Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Cesar actually talked to and had actual pictures of Maria. David has zilch. Both sad sacks that did not meet their beloved Ukranian women. But they both have these solo-flex machines...weird.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Darcy and Stacy, Chantal and Pedro, Cesar and his feet...this is a wild Monday night. I feel so pathetic. What is my life?

We are all pathetic humans.

I wonder if this NOLA woman is real. A model??  Rigggghhhhttt...

These people are ALL on pills.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

She’s a model.  Good Lord.  Caesar sounds like he’s about 15-years-old.  He won’t listen to her, but I’m glad he has this (very young) friend who seems to keep it pretty real with him. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 8

I'm clearly not paying enough attention because I thought this woman was the new girlfriend and I was like she seems way too attractive and nice and smart for Caesar. So of course she's not actually the girlfriend. That makes way more sense. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Please God, don't let him being chocolate panties to the virtual date!

I am dead.

This woman is a Russian cam model, another one with zero inflection.  Of course.

omg the whipped cream!  Dying!!

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

When I was 14, I sent away for an autographed picture of Jon Bon Jovi, and when it finally came in the mail, I was convinced he'd be my husband one day because he actually drew a heart and wrote out my name.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

When I was 14, I sent away for an autographed picture of Jon Bon Jovi, and when it finally came in the mail, I was convinced he'd be my husband one day because he actually drew a heart and wrote out my name.  

At least you didn't fly to New Jersey to try to meet him

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait! Are we going to have What Now? to live chat next? Is this what my pathetic life has come to? 

I'd be crying if this wasn't so funny. Oh wait. I am crying. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3