Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Speaking for only myself, BOTH.  He's wooden, and an epic fail at being the romantic lead.

Not only is he wooden, try as he might, he'll never be a real boy.  I know, with all the lies, both to others and himself, Nick was hoping it would cause one of his organs to grow, but unfortunately for him, I think the only thing that's grown is his overblown and unjustified ego.

14 hours ago, Js Nana said:

What is it, Waldo, can you not stand the Nick Newman character, or do you despise the actor who plays him?

Just to be clear, Nick isn't portrayed by an actor, he's portrayed by Josh Morrow.  

Edited by boes
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 20
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nick told Sally she was lucky he just happened to be in the neighborhood.

Isn't this what stalkers say at their Stay-away Order hearing?

17 hours ago, boultice said:

He's too old to be in bed (the actor) with these girls

Maybe he'd look a little younger if he'd shave that salt-and-pepper grunge off his face.  In fact, I vote that all the men with the scraggly beards (looking at you Kyle and Tucker) shave that mess off their faces.  Jack and Adam come off as grownups-you come off as Miami Vice wannabes.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hey there, Chance. How you doin'?😏

Abby's gigantic bell-bottom pants. They're like a throwback to the disco era, lol.

Why would someone leave a package on the Abbotts' doorstep for Harrison? That makes no sense, Diane. But way to make it keep seeming like Stark could pose a threat to your and Jack's grandson.

I wish Abby would stop nagging Devon about possibly destroying his relationship with his sister due to his lawsuit against C-W. Someone needs to remind her about that time she sued her father for her $500M trust fund.

Nate, listen to Elena. You are The Very Last person who should be stepping into what's going on between Lily and Devon. Geez.

Loved how Chance swaggered in to lay down the law with Diane and Jack. He is so over the Newmans and Abbotts treating him like a non-entity. Guess Stark's needling was affective.

Puhleeze, I bet Diane sent that book to herself. There's no proof Jeremy had anything to do with it. The drama queen continues to reign.

Daniel keeps telling Phyllis about herself but she won't stop ducking and swerving and allow the truth to land on its target. She's hopeless.

Talk to the hand, Nate, 'cause Miss Lily ain't trying to hear it. Hee.

Nate: so, cuz, Imma just throw my d!ck on the table and tell you what you're doing wrong.
Devon: put that cocktail weenie back in your pants, Nate. Whatever you think you've got going on will never measure up to mine.
Elena: I know that's right! You should've taken my advice, honey!

Re the previews: please tell me that's a dream sequence in NE CEO office. Ugh, Victoria and Nick heard about #metoo at the C-suite level and said "Hold our cabernet sauvignons!"

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Stpauliegirl said:

So, is Sally going to raise her baby in her hotel room?  Doesn’t Adam live there too? Maybe he should evict Tessa and Mariah from the tack house.  Why are Kyle and Summer still living with Jack?  I seem to recall them building their own house with the intention of only living with Jack until it was complete. 

If Banana Breath is true to his word of support for Sally, he should have him stay with her. There is plenty of open bedrooms since Christian lives in the attic. 

• LOL 14
27 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Puhleeze, I bet Diane sent that book to herself. There's no proof Jeremy had anything to do with it. The drama queen continues to reign.

She could definitely be doing this, but to what end? She’s gotten everything she wanted and more. (I’m tired of this storyline - can you tell? 😂)

They put Phyllis in the same head to toe colour again. Yuck. I can never tire of Daniel telling her truth-bombs though.

Nate, Nate, Nate. Go away. And take Victoria with you.

Re the previews: Adam, you bone-headed moron who never learns!

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

Leave it to Abby to make winter white fashionable.  Abby needs to STFU and stop advocating for Devon to give into Jill and Lily even though she says she supports Devon. 

Was it wise for Stark to put himself on Chances’ radar. Stark’s parole office must be asleep at his desk for allowing Stark to stay in GC after his run in with the Chicago PD has no business being there, and doesn’t have a job.  Chance is 100% correct. When Jack and Diane feel threatened, by Stark, he has to be notified.  If Jack and Diane did this in the first place, they wouldn’t of had to go to the lengths they did to get rid of Stark.  “Oh what a tangle web we weave/When first we practice to deceive”.  Or in other words, allowing this stupid story line to continue.  

Jack, if you go on a romantic getaway, who’s going to run Jabot?  Nostrils?  

Wouldn’t you think that if Lily was bundling up to stay warm, she would cover her legs?  

Hey Copperhead, if you ever want to redeem yourself, swallow your pride and help Stark try to take down Diane and than rat him out. Maybe just maybe, Jack will give you an attagirl. 

As for next week, Natey Nate Nate and Cruella wins on whoever hooks up first over Stark and Copperhead.  

As an aside, Lucy probably goes to an English speaking school in Portugal because she is a US citizen. Years ago, my  ex-wife had cousins that were born in the US but had to move to Italy. They went to an English speaking school, even though they spoke fluent Italian, because they were US citizens.  

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

If Banana Breath is true to his word of support for Sally, he should have him stay with her. There is plenty of open bedrooms since Christian lives in the attic. 

Christian moved out of the garage and into the attic? That sounds like good news. I think.

• LOL 12

Diane: My god, an envelope. Holy shit, it’s manila.

Jack: Did I startle you?

Diane: No. it’s this horrific paper product.

@@@@@

Jeremy: Detective.

Chance: Stark. I heard you were out.

Jeremy: I’m sure you’ve noticed how all the evidence points to the real perpetrators of the jewel theft. Just like big ol’ neon arrows. Or Phyllis’ teeth.

Chance: glare

Jeremy: Just making idle conversation.

Chance: You don’t even know my life.

Jeremy: I’m not going to make trouble for anyone. I’m just here to enjoy the lovely insular atmosphere of your little city. The assumptions, the judgments, the threats, and especially the false arrest made for one hell of a welcome basket.

Chance: You make any wrong moves and you’ll be forced against a dumpster by a fire banshee.

@@@@@

Nate: Glad we could catch this quick breakfast before I go back to being a giant apple polishing drip and you do that late night medical shit.

Elena: You’re going back to the office?

Nate: I gotta meet with Lily for another satisfying bash Devon session.

Elena: His ass is right across the hall.

Nate: These kinds of things are better done all sneaky like.

Elena: What do you even need to discuss?

Nate: I think I caused the feud by pointing out what an authoritarian jackwagon Devon is. Maybe I can fix things if I keep mentioning it.

Elena: So you think you have so much influence and importance that your tedious whiny ass titty baby bitching about Devon sparked this whole mess?

Nate: I saw Christine at Devon’s and it was definitely not a social call.

Elena: Keep your distance, fool.

Nate: My mom would want me to try. Neil too. I’ll throw Katherine in there as well. Plus it’s my idea so it’s automatically awesome.

@@@@@@

Heather: We’re leaving.

Daniel: Hey, guys. How were Paul and Christine?

Lucy: Pretty good. Granddad’s surgery was a partial success. He’s down to skin tight jorts.

Heather: It’s back to school and work for us girls.

Daniel: Y’all have such full, meaningful lives. Sigh.

Heather: There’s a lot of manpain in this town. Has anyone checked the water? Fine. Your life is also full and meaningful and you’re building something amazing. Better now? I gotta call a car.

Daniel: I really appreciated our talk yesterday, Lucy. We’ve come a long way since my unspecified, incredibly vague scumbag behavior.

Lucy: Let’s not discuss this. It just makes the audience curious.

@@@@@

Abby: Devon, can I interest you in more relentless badgering about your family?

Devon: Nope. Can I interest you in my romantical feelings for you?

Abby: Nope. Good talk. Time for a meeting.

@@@@@

Chance: I’ve warned Jeremy and now I’m going to warn you two clowns.

Diane: We’ve already had a run in with Stark.

Jack: My god, man, that bastard left an envelope on our doorstep. An envelope!

Diane: At first I thought it was for Harrison, because pre-schoolers often get packages.

Chance: And you didn’t even call the cops? Even though it’s only been ten minutes since you found it? What the fuck, you two?

Diane: It’s just one of Jeremy’s sick little games. He once sent me a stationery set from prison!

Chance: Fuck my life and all who inhabit it. If Jeremy Stark threatens you or does something dangerous, call me. Don’t try to handle it yourself. Especially you, Jack. For god’s sake, you just got rolled by a fuck boi with a duck’s ass on his head.

Jack/Diane: Yes, sir.

Diane: But, um, he sent me a mystery novel. That’s pretty psychotic.

Chance: Wait until you hear about the GC library.

Chance leaves

Jack: Boy, I thought dad was going to ground us both.

Diane: I’m not going to let you take on Jeremy again. Chance is this close to slapping handcuffs on us and - hmmmm. Chance. Cuffs. Yeah.

Jack: I know how we can beat Stark at his own game. We’ll leave! Ha ha!

@@@@@@

Elena: Nate’s about to fuck up royally.

Abby: I just hate all this family strife, especially since I grew up in a warm, loving, perfectly functional family.

Elena: I feel we should do something, but first Nate’s ego needs to be contained before it swallows us all.

Abby: I could bring Uncle Billy. The pull from his nostrils should counteract the gas giant that is Nate’s self regard.

@@@@@

Nate: I didn’t think you’d come. How are the kids?

Lily: Eat dirt and die, trash.

Nate: Okay, okay. I’m not here for small talk. This is about me heroically fixing the family by tattling that Christine was visiting Devon. Christine’s a lawyer.

Lily: No shit.

Nate: I just thought if you guys could maybe avoid a lawsuit…

Lily: I thought you could avoid butting in where you don’t belong, but here we are.

Devon: Well, isn’t this cozy and shit?

Lily: Ah hah! Nate lured you here to play mediator between us! Then he can swan about having ascended to a higher state of Natelightenment.

Devon: The fuck? Why would I meet this backstabbing empty suit after the way he betrayed us?

Lily: Oh, you think you’re better than Nate? You also betrayed me by not giving me everything I want. Neil would have wanted that.

Devon: I don’t consider you a good judge of what Neil would have wanted after you told me he’d bless your relationship with Billy Abbott. Dad always said that the broader the nostril, the smaller the -.

Nate: I gotta step in here -

Devon/Lily: Step off!

Nate: That went well.

@@@@@@

Phyllis: Daniel, I know how it feels when a child crushes your spirit, snorts the powdered remnants of your soul and defecates it into some anonymous toilet. I’m saying that’s what you and your rotten sister have done to me without being too direct.

Daniel: Maybe if you’d kept your ass out of Portugal, things would be different.

Phyllis: But isn’t it great that Lucy and Heather got to see, in person, that you’re living your best life? C’mon. Just admit my bad parenting is good parenting so I can move onto my next disaster.

Daniel: Here’s some news you can use - not everything is about you.

Phyllis: I know that. I’m relating to you parent to parent. I’m empathizing. I understand the - 

Daniel: You got more fucking I’s than a spider. Smell ya later.

Jeremy: Well, now, that’s a shame.

Phyllis: I don’t want your pity. I only dabble in the finest artisanal sympathy, squeezed fresh from those who know me.

Jeremy: You can find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. I’ve got something better: a foolproof plan to ruin Diane Jenkins without any mud getting thrown back at you. You’ll get plenty of pity, even from your son.

Phyllis: You talk like I’m at my breaking point. I haven’t even rented a car under a false name with untraceable cash, mailed Rexx Ruggs coupons to Diane, broken into the Abbott mansion and hosed down the living room with neon green paintballs. I’m practically zen.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 2
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 12
30 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Diane: My god, an envelope. Holy shit, it’s manila.

Jack: Did I startle you?

Diane: No. it’s this horrific paper product.

@@@@@

Jeremy: Detective.

Chance: Stark. I heard you were out.

Jeremy: I’m sure you’ve noticed how all the evidence points to the real perpetrators of the jewel theft. Just like big ol’ neon arrows. Or Phyllis’ teeth.

Chance: glare

Jeremy: Just making idle conversation.

Chance: You don’t even know my life.

Jeremy: I’m not going to make trouble for anyone. I’m just here to enjoy the lovely insular atmosphere of your little city. The assumptions, the judgments, the threats, and especially the false arrest made for one hell of a welcome basket.

Chance: You make any wrong moves and you’ll be forced against a dumpster by a fire banshee.

@@@@@

Nate: Glad we could catch this quick breakfast before I go back to being a giant apple polishing drip and you do that late night medical shit.

Elena: You’re going back to the office?

Nate: I gotta meet with Lily for another satisfying bash Devon session.

Elena: His ass is right across the hall.

Nate: These kinds of things are better done all sneaky like.

Elena: What do you even need to discuss?

Nate: I think I caused the feud by pointing out what an authoritarian jackwagon Devon is. Maybe I can fix things if I keep mentioning it.

Elena: So you think you have so much influence and importance that your tedious whiny ass titty baby bitching about Devon sparked this whole mess?

Nate: I saw Christine at Devon’s and it was definitely not a social call.

Elena: Keep your distance, fool.

Nate: My mom would want me to try. Neil too. I’ll throw Katherine in there as well. Plus it’s my idea so it’s automatically awesome.

@@@@@@

Heather: We’re leaving.

Daniel: Hey, guys. How were Paul and Christine?

Lucy: Pretty good. Granddad’s surgery was a partial success. He’s down to skin tight jorts.

Heather: It’s back to school and work for us girls.

Daniel: Y’all have such full, meaningful lives. Sigh.

Heather: There’s a lot of manpain in this town. Has anyone checked the water? Fine. Your life is also full and meaningful and you’re building something amazing. Better now? I gotta call a car.

Daniel: I really appreciated our talk yesterday, Lucy. We’ve come a long way since my unspecified, incredibly vague scumbag behavior.

Lucy: Let’s not discuss this. It just makes the audience curious.

@@@@@

Abby: Devon, can I interest you in more relentless badgering about your family?

Devon: Nope. Can I interest you in my romantical feelings for you?

Abby: Nope. Good talk. Time for a meeting.

@@@@@

Chance: I’ve warned Jeremy and now I’m going to warn you two clowns.

Diane: We’ve already had a run in with Stark.

Jack: My god, man, that bastard left an envelope on our doorstep. An envelope!

Diane: At first I thought it was for Harrison, because pre-schoolers often get packages.

Chance: And you didn’t even call the cops? Even though it’s only been ten minutes since you found it? What the fuck, you two?

Diane: It’s just one of Jeremy’s sick little games. He once sent me a stationery set from prison!

Chance: Fuck my life and all who inhabit it. If Jeremy Stark threatens you or does something dangerous, call me. Don’t try to handle it yourself. Especially you, Jack. For god’s sake, you just got rolled by a fuck boi with a duck’s ass on his head.

Jack/Diane: Yes, sir.

Diane: But, um, he sent me a mystery novel. That’s pretty psychotic.

Chance: Wait until you hear about the GC library.

Chance leaves

Jack: Boy, I thought dad was going to ground us both.

Diane: I’m not going to let you take on Jeremy again. Chance is this close to slapping handcuffs on us and - hmmmm. Chance. Cuffs. Yeah.

Jack: I know how we can beat Stark at his own game. We’ll leave! Ha ha!

@@@@@@

Elena: Nate’s about to fuck up royally.

Abby: I just hate all this family strife, especially since I grew up in a warm, loving, perfectly functional family.

Elena: I feel we should do something, but first Nate’s ego needs to be contained before it swallows us all.

Abby: I could bring Uncle Billy. The pull from his nostrils should counteract the gas giant that is Nate’s self regard.

@@@@@

Nate: I didn’t think you’d come. How are the kids?

Lily: Eat dirt and die, trash.

Nate: Okay, okay. I’m not here for small talk. This is about me heroically fixing the family by tattling that Christine was visiting Devon. Christine’s a lawyer.

Lily: No shit.

Nate: I just thought if you guys could maybe avoid a lawsuit…

Lily: I thought you could avoid butting in where you don’t belong, but here we are.

Devon: Well, isn’t this cozy and shit?

Lily: Ah hah! Nate lured you here to play mediator between us! Then he can swan about having ascended to a higher state of Natelightenment.

Devon: The fuck? Why would I meet this backstabbing empty suit after the way he betrayed us?

Lily: Oh, you think you’re better than Nate? You also betrayed me by not giving me everything I want. Neil would have wanted that.

Devon: I don’t consider you a good judge of what Neil would have wanted after you told me he’d bless your relationship with Billy Abbott. Dad always said that the broader the nostril, the smaller the -.

Nate: I gotta step in here -

Devon/Lily: Step off!

Nate: That went well.

@@@@@@

Phyllis: Daniel, I know how it feels when a child crushes your spirit, snorts the powdered remnants of your soul and defecates it into some anonymous toilet. I’m saying that’s what you and your rotten sister have done to me without being too direct.

Daniel: Maybe if you’d kept your ass out of Portugal, things would be different.

Phyllis: But isn’t it great that Lucy and Heather got to see, in person, that you’re living your best life? C’mon. Just admit my bad parenting is good parenting so I can move onto my next disaster.

Daniel: Here’s some news you can use - not everything is about you.

Phyllis: I know that. I’m relating to you parent to parent. I’m empathizing. I understand the - 

Daniel: You got more fucking I’s than a spider. Smell ya later.

Jeremy: Well, now, that’s a shame.

Phyllis: I don’t want your pity. I only dabble in the finest artisanal sympathy, squeezed fresh from those who know me.

Jeremy: You can find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. I’ve got something better: a foolproof plan to ruin Diane Jenkins without any mud getting thrown back at you. You’ll get plenty of pity, even from your son.

Phyllis: You talk like I’m at my breaking point. I haven’t even rented a car under a false name with untraceable cash, mailed Rexx Ruggs coupons to Diane, broken into the Abbott mansion and hosed down the living room with neon green paintballs. I’m practically zen.

I just....I can't...just when I think you can't top yourself...........

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

--

So fucking brilliant! @NinjaPenguinsmy husband has come to learn that when he hears me cackling from across the house, it's because of your awesome recaps!

--

While I'm not overly invested in the Chancellor-Winters drama, I sincerely hope that Devon prevails over Lily. She's such a ridiculous gaslighter.

Also, Jack and Diane are boring, but that goes for just about everyone on this show. I skipped over half of it and don't even feel like I missed out.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Poor Elena, she has the worst luck with men.  First, she was with Genoa City's answer to the Scrubbin' Bubbles man, Devon, and then she ends up with Nate, the human equivalent of a tube of Preparation H.  Thankfully, ButtBiscuit is currently with Chelsea or she'd undoubtedly be sucked into his nasal vortex next.  Here's hoping that her luck changes, and fast.  Chance is free, just a thought....

Anyone else think Nate puts on MORE clothes when he's having sex?  I picture him throwing on another waistcoat, a cravat, a top hat and a cane, much like Mr. Peanut.  He has all the parts, it seems, but somehow he's one Lego short of a six pack, mixed metaphor intentional.

I have serious trouble believing Stark sent Diane a book.  I have trouble believing anyone in that town, other than Tracy, could read as much as an eye chart.

Seeing Phyllis be told off never gets old and it never will.  But the truth bounces off her like Paul and Christine bounced off her car, all those years ago.

If anything else happened today, other than Abby looking like she's moonlighting as one of the cream cheese angels over on Days of Our Lives, I've mercifully forgotten it.

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Chance is 100% correct. When Jack and Diane feel threatened, by Stark, he has to be notified.  If Jack and Diane did this in the first place, they wouldn’t of had to go to the lengths they did to get rid of Stark. 

Thank you!  I've been beating this drum since he first showed up.

15 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

You can find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

Priceless!🤣

Fun fact:  if you read Ninja's recaps along with the show, it synchs up perfectly with the lip movements of the characters.  'Course, there's a fair amount of botox and facial scruff to prevent seeing any actual lip movement, but it tracks. Carry on, Ninja!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
16 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Jeremy: You can find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

Fantastic. Just, freaking fantastic.

Also, if Abby walked in on Chance telling off Jack/Diane, she would have been begging him to take her back again.

Edited by mjt626
  • LOL 15
13 hours ago, boes said:

Anyone else think Nate puts on MORE clothes when he's having sex?  I picture him throwing on another waistcoat, a cravat, a top hat and a cane, much like Mr. Peanut.  He has all the parts, it seems, but somehow he's one Lego short of a six pack, mixed metaphor intentional.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

My, my, my.  The testosterone was really flying between Daniel and {le sigh} Chance.  I loved Daniel's truth bombs to Phyllis and Chance's ripping Diane and Jack new ones.

How long before Copperhead and Stark have hate sex?  I figure by the end of the week.

Oh Lord, my eyes.  We have to see Cruella and Nate get it on in the office?  gag me,or at least warn me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Oh, I am so skerrred about what Jeremy Stark might leave next on the Abbott doorstep! Just like some stunt 7-8 y/o's would play. Oh,oh, let's ring the doorbell and run...Even Connor and Johnny wouldn't stoop to do something as juvenile as this. BTW, don't the Abbots supposedly live in a mansion? Isn't it even equipped with at least a RING security camera or doorbell? This is all making me so eager to see what havoc the big, bad Jeremy might wreak next week .......like maybe toilet paper the whole house while they're all sleeping? Oh, the terror!!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 18

^^^Right? I like Jeremy a lot, he's a zaddy. But he is hardly the big scary villain Y&R keeps telling the audience he is. He hasn't done anything since he's been in GC except swan around looking amusedly menacing, in between his visits to Society and the coffehouse.

IMO this is another case where the show seems to have thought they could create a character largely via exposition. Fail.

She could definitely be doing this, but to what end? She’s gotten everything she wanted and more.

Diane has to keep Jack and Kyle on the hook. If she lets up they might figure out what a vortex of panic and hysteria she's brought into their lives and start to push her away. If she makes it seem like everyone is in danger again then they'll go into protective mode again, and see someone else as the problem instead of her.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • Useful 7

I don’t know is you ever heard of or saw a 2008 movie called “The Man Who Came Back”.  It stars Eric Braeden.  The movie is based in a southern town around 1887.  His character takes revenge on the corrupt segregationists who think the slaved were never set free and killed his wife and son.  EB was 15 years younger but he didn’t look all that different except for not being as gray. His lines were crisp and clear and delivered in Victor’s austere voice and mannerisms as he was delivering his warnings and ultimatums.  He even got a R rated love scene, with a lady of the evening. The scene turned out to be a dream sequence but it definitely was EB in the bed.  I was very impressed with EB’s acting for the vast range of emotions he had to show.  I was also very impressed with his ability to ride a horse.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 6
  • Useful 5
13 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Jack is supposed to be a big, smart businessman, amirite?  So why doesn't get a RESTRAINING ORDER for big bad Jeremy Stark?

He could even deliver it in a manila envelope with no return address, dropped in front of his hotel room door!

That'd show Stark who's boss!

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

So why doesn't get a RESTRAINING ORDER for big bad Jeremy Stark?

Well, he missed that (Ja)boat when Jeremy first showed up at the Jabot offices.  He told Jeremy to leave and not come back.  When Jeremy came back the second time it was definite trespass and Jack could have had him arrested.  This would have set in motion:  running his rap sheet, finding out he's a parolee, informing his parole officer in Sunny CA and extradition back home, possibly to serve out his original sentence.  Voila'.  Guess the MWT think it's more drama if we have to worry about him leaving packages on the doorstep.  (That won't get a restraining order since no one can prove who left it.) Ooooo, the tension.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
On 2/23/2023 at 10:25 PM, Waldo13 said:

Summer kills his unborn child and Summer is rewarded a new car.

How did Summer kill her father's unborn child, and who was the baby mama.

Now that Ashley has acquired Tucker's debt, might she also be planning on pushing Jack out of Jabot?

• Useful 2

Tucker: Step into my parlor.

Audra: Isn’t that the title of Phyllis’ autobiography? Pour me a drink. I have news.

Tucker: I don’t really read Phyllis, but when I do, it’s for filth. Let’s hear the news first.

Audra: Someone snatched your debt out from under Victoria.

Tucker: Price is Right loser noise plays in background. Old news! You’ll need to do better than that to get in these pants.

Audra: Could be an angel or someone wanting to control you. Which is it?

Tucker: Definitely a dom.

Audra: What will you do now? Tell me in exacting detail.

Tucker: Lol no.

Audra: But why?

Tucker: You’re obviously spying for the two meatballs over at Newman. What’s it like going from playing chess with me to tic-tac-toe with Natey Nate Nate and Victoria?

Audra: Let’s pretend I’m here to dig for information. Is that so bad? I can also funnel information to you.

Tucker: Yeah, I’m just dying to know what color Keurig Nate puts in his office. Do drop me a line when Nicholas Newman stops using the bidet as a water fountain.

Audra: What’s going with you? Are you in wuv?

Tucker: Jealous?

Audra: Maybe. Finding a man in Genoa City is like trying to order a filet mignon at McDonald’s. I’m not loving it.

Tucker: Just remember. I taught you everything you know but NOT everything I know.

Audra: Dink.

Audra leaves

Ashley: So, is it bothering you that you’re not in control?

Tucker: A little. After four hours of bother, I called my doctor.

Ashley: I’m going to give you a chance to do the right thing. Sell your company to Devon. Neil would have wanted it that way.

@@@@@@

Ashley: Here I am in black and my daughter is wearing white. Is this some kind of heavy handed symbolism?

Abby: Mom, someone left a mystery novel about a jewel heist on Diane’s doorstep. Shit is either directly on the nose or meaningless.

Ashley: You look tired.

Abby: How gracious of you to notice. I’m worried about Devon.

Ashley: As a friend or as a sexual mistake?

Abby: I don’t make mistakes. Why, Chance practically gave me permission to fuck the guy after he came back from Spain a total fun sponge. Anyways, he’s going to war with Lily and Jill.

Ashley: Do tell.

Abby: He wants his company back and he doesn’t want to do an IPO. He also might have let slip that Omega Sphere is the dumbest goddamned idea this side of Nick’s banana-flavored banana hammocks.

Ashley: shudders 

Abby: He knows he could lose, but he feels very strongly about this. Speaking of Devon and sex, how are things with his biological father?

Ashley: Complicated. And horny.

Abby: You’re about to hit that, aren’t you?

Ashley: He has good intentions. It’s just that his methods are underhanded and he gets so much pleasure from fucking with people. He follows his bliss. And I, uh, did a thing. A thing that might pressure Tucker into being less of a shitheel.

Abby: Like what?

Ashley: Don’t worry. It’ll be awesome. Bye!

Devon: I ran into Nate and Lily.

Abby: Really? I’m going to feign surprise even though Elena warned me that Nate was on a mission.

Devon: He’s such a knob. It’s a wonder he doesn’t have a door hanging out his ass.

Abby: Did you at least fix things with Lily?

Devon: Oh sure. Nate and Lily and  I sat down and hammered out a Treaty of Fucking Versailles.

Abby: I hope it’s okay that I told my mother every sordid detail of your legal and family drama. I mean, it’ll have to be. You can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Devon: No problem. Just another sign we’re in a serious relationship.

Abby: Must we name what we have? We live in a world of non-specific vagaries and I’d hate not to fit in. Besides, it’s time for me to dispense advice about your fam. Today’s topic: Tucker.

Devon: Sigh

@@@@@@@

Daniel: I feel very comfortable with you. It’s like old times.

Lily: Agreed. I haven’t felt so… connected to someone since I escaped from Billy’s right nostril.

Daniel: Did we just become make out buddies?

Lily: Maybe? No. No, it’s not a good time.

Daniel: Here’s a fun exercise. Let’s list all the reasons we should avoid each other. My mom and I play this game all the time. One day she might even get a turn.

Lily: You go first.

Daniel: I did something so unspeakable in Georgia that it can’t even be named, my daughter may never visit me again, which is a weird thing to say since we left on good terms, and I’m a grown ass man with a mother who frequently inserts herself into my life like a battery acid suppository.

Lily: I’m not sure I can compete with all that, but… Hi, I’m Lily and I’m a recovering buttbiscuitaholic. I’m also entering into a lawsuit against my brother. Otherwise, I’m rich, successful, attractive and an orphan.

Daniel: You don’t have to gloat.

Crimson Lights

Chelsea: Oh good. Daniel and whoever. I haven’t been able to get a word in edgewise with Billy around and I’ll explode if I don’t get in some narcissistic nattering.

Lily: You’re like a remora that attaches itself to other ladies’ men.

Chelsea: Thank you. I heard about your project, Daniel, and since Omega Sphere hasn’t yet reached peak stupid, I thought I could contribute.

Daniel: What’s your concept?

Chelsea: I went through a very dark time, where I mistakenly thought I was married to Rey Rosales. He died, and it affected me deeply. I didn’t think I’d ever see the light again.

Lily: He was married to Sharon, as it turns out.

Chelsea: Technically, I suppose so. Anyway, I ended up on a ledge with only a sprawling sinus cavity between myself and having to be pried off the parking lot with a giant spatula.

Daniel: I’m so sorry.

Chelsea: I was so hopeless. Fortunately, Lily’s boyfriend was there to enable me even though I’d drugged and raped him and conceived a child with him, a child I demanded a relationship with at my convenience. It was pretty great for moving in on Victoria’s home life and Johnny definitely rewarded me emotionally.

Daniel: I still don’t know what I did to Heather and Lucy, but I feel oddly better about it.

Lily: Are you ready for a project like this? I can only pay so many people to pursue worthless ideas before I reach the tax write off limit.

Chelsea: My therapist says yes, and she’s clearly an excellent judge of character.

@@@@@@

Victoria: I have, like, two years worth of double entendres gathering dust in the warehouse, so prepare yourself.

Nate: Lay it on me. Literally or otherwise. How bad do you want it?

Victoria: Are we talking about McCall or your executive stapler?

Nate: Are we talking about my Swingline or my -

Victoria: McCall has some great acts in their catalog. I’m not going to name them or even make some up, but I was thinking of the amazing things you could do with them.

Nate: The possibilities are endless. And don’t worry - I’ve pimped out Audra again. Tucker will never see it coming. Nate the Great is in control.

Victoria: I hope you’re right. I can’t stand knowing that someone else dunked on Tucker.

Nate: Control is very important to you.

Victoria: More important than money, even. Speaking of control, I’ve been meaning to learn to drive stick.

Nate: Your chariot awaits.

Makeout Session

Audra: Am I interrupting anything? It reeks of douche pheromones in here.

Nate: We were conversing about you and my exceedingly clever plan to have you spy on Tucker.

Audra: It must have been a thrilling conversation since you’re both out of breath. I don’t do threesomes, by the way.

Victoria: Learn anything?

Audra: Maybe.

@@@@@@@

That was some boring ass soap today.

• Fire 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Js Nana said:

How did Summer kill her father's unborn child, and who was the baby mama.

Now that Ashley has acquired Tucker's debt, might she also be planning on pushing Jack out of Jabot?

I was talking about Summer killing Adam’s and Chelsea’s unborn baby after running them off the road. Summer was distraught more by wrecking her car than running Adam and Chelsea off the road. That’s why Banana Breath bought her a new car 

• Like 6

Ashley in black and Abby in white reminds me of the Mad Magazine classic, Spy vs Spy.  Sure Abby, blame Chance for cheating with Devon. If your marriage was ending anyway, you could have waited.  Beside, Devon and you have a child together but it’s not like it was conceived out of love.  The love you both have, for Bowie, has the causation of Abby’s and Devon’s friendship growing into being in love with each other. 

I would imagine that Cruella would have less leverage since Victor gave away a few textile mills. Cruella’s object of desire is to bump uglies with Natey Nate Nate a lot more than buying Tucker’s company 😉.  Cruella what makes you think that you can do what you want with Tucker’s company when Victor has his own plans.  Victor still holds the ultimate power of NE and you serve at the pleasure of Victor.  Once again Cruella is showing she really is not qualified to be a CEO. Cruella separated Tucker’s debt from selling the company.  If you buy Tucker’s company more often than not, you buy the debt along with buying the company’s assets.  It’s not Tuckers debt. It’s his company’s debt.  Tucker, I would imagine, is smart enough to to put a personal guarantee on the loans.  Cruella, talking about power, made her “juices” start flowing and Natey Nate Nate became the conduit to quelling those “juices”.  Saved by the knock but Audra is no dummy. She right away picked up on Natey Nate Nate’’s and Cruella’s disheveled cloths, Cruella’s messy hair, and Cruella’s smeared lipstick. Not to mention Cruella being flush from her “juices” still flowing without relief.  I’m quite sure that Audra noticed the bulge in Natey Nate Nates pants with mentioning that they must have has an exciting conversation. 

Another example of no, none, nada, and zero chemistry is Lily and Daniel. There was chemistry 20 or so years ago but definitely not now. 

The best executives know how to read people. The problem is when they think with their heart and not their head. With Audra, Tucker definitely thinks with his head and calls out her deceit. There is little to no chemistry between Tucker and Audra but they have more chemistry than Tucker and Ashley. 

How stupid was this that Chelsea wasn’t talking to Daniel alone unless Lily doesn’t hold her responsible for her and Nostrils parting ways. Chelsea, Daniel, Lily how many people, who need mental health, play video games?  Beside, didn’t Daniel present something very close to this when he was pitching his gaming platform to CW. 

Ashley, aren’t we getting a little head of ourselves. To sell to Devon, wouldn’t he have to win his lawsuit first unless he drops his lawsuit and buys Tucker’s company personally.  If he wants to, I see that Devon has the money to do so.  Devon had to increase is net worth over the years he got his inheritance. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Chelsea: I have this great idea for a video game.

Daniel & Lily: do tell! We are sitting on the edge of our seats.

Chelsea: well, you have to go through different t levels and cha!lenses and you get stronger as you go along

Daniel: that is truly revolutionary!

Lily: are you well enough to do this?

Chelsea: well I do have a background in fashion and running scams, so yes.

Who writes this shit? She gives a 1 minute pitch and they are salivating over her big new ideas. WTF

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

Ashley didn't know Abby and Devon were pretty much a couple now. Apparently she and Abby don't communicate much.

Nate making bedroom eyes at his boss. Chile, please. 🙄 And ditto comments upthread, he looks like he's wearing at least 19 layers of clothing.

Well, Lily, Daniel is freshly on the rebound. There would be red flags even your judgment wasn't impaired by your recent business misfortunes.

I just don't understand why Abby is so concerned about Devon and Lily's relationship. IMO she needs to shut up about it instead of going behind his back and running her mouth.

Oh Audra, a corporate Mata Hari you are not. The trick is not to be too obvious. You practically have a flashing neon sign on your forehead.

Didn't Tucker tell Victoria McCall Unlimited was no longer for sale? She's still acting like the deal is in play. Have some scenes been shown out of order?

And now Chelsea bum rushes someone else's life. How convenient that Daniel needs new inspiration for Omega Sphere RIGHT NOW!

Meh, it's like Ashland all over again. Now Tucker is bankrupt and has no assets at all. How is he even affording the hotel suite then?

Nate is straight trash. It's bad enough for him to be making out with his boss in what is known to be a rather open office. But what about Elena? He's in a committed relationship even if Victoria isn't. 🤨🤬

Whee! Audra looking at Vikki and Nate like, "Hey, hoes."

Lily does not seem to be fully on board Chelsea's big gaming idea. Will she be the one to bust Chelsea's bubble, finally? <fingers crossed>

Wait, what? Ashley and Abby are pushing for Tucker and Devon to reconcile. Gee, that came out of the blue. Thumbs up from me, though.

• Like 12
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

That was some boring ass soap today.

So you don't find interest or attraction when the lead up to a kiss is the boss initiating it by offering the enticement of imporant career advancement and then rapturing about having control?  Imagine that! 

From the corporate way that conversation was going I expect that if or when (money is on when) Madam CEO has her way with her employee, she'll be filling out the requisite paper work. 

Will skeevy, cheating Nate meet expectations?

Thanks again for making a dull day more fun.

employee-performance-evaluation-form-on-a-desk-RHE7AN.thumb.jpg.9256c75b88f200e49f93b9d27e992ba4.jpg

Edited by Aurora2
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10

You know it’s dying art when you had to check out Loving first episode & all of sudden you see the younger version of Diane Jenkins! My apology to Amelia because she is going to have to wait for ten years after… when Loving was on the life support! You can’t recreate glory days & pretend it’s all fine now. Just don’t end with Gorilla… oh my I read about it… 🤦‍♂️frustrated the muppets GIF

Edited by DeafAngelboy23
  • LOL 8

All I got out of today's show was scene 4338 of Chelsea, with overbright eyes and more gleaming teeth than a raptor on a rampage, telling her story AGAIN.  You know, the one about The Plucky Lil' Psychopath Who Could with one more row of dominoes falling over in admiration that she hung on to life by clinging to the inner lining of ButtBiscuit's proboscis, fighting to live another day and swallow whole everyone who is foolish enough to listen.

Though, I do think Lily was trying really hard not to kick her.

Now I think I'll go play yet another round of Spider Solitaire and see if I gain any insights into how to change my life. I've based all of my important life decisions for years on either Solitaire or the I Am Bread games.  (Don't play if you're gluten intolerant.)

Nate and Victoria?  Staring at laundry tumbling in a dryer is sexier than those two.  There's not enough Downy in the world to make them smell fresh.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 6

I tuned in to see Ashley pushing Tucker to sell his company to Devon. She was nicely hardline without going off the rails (see Phyllis); Tucker was smooth but listening. Easy chemistry and back-and-forth between two pros. Then.

The action shifted to Nick and Sally (Nick was shirtless). I switched channels. Unpopular opinion…Nick should go on “recurring” status. And Sally should either miscarry or go back to B and B; that is how tired I am of the two of them and this storyline. Plus Nick is not a good actor; maybe not even adequate when he carries the story with a scowl and reeks with entitlement. Begone!

Boes, I wanted to do three emojis on your post. The “flame” the “applause” and the “laughing” face. Also the heart.

Edited by Kemper
Added sentence
  • Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

Happy happy Tuesday everyone! We got to see not only Nick and Sally in bed but Devon and Abby too.

Abby had on a lovely lacy strapless bra that never came off even though Devon was dying to stuff her girls in his mouth.

Meanwhile at the Gopher Paradise , Nick and Sally were interrupted by Adam knocking and shouting through the door. Of course Sally had to answer the door whereas any normal person would just pretend they weren't there. I've done it plenty of times to unwanted visitors. I just duck and cover!  And of course Nick had to go all Neanderthal and mark his territory. God I hate that simpleton.

• Like 11
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Devon said "home" instead of "my place" when he and Abby were talking about getting dessert to go. Does that mean Abby is living at the penthouse now?

Nikki's skirt. Yikes. Fashion don't ever.

Sally and Nick having secksay times, again. Vom. It. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Lol, wonder if Adam has ever seen Nick naked? Or vice versa? Meanwhile, it sounded to me like Sally wanted to make a live porn video with Nick. KMN.

Nikki rattled off the names of several international debt buyers in Canada, Europe, or Asia which may purchased Tucker's loans. Are we to believe Ashley can swim with those sharks? Where did she get so much money?

Sally in jeggings. She likely won't be fitting in those much longer.

So Sally realizes that Connor and Chelsea will be part of her baby's extended family. But does she know Christian will be her child's half-sibling? It seems like an elephant in the room to me.

Victor was quite surprised by the possibility of Ashley having scooped the Newmans wrt Tucker's loans. However, her having the financial wherewithal to do so didn't faze him. I don't get it, dagnabbit! 🤨

Okay, Devon, it's time to pull that stick out of your hiney. For once Abby is talking sense about Tucker. Listen.

Victor said he intends to buy McCall Unlimited and hand it over to Adam to run, independent of NE. But yesterday Victoria told Nate that once NE acquires MU she plans to break it up and part it out to various NE entities, including Newman Media. Huh?

Hey! Abby and Devon were getting down in a bed instead of on the couch. Stop the presses!

Nick is starting to look a bit insecure about his place in Sally's life since he knows Adam will be a permanent part of it. Hmm.

I'm thinking Tucker should reach back and see if he can find some old dirt on Jill he could use to get her to drop the lawsuit and let Devon take back H/W.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hey! Abby and Devon were getting down in a bed instead of on the couch. Stop the presses!

Yeah,lol. And she actually mentioned it and he explained it is because its not just casual sex. We finally cracked the code: Couch= casual   Bed = Serious.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
(edited)

It must be nice to have a nanny where you don’t have to worry about your child because they are probably in better hands with a nanny than they are with you. Banana Breath must have a live in nanny because he always has time to stalk Sally, eat bananas in bed, and play pocket pool.  Christian who?  If Sally thought about it, really thought about it, Adam would be a much better father than Banana Breath. For one thing, Sally has seen Adam interacting with Connor but has Sally ever seen Banana Breath interacting with Christian?  Also, has Christian ever met Sally?  I mentioned Christian and just like that Banana Breath is called to Christian’s bedside to calm him down. What a coincidence 😉.  I’m betting that Banana Breath used Christian as an excuse to leave because Sally defined him by talking to Adam. 

Today is another day that confirms why I call Nick Banana Breath. First as he was standing at the suite door, in a threatening posture virtually beating his chest, marking Sally as his territory. Second as he saw Adam and Sally talking and laughing, on the lobby couch, Banana Breath’s face said it all with beady eyes and clenched lips.  Banana Breath, I got news for you, jealousy is not a sign of love but a sign of ownership.  Banana Breath what a lame excuse with video calling instead of calling. It wasn’t to see Sally’s smile. It was to check up to make sure Sally didn’t bring Adam back to her room.  There is too much 🔥🔥 between Adam and Sally for the monkey with a keyboard to ignore the extra heat on set  

Devon buying Mccall Unlimited is actually a very viable idea. McCall is a multi billion international company that most likely is larger than HW and has an extensive reach in media. Buying McCall Unlimited would make NM and CW as second and third rate platforms in the media business plus it will stick it to Natey Nate Nate and Lily. 

Didn’t Victor make the same type of proposal when he and Adam started the media company?  Didn’t Victor change his mind and sold it to NE?  So why would Adam think that putting him in charge of McCall Unlimited, as separate entity, Victor wouldn’t do the same?  Adam would have to insist on autonomy without Victor’s name anywhere on the corporate charter and bylaws. 

Edit to Add:

Why oh why do I have to spy with my little eye Abby and Devon having TV-MA sex when everyone else is having TV-14 sex?  

I know why Devon is bald. Hair cannot grow on a rock.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

First as he was standing at the suite door, in a threatening posture virtually beating his chest, marking Sally as his territory. 

I want to know why Sally needs protection from Adam. He isn't known to be violent unlike Nick who punches first and asks questions later. He actually killed a guy. Does Sally know that?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

she actually mentioned it and he explained it is because its not just casual sex. We finally cracked the code: Couch= casual   Bed = Serious.

I zoned out during that scene because Devon's tats skeeve me out. Did Devon really say that? Geez, I wonder what it meant when he and Mariah had sex on the staircase back when they were dating. That's like halfway between the couch and the bed.

Does Sally know that?

There seems to be a lot Sally doesn't know about Nick, and the Newmans in general. She should be more scared of all of them than of Adam.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I zoned out during that scene because Devon's tats skeeve me out. Did Devon really say that? Geez, I wonder what it meant when he and Mariah had sex on the staircase back when they were dating. That's like halfway between the couch and the bed.

There seems to be a lot Sally doesn't know about Nick, and the Newmans in general. She should be more scared of all of them than of Adam.

Adam has pulled a lot of dumb shit but he’s a lot more of a passive aggressive than an overall violent person.  I’m wondering if Sally knows how loyal Adam can be. Even with fucking up their relationship, Adam was actually being loyal to Sally in trying to. protect her job. Adam protected Jack by helping him get rid of the dead hooker and protect Sharon after she burned down the Ranch House.  Also, does Sally know how many lives Adam saved. At least 6 come to mind.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Someone mentioned this upthread ... but yes, why is JM talking out of the side of his mouth? Is this a new affect or one I haven't noticed before? So odd.

And also as others have noted, Victoria and Nate talk and talk and talk but say nothing at all. It's all stupid fucking buzzwords and platitudes.

I will say that for the first time today, IMHO, there was a bit of heat between Devon and Abby. <ducks>

ED/Ashley's hair looks great.

That's all I got. This show is really boring, and since there's only a couple of writers left it probably isn't going to get better.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1