Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, MollyB said:

It's a physician recommended break.  Also, I am staying with my son and daughterinlaw and don't want them to ship me off to the looney bin for watching such dreck.

Or A Place For Mom.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10

I think Nikki doesn’t seem half bad without makeup. I could name a few more characters than Nikki that would look far worse than Nikki. 

Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ your in fashion not interior design. From the look of that couch and lamp, I would say that Mrs Chipmunk has too much influence in Sally’s designs. 

Being shot in the shoulder is not exactly being shot in the chest. Yes, they are both in the front of the body but when you think of the chest you think of the rib cage, breast bone, and the vital organs they protect.   

Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ pursues Chance, Heather pursues Daniel, and Taz🌪️ pursues Danny. Round and round we go, where it stops only the monkeys with a keyboard know.  There is one thing for certain that nobody learns from their own past hurts. 

Smugly Smug Smug is can spin 🐂💩 without batting an eyelash. Telling 1/4 truths to paint himself with 😇 while painting Adam 👹. Smugly Smug Smug is so full of himself because it’s what he thought best without consulting the family.  

Auntie M are you playing with a full deck. You want the family to reconcile to forgive and forget but it’s Smugly Smug Smug did Devon and Lily dirty not the other way round.  Smugly Smug Smug speech of atonement is also pure 🐂💩. He has not changed one iota. 

Heather, how rude of you to put your feet up on Daniel’s brand new couch. Do you live in a barn?  At least you can wait for the couch to be properly soiled with love ick. 

Jill, I thought you were an astute businesswoman. How is taking Smugly Smug Smug back would be an ally for CW?  The way I see it he would be more of an ally for Auntie M since she’s trying to push all of them together to squeeze out Jill. 

I surly hope that there wasn’t too much vodka in Nikki’s IV. Injected alcohol directly into blood stream can kill you because the alcohol goes directly to your blood stream in stead of being “filtered” through your digestive system. 

Can someone please explain to me who Aunt Jordan is and what connection she has to the Newmans?  

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I may need to join you Molly, be absent there is nothing that is entertaining about this shit fest at the moment. Cases in point:

The Great NE Kerfluffke v5698665e.976:                           Literally don't have a square to spare.

The Big Sharchancedummer Triangle:    Literally don't have a square to spare.

The Dicksaladam Triangle:                Literally don't have a square to spare.

The Nikki Hostage House of Horrors: Literally don't have a square to spare.

The Danillyeather Triangle:                Literally don't have a square to spare.

The Great Mothertucker CI Takeover: Literally don't have a square to spare.

The Baby's First Ears Saga:               Literally don't have a square to spare.

Anything with Mamie or Nina:           Literally don't have a square to spare.

The Family Abbott:                            Literally don't have a square to spare.

Have I forgotten anyone else? If so consider them included in my:          Literally don't have a square to spare.

48 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Can someone please explain to me who Aunt Jordan is and what connection she has to the Newmans?  

She looks like batshit Sheila in a bad wig. And I don't need more Sheila like ever.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

My hope is that Clair is the daughter of Victoria that Nikki gave away .  And here is my wish: the Newman's feel very bad and try to make it up to her but ADAM and Clair hook up. That would really piss them off!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

^^^All of this, especially the Claire and Adam hooking up part. I think Sally needs some competition for Adam's attention.

Plus, if Claire wasn't lying about her Stanford education, she and Adam will have even more in common, that is: the only Newmans who don't have to rely on their last name to get a job in the business world.

ETA: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
10 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Nobody knows for sure, yet, which, if any past storyline this character is going to be attached to.  Up till now, Genoa City was an Aunt Jordan free town.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Wouldn’t Claire be Adam’s niece if it does unfold that she’s Victoria’s daughter? I’m all for Adam getting some, but not Bold & Beautiful style.

OMG, no, never mind on the Adam & Claire hookup! My brain must've been affected by the Grey Goose IV I've got on slow drip. 😏

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 19

If the speculation is true and Claire is Victoria's and Cole's (not-dead) daughter Eve, then I guess Great-Aunt Jordan would be the sister of Cole's mother Eve or his father Rick, both of whom were bat-crap crazy.  Eve and Rick both tried to kill Victor and/or Nikki multiple times.  

I've always been kind of lukewarm towards Nikki, but I haven't been able to stand her recently.  So I thought the vodka IV was a hilarious twist and almost forgave Josh for all the tripe he's been giving us lately.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Cole's reported return may have nothing at all to do with Claire.  Cole got around, so he could hook up with his newly-single ex Victoria, or his newly-single ex Ashley, or his chronically-single ex Nina, giving her something else to do besides play mother hen to Chance.  I doubt he's here to woo his stuck-in-abusive-relationship ex Nikki, though.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I've always been kind of lukewarm towards Nikki, but I haven't been able to stand her recently.  So I thought the vodka IV was a hilarious twist and almost forgave Josh for all the tripe he's been giving us lately.

Besides, Nikki always did like her vodka with a twist, if I remember correctly.

• LOL 15

Why is Barbara from As the World Turns getting poor Nikki drunk?  Are they going to let her keep up her manicure? 
Chance seems to really like Sharon. Summers got her work cut out for her. 
Nate needs Auntie Mamie to get his family back for him. He has no business expecting his job back. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, no, never mind on the Adam & Claire hookup! My brain must've been affected by the Grey Goose IV I've got on slow drip. 😏

I might want to check into this hospital, as long as Nikki isn’t my roommate and Claire isn’t my nurse.

3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I've always been kind of lukewarm towards Nikki, but I haven't been able to stand her recently. 

Same. Her attitude has sucked for months now, between trying to dictate the love life of her employee and trash talking Adam. Throw in not telling Victoria what her father is pulling and you’re truly cruising toward peak asshole.

• Like 14
  • LOL 6
On 11/18/2023 at 10:49 AM, MollyB said:

It's a physician recommended break.

I send you all my best wishes for a successful recovery, MollyB, and many apologies for my, given the circumstances, out-of-line comment . . . and thank you for your gracious reply.

2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

trash talking Adam.

If Adam fell down a flight of stairs, Nikki would blame it on him, but if one of her children fell down a flight of stairs, she'd blame it on the stairs.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It's not clear, although Claire wanting to get the whole Newman clan there and telling Nikki that the Newman's discard people without a second thought hints at "Aunt Jordan" being someone they "done wrong" to two or three decades ago and then forgot about - Colleen Zenk is quoted in some publications as saying that "Aunt Jordan" is going to bring a lot of trouble to the Newmans, so we'll have to stay tuned to the continuing saga of "The Aged but Still Reckless" to find out how that storyline plays out.

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

I find it hard to think that Planet Claire would be Eve. Wouldn't her top priority be connecting with her birth mother? And why would she think that getting revenge on her grandmother Nikki would not alienate her from Victoria even more and ruin any chances she would have to reunite with her?

And good grief, a pineapple from Lucy? I guess kids do say the darnedest things. Because we all know that a pineapple on the porch or doorstep is the sign for the location of the swingers party, or just to identify that swingers live there. And Lucy saw them all over Savanah. LOL.

So we get a clue about whatever it was that Daniel did that was so bad. The clue is that he spiraled. And not with a Spirograph. Okay, I'll admit that it's not really much of a clue, but it's something. They didn't actually drop this stupidity. I don't think anybody cares, and I don't think it will have any impact if it's actually ever revealed. I thought they had dropped it. Whatever.

I can't believe it, the previews made me want to watch next week. I only watched Friday's episode today because I was interested in what's happening to Nikki, and I had the time.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Because we all know that a pineapple on the porch or doorstep is the sign for the location of the swingers party

An upside-down pineapple motif may be used as a sign for swingers, but a right-side up pineapple motif has been used as a symbol of hospitality since the 18th century.

• Like 9
  • Useful 7
4 hours ago, Js Nana said:

An upside-down pineapple motif may be used as a sign for swingers, but a right-side up pineapple motif has been used as a symbol of hospitality since the 18th century.

If you roll a pineapple into a new home is to bring prosperity to the home. Carrying your bride across the threshold is to symbolize moving from one stage in your life to another. Bringing bread,salt and wine into a new home.  The bread is for this home never know hunger, the salt is a symbol for life always having flavor, and the wine is for never being thirsty.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2

Hi all,

Well they did it. They found a way to bring me back to YR, at least for now. How did that happen you ask? It's easy: they hired Colleen Zenk. I absolutely adored her on ATWT and while I don't have a clue who she's playing or how she fits into the story, I'm along for the ride.  I'm just really hopeful (delusional?) that Stafford isn't still eating the show...

• Like 10
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Hi all,

I'm just really hopeful (delusional?) that Stafford isn't still eating the show...

I saw some sort of promo where MS was sitting and actually looking attractive. No arms flailing and no double phrases.  She stated that what she would like to see next was Phyllis dealing with her mother.  Who has issues.  Now I am not sure exactly what I saw/heard in a short clip. Or where I saw it. Maybe it was between Hallmark movie commercials or football games. Did she actually have a mother? On show.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

I saw some sort of promo where MS was sitting and actually looking attractive. No arms flailing and no double phrases.  She stated that what she would like to see next was Phyllis dealing with her mother.  Who has issues.  Now I am not sure exactly what I saw/heard in a short clip. Or where I saw it. Maybe it was between Hallmark movie commercials or football games. Did she actually have a mother? On show.

Phyllis does have a mother named Lydia.  Not Lydia, oh Lydia, the tattooed lady Groucho Marx sang about, unfortunately.  Phyllis's mommy lives in Connecticut.  She was married to George, played by Ken Howard, who appeared on the show when her sister, Easy Bake Avery was on.  In fact, I think he died after Phyllis yelled at him in the hospital.  That's when we learned that the oh so NOBLE Phyllis ran away from home when she found out that her daddy George had defrauded investors the same way Bernie Madoff did.  Phyllis, being so noble and all, refused to have anything to do with him or with Lydia oh Lydia after that.

I would only want to see Phyllis deal with her mother if her mother could be played by Agnes Moorehead and since she's dead, ain't gonna happen.

Though, maybe by now, her mother HAS joined the circus and IS the tattooed lady......that, I'd watch.

• LOL 15

Finally, a scene with Jill and Chance. Seem like it's been years.

Diane was still encouraging Kyle to scheme behind Jack's back to get the Jabot co-CEO job. Sigh. It's an unforced error, Di.

Yeah, whatever, Devon. How many times before have you told Tucker you were done with him? I tried to use my calculator to do the math but I kept getting a memory overflow error. 🙄

Other than the sorta underhanded way he's been going about it, I don't see a problem with Tucker having a stake in C/W. It makes as much sense to me as Mamie investing in C/W without telling Lily and Devon upfront.

Ha, Tucker worked Ashley like a pro. I noticed his little smirk when she stomped away from his table in a huff.

Chance with no corporate experience possibly working at C/W, versus Nate?  After his recent firing from NE, Nate's already feeling some type of way about GC nepo babies. A storyline with them competing could be amazing. Do it, JG!

Ashley, you need to stop discussing your plans wrt Tucker around your older brother. Jack's just going to keep fretting while he makes his trademarked grimace.

Kyle, you're heading into the lion's den if you think you're going to get the best of Tucker. He sees your bouffant coming down Broadway on Thanksgiving.

Hello, Nate! You just found out your smiling auntie is as shady as Tucker. (And I think she's probably in cahoots with Victor too.) You keep betting on the wrong team, Partless.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Sake614 said:

I don't have a clue who she's playing

I think she's playing Claire's Aunt Jordan who seems to have some history with the Newmans from decades past - - an intriguing storyline that will keep some of us, me included, tuning in to see how it plays out.

15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Diane was still encouraging Kyle to scheme behind Jack's back

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Phyllis is a train wreck, but Diane has a plan!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I would only want to see Phyllis deal with her mother if her mother could be played by Agnes Moorehead and since she's dead, ain't gonna happen.

Out of curiosity I googled famous redhead actresses to see who else could play Phyllis' mother. Most of them are either too young or they're gone. However, Ann-Margret is still kicking (😏) and according to IMDb she's continuing to get roles. I bet Y&R could afford her.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • Useful 7

Nina please STFU and treat Chance like an adult and not as a teenager that’s still under your thumb. Nina, you are getting on my nerves.  In her own way, Nina is almost as annoying as Taz🌪️. Chance could be walking in front of Rexx Ruggs and get run over by a drunk driver.  Chance could be trying to break up in a cat fight between Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ and Sharon and inadvertently get hit over the head by a coffee pot and die. Chance stands a more probability of dying from Nina’s nagging than in the line of duty.  So Jill wants to teach Chance how to be a businessman. Why not give a nepotistic opportunity for employment. It works for the Newmans and Abbotts. 

It’s funny that it’s only blackmail, in business, when Adam does it. Devon blackmailing Auntie M to bring Smugly Smug Smug back to CW is perfectly fine. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
On 11/19/2023 at 11:18 AM, NinjaPenguins said:

Wouldn’t Claire be Adam’s niece if it does unfold that she’s Victoria’s daughter? I’m all for Adam getting some, but not Bold & Beautiful

Damnit! And it was such a good idea.

loved it when Jill told Chance no experience necessary. I wish my son had a grandmother like her.

Edited by MsMalin
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chance with no corporate experience possibly working at C/W, versus Nate? 

Wasn't he considering working in computers cause he was a wiz at it in the army?  Something with daniel in the gaming sector?

• Like 7
  • Useful 6

Saw these Thanksgiving family photos posted and I thought I’d share. Why is Kyle standing like he is some kind of suave dude. And did he raid Tucker’s turtleneck drawer? It’s so nice to see Michael back!

9D9D5FF0-2EE3-4F48-A154-48955EDB9F26.jpeg

55BC1536-4F6B-4A4E-92FD-29CA490B1E85.jpeg

42BE1E67-ED48-4543-ACCC-809260A4F212.jpeg

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Grateful to see in these pictures and yesterday’s episode that the makeup department has come to their senses and realized Eileen Davidson is a natural beauty and doesn’t need any clown colors slapped on like they were doing a few weeks ago.

Kyle needs to look at Billy ‘s receding hair line to learn a lesson about what too much product and bouffantery could lead to.

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Kemper said:

As if Bluetooth Ginger Spice wasn't hard enough to watch before, now that I've discovered she's an insane Scientoligist (sorry for the redundancy) I find her incrementally more annoying. 

19 hours ago, Kemper said:

Chance can become an instant business magnate; Nate can become Chief of Police. It’s so simple, really.

JG math. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

I liked Diane's Thanksgiving dinner dress. Great color for her.

Jack: ...Tucker is the ass we all thought he was.
Joi: Jackie. Such language! Will we need to have Mrs. Martinez wash your mouth out with Palmolive?

Audra's hair looked gorgeous today, I thought. Meanwhile, Victoria's cat eye eyeliner. Meh.

Nikki sniffed the water bottle before she drank and decided it was safe. However, isn't vodka odorless?  And, the liquid moves noticeably differently in a container compared to water but Nikki was too parched to pay attention that much. She really should just drink out of the sink.

Claire called Victoria "Mrs. Newman" and Victoria didn't correct her. Hmm.

Huh, so JG didn't forget about Nikki's MS. 😐

Whatever, Kyle. You and your aunt Ashley have never been particularly chummy. You're not fooling Tucker. He has your number and hers.

Lol, I wonder what Claire did to disable the Newman jet, unleash a bag of snakes in the fuselage?

But Jack, Devon is also family; he's your niece Abby's husband. I would expect Devon and Abby to make an appearance at the Abbott dinner, especially since her Newman side has forgotten she exists. (Too bad because Victor could borrow Devon's jet, hah hah.)

Whoo, Audra could barely contain her contempt for Kyle. She looked at him like, "How did I ever let this overconfident nepo idiot inside me?"

I'm not familiar with CZ's work on ATWT but I'm impressed with her performance as Jordan so far. Jordan is smoothly devious and IMO it was nice to see her playing TGVN for a fool. AFAIC Victor's overdue for a boatload of comeuppance.

Cole Howard! Alrighty then, bring on the revisiting old history messiness!

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I’m feeling a little blue about an estrangement from my son, but I do find some solace in messing with the Abbott scion, who is pure, concentrated smirk in human form. Oh my god, he is so much more fun than you ever were. Sure, you’re both manspreading idiots with surplus self regard and a dearth of actual talent, but there’s something so delightful about the arrogance of callow youth. This bozo, whose hair frontage could be surfed, thinks he can reject my revenge plan and then come strutting back into the fold like nothing happened. Like, OMG, he recorded his aunt talking smack about me! Motherfucker want a milk bone for his loyalty? I’m so gosh darn impressed with his intelligence gathering that I think Tom Cruise should play him in the movies. Did you even know he escaped from his playpen? He thinks I’m buying the disloyal Abbott act, but wait until he realizes I’m paying admission with gold foiled rabbit turds. Don’t hate the player or the game; hate your fuckboi nephew instead. I’mma burn Jabot down and he’s wearing kerosene cologne.

Signed;

Tucker “Fuck All Y’all Abbotts” McCall

Dear Tucker;

You’re going to burn down Jabot, huh? What are you going to do, embezzle, fuck the boss’ wife, invest in yachts and racehorses or taint some face cream? You better bring that A game, bish. I certainly didn’t recruit that oversexed vanilla Gumby doll to play double agent, and my brother is refreshingly honest about his son’s numerous limitations, so I know he didn’t either. My sister wouldn’t trust her nephew to sell shit to a dung beetle, so she’s out. Hmmmm. I guess that leaves his mother, who will be performing her one act play, The Handmaid’s Tale But In Grape, this Thanksgiving. This could definitely play to my advantage when it eventually blows up in their faces. Be warned that my nephew’s dumbfuckery is like a grenade with a wonky pin; the failure fallout could land anywhere. No one is safe. Be careful and have an evacuation plan in place.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Something is wrong, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Maybe because it’s currently knuckle deep in a gold mine, I dunno. My mom has this assistant who should be called an assholistant because she’s always stomping around Newman Enterprises, shuffling papers, picking up lunches and just working, working, working. I don’t wanna come back to the company and have this chirpy squirrel making me look lazy AF. I wanna sit in my office and run my fantasy football league, microwave tater tots and soak my skidz in my private bathroom. So this ASSistant tells us Mom was visiting at her aunt’s lake house, had a seizure and the aunt was able to call ASS on a plane she caught to fetch some work here in Genoa City. Okay, I’m not Einstein, I didn’t come up with theory of relatives, but why hop a plane to get work that could be emailed or faxed? I guess my mom is in the hospital, though no one can tell us what hospital that is. ASS called her aunt, who spoke to my pop and what I overheard made my thinker itch. This aunt was faaaaake with a capital FAAAAAKE and was oozing sarcasm the way my [redacted] oozes [redacted]. Something stinks here, and as a sufferer of chronic swamp ass, I know from stench. Like wouldn’t the hospital call my dad direct? Just tell me how Adam is behind this. I’ll be up in the friendly skies turning the jet into a tube of flatulence to give her ASSness something to think about.

Signed;

Prince Banana von Hammock

Dear Prince;

I wish I could tell you that Adam did a naughty, naughty thing and would be spanked with a bare hand, but your dilemma is caused by complete strangers. My sources report that someone, somewhere has a ridiculous plan that can only work if the target is dumb as a fucking stump. Needless to say, the plotter(s) have hit the jackoff jackpot. If anyone needed proof that great wealth is not created by great intellects, your family is it. Of course, Victor Newman has made thousands of enemies over the millennia, spawning an incredible amount of multigenerational grudges that will haunt your family until the end of time. Sucks to be you! I keep trying to point Tucker McCall in your family’s direction, as maybe he’d see how easy you guys are to roll and would stop pestering my family, but nooooo. When the alarm bells only ring in the empty gorilla cage, you know you’ve got yourself some marks. Enjoy Thanksgiving!

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I recently received a call about an old flame. It was totally out of the blue, and now I’m supposed to hurry to some lake house in Oregon. I knew the lady in question from Genoa City, so I did some googling and found your paper. So much has changed and yet so much is exactly the same. Your writings give some indication that you know Victoria Newman pretty well. Is there something going on with her that an ex needs to know about? Why Oregon? Why am I showing up there like a naive dumbass?

Signed;

A Cole in One

Dear Cole;

Oh, the things I could tell you about Victoria! Of course, a gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell, but you wrote to me. I foolishly had two children with her, which means that Victor Newman will hover over them all their lives like a gargoyle. Having Victor and Nikki grandparent your kids sucks owl hemorrhoids. Sure, they can buy the tots anything they want, but you have to constantly teach the little buggers morals over and over again, at which point I turn them over to my brother and sister because I’m no hypocrite. After reaching the dizzying heights of romance with me, Victoria hit rock bottom with a cancer faking nutbar who mysteriously disappeared. She threw herself into business and at a guy with ambition, a girlfriend and an extraordinary part. I don’t know where that stands now, but I doubt she needs an intervention. The guy lost his part and thus gained my admiration. Honestly, it sounds like you’re being lured into a horror movie like situation, but if you go armed with your wits, you’ll probably be fine.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Does Kyle want back into the plan or into Audra 😉.  

How many jets do NE have?  Wouldn’t the pilot be waiting to take Nikki to her sister?  I guess Nikki told the pilot, via her stolen phone, to take Claire back to GC to get some paperwork.  Victor tells the pilot to ready the plane to go to Oregon but one would think that the pilot already knew the closest airport?  I’m I being too logical again?  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

J Eddie Peck could easily pass for Chances father. I am very interested in how this storyline plays out. HOWEVER, I do not like the whole thing of getting Nikki drunk. That is not entertainment to me and is just downright cruel.

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 11/19/2023 at 3:31 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Chance seems to really like Sharon. Summers got her work cut out for her. 

I predict Dummer is going to spend ONS with Chance and then go back to Vile hard. WTD time. Dummer will know (like all of GC) Chance's fishies don't float.

So she tells Vile it's Papa time. Gampie Jack is so happy he lactates.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

⬆️⬆️⬆️When did Devon and Abby get married?  I daydream a lot and must have missed it.

I can't figure out what the plan is for when all the Newmans get to the lake house?  And now Cole is there, so how are Claire and Aunt Jordan going to corral all of them?  Tomorrow's show should be a good long-weekend cliffhanger.

4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

J Eddie Peck could easily pass for Chances father. I am very interested in how this storyline plays out. HOWEVER, I do not like the whole thing of getting Nikki drunk. That is not entertainment to me and is just downright cruel.

I would normally agree with you, but Victor and his enabler Nikki are such loathsome trash that they have this coming.  At least Claire is giving Nikki top shelf vodka when all she deserves is Mad Dog 20/20.  Nikki is at her best when she's drunk.  She and Neil were like Genoa City's version of those two hecklers who sat in the balcony on the Muppet Show.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

️When did Devon and Abby get married?  I daydream a lot and must have missed it.

Lol, no, they're not actually married. I was just annoyed at the photo posted upthread of Chelsea with the Abbotts on Thanksgiving.

It seemed to me Devon is as much if not more of an Abbott family member than Chelsea since he and Abby live together and are raising their son as a a committed couple. Chelsea is only the person who drugged and raped Jack's brother years ago, and then decided to tell Billy and Victoria's tween son--the result of that rape--that she was his bio-mommy.

AFAIC Jack's argument against Devon was invalid. And so was Ashley's when she insisted Tucker deserved to attend the Abbott Thanksgiving fete merely because he's Devon's estranged daddy. It's a holiday dinner FFS, not the GC version of the Six Degrees of Separation game. 🤡

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

And another thing. Why is Abby sitting in the middle of the Winters family Thanksgiving photo in her white outfit like she's the hostess or something? They're in Lily's penthouse so I would've expected her to be in the prominent position, not Abby. Meanwhile, was Daniel lost? He looked to me like he was Photoshopped in, ha ha.

42BE1E67-ED48-4543-ACCC-809260A4F212.thu

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
33 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

They're in Lily's penthouse

Gah. I was about to say it's Devon's penthouse, then I remembered they moved into the Chancellor estate. Yeah I got nothing...

ETA: J. Eddie Peck (did I get that right?) could absolutely be Chance's father looks wise. When I first saw his photo in SOD, I thought it WAS Chance.

Edited by Sake614
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why is Abby sitting in the middle of the Winters family Thanksgiving photo in her white outfit like she's the hostess or something? They're in Lily's penthouse so I would've expected her to be in the prominent position, not Abby. 

She is the only white "dressed " woman there and as such she is the center of attention. Take that however you want.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I would normally agree with you, but Victor and his enabler Nikki are such loathsome trash that they have this coming.  At least Claire is giving Nikki top shelf vodka when all she deserves is Mad Dog 20/20.  Nikki is at her best when she's drunk.  She

My father was an alcoholic so I am probably overly sensitive and get no enjoyment from it. However, Melanie is superb when she portrays Nikki as a drunk. 

I have often wondered how supportive is Victor always guzzling down the booze and keeping out the decanter in plain sight. It would be like putting an extra cheese pizza in front of me and expectiNg me not to face plant it

Edited by MsMalin
Was cut off
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I liked Diane's Thanksgiving dinner dress. Great color for her.

Jack: ...Tucker is the ass we all thought he was.
Joi: Jackie. Such language! Will we need to have Mrs. Martinez wash your mouth out with Palmolive?

Audra's hair looked gorgeous today, I thought. Meanwhile, Victoria's cat eye eyeliner. Meh.

Nikki sniffed the water bottle before she drank and decided it was safe. However, isn't vodka odorless?  And, the liquid moves noticeably differently in a container compared to water but Nikki was too parched to pay attention that much. She really should just drink out of the sink.

Claire called Victoria "Mrs. Newman" and Victoria didn't correct her. Hmm.

Huh, so JG didn't forget about Nikki's MS. 😐

Whatever, Kyle. You and your aunt Ashley have never been particularly chummy. You're not fooling Tucker. He has your number and hers.

Lol, I wonder what Claire did to disable the Newman jet, unleash a bag of snakes in the fuselage?

But Jack, Devon is also family; he's your niece Abby's husband. I would expect Devon and Abby to make an appearance at the Abbott dinner, especially since her Newman side has forgotten she exists. (Too bad because Victor could borrow Devon's jet, hah hah.)

Whoo, Audra could barely contain her contempt for Kyle. She looked at him like, "How did I ever let this overconfident nepo idiot inside me?"

I'm not familiar with CZ's work on ATWT but I'm impressed with her performance as Jordan so far. Jordan is smoothly devious and IMO it was nice to see her playing TGVN for a fool. AFAIC Victor's overdue for a boatload of comeuppance.

Cole Howard! Alrighty then, bring on the revisiting old history messiness!

As the adult child of an alcoholic whose preferred drug of choice was vodka, I can assure you it is not odorless. I noticed the "Mrs Newman" too and found it odd. Happy Thanksgiving to all and thanks for the laughs.

• Like 9
  • Hugs 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I was worried about Nikki cutting up her feet after she dropped that bottle, tbh. Also strange thar Claire and Aunt Jordan would leave such a handy weapon around. I know Nikki is not in prime physical condition at the moment, but a glass bottle is not something you should risk leaving for your hostage.

Man, that Abbott family holiday pic upthread. Kyle has developed an acute case of punchable face.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
58 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I was worried about Nikki cutting up her feet after she dropped that bottle, tbh. Also strange thar Claire and Aunt Jordan would leave such a handy weapon around. I know Nikki is not in prime physical condition at the moment, but a glass bottle is not something you should risk leaving for your hostage.

Especially Nikki who's murdered how many people?

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1