Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Sharon sitting across from Nina at the coffee shop.  Is Sharon older than Nina or about her age?  

The young Nina/Cricket storyline happened before Sharon was on the show. 

Maybe nobody stays in the Williams' house because Mary will haunt them with sauerkraut. 

Maybe Victor should get a doppelganger and his family can lock the real one in an old folks' home.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Aw geez, Phyllis trying to act alluring with Danny. 🤮🤮🤮

Meh, I think Victor was lying to save face and he conveniently used Nate as a scapegoat because Nate fell for the lies. Nate is shady but in this matter I too think he was acting in good faith due to his medical background.

I don't know why Danny was wasting his time trying to reason with Phyllis about Christine. Phyllis will never accept that Danny cares more about Christine than her, even if it's only platonic.

Gotta side with Chloe this once. Summer may be the CEO but she's a third wheel in Marchetti's creative process. She's never been a fashion designer and is hindering the effort by being too hands-on.

Let it go, Nate. Those Newmans are a psycho cult in worship of Victor. You were never going to last there, even with Victoria as your girlfriend. Your uncle Neil had to learn that hard lesson too.

Ya burnt, Vikki! No more nooners in the NE corporate suite for you. You are officially un-dickmatized, lol.

Nick, Adam, Nikki, and Victoria are still fighting with each other so what did Victor actually accomplish beyond making himself the center of attention again? Nil, zip, nada, IMO.

Funny how nobody told Phyllis Lucy and Heather were back in town. She practically had to drag the news out of Danny.

Chance has been shot! Sigh, I thought his promotion to GC's chief of police was supposed to keep him out of the line of fire. Taking a bullet every three years is Chance's fate, it seems. 😏

Newmans: are you losing your marbles, Victor?
Victor: no, I'm completely lucid!
Joi: yeah, just like a 10W frosted light bulb.

Unconscious gunshot victim Chance was hooked up to no medical equipment beyond a pulse monitor. Was he having a nap? Gah, this show looks so cheap.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2023 at 12:23 PM, PatsyandEddie said:

Ashley’s hair looks like straw! It’s completely overprocessed and waaaaaay too light in colour. 

Yep, I wish she'd darken the hair and lighten up on  the eye makeup.  She's A beautiful woman, but you'd never know it the way theproducers have shown her lately,.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Ashley is a beautiful woman, if only the producers realized it.  They need to condition and darken her hair and lighten up on the eyemake up.

I thought Nate did a superb acting today, and I don't usually have a good thing to say about him.

Will SOMEONE please shoot Chelsea with a tranquilizer dart? She's annoying and exhausting.  And is SURE

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The crazy thing about Nate getting his walking papers after Victor's dementia ruse, was ALL of them knew Nate was booted from CW for being disloyal to his OWN family. They all knew Nate wasn't trustworthy from the get-go. The dementia storyline was sold on the premises that Victor would be learning which members of HIS family were loyal. Another massive derail by JG. Also, will Victoria be held accountable for an inappropriate relationship that was based on her holding more power in the company, then Nate? I mean, I know Nate is loathsome, but the only reason he hooked up with her was because he thought it would advance his career, and she more or less co-signed his delusions. She showed exceedingly poor judgement as a CEO, if she wasn't a nepo baby, in the real world, she would have been fired. I am wishing Nate goes HAM, sues NE for sexual harassment, and this whole corporate gaslighting crap.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

None of this SL made sense to me.

Victor:  "I know what Ill do, Ill fake an illness to see if someone tries to betray me"
Me: Um, didn't we just have a fake illness SL with Victoria's husband Ashland, and a fake death with Phyllis and all that happened is everyone ended up hating them? Those plans backfired.
Victor: "I am TGVN and I want to know who the rat is.  Now Nate, you are the only one I can trust. I fear my memory is failing. You are a doctor, what should I do?"
Nate: I can get you into a top memory loss center. The best in the country and it will be hush hush. Its not like this will be done in the middle of the Athletic Club or anything"
Victor: "" Nate Hastings just as I suspected,you are the company rat. And you are sleeping with my precious princess. You're fired!"
Me:  WTF?

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5

Taz🌪️ just thinks she’s the cat’s meow when it comes to desirability 🤢🤮. She’s like a praying mantis ready to eat her mate as she “flirts” with Danny. Taz🌪️ also would like nothing better than to eat the bug.  Did you know that Taz🌪️ is working on changing her ways?  She only tells us every few minutes maybe she tell us every few seconds. So Danny invites Taz🌪️ to join them at dinner. What can go wrong?  

I can’t give Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️another ❄️ for being that dumb about relying on the team of Chelsea and Mrs Chipmunk for creative balance. Chelsea only knows schmattas and Mrs Chipmunk doesn’t know she’s better off keeping her opinions to herself.  Same shit different set of circumstances. Sally, Chelsea, and Mrs Chipmunk couldn’t work together and now it’s Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️, Chelsea, and Mrs Chipmunk that can’t work together. Mrs Chipmunk has an over inflated self worth. Now Mrs Chipmunk is going to run back to Sally where it’s Chelsea’s gain and Sally’s loss.  It’s important also for Mrs Chipmunk to go back to Sally where she can keep an eye on her from going back with Adam. 

I can’t help to say that Mrs Chipmunk is a fucking idiot. Her and Chelsea should have total autonomy from Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️’s input.  That would be like your children telling you how to run your life. Worse yet, it would be like Gloria running your life. 

Poor poor Groucho🥸🥸🥸, as a tear falls from her eye 😥, you didn’t trust even me.  Yes Groucho🥸🥸🥸 even you because of Smugly Smug Smug and elevating him over your brother to the point of pushing Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍out under a false assumption. Even now you are trying to defend Smugly Smug Smug from Victor firing him.  The look on Nikki’s face seems to say that she’s on Groucho🥸🥸🥸’s side.  

Smugly Smug Smug got what he had coming to him but he tries to defend himself by yelling at Groucho🥸🥸🥸.  Because he’s a medical doctor they should have taken his coarse of action verbatim. In his wildest dream he thought that Victor was that stupid to have the mental facility checked out.  Victor probably found out that the facility could keep him there longer than he wanted to be under some false pretense.  Yes, Smugly Smug Smug agreed with Adam, which further pissed him off, because Groucho🥸🥸🥸 saw the wisdom in keeping Victor at home where they had more control over Victor’s situation. Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍 stuff 🍌🍌🍌in your mouth and Adam’s name out of your mouth.  Smugly Smug Smug you are so full of 💩, you and Audra were planning a coup to take over at NE. Was that still going to happen or did Audra leave you for Tucker?  Smugly Smug Smug, you actually thought Grouco🥸🥸🥸 would choose you over family?  How did that turn out since the last time Groucho🥸🥸🥸 chose a man over her family.  So it seems that Groucho🥸🥸🥸is loosing her “fuck buddy” because of Adam.  

I have a words of wisdom for Taz🌪️ and words of wisdom for Mrs Chipmunk. Taz🌪️ don’t wear blue because it clashes with your teeth and Mrs Chipmunk, red lipstick is not your color. 

Once again, the monkeys with a keyboard treat us like dumb fucks. Chance is shot in the chest and he’s lying there while they are waiting for imaging to see what damage there was.  Would they already know when they removed the bullet?  You would think of all police officers, the chief of police would be wearing a bulletproof vest. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oh my gods, who really cares that Chloe wants to leave a job she's had for about three weeks?  

When Victor was laying his dumb trap for Nate and asked him for help, Nate suggested exactly what he ended up carrying out and Victor agreed to it.  And since when is NE flailing?  I thought it was the most successfulest global conglomerate that ever globally conglomerated under Victoria's leadership.  

Sheesh, all these stories that go nowhere.  Can we at least get Chance in a hospital gown with the straps undone? Please Joshie, give us something to distract us from your incompetence.

2 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

error...sorry!

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

is anyone else having trouble with this site, or does my old computer simply suck?

I'm having trouble, a lot, lately.  I assumed it was because I'm using an outdated operating system which I hang onto like grim death rather than change.

13 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

And since when is NE flailing?  I thought it was the most successfulest global conglomerate that ever globally conglomerated under Victoria's leadership.  

Sheesh, all these stories that go nowhere.  Can we at least get Chance in a hospital gown with the straps undone? Please Joshie, give us something to distract us from your incompetence.

NE is certainly NOT flailing or failing, it's delivering button hooks, cap snafflers, whoopie cushions and Hair Club for Men Memberships worldwide on a daily basis.  The only thing doing even better than Newman is the Hindenburg Butt Expander and Men's Depilatory Creme Unlimited out of Toad Suck, Arkansas.  Victoria, you're doing a helluva job! 

I can put up with a lot but I draw the line at how inaccurately Show treats medical issues.  Everybody knows that if Chance had been brought in for a gunshot wound, he'd be dressed in a hospital issue speedo and nothing else, with the heat turned up and Barry White playing in the background.'  Sheesh indeed.

For God's sake, that's just common and accepted medical practice.

ETA - If Phyllis keeps up this creepy flirting with Danny, I predict he'll be tossing himself into oncoming traffic in front of Rexx Rugs long before he needs a shoe polish touch up in his glossy Prince Valiant locks.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

Why do they drop the ball on every potentially good storyline. I would have paid good money to see Victor committed and interact with other people there.

BTW, I kind of thought it was insensitive to have Victor keep calling it the loony bin. My husband said it was in character for him but it sort of hit me the wrong way.

Chance just laying there unattended ,not hooked up to a heart monitor, IV or anything , just laying there ready to be raped by Phyllis or Chelsea or some other GC Ho. 🙄

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Everybody knows that if Chance had been brought in for a gunshot wound, he'd be dressed in a hospital issue speedo and nothing else, with the heat turned up and Barry White playing in the background.

Speedo? Pssht, if all he's doing is laying there looking glorious with perfect hair, AFAIC he doesn't need to be wearing anything at all. And for music I'd just have Marvin Gaye on repeat.

My building has 3 bed 2 bath condos all on one floor.

Oh, I know that's not unusual, it's just that when they first showed the empty set it seemed to me like they were deliberately making the space smaller than the penthouses. Now every day we find out Daniel's place is way bigger than it looks. At this rate, by next week Lucy will be amazed about the bowling alley and home theater.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Chance is in the same hospital where Sally lost her baby and was described as being practically on death’s door. She wasn’t hooked up to a goddamn thing either. She and Adam should sue the disinfectant off the place, if they even use it.

Nate deserves a lot of things, including, but not limited to! a middle part, sex with Victoria and having to pull Nick’s finger once a day. However, the Newmans did him dirty AF. I guess he was supposed to tell Victor he was perfectly fine, a remarkable, virile specimen immune to the ravages of age who just needed his family to kiss his ass harder? What possible answer could Part have given that would pass the loyalty test? If I was Victor, I’d be more worried about my family being so eager to keep me under their direct supervision. Man, fuck JG for making me defend Partless. 

32 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

BTW, I kind of thought it was insensitive to have Victor keep calling it the loony bin.

I guess it is in character for him, but this show also has a less than stellar track record when it comes to portraying mental illness. From making a mockery of bipolar to the aftermath of Chelsea’s suicide attempt being like emotional Christmas for her, this show goes all in on ignorance.

Please tell me we’re not in for weeks of Phyllis trying to seduce Danny. Hopefully her dogged pursuit will put some salt in his hair.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Julyolo said:

I am wishing Nate goes HAM, sues NE for sexual harassment, and this whole corporate gaslighting crap.

Since the family is so worried about any info on them getting out to the public, I hope he goes very public with an harassment suit.  They didn't get him to sign an NDA before he stormed out, did they?

14 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

When Victor was laying his dumb trap for Nate and asked him for help,

But was he laying it for Nate?  He even says he was leaning towards Adam as the backstabber.  During the long, boring days/weeks of his Dementia Saga he  said several times that he suspected his children (which would include adjacent Nate).  Until he went really senile with the phone call with the 'looney bin', it didn't really seem he knew who he would catch in his ridiculous trap.

2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Please tell me we’re not in for weeks of Phyllis trying to seduce Danny.

I haven't been able to understand why Phylth is written as she is and overplayed by MS.  Blackmail photos came to mind.  Then I saw the flashback scenes (Christine's anniversary?) that showed just what a shitty bitch Phylth is, so I guess, continuity?  I don't think we need a character that evil that doesn't get killed off quickly. [Think Cameron Kirsten or Ashland]  And why again is she not doing her Community Service painting the parking lines in front of Rexx Rugs?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

is anyone else having trouble with this site, or does my old computer simply suck?

Every once in a while the forum reboots and I have to do my post over again. Or sometimes the a quote happens for my response out of the blue when I didn’t want to respond. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Strange how Nina was waiting to be updated on Chance's condition while Elena was giving Sharon a hallway update. HIPAA violation, much? Guess Victoria doesn't get the "try to call or text someone first" strategy. Instead she takes to running around all of the watering holes in GC, frantically looking for Nate. Because, where else would someone be on this show, besides out somewhere, having a drink? No one ever goes home just to process anything, do they? 

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

MTS really has lost a lot of weight!  Funny when she was bigger the people in wardrobe put her in fitted clothing with huge belts making her look like a stuffed sausage sometimes yet now with her weight loss she is in loose fitting pant suits.  Go figure.  Her hair needs to be cut…AGAIN!  

Sharon sitting across from Nina at the coffee shop.  Is Sharon older than Nina or about her age?  

Nikki's face looks really drawn and the weight loss has aged her. 

Sharon Case is 4 years younger than Tricia Cast, not sure what the age diff of the characters are supposed to be. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 6

Hey, it's Elena!

"Blindsided." "Expect the unexpected." Look at CBS doing cross-promotion all sneaky like. The only thing missing was someone named Julie sidling up to the GCAC bar saying she was looking for her big brother.

Devon sincerely offered an olive branch to Nate. Too bad Nate was still kind of in his feelings about losing his job an hour ago.

Chance wasn't even on a breathing tube. Meanwhile Nina, Christine, and Sharon were in his room sucking up all the oxygen. Good thing Elena shooed them out of there, lol.

Interesting how Elena later decided Summer could visit Chance as long as she wanted. Summer is not Chance's wife, girlfriend, or even a family member. Hmm.

What was Sharon pouring into the coffee cups, Kahlúa? "Chance is unconscious so let's get wasted! !Salud!"

When Vikki was NE's CEO she basically kicked Nick out in order to give her lover Nate his job. So her acting shocked to find out Victor offered Nick the job back was some b.s. IMO.

Wow, Nick mentioned Christian. I guess since he's no longer boinking Sally, Nick has to go home at night and pay attention to his son.

Seemed to me Nate was being kinda cagey with Devon by not telling him he'd just gotten the boot. Devon might not have been 100% "Bygones!" if he'd known Nate was in trouble with the Newmans. I think he'd at least want to know why.

Stop being dense, Victoria. How many ways does Nate have to tell you to get to steppin'? He was trying to knock back some booze, not drink the toxic Newman kool-aid.

Danny was working awfully hard to make Christine agree to a non-date date. Easy there, cowboy.

Imagine being hot AF, waking up from a critical injury, and the first thing you see is Stuporgirl caressing your hand. Why, it's right out of a romance novel! 😏😉😏😉😏😉

Ruh roh, Sharon. Summer's coming in clutch for your man. Literally.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

I missed a few episodes and damn! Nate’s fired. Chance has been shot. Nina is back. Danny Romalotti is sharing a scene with Christine and Phyllis is nowhere to be found!  He remembers the way she likes her burger! 
Is Sharon going to dole out her stupid counsel speak to Summer or is she going to duke it out with her for Chance?

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Once again EPIC FAIL in the hospital.  Chansome is lying critically wounded in  bed--WHERE THE FUCK  ARE THE IVS and the HEART MONITOR???????????? The Oxygen monitor?  And Elena, ever hear of HIPPA? Way to go,telling everyone who asks his condition AND letting everyone wonder in will..  Some standards.

I predict side picee will dump  Groucho sooner than later, join CW and try to take BE down but EB's contract will NEVER allow that, will they?

And why does chipmunk cheeks  think Sally wants to work with her.  Let'stake up a collection and send Chelsea and the ever annoying Chloe to the North Pole..

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 11/8/2023 at 5:56 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Aw geez, Phyllis trying to act alluring with Danny. 🤮🤮🤮

Meh, I think Victor was lying to save face and he conveniently used Nate as a scapegoat because Nate fell for the lies. Nate is shady but in this matter I too think he was acting in good faith due to his medical background.

I don't know why Danny was wasting his time trying to reason with Phyllis about Christine. Phyllis will never accept that Danny cares more about Christine than her, even if it's only platonic.

Gotta side with Chloe this once. Summer may be the CEO but she's a third wheel in Marchetti's creative process. She's never been a fashion designer and is hindering the effort by being too hands-on.

Let it go, Nate. Those Newmans are a psycho cult in worship of Victor. You were never going to last there, even with Victoria as your girlfriend. Your uncle Neil had to learn that hard lesson too.

Ya burnt, Vikki! No more nooners in the NE corporate suite for you. You are officially un-dickmatized, lol.

Nick, Adam, Nikki, and Victoria are still fighting with each other so what did Victor actually accomplish beyond making himself the center of attention again? Nil, zip, nada, IMO.

Funny how nobody told Phyllis Lucy and Heather were back in town. She practically had to drag the news out of Danny.

Chance has been shot! Sigh, I thought his promotion to GC's chief of police was supposed to keep him out of the line of fire. Taking a bullet every three years is Chance's fate, it seems. 😏

Newmans: are you losing your marbles, Victor?
Victor: no, I'm completely lucid!
Joi: yeah, just like a 10W frosted light bulb.

Unconscious gunshot victim Chance was hooked up to no medical equipment beyond a pulse monitor. Was he having a nap? Gah, this show looks so cheap.

They were doing an emergengy c-section once in the dark, on a desk?

10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Speedo? Pssht, if all he's doing is laying there looking glorious with perfect hair, AFAIC he doesn't need to be wearing anything at all. And for music I'd just have Marvin Gaye on repeat.

Oh, I know that's not unusual, it's just that when they first showed the empty set it seemed to me like they were deliberately making the space smaller than the penthouses. Now every day we find out Daniel's place is way bigger than it looks. At this rate, by next week Lucy will be amazed about the bowling alley and home theater.

GCs very own Tardis

• LOL 7

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I want to alert Genoa City to the presence of a dangerous cult operating freely inside our town. It’s called Newman Enterprises, but it’s no normal corporation. Newman Tower is a compound full of sickos, sycophants and a sun-dried shitbean of a cult leader. I was lured in by the ready availability of sex and prestige after becoming estranged from my family. I was extremely fortunate to be cast out before I slowly morphed into a human dung beetle who lives for the excrement dear leader doles out. Before I was expelled, I was made the focus of a humiliation ritual by the cult’s inner circle to make their despicable dictator hard. I was asked for advice, gave that advice in good faith and was then told that I had walked into a masterfully set trap. WTF? I’m still not entirely sure what happened, but I do know I’m going to find myself a good deprogrammer. The Newmans are the craziest pack of broken motherfuckers I have ever met. We need to get this message out.

Signed;

The De-Parted

Dear De-Parted;

My family has been there, done that and got the scars to prove it. My nephew and I were both seduced into the cult by lukewarm sex, while my brother has been tormented for decades by the Lord of the Dickmuffins. At least you got away clean without being drugged and raped or sent on a murder cruise while a drug dealer took your place. You want to talk about disgusting rituals? My niece’s heart is trapped inside the cult leader’s chest while the man who mowed down my daughter has a son looking through her eyes. The Newmans are terrible people who take and take and throw ingratitude in your face when they’re not busy abusing each other. Victor may be doing his touchdown dance over “tricking” you, but trust me, he doesn’t even win when he plays with himself. Guy acts like a bully, takes a huge dump on his desk, then his family gathers around it and inhales the aroma until there’s only one left standing. It’s usually Nick.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I know you’re not a legal expert, or any kind of expert really, but maybe you could offer some general advice. My son was recently shot and rushed to the local hospital. At least I think he was. Shot, I mean. He honestly looks like he’s having a nice nap - no IV, no monitors, not the slightest hint of medical intervention. The most alarming thing was that there was a single doctor working the entire hospital! What in the hell happened to Genoa City? I found out that the lonely doctor just blabbed my son’s condition to any dumbo who asked! Should I sue? And how can I convince my kid to quit the cop thing?

Signed;

Summer is the Worst Season

Dear Season;

Hey, you’re preaching to the choir on the summer thing. Shit, I just remembered that I have a nephew who isn’t a worthless hatfucker. Ain’t that something? There’s a weird thing going on in GC where every other resident has to work at a corporation. Doesn’t matter if you used to be a doctor, therapist/barista or Diddy Kong stunt double; if you’re even tangentially related to a family with a business, there’s a 77.54% chance you’ll be playing solitaire 6 hours a day in some corner office. Oddly enough, you’ll still have plenty of time to toss back a drink in a tense manner at a local watering hole or enjoy some nookie in one of several identical GCAC rooms. I don’t know if you should sue the hospital; I mean, it’s already operating on a shoestring if they can’t even buy an IV pole. Which brings me to my next morsel of advice: let your son keep copping. The station has one officer, and without him Genoa City will descend into lawless anarchy. It’s mostly a safe job where ladies and gents call 911 and beg the chief to come out and handcuff them. It’s the curse of being too sexy, a curse I struggle with daily. Good luck to you and your son!

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 12

🐂💩🐂💩🐂💩 The damage to Chance would be assessed, via x-rays and scans, in the emergency room, before operating to remove the bullet. I’m sorry but those cheep monkeys with a keyboard even give Chance an oxogen tube.  Maybe I jumped the gun for the nurse really couldn’t say but the good doctor, Elena, informed Sharon about Chance’s evaluation braking HIPPA rules. All signs are coming up 🌹🌹🌹.  Though, I have to say, Elena’s hair is much much better than her short curly hair. I think it should be a little longer.  

Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍 is not as dumb as he looks because he has Smugly Smug Smug figured out. On the other hand, Groucho🥸🥸🥸 is not as smart as she thinks she is. Adam takes up so much space in Groucho🥸🥸🥸’s brain that she can’t do anything else but worry what Adam is up to.  On that note, Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍 should think more about eating 🍌🍌🍌 than Adam. Did you see the look on Groucho🥸🥸🥸’s face when Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍 said Victor wanted him to take Smugly Smug Smug’s job?  To me it looks like Groucho🥸🥸🥸 didn’t want him do so the door will be left open for her side piece.  Wouldn’t be a very happy day for Victor to give Adam that position. Heads 🤯🤯🤯 to the point that it could be registered on the Richter Scale.  

Chance is basically an adrenaline junky. No matter what he’s doing or has done in the past, it involved some sort of danger.  Asking him to stop would make you happy but not Chance.  My son-in-law is a NYC Firefighter and has been to over 12,000 fires in 20 years.  In mostly all fires he faced death but would not leave the fire department for anything or anyone. As Sharon said, Chance and my son-in-law believe it was something that they were born to do. 

Did Groucho 🥸🥸🥸🥸’s parents teach Her any manners. Devon and Smugly Smug Smug are having a “come to god” moment and Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸interrupted them thinking that her agenda was more important. Smugly Smug Smug, you need a large mug of STFU and keep Adam out of your mouth. Adam came up with a plan that contradicted yours and Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 just agreed that the “loony bin” was not in Victor’s best interest. Nothing else but Smugly Smug Smug is so smug he thought that he solution was the only solution. Why the hell Smugly Smug Smug should Adam get fired?  It’s not Adam fault but you have to blame someone.  Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸groveling to Smugly Smug Smug is so pathetic 🤢🤮. Come on Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 his love making can’t be that good to take that abuse from him.  

Is Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️, Chelsea with blonde hair or is Chelsea, Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ with dark hair. I’m confused because we have a wash rinse situation with Sharon being the fall guy?  

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

This is what the administrator for the site is recommending, reporting the issues to the email above not paying at the site. The issue is the ads, not your computers. 
On my iphone I installed Norton adblock app and have zero issues now. On my Chromebook I tried DuckDuckGo app and it worked for a couple weeks then either Chrome or the site makes it not work so, shrug still working on that solution. If you have another computer several posters have said AdBlock works.

The administrator also did this announcement last week or so

They are aware and working on the issues but say feedback is helpful/ needed at the email link in the first quote above

Edited by stewedsquash
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
On 11/8/2023 at 6:43 PM, Snaporaz said:

Oh my gods, who really cares that Chloe wants to leave a job she's had for about three weeks?  

Love how she scowled it out as if it was Summer's/Chelz fault for giving her such a shitty opportunity. "it's just not going to work for me me me."

17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chance wasn't even on a breathing tube.

I've had several surgeries, some lasting 5 hours, and no one pushed me out of recovery into a very public room until I was awake.  The one exception was an induced coma after surgery and I woke up in Intensive Care where there are no visitors except immediate family.  Chance should have had an IV, monitor for heart, blood pressure and oxygen levels and, if needed, an oxygen tube and been awake (or at least in a natural sleep/nap).  Come on, Show.  It couldn't cost that much to have at least one monitor setup on set.  More doctors, too, please.  Elena's time is being impacted being the hostess for the GC elite.

17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What was Sharon pouring into the coffee cups, Kahlúa? "Chance is unconscious so let's get wasted! !Salud!"

Man, anything goes in Crimson Lights.  You can bring in outside food and dine, you can get snockered on the behind-the-bar 'coffee' additive!  Gives a whole new meaning to 'add a shot' in this coffee house.  The Food and Beverage licensing must have as many employees as the police do.

13 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

if they can’t even buy an IV pole.

They had to remove them.  Nikki kept dancing on them.

12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Did Groucho 🥸🥸🥸🥸’s parents teach Her any manners.

How can they teach something they don't have themselves?  Apparently, Viktor can't find the Polite Manners App on his phone.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Did anyone else get serious douchechills when Nick received that pathetic text from his father at the end of the show? Man, if Nick is the only one Victor can count on, he’s double fucked with vacuum attachments. Was this all some stupid ruse to get Nick his job back? Is this somehow a master class in maneuvering because Victor didn’t fire or demote Nate immediately after Victoria gave him Nick’s job? Victor’s deranged efforts to control his family are repulsive, and I’d like to see a lot less of them. Let’s see what’s shaking in Buttbiscuit’s double barreled snotgun or watch Tucker shop for turtlenecks. Maybe Chance’s sponge bath could be lovingly shown, but NO SUMMER. Stop the Newmanity.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 7
On 11/9/2023 at 8:16 AM, MsMalin said:

BTW, I kind of thought it was insensitive to have Victor keep calling it the loony bin. My husband said it was in character for him but it sort of hit me the wrong way.

As a person with bipolar disorder I too TOOK GREAT offense having been in a "looney bin" several times.

Fuck you writers.

• Hugs 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

Wait. Did they seriously not know what happened to Chance until he woke up and told them? He wasn’t shot on the street with no witnesses. He said he and other officers were working a scene. No one bothered to tell his closest of kin or Elena what went down?

And as others have said, he I won’t even get into the fact that the only thing he was hooked up to was a pulse ox. Lawd.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

More couch sex? Ugh. I mean why when I’m sure there is a perfectly comfortable bed just up the stairs. If I ever visited anyone’s home on this show and they offered me a seat, I’d stay standing. 

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

Wonder if Nina has contacted Phillip III--Chance's daddy--about their son's serious injury? He still lives in Australia, right?

Daniel, of course things went sideways at your condo after Heather showed up uninvited with Lucy. Heather is trying to be messy and she's using your daughter to do it. Don't be putting the onus on Lily to behave cordially when your ex is treating her like an opponent to be vanquished.

Someone needs to explain to Phyllis how to pronounce "tiramisú." Yeesh, what a rube.

Whoa, Sharon made an unsubtle dig at Summer about Kyle dumping her. Retract your claws, Grandma Cougar. Summer isn't trying to steal your man like her mommy did back in the day. Not deliberately, anyway. 😏

The CEO of a major international company was out and about without her cell? Nope, not buying it. Plus Lily would always want to be reachable by her kids.

Of course Phyllis was lowkey encouraging Summer's interest in a guy who's already spoken for. Of course. But I don't know about Red's theory that Sharon has never stopped wanting Nick. Hmm.

Christine was snarking on Sharon dating Chance too! That sure came out of left field. Man, Sharon can't win with these judgy GC yentas, lol.

Had a giggle at the big bowl of fruit sitting on Lily's coffee table. They used it to block CK's baby belly instead of the usual gigantic tote bag.

Wait, what? When Summer told Sharon she was going to pursue Chance, who's fantasy was it, Summer's or Sharon's? Nicely done, JG. You got my full attention.  

Re the previews: yikes, Claire in the living room with a hypodermic! Bet Nikki will wake up missing a kidney, ha ha. Or bone marrow. 😱

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

It’s Fuck Off Friday in Genoa City! Imagine confetti falling from the sky. Or don’t. Whatever.

Fuck off, Summer. I just don’t care about your feelings about anything. Hopefully someone will piss in that river you’re crying.

Fuck off, Phyllis, for using Summer’s odious nickname twice in one episode. I hope Danny keeps putting you off until the end of time with blatantly transparent, ridiculous excuses. Who the fuck are you to slag anyone for being hyper focused on Nick? Pro-tip: You’re not new or improved if you only do the right thing so you can brag about it.

Fuck off, Christine, with your crack about Sharon’s dubious track record. At least she didn’t marry someone whose dangler was caught in a Wrangler strangler.

Fuck off, show, for arrogantly insulting our intelligence. The jewelry store robber went back to the scene of the crime to fetch evidence? Really? He didn’t think the cops would get there quickly. Really? Who writes this garbage? Chance claimed to have a hole in his chest, so I can only assume that GC is ground zero for cutting edge research into minimalist gunshot wound treatments. I can’t believe they sprang for bandages!

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Two thing’s right off the bat today. When was the last time we saw two people eating something other than salad?  Taz🌪️ doesn’t enter a room, she charges into the room. 

Chances eyes just opened and Nina is hocking him about his job. Nina give your son a break for at least a day.  Nina it’s not about you, it’s about Chance. If you are so worried about his safety, put him in a plastic bubble and lock him in his room. 

Yes Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ Chance has your back but I’m pretty sure it’s almost the same as your front 😉.  Taz🌪️ is like an annoying fly buzzing in your ear when you’re trying to sleep.  

Now it’s time to tear down Sharon and build up Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ but do the naysayers realize that Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️’s past is not the paragon of virtue either?  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Elena and Nina in one week! Too bad JG is unlikely to write any storylines centered around them because neither character owns a multinational corporation (yawn).

i was hoping Chance would look right past the two blondes and ask Elena if he could take her out as a thank you for saving his life. Would have loved to see the jaws drop.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

While I wasn't sad to see in the previews Claire  trying to bury a hypodermic in Nikki's neck, I would say (unless JG fills in a lot of blanks in the storyline next week) there hasn't been any prior foreshadowing as to why Claire would be going all HAM psycho in a corporate Single White Female way. Also, this character was presented as an inexperienced young ingenue that Nikki was going to be mentoring, but Claire seems to be looking older to me in every one of her subsequent scenes. No worries, just another villian like Stitch, Ashton, Jeremy, and Cameron that will never be fully explained, and quickly dispatched with per JG's usual m/o.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Fuck off, show, for arrogantly insulting our intelligence. The jewelry store robber went back to the scene of the crime to fetch evidence? Really? He didn’t think the cops would get there quickly. Really? Who writes this garbage?

The scenario may be implausible IRL but there is bestselling contemporary novel by a bestselling author which includes a similar plot point. (However, the events are told from the POV of the thief, and the cops in question are mostly dirty.) When Chance explained what happened I immediately thought of that novel so I'm giving JG a pass on this one.

there hasn't been any prior foreshadowing as to why Claire would be going all HAM psycho in a corporate Single White Female way.

Yeah, it looks like Claire may be another disposable villain used to give a veteran character a big story arc. I guess it's Nikki's turn.

Sigh, I was wanting to see Claire mix it up with Adam, and I'm curious why she's been rather forward with Nate.

• Like 8
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm curious why she's been rather forward with Nate.

It seems like Nate is heading back to CW? But an evil duo of he and Claire working to take down the Newmans could be fun. If only we could even for one second believe that they could be successful.

It’s incredible to me that the writers of this show think we could be rooting at all for Victor or anybody who supports him after all the shit they’ve had him pull.

Edited by lgprimes
Sooo many typos
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Victoria gets all up in her mom's face about colluding with Daddy Dearest, but she's really skipped the part where she first tells TGVN she is done. Then doofus Nick wittering on to Sharon that his "dad needs his help." The guy that was gaslighting all of his kids while running NE, needs HIS help? GC's barista/psychotherapist should have told Nick, "No, actually you're the one who needs help, Nick. And while youre at it, Christians' nanny could use a day off." So now, fortuitously, Nikki has given Claire everything  needed to work out a plot she couldn't have ever executed without Nikki's expert intervention and assistance.  As I have already said in an earlier post, Claire's face appears much older to me than that of a young "Oh, gosh" ingenue, and so do her vocalizations. Just hoping when Nikki is kidnapped by Claire, Victor lets his crackerjack security team try to locate her, and do the hostage extraction. That NE jet might be sitting on an Oregon airport runway for years, if the NE security team's past performances can be predictive of future successes.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Am I taking crazy pills? Victor Newman faked dementia, his children worked themselves into a lather over it, and Nate was asked what he thought the best course of action was. Nate answered from the perspective of a medical professional. Suddenly, the Newmans are acting like he committed an act of treason that would make Benedict Arnold blush with shame. What. Victor has apparently dazzled his family with his master stroke of… pretending Nate was planning a coup? This is a garbage story. Nobody proved that anyone was a traitor or was disloyal to the company, yet that trash family acts like they’ve scored a huge victory. Awful writing. Just awful.

Speaking of awful writing, wtf with the clunky, contrived exposition used to get Nikki and Claire in the same place away from Genoa City? Claire is so creepily earnest that Nikki should be able to detect the weirdness even with her head ensconced in Victor’s ass. 

Lol@ Nick’s ridiculous savior complex. He couldn’t save money by switching to Geico. He deserves all the misery he’s going to get by returning to the family business.

That asshole fakes a condition that causes real pain and suffering, and he somehow still has his wife defending him, Nick comes toddling back to work and that damn fool Adam is still sniffing around for crumbs of approval and affection. Big fucking whoop.

• Like 3
  • Applause 11
  • Love 4

Not sure why Sharon was giving Nick the stink eye because Summer went to see Chance at the hospital. Nick had nothing to with it and IMO he doesn't need to make excuses for his growna$$ daughter's friendships.
Victoria was right. How does a mother stand by and watch while her husband psychologically abuses their children? AFAIC Nikki has no valid excuse.

EB was on The Talk last Friday doing what I interpreted as damage control. He seemed to be proud of the fake mental incapacity storyline. His stance was that Victor only does bad guy things because he was abandoned as a child at an orphanage. Sure, Jan. Make your kids suffer for something they had no control over.

But here we are with Nick, Adam, and Nikki all spouting stuff to justify Victor's behavior, and to make Nate the convenient scapegoat. Ugh. So this is what TGVN is now reduced to, attacking his own family. An awful lot of dialogue is being used to try to make the audience buy it but I think the show may have crossed the line with Victor this time.

SuperNick believes he is the only one who can step up and help save NE. Meanwhile, Abby the lost Newman sibling remains in the dark on the whole matter. And oh noes, poor Sharon (😉) will be stuck having to run her Kirsten company without Nick's aid! Worst. Corporate. Intrigues. Ever.

Nikki is bad at geography. Oregon isn't "practically a neighbor" of Napa Valley. But whatever, that was slick the way Claire maneuvered herself a seat on the Newman jet.

I'm not buying a person in Nikki's position agreeing to go alone to some random town in the Pacific NW boonies with her new assistant, to meet a person who may not even exist. Listen to your instincts, Nikki. It feels lowkey weird because it is.

Wasn't that like the third time Nick has been at the jazz lounge "today"? If he keeps this up he'll turn into a drunk like his mommy.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

We can hope that when Nikki/Claire get to Ore-GONE (as Nikki called it today), they’ll have time to fix their hair in a different style. That hanging down their faces style they’ve been wearing for the past week is totally ugly.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Can someone please tell me how Chance can get shot in the chest and it passes though his body without hitting any vital organs not even his breast bone or ribs. I guess it was a “magic” bullet 😉

Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 is getting more and more pathetic that her who argument is more about defending Smugly Smug Smug than her father and Nikki deceiving her. If it was Adam who was found untrustworthy, Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 probably wouldn’t be that upset. In the past, Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸took Locke’s side over her parents and now she’s doing the same with Smugly Smug Smug.  Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 is not past stomping her feet and holding her breath until she turns into Smurfette, or as blue as Taz🌪️’s teeth.  Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 are you that stupid to realize that Victor started to loose trust in Smugly Smug Smug the closer he got to you and you and you began to push him up the ranks even to the point of pushing pushing your brother aside. Or course Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 thought it was her “great body”, skinny legs, and winning personality to get Smugly Smug Smug to fall for her. Her ego wouldn’t allow Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 to thing she wasn’t being used. 

Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍, I got news for you, Smugly Smug Smug is still a doctor because when you graduate medical school your degree is Doctor of Medicine.  Smugly Smug Smug is a non practicing doctor. He may loose his medical  license to practice in Wisconsin because he doesn’t keep up with the state regulations but he’s still a doctor. By the way, Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍’s favorite baseball team is the Savannah Banana’s.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Why is Nick considered trustworthy when he embezzled millions in real estate assets from NE to create Dark Horse not that long ago?  I think Joshie needs some flashbacks to refresh his memory more than we do.

I get the nagging feeling that Aunt Jordan will look remarkably like Nikki.  Not a spoiler, I know nothing.  But we haven't had a doppelgänger in six or seven years, so we're due.  A baby swap is probably scheduled for early 2025.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Victoria is actually having the most normal reaction to her father’s hijinks, yet she’s treated as if she’s unreasonable by the rest of her family. This dementia theatre Victor put on is the kind of thing that Nick would normally be just as pissed off at, but I guess character takes a back seat to bad plotting. Adam blathering on about wanting to protect dear old dad, even after he knew the truth, was gross and pathetic. But, hey! Victor has now purged the company of imaginary traitors and believes he’s surrounded himself with loyal sycophants. Surely a toxic family of assholes wouldn’t run the whole thing into the ground.

9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

get the nagging feeling that Aunt Jordan will look remarkably like Nikki.  Not a spoiler, I know nothing.  But we haven't had a doppelgänger in six or seven years, so we're due

You shut your dirty little mouth! 😉 I still haven’t recovered from the Marco debacle. I have the nagging feeling that Aunt Jordan will be seriously underwhelming. We can only dream that Victor rides to Nikki’s rescue, boxing gloves at the ready. “My baby, I’m coming! Yougotthat?” Then Nikki will be like “I haven’t heard that in decades.” 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

I think they should keep the space in the Looney Bin open because Victoria is really looking as if she could use the mental rest.  I hope she loses it soon and takes a sharp knife to the leather throne in Viktor's office.  Him sitting in it, optional.

I've never like Nate, but right now I feel sorry for him.  The logic the Family is using to crucify him is:  he has aspirations to rule run NE (with or without Victoria) so therefore when he makes a decision to incarcerate hospitalize Grampire it must be bogus and part of his takeover plan.  He was consulted by Victor, ffs,  one would assume because of his medical background.  Even though Viktor says he didn't know who was the traitor, it sure looks as if he was setting Nate up.

It would be fun (if indeed this is going to be a doppelganger story, and I'm fervently praying it's not) if the doppelganger has a nice hairdo because she refuses to wear that mess on Nikki's head and she's outed before she even gets to sit in the NEMedia chair.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Again, it appeared today that JG has lost the plot when Abby and Ashley mused over the possible Tucker/Mamie collusion  against Jill. Mamie told Tucker that whole thing was off, after Ashley had blubbered to her about her traumatic Paris honeymoon with Tucker. Are we expected to watch Ashley investigate a non existent plot line? All of the "Tucker, Tucker, Tucker" pearl clutching by everyone these days is the same plot treatment "Diane, Diane, Diane" got 6 months ago, that went nowhere. Anybody know when Phyllis is starting her court ordered community service? Josh, you reading?

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm not buying a person in Nikki's position agreeing to go alone to some random town in the Pacific NW boonies with her new assistant, to meet a person who may not even exist. Listen to your instincts, Nikki. It feels lowkey weird because it is.

7 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

ou shut your dirty little mouth! 😉 I still haven’t recovered from the Marco debacle. I have the nagging feeling that Aunt Jordan will be seriously underwhelming. We can only dream that Victor rides to Nikki’s rescue, boxing gloves at the ready. “My baby, I’m coming! Yougotthat?” Then Nikki will be like “I haven’t heard that in decades.” 

16 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I get the nagging feeling that Aunt Jordan will look remarkably like Nikki.  Not a spoiler, I know nothing.  But we haven't had a doppelgänger in six or seven years, so we're due.  A baby swap is probably scheduled for early 2025.

All of your posts have been so wonderful, I've got nothing much to add other than hoping that Nikki ends up locked in the Badda Bing! with Paulie Walnuts tossing dollar bills at her and shouting "Dance, baby, Dance!

None of Carmela's baked Ziti for YOU, Nikki!

On 11/13/2023 at 11:57 AM, NinjaPenguins said:

Am I taking crazy pills? Victor Newman faked dementia, his children worked themselves into a lather over it, and Nate was asked what he thought the best course of action was. Nate answered from the perspective of a medical professional. Suddenly, the Newmans are acting like he committed an act of treason that would make Benedict Arnold blush with shame. 

That group of boneheads known as the Newman family should be celebrating the fact that Nate didn't suggest they take Victor to the vet and have him guide Victor across the Rainbow Bridge.  Nikki could toss him a bone(r) to make it easier.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2