Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I was too blinded by those man boobs to notice their color

You mean like that Manfred Mann song, Blinded by the White?

Blinded by the white
Revved up like a moob, another fat one on the right.  

Right?

Nick is what would happen if an old Puddin' Pop came to life.

What I most enjoyed was today's game of, You're the strongest person I know!

No, you are!

Nooo, YOU are!

No, WE are, for sitting through this crap.

Is it wrong that I was hoping that Esther would temporarily lose her mind and start stabbing Nikki with those little wooden coffee stirrers until she ran screaming from Crimson Lights and into the nearest dive bar?

So did Devon stop by to tell those krazy kids what it's like to be deaf or did he stop by to tell them what it's like to renege on being only a sperm donor until you get the kid, the woman AND the house?  He has a lot of wisdom to impart.

What a terrific start to the week today's episode was......

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 14
9 minutes ago, boes said:

You mean like that Manfred Mann song, Blinded by the White?

Blinded by the white
Revved up like a moob, another fat one on the right.  

Right?

Nick is what would happen if an old Puddin' Pop came to life.

What I most enjoyed was today's game of, You're the strongest person I know!

No, you are!

Nooo, YOU are!

No, WE are, for sitting through this crap.

Is it wrong that I was hoping that Esther would temporarily lose her mind and start stabbing Nikki with those little wooden coffee stirrers until she ran screaming from Crimson Lights and into the nearest dive bar?

So did Devon stop by to tell those krazy kids what it's like to be deaf or did he stop by to tell them what it's like to renege on being only a sperm donor until you get the kid, the woman AND the house?  He has a lot of wisdom to impart.

What a terrific start to the week today's episode was......

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

If they want to have Man Boob Monday they should warn us.

Esther was super annoying. Is she really going to be on regularly? If so they need to open a Starbucks in GC.

I was expecting Sharon to whip out Strongest Woman Certificates for Mariah and Tessa, then proclaim both of them strongest in the land.

I think Devon was there as a Deaf Advocate today. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

The only thing worse than how Banana Breath enters a room is his absolutely ridiculous haircut. It looks like someone took an oily shit on his head. I has to laugh after seeing Sally and Banana Breath in bed together. Banana Breath needs a bra more than Sally does. 

I’m calling 🐂💩 on Sharon. Actually Victor never really on Adam’s side.  Beside, wasn’t Adam to run, at the time, ME in the first place. Banana Breath was there to keep an eye on Adam and you were the one to propose a merger with your company. It seems to me that Adam was #1 in the beginning. 

Sharon is so use to smelling coffee that she doesn’t actually smell the coffee. So now, Sharon woke up and smelled the roses. When Sharon brought the idea to Adam to merge companies, did she actually think that she wouldn’t be free of the whims of Victor?  Not even Adam is free of his whims. Sharon, you are 100% correct to take back your company but of course it’s not going to happen. The only thing you should be wary of is that you are now on Victor’s radar as being a problem.  

Nikki Nikki Nikki first of all you’re looking svelte but who the fuck are you to say anything to Esther about Sharon’s business.  Put a sock in it. Nikki just has to bastardize Adam to anyone within ear shot.  Easter and Nikki are like two old biddies gossiping just for the sake of gossiping. Yes, Nikki you are concerned about your family but as you know Adam is not considered to be part of her family.  

Esther what the hell are you smoking. You are only the manager not the owner. It’s not up to you to make changes to CL. CL is a traditional coffee house not a coffee night club. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm almost at the point where I see Sally as having weaponized her cooch. It's pretty much how she distracts and controls Nick now, though he is a willing victim.

It's become so predictable that it's boring - Nick knocks at door, Sally opens door, they hop into bed - if that's all their relationship has got going for it, then it's going to get old pretty fast.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Dear Buttbiscuit;

You seem like a really big dipshit who regularly alienates the people around him. How do you cope with with friends, family, even strangers for crissakes! treating you like a fresh diaper? My dad hates me, my siblings hate me, my exes hate me and random people feel comfortable telling me I’m garbage right to my face. I am being a dick, but that’s just business. Speaking of business, that’s definitely about to implode too. I have an MBA and tons of experience, but I’m supposed to be on the same level as a latte-slinging therapist and a smooth brained fuckmuppet who once swallowed a bottle cap to see if he could poop out a CaCa-Cola? I think not. Oh, and apparently the love of my life enjoys pumpkin spice moobs. What the fuck, man?

Signed;

Eat Shit and Die

Dear Eat Shit;

What the fuck indeed! My brother needs to read about your brother and thank his lucky stars I’m not that guy. Sure, I banged the love of his life, but I have never used a toilet as a doody juice factory. Holy shit, what a choad.

I have also struggled with being the bad boy outsider. Men secretly wanted to be me, and all the women secretly wanted to be with me. I was given the reins of power and the freedom to shape my family company. Oh, I may have produced a yacht shaped turd actually. Never mind.

Ultimately, I’d just stop riding the business merry-go-round. Everyone knows it’s just going to spin around and around at the same speed, with the same music playing, until it runs out of juice. It will sputter to a quiet stop, no fun will have been had and nothing will have changed since you first hopped on the horse. Everything that happens in Genoa City happens exactly like that. Extra word of advice: make the love of your life yourself. The worst that can happen is your left hand gets jealous of your right.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I’ll get right to my question - am I a prostitute? My whatever has offered to fund a business for me, but I only accepted this afternoon after he rubbed one out in my vicinity. He agreed to invest, but I feel stupid and gross now. See, I used to date his brother, who has repeatedly offered me a job. I kinda responded like he committed an act of pure evil. Is it hypocritical to accept my current honey’s cash now that my career has hit the skids?

There is one more slightly insignificant problem I could use some help with. My boyfriend is… well, if I put my ear next to his, I can hear the ocean. He’s not totally dim, I mean. He has memorized an impressive catalogue of fart types and knows the rules for thirty-four international variations of beer pong. We don’t have a lot to talk about, except my ex, so we end up doing it a lot. Sex… isn’t his strong suit. Pull my finger jokes aren’t really effective foreplay, even though I try to seem into it. My ex could make my panties drop with just a smoldering look, and I dated a guy in Cali whose pipe work rivaled the Roman aqueducts. Their dicks were unicorns made of cotton candy and crack, while my boyfriend’s is a snail made of Visine. His fascist-curious haircut doesn’t sweeten the pot.

Signed;

Sandy Vagina

Dear Sandy;

Will your current boyfriend be funding a brothel for you to work at? If the answer is no, you’re not a hooker. However, I’d advise against getting an infusion of capital from the same spigot you get the hot beef injection from. You do not want the embarrassment of some nosy posy running a black light over your office sofa. I’d insist you get something in writing to keep your bed buddy out of your boardroom, but he doesn’t sound literate.

One thing I know the fella can’t read is the room. The bedroom. I myself am a generous, methodical lover who hunts the G spot like it’s my white whale. (Editor’s note: Ahab never got the white whale, limp dick!) I can’t tell from your letter if the jerk you’re dating has any redeeming qualities that make up for the mediocre sex and ugly haircut. You say you dated his brother previously; are you banging this loser out of petty revenge? I once shagged a duck/human hybrid for the lulz, so I get it. What I don’t get is what you’re trying to prove by denying yourself a ride on the magical cotton candy sexicorn. Feel free to email me your phone number so we can discuss your unquenched sexual desires in explicit detail. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10

Dear lord do the people responsible for this show actually think we have any interest in seeing Nick and Sally constantly? Such an awful couple.  

And I agree the business musical chair stories of who is going to be CEO this week are a bunch of boring nonsense. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Nick shows up at Sally's with the buttons on his shirt looking like they were ready to pop, like he was turning into the Hulk.

You're too kind, Js Nana.  I thought Nick looked less like he was turning into the Hulk and more like he was entering Captain Kangaroo territory.  Will the bowl cut be next?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Dear lord do the people responsible for this show actually think we have any interest in seeing Nick and Sally constantly? Such an awful couple.  

And I agree the business musical chair stories of who is going to be CEO this week are a bunch of boring nonsense. 

BTW, can anyone remember what happened to the construction company Nick owned?  I seem to remember Noah being part of it prior to his decision to become the Steve Rubell of GC. And while I'm talking about businesses that seem to be MIA, or "corporate orphans," has anyone been seen at or even mentioned Noah's Glam Club in GC lately, or is everyone firmly ensconced at the Neil Winters Ghost Jazz Club? Maybe JG needs treatment for an attention deficit disorder?

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

JOI said "The couch in the tack house looks like the one in Adam's apartment. It can't be the same one, can it? I know this show is cheap but geez."

I don't doubt for a moment that it's the same couch after the usage they got out of one room in the GCAC.  And the Gross Phalange.  I do hand it to the set decorators that they manage to shift the few props they have correctly to reflect the room of whomever it is supposed to be.

Also, the tack house looks as if it has been staged for selling.  None of the props in there look as if Mariah or Tess would have them.  And no window over the kitchen sink?  Is the horse barn on the other side?  I'd suggest they find a new home of their own, but it doesn't look as if either of them are working.  Mariah should have kept her job at Jabot.

14 hours ago, boes said:

Not in the least.

14 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

If they want to have Man Boob Monday they should warn us.

At least he shaved/waxed his greying chest hair.  Although the stubble looked very itchy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

My ex could make my panties drop with just a smoldering look, and I dated a guy in Cali whose pipe work rivaled the Roman aqueducts. Their dicks were unicorns made of cotton candy and crack

Whoo chile. I'm trying to remember which Thomas Forrester Sally dated, the current one or the one before him. Either way, yes, that pipe work had to be next level. One still wonders why she later lost her marbles over $Bill's kid. Even if she's now with a guy who's independently wealthier than her L.A. fellas, I think Sally's certainly slumming in other ways with Nick.

• Like 6
  • Love 5

magical cotton candy sexicorn

I think Sally should give Chance or Tucker a ride before she designates anybody a sexicorn. Just sayin'. 🥳

I'm not sure what insight Devon would have for dealing with Aria's deafness, as he was a teenager when he lost his hearing and Aria is a 3-month-old baby, which brings developmental issues into consideration - this really is trying to compare apples to oranges, as Devon did not grow up as a deaf child.

Mariah and Devon are long-time close friends and ex-lovers. If nothing else he can offer sincere emotional support. As a person of considerable resources he can also offer to help Aria's parents access the best medical care and treatment for her available in the world. Additionally, he can serve as an nearby example of someone who is living successfully with a condition Aria may grow up with. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think Sally's certainly slumming in other ways with Nick.

Sadly, at this point I think she deserves him. If EB was not so frail … I think he could have made a play for her (he has done way worse things). Adam and Nick would go wild; and Nicki’s snooty nose in the air would explode. You know, when you think about it, her acting skills are about on a par with Nick’s. And as horrific and funny/ridiculous as the whole thing would be…it would be better than what we are seeing now. Heck, I would watch it. 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, MollyB said:

At least he shaved/waxed his greying chest hair. 

Grey chest hair, grey beard stubble, for someone who's only 49, says someone in her 70s, JM seems to be aging rapidly - - where has that golden haired youth with the bee-stung lips gone to?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Nicki’s snooty nose in the air would explode

Or maybe her head would explode and the only thing left would be her snooty (snotty?) nose.

1 minute ago, lgprimes said:

that kid actor’s absolute indifference to the adults

I thought he had a "Mommy, I'm scared, get me out of here!" look on his face.

• LOL 7
16 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Pull my finger jokes aren’t really effective foreplay, even though I try to seem into it.

I cannot stop laughing over the mental image that sentence has formed in my head.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
22 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Sadly, at this point I think she deserves him. If EB was not so frail … I think he could have made a play for her (he has done way worse things). Adam and Nick would go wild; and Nicki’s snooty nose in the air would explode. You know, when you think about it, her acting skills are about on a par with Nick’s. And as horrific and funny/ridiculous as the whole thing would be…it would be better than what we are seeing now. Heck, I would watch it. 

Agree. Sally and Adam were interesting together. Sally and Connor too. Otherwise I FF all her scenes.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I thought he had a "Mommy, I'm scared, get me out of here!" look on his face.

His face had that puffy "I just woke up" look that toddlers get, so I wondered if they'd woken the poor kid up from his nap to be in that scene.

• Like 10

Why would Mrs. Martinez be taking Harrison somewhere? She's the housekeeper not the nanny. Kyle better be paying her extra for babysitting his kid.

Whoever wrote the scenes with Mariah, Tessa, and Devon seems to have anticipated the objections some viewers might have to Devon being brought into Aria's hearing problem storyline. There was an awful lot of explaining and IMO unnecessary excuse-making going on. Hmm. 🤨

TSJ (Tucker) looked to me today like he's lost a noticeable amount of weight. He's not one I'd expect to be on the Ozempic diet. Hope he's okay.

Oh damb, Tucker ratted out Billy to Jack! See, William, you should've stayed in your lane. Tucker's not trying to put up with your double agent nonsense.

But Tucker doesn't know Billy was already in cahoots with Jack before he entertained Ashley and Tucker's overtures. I guess Tucker suspected though and has now successfully sowed distrust between the Abbott brothers.

WTH was in Ashley's salad that almost choked her? Good thing she's the owner's mommy and not a random customer.

Hey, it's Dominic! Yep, the poor little tyke looked bored out of his mind. Right there with ya, Dom. 😘

Guilty conscience much, Billy? Get bent, you ingrate.

I didn't realize Ashley was wearing a jumpsuit versus a dress until she stood up. I think the leopard print was a fashion don't. (Dear Diane von Furstenberg: your iconic wrap dress will forever reign as a classic. Your wrap jumpsuits however are a solid nope.)

Aw yiss, Tucker calmly told Jack to FAFO. Step back, Jack. Ashley's a big girl and doesn't need you trying be her Sir Galahad.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Ashley was digging around in that salad like she'd dropped her retainer in it.  I kept waiting for her to put something, anything, a sliver of cucumber, a piece of lettuce, a bug, anything, finally, in her mouth.  Then she pops in a grape and let the games begin!  

My favorite part was when she finally spit it out and it landed on that shocked waiter.  Then, they leave and she doesn't even leave that poor guy a tip.

ButtBiscuit and his righteous indignation at Jack because Jack admitted there was a kernel of truth in ButtBiscuit's untrustworthiness.  Nobody get more riled up than the guy with the guilty conscience. 

Of COURSE there's a part of Jack that will always view his brother with suspicion, for good reason.  ButtBiscuit not only screwed around at Jabot and betrayed him, he screwed around with his wife and then rubbed his nose in it.  ButtBiscuit has always treated Jack with a measure of contempt, mostly because he's jealous and holds a grudge even bigger than his schnozz.  But mostly, because he knows that Jack's suspicions about him are right on target.

The "does Aria have hearing loss" portion of the program is covered in too much gooey nougat and chocolate frosting for me to digest.  Baby be fine.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Did I see that someone floated the idea of Sally and Victor? If you get a packet of Buttbiscuit nudes left on your doorstep, it was NOT an act of vengeance.

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Whoo chile. I'm trying to remember which Thomas Forrester Sally dated, the current one or the one before him. Either way, yes, that pipe work had to be next level

I think she lucked into Pierson Fode instead of the beady eyed creeper we have now. I was actually referring to Wyatt, who seems to be the most capable pipe layer on B&B. You know, before he got engaged to the jerk who human trafficked his niece and became unpalatable.

So Ashley choked on a grape, huh? I always thought if she choked on anything, it would be the lemon she’s constantly sucking on.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 20
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Whoo chile. I'm trying to remember which Thomas Forrester Sally dated, the current one or the one before him. Either way, yes, that pipe work had to be next level. One still wonders why she later lost her marbles over $Bill's kid. Even if she's now with a guy who's independently wealthier than her L.A. fellas, I think Sally's certainly slumming in other ways with Nick.

Sally dated the previous Thomas Forester, Pierson Fode who is very handsome. It was the pursuit of Wyatt Spencer caused her to flee to GC. The current Thomas Forester looks like Rasputin.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Sally dated the previous Thomas Forester, Pierson Fode who is very handsome. It was the pursuit of Wyatt Spencer caused her to flee to GC. The current Thomas Forester looks like Rasputin.

Is the Thomas Forrester character the one played by Matthew Atkinson?  The same guy who played Austin on Y&R some years back, the one who was dating Dummer and slept with Abby and then ended up dead in the armoire out at the Abbott cabin?

He looked like a pretty weasel back in those days and acted like one, too.

Edited by boes
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Wyatt, who seems to be the most capable pipe layer on B&B

Better than his father? The Stallion?

Lol, the Matthew Atkinson hate is strong! Okay, he may be a bit of a buttaface but I've seen recent photos of him and Hope together and I think they make a good-looking couple--at their level of attractiveness anyway.

the one who was dating Dummer and slept with Ashley and then ended up dead in the armoire out at the Abbott cabin?

Yeah, it was Abby instead of Ashley and he was indeed a sleaze who needed to be dead. 

Back to today's episode in GC, does anyone know what kind of phone Billy had? It bothered me to see him hit "delete" to dump the voicemail from Jack. On my Android phone, you can only delete the notification message like that. To get rid of the voicemail itself you actually have to go into your voicemail system. Do Apple products work differently?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, boes said:

Is the Thomas Forrester character the one played by Matthew Atkinson?  The same guy who played Austin on Y&R some years back, the one who was dating Dummer and slept with Abby and then ended up dead in the armoire out at the Abbott cabin?

Austin and Summer weren't just dating, the genius Summer actually married him after he tried to kill EZBake Aunt Avery.  And his affair with Abby wasn't revealed until after he was dead!  Why show it when you can talk about it after the fact?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, boes said:

MA hasn’t aged all that well in the 8 years since he played Austin.  Since the recast,  Thomas became a more sinister character. Along with his beady eyes, haircut, and goatee, MA fits the bill.  Also, he still can’t act. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Devon is 100% correct for him to tell Mariah and Tessa that it’s not out of bounds for them to ask Devon to relive his experience with being deaf. In fact it’s quite common place for people to share in assisting other people in getting through their difficulties. Doctors, phycologists, or other professionals cannot know what people go through without experiencing themselves. Support groups and personal experiences, for me, are the way to go.   

Has the tak house been transported back to the 1950’s?  The audiologist is making a house call?  Did I miss something?  Was it the audiologist that performed the test or was it the pediatrician that performed the tests?  To me it seemed like the pediatrician did the tests. The bad news is that Aria isn’t able to hear but the good news is that it’s treatable.  I’m predicting right now that someway somehow Adam will know a doctor who can operate and Aria will be able to hear. Adam to the rescue once again and his accolades will last a week and every one will be back to bastardizing Adam. 

What is Nostrils malfunction?  Does he have the same issues with Jack as Adam has with his siblings?  Jack is more loyal to Nostrils than Banana Breath and Groucho could ever be to Adam. 

Why does Devon have to sign back?  He can speak. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Austin and Summer weren't just dating, the genius Summer actually married him after he tried to kill EZBake Aunt Avery.  And his affair with Abby wasn't revealed until after he was dead!  Why show it when you can talk about it after the fact?

I'd forgotten Dummer pledged her eternal troth to that twerp.  Those were the days.....we had Blonde Cop Leslie Michaelson, hot detective Hardon, the garden gnome version of Kyle and Austin-in-the-armoire.  I'd forgotten he tried to kill Easy Bake Avery.  Fun times!  Of a sort.......

Austin fell out of that armoire with a grace seldom seen by dead people in Genoa City.  It was his best performance.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Back to today's episode in GC, does anyone know what kind of phone Billy had? It bothered me to see him hit "delete" to dump the voicemail from Jack. On my Android phone, you can only delete the notification message like that. To get rid of the voicemail itself you actually have to go into your voicemail system. Do Apple products work differently?

On my I phone, even when I delete the notification the message is still there if I want it.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, lgprimes said:

lol at that kid actor’s absolute indifference to the adults as Abby is saying “Dominic is so excited to go see his daddy!”

I know right? And here I was complaining that they never show kids on the show. They must have given the kid a tranquilizer because he just sat there like the bump on a log that he used to be as a baby.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

Billy owns an iPhony, an exclusive model sold only to the biggest pricks in Genoa City. The iPhony streamlines the process of treating your friends and family like hot garbage. Be even more loathsome by downloading apps from the Crapp Store: DikDok, Nosebook, Sapchat, Snotify and so much more. iPhony is the mobile of choice for Genoa City’s failsons. “It makes sending banana hammock selfies a breeze,” raves Nick Newman. “A fart breeze.”

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9

They must have given the kid a tranquilizer because he just sat there like the bump on a log that he used to be as a baby.

Heh, I've always called them Baby Benzos and Toddler Tranqs: for those important moments you need a brat to stay quiet and still so the adults around him can earn their paychecks. 😏

Does someone different write for Tucker? He’s the only one with a sense of humor.

I think the actor ad libs a lot and he's encouraged to do it. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Adam to the rescue

13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

What is Nostrils malfunction?

Maybe he'll donate an ear.   

Jack could have said "Hey, you did good a job convincing them.  High five!" instead of validating Tucker.   (Of course, Jack did not see the inner turmoil that Billyboy was having pre-wedding, when he confessed to Chelz that he had a dark side wanting to bust out, so he (Jack) had no idea he was lighting a fuse.)  Or Jack and Billy could have staged a noisy fake-fight while Tuck was upstairs.  Would have been more convincing.  Way to go, Jack.

2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I’m setting up a table with libations and snacks for people who want to join the club of those wanting a “ Who killed Nate Hastings?” murder mystery. 

I'm free tonight.  Can we get this started asap?

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Hee, Log Baby is back. Guess the human Aria had other plans for today. 🤡

Look at Victor, out and about without a chair holding him up. Kinda creepy of him to show up at Audra's room unannounced, IMO. He couldn't meet with her in the GCAC dining room?

Nick, remember that time you and your sisters each took your $500M trust funds from Victor? Adam got nothing** so shut up. You've never had to prove yourself worthy of a piece of the NE pie the way Adam has.

Duck-lipped Sharon behaving as if she's Lucy snatching the football away from Charlie Brown. Girl, bye. She has virtually zero leverage with a bequeathed business no one else values. Adam only cares to the extent it helps his attempt at empire-building.

I couldn't understand why Nikki was pretending like she hadn't seen Nick recently. Wasn't this Nick's second or third visit to the ranch on this same GC day being spread over multiple episodes?

OMG, Audra, stop acting like you're about to become homeless. Even if you get demoted at NM you'll still have a job. Or you can get another job. And there's nothing keeping you in GC unless your affair with Kyle is way more important to you than it should be.

JG can miss me with having Adam toss around the word "coup." AFAIC what's going on at Y&R now is a bunch of mostly idle wealthy adults playing corporate musical chairs. None of it is of permanent or dire consequence to any of them.

Yeesh, Adam needs to join with Diane to form a support group for people who won't stop aggressively digging their own graves. They can call it Antagonists R Us.

**Adam got nothing unless you count the Cyaxares and McCall Unlimited companies Victor bought for Adam to run. Adam was only the wooden-headed puppet boy though, designated CEO while Victor still held the marionette strings.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Again and again Adam gets the blame for everything. Even though it was Victor’s end game to merge S&N into NM, it wasn’t on Victor’s time table. What did Adam do to blow it up other than wanting to be top dog a position he wasn’t going to get?  So the merger would still happen. It’s being reconsidered, by Banana Breath and Domino Botoxia, because her company will be reduced to a shadow of its former self. That’s Victor’s doing, not Adam’s. Banana Breath is a fucking pompous piece of shit. No one can control Adam not even Victor is complete and utter 🐂💩. Adam fails upward is a joke. Adam doesn’t fail unless he’s forced to fail. On the other hand, how many things have you Banana Breath failed at.  Groucho can’t fail because she was put in a position where NE is too big to fail.  Groucho couldn’t 

Victor can go fuck himself as far as I’m concerned. Victor accepts Audra, even with a checkered past, because of Groucho via Smugly Smug Smug but Sally, who was probably more impressive than Audra, was not acceptable by Groucho and Victor because of her association to Adam.  

I have to give Banana Breath another big fuck you when he said that Victor in essence favors Adam at the expense of his other children 🙄. That comes right after acknowledging that Groucho forced out Banana Breath, from NE, to install Smugly Smug Smug in his position and Victor was complicit with her decision.  Doesn’t Banana Breath even realize it’s Groucho that Victor favors above all his children. In fact, by some of Groucho’s decisions, which Nikki objects to, Victor will even favor her over Nikki. 

Today is a big day for a fuck you. This one goes out to Nikki. If Adam was Nikki’s son, there would be nothing she wouldn’t do for him. Nikki even let Banana Breath’s comment about Victor always always favoring Adam in these situations. First of all, if you use always or never in making a point, the point is invalid because always and never are absolutes and nothing is absolute except for death and taxes.  Once again I have to say, it’s almost always that Victor agrees with Groucho not Adam. 

Is there one fuck you for Smugly Smug Smug coming?  Of course there is. He’s the last one that can pass judgment on what Adam did to facilitate a merger. His glasshouse is full of broken glass. 

So much much 💩💩💩💩 is being piled on Adam, he should be covered in mushrooms. 

The PSA for Aria, is getting a little too dramatic for a non terminal health issue. Although rare, about 1 or 2 per 1,000 children born, have all or partial hearing loss, hearing aides have come a long way in helping infants to hear. Aria, can lead a very productive life. I ask why now are the monkeys with a keyboard are bringing the drama to Mariah’s and Tessa’s life?  Didn’t they say that Aria was checked for hearing, which is common practice, at the hospital?  The one thing that this PSA shows most of all is Mariah’s and Tessa’s acting ability to be totally concerned about Aria and act like they’re not acting at all.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Does someone different write for Tucker? He’s the only one with a sense of humor.

I think it's TSJs reading of his lines and reactions to the other actors that makes the difference - while the other actors deliver stock characterizations of their characters, TSJ sees the possibilities in his character in every scene.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Oy. My head hurts watching Sharon play Corporate Magnate/Captainette of Industry. The corporate intrique! The corporate gamesmanship! The bidness acumen! The pithy bidness jargon! Just, ouch!

That's all I got.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Again and again Adam gets the blame for everything.

If there was a wobble in the Earth's axis, Her Evil Majesty, Queen Nikki, queen consort of Newmania, would find a reason to blame it on Adam.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Holy shit Nicks hair is awful! Shave whatever that is on top and start over.

I don’t like Sharon the business woman.

Tessa looks stupid singing to a fake baby. Did Tessa get filler? Her face looks oddly tight.  And how does Mariah know that Aria’s smart? She’s  a baby and she could be dumb.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

So are Sharon and Nick going to be able to find a way to sever Kirsten, Inc's ties with McCall Unlimited, or will His Monstrous Majesty, King Victor of Newmania, be able to thwart them in that endeavor?

15 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

That's all I got.

It's good enough for me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

surfgirl…Sharon as “Captainette of Industry” just about says it all. Put her back to pouring coffee or have her kill either Victor or Nicki during a manic episode. Obviously Show has no idea what to do with her. Putting her back with Nick would solve so many many problems. Yes!

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

When Nick told Nikki that he and Victoria never got the advantages from Victor that Adam did I swear my soul left my body. Um what you frickin hypocrite?? Your high school grad sister was given what I assume is a Fortune 500 company and you…who keeps coming and going from NE because your feelings get hurt always has an available job at NE when you feel like returning. Also who’s running New Hope? Ugh dork.

• Like 3
  • Applause 12
  • Love 3