Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Side Fart: "I read the slides in detail and..." Who the fuck writes this shite?!?

Also Side Fart: "Thats the only move that makes sense to me, it's good business." WTF does this bullshit even mean? Nate is like a walking 'Team Building Poster. He just spews bullshitty quotes and phrases from those annoying posters thst small business gyms and marketing people like. 

Edited by surfgirl
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 15

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Today, I gazed into the abyss. There were two of them, actually. They didn’t have eyes, yet I felt them gaze back into me. Weird, right? Anyways, this chucklefuck with the twin coal mines and cadaver’s profile is my brother-in-law, and he is trying to get his sister (my wife) and his older brother to reignite a feud they just called off. Personally, I think he’s a smarmy, ambitious little snake who doesn’t feel alive unless he’s betraying his family. How do I get this unlikeable clod to calm his tits?

Signed,

Tucker McCall

Dear Tucker;

There is a great deal of hostility wafting off your email. I don’t know this mysterious brother-in-law of whom you speak so poorly, but isn’t possible you’re exaggerating what an ass he is? Maybe some duplicitous dick wagon lured him into this so-called feud with promises of sitting him on the corporate throne with a gaudy scepter and crown, fulfilling his lifelong dream. Or maybe, just maybe, the playa is getting played because your brother-in-law is taking the game to a whole nutha level. Bitch.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Thanks for your sage advice. If I may gently correct you, my brother-in-law is playing tiddlywinks with rabbit turds. Adam Newman stepped to me the other day and I dropkicked him back to daycare. BIL hilariously overestimates his own talents and will, per usual, fall dick first into a puddle of mucus.

Tucker Motherfuckin’ McCall

Dear Tucker;

Fuck you. Thanks for writing in!

@@@@@@@@@

Dear Buttbiscuit;

My co-workers keep emphasizing the word ‘part’ around me, and I just can’t figure out why. Maybe they’re planning a surprise PARTy for me? I’m sure if I had any friends, they’d tell me I was crazy. What I really want to know is if it’s possible to be too successful? I’ve been in my current career for only a short time, yet titans of industry seek my advice, I’m putting the D in R&D and my executive bidet now has a warming testicular cradle attachment. I’m not even worried that my paramour is expressing interest in her old swizzle stick. I’m truly at the height of my powers.

Signed,

They Hate Me ‘Cause They Ain’t Me

Dear Ain’t Me,

After combing through the various parts of your letter, I want to set aside your question about success. Not to brush it off, but I think we need to tease out the cause of your workplace paranoia. Perhaps you’re only hearing strands of conversation and not getting the full context. Don’t get a hair across your ass when there could be a perfectly innocent explanation is my advice. Now, can you be too successful? In my opinion, you should never relax; success is never permanent and staying hungry will give you plenty of bang for your buck. While it’s okay to be confident, having a humble side is part of winning people over. Let me highlight one more thing: Keep an eye on your lady love. Her ex sounds like an irresistible sex taco; a hard shell just filled with smoldering spice and heat. Insert Taco Bell ‘dong’ noise here.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 13

Also Side Fart: "Thats the only move that makes sense to me, it's good business." WTF dies rhis bullshit even mean? Nate is like a walking 'Team Building Posters'. He just spews bullshitty quotes and phrases from those annoying posters small business gyms and marketing people like. 

Yep, Nate is a puzzle to me too. I can't decide whether the stuff he says is supposed to be taken seriously, or whether the viewers are meant to see him as someone who talks a good game but is basically full of crap. Either way, I think whoever is writing Nate's dialogue seems to have gotten their basic understanding of how to run a big business from YouTube videos.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I got sidetracked - not sideparted, thank God - from giving Show my full attention today.  I had a basket of laundry that needed folding and that was more engrossing than what was on the screen.  

But, all of this Praise the Part bullshit that Victor was dishing out to both Mr. Part and to Adam Sharon and Nick seemed a bit too rich to be real.  Could Victor be letting Side Part dig his own grave while at the same time, use him as a target to unite Adam, Sharon and Nick in a common goal?  In Victor's reptilian brain, by using Nate as the foil he could bring Adam, Sharon and Nick together while getting Victoria to kick Side Part to the curb in the process.

Or, this could just be another example of Victor's innate prickishness.  

Does the GCAC permit salesmen on the premises?  Because ButtBiscuit today, especially when he buttonholed Tucker and Adam in the lobby, looked like he was trying to sell them both a great deal on cemetery plots, or a twofer on family cremation deal.  

I have to say, though, that whoever is doing ButtBiscuit's makeup and hair is doing an excellent job.  He looks almost alive.

Tucker, on the other hand, looks more alive than pretty much anyone and also looks like he's had it UP TO HERE with the doofi of Genoa City.  

Long may he reign.

• Applause 6
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

I was horrified when Sally told Adam she had to “run her decision” by Nick. Show, please ship her back to B&B. The storylines she has been given have ruined the character for me. B&B could hold a Master Class in sexist, misogynistic, repetitive storylines that have gone in for decades. What with Victor never showing the least inclination to bend or be a father (just once!), the storylines that never end, the continuous, unbelievable corporate stories, and the trading of The Womenfolk among the “studs” …this has always been B and B everyday. And now here we are. 

At this point I am almost rooting for Nate to take them all down. Actually, I would love it to be Tucker, but he isn’t given much screen time to do it. Show doesn’t seem to know what to do with him. As expected.

Edited by Kemper
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3

I’m willing to cross the picket line and become the head writer for this show. My first page will involve a ceiling fan falling on Nikki’s head. My goodness, she’s a dick to 98% of the people in Genoa City. You’d think that someone who started out on the pole wouldn’t look down their nose at everyone.

Why do I get the feeling that Adam and Sally will reunite, but this time she’ll be pregnant with Nick’s baby? And this time the baby will survive. As for Adam, I truly have no idea where they’re going with the storyline for him. Maybe there’s a long term plan here, but most likely TIIC are just winging it for plot. Is it too much to ask that Adam actually does take control of Newman Media just so he can make The Bouffant’s life miserable? I don’t ask for much.

TGVN is bored and the next step will be to have all of these people fight in The Thunderdome.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 7

When Nikki was being condescending to Audra during the meeting with Victor, I so wished Audra would answer back to her "Whatever stripper". I mean her eyes were saying it, but I wish it had been spoken out loud.

I did love Audra's outfit today. That skirt was gorgeous.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

OK--I just hafta say the following:

Sharon, please get an ice pack and apply to your face.  t's going to erupt like Mt. Vesuvius anytime now. And honey, seriously girl, that skirt was way too short.

I'm sure I'll be back with more  bitching after pizza....

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Geez, Nikki was so awful today. The best part of her scenes was that neither Audra nor Victor gave a flat out fuck that she was making noises with her piehole.

Even though Adam is on one of his dumbass, self-destructive tears, I can’t get too mad at him. Watching Nick and Sally together makes me want to wash down some ground glass with a bleach martini. “Oh Nick, you’re not mad at me for entertaining a job offer from another man are you?” Shut the fuck up, Pleather. It’s amazing that Sally can become instantly unlikable the second Nick enters a room. Buttbiscuit wishes he had that kind of magic.

These sophisticated corporate storylines just have my mind in a tizzy. The generic, buzzword-laden dialogue, the complete lack of stakes, the frequent appearance of Nick’s roidy douchebro scowl… pure gold. En showers.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I agree about Nikki, I don't think I have ever heard anyone say, "To what do we owe this pleasure?" with so much venom dripping from their fangs, as Nikki did to Audra today. With that said, I found Audra's visit to Victor to confirm her job "security" at NE off-putting. She is allegedly the CEO. With that career profile, she really doesn't need to be going hat in hand to advocate for her position. If they did let her go, she should supposedly have other irons in the fire, so to speak. It's not like she's a manager at a fast food joint, or working mid level retail management. Her groveling to Grampire seemed incongruent, IMO.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Speaking of  Meghan Marshall her hair looked PERFECT and I really liked her skirt {Sharon--take a lesson}.

Okay…who is Meghan Marshall? If the skirt and hair looked perfect it could not have been Sharon or Sally. Maybe Audra?

And is Elena going to have some sort of psychotic break? I hope not because I have a fantasy of she and Adam discovering each other. It would be a nice break from the corporate couples. And the ick of Sally/Adam/Nick. We wouldn’t need a shower with Elena/Adam. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Everyone is wearing different clothes so it must finally be a new day in GC. Yay?

And Victor has moved his body from the black chair to the white one. 😐

Adam, Adam, Adam. Walking up to Nate with guns a-blazing is probably not the way you want to go. It makes you look like you consider him a threat, when you know the real problem is Daddy Not So Dearest aka Victor.

I gotta give Nate credit though; he holds his own with Adam. But yikes what a vortex of starving egos there was whirling between them today. It's a wonder the dishes didn't blow off the table.

It's still odd to me how Sharon is okay with letting Victor take over and essentially gut Kirsten Incorporated. How does that benefit her?

Oh Sally, I see you. Adam does too. You just want to make him work for it. 😏

Audra was right to be upset, I think. She's the acting CEO of NM and Victor hadn't even bothered to tell her about the merger with SNA. Don't feel like the Lone Rangerette, Ms Charles. Victor hasn't informed the CEO of NE either because she's conveniently out of town.

Buh buh buh busted AGAIN, Sally! How many more times do you think Nick will stand for catching you alone with Adam at his place?

OMG, Victor moved back to the black chair. This guy.

Why is Nikki so worried about Audra? Audra has no power at NE/NM beyond what she's granted by the Newmans. They could fire her for no reason and Audra knows it. Shut yer flytrap, Mrs. Newman.

Wait. Victor wants to "mentor" Audra? Sure, Jan. That might've worked 20 years ago, Vic. No woman with Audra's attributes is trying to snuggle up to your wrinkly, sagging sack for job security these days.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It's still odd to me how Sharon is okay with letting Victor take over and essentially gut Kirsten Incorporated. How does that benefit her?

I didn't get the impression that Sharon was OK with that at all.

• Like 5

What kind of 🐂💩 are the monkeys with a keyboard coming up with that he’s more impressed with Smugly Smug Smug’s business acumen than his two sons.  Adam was already planning to make ME stronger by selling off the weaker divisions. I believe the same plan was in the works for Sharon’s company. It looks like Victor has lost a few steps or he’s basing his opinions on Smugly Smug Smug based on his daughters feelings for him.  In addition, Victor admires Audra’s and Smugly Smug Smug’s ambition but Adam’s ambition is verboten ☠️

Hey Smugly Smug Smug, throwing stones at Adam is not a very good idea. Beside, your betrayal of CW is far worse than what Adam did. 

Banana Breath, haven’t you also had quite a few  pushes and pulls with Victor. Banana Breath, you and Groucho were handed opportunities that you never earned either other than via DNA. 

Cool move Audra by not putting the entire blame on Smugly Smug Smug and invoking Adam’s name. 

I’m sorry to say this, not really, but can the writing get more ridiculous than this?  I answered my own question.  Of course and probably much worse. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Kemper said:

I was horrified when Sally told Adam she had to “run her decision” by Nick.

Sally is an adult, why show her as having to get her boyfriend's approval for whatever choices she makes, although Nick certainly comes across as the type of boyfriend who expects his girlfriend to ask his permission to even use the toilet.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Good Lord I know it is talked about here but Sharon Case looks worse every day. She needs to leave her face alone!  She has always had a killer body and still does but her face with the fillers!  No way would a young man as attractive as Chance waste his time with a woman who looks like she needs an appointment STAT with Paul Nassif. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

she needs an appointment STAT with Paul Nassif. 

Being a Massachusetts rube, I had to look him up online.

I would really like Sally to tell Nick to get fucked whenever he pulls one of his "you're supposed to clear it with me before you put one foot in front of the other routines."

• Like 4
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Being a Massachusetts rube, I had to look him up online.

I would really like Sally to tell Nick to get fucked whenever he pulls one of his "you're supposed to clear it with me before you put one foot in front of the other routines."

Too much Real Housewives in this house. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Why does Nick always look completely aggro in pretty much every scene now? He's always, all ways sneering and grimacing and hissing and whinging in every.single.scene. OMG, make it stop! Is he hangry? Does he have an ingrown peen hair (Uh, I don't know if that's a thing, I'm just sayin')? Does he have diaper rash? Does he have a cerebral hematoma? What IS his fucking issue?!? It's like somebody is secretly dosing his Wheaties with 'roids and he doesn't know it. 

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Why does Nick always look completely aggro in pretty much every scene now? He's always, all ways sneering and grimacing and hissing and whinging in every.single.scene. OMG, make it stop! Is he hangry? Does he have an ingrown peen hair (Uh, I don't know if that's a thing, I'm just saying sayin')? Does he have diaper rash? Dies he have a cerebral hematoma? What IS his fucking issue?!? It's like somebody is secretly dosing his Wheaties with 'roads and he doesn't know it. 

Somebody finally told him, and he finally believed it - that two inches isn't "supo primo" and that tube socks can't legitimately make up the difference.  

The truth hurts.  Or it would, if it could reach.  And a bullet head hair cut makes no absolutely fuking difference.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Kemper said:

And is Elena going to have some sort of psychotic break? I hope not because I have a fantasy of she and Adam discovering each other. It would be a nice break from the corporate couples. And the ick of Sally/Adam/Nick. We wouldn’t need a shower with Elena/Adam. 

We’d still need a decontamination shower because Adam/Elena does nothing to solve the existential emetic that is Sally/Nick. Unless, of course, Nick decides it’s not fun anymore to bed Sally because Adam has moved on. Hmmm… 

9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why is Nikki so worried about Audra? Audra has no power at NE/NM beyond what she's granted by the Newmans. They could fire her for no reason and Audra knows it. Shut yer flytrap, Mrs. Newman.

It feels like Nikki doesn’t trust anyone but her children to work at Newman. She casts a bad light on everything Nate and Audra do, and we can’t forget the bee in her bonnet over Adam. Never mind that Audra has more ambition and business acumen in her pinky than that flea infested garbage ape Nikki adopted from a traveling freak show has in his entire body. Not everyone can rise to the lofty heights of co-CEO by letting a decrepit vampire gum their neck for all eternity, Nikki.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Its not just what Nikki says but how she says it. That pompous voice with her nose literally in the air and lips pursed.

Add to that Victor and hee calling each other baby and darling as they gossip about how trashy everyone else is and how brilliant they are.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Its not just what Nikki says but how she says it. That pompous voice with her nose literally in the air and lips pursed.

Add to that Victor and hee calling each other baby and darling as they gossip about how trashy everyone else is and how brilliant they are.

As a viewer of 2 year, I cannot reconcile HRH Vikki on a stripper pole.  She acts like the pole is up her ass. 

Can't wait to see how the " as you saved my life" scenario is [lpayeds out... probably Ashley chokes on something and Dine does the Heimlich on her...

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

As a viewer of 2 year, I cannot reconcile HRH Vikki on a stripper pole.  She acts like the pole is up her ass. 

Can't wait to see how the " as you saved my life" scenario is [lpayeds out... probably Ashley and Diane does the Heimlich on her...

I devoutly wish that instead of the Heimlich, Diane would do the hokey pokey on her.

That's what it's all about.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, boes said:

I devoutly wish that instead of the Heimlich, Diane would do the hokey pokey on her.

That's what it's all about.

Hilarious! This board is the reason I still tune into the show. 
Side Fart is a perfect description of Nate
And @NinjaPenguins  You got me wanting to write a letter to Buttbuscuit.

Nikki is so jealous of Audra!  I would love Victor to replace Nate with Audra behind Victoria's back. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Nick’s roidy douchebro scowl

Terrifying Incident in Chancellor Park: A young woman out jogging in Chancellor Park reported to the police that what she described as "A thing with a roidy douchebro scowl " jumped out of the bushes at her, and if she hadn't punched it in the groin, it would have dragged her back into the bushes.  GC police are patrolling the park armed with dart guns loaded with animal tranquilizer darts in an attempt to capture this horrible creature before it can attack anyone else.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 13
21 hours ago, Kemper said:

Okay…who is Meghan Marshall?

Actually, what One Tough Cookie posted was: "Speaking of  Meghan Markle," and I think the reference is meant to describe Audra.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

This show is so dull that I start it, get distracted, and half the time don’t care to go back to it. And what did I miss? “Corporate intrigue.” That is not why I watch a soap!

At least Arya possibly being deaf had nothing to do with “corporate intrigue.”  Almost every romance even makes it a major point in the relationship: Nate/Victoria (gross), Ashley/Tucker, Diane/Jack, Audra/Kyle, Nick/Sally. 

It seems like for MONTHS they have been only talking about their effin’ “media” companies - Newman, SNA, CW. 

The 80s called and wants Wall Street back. Victor Newman =/= Gordon Gekko

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6

This show is so dull that I start it, get distracted, and half the time don’t care to go back to it. And what did I miss? “Corporate intrigue.” That is not why I watch a soap!

Mileage varies of course, I think but in its heyday when Bill Bell was still alive, Y&R excelled at corporate intrigues storylines. Unfortunately what JG is attempting to do now is a poor imitation. There has to be more than a bunch of companies identified by two or three initials trying to take over each other. Or every other character being deemed a CEO or COO.

The 80s called and wants Wall Street back. Victor Newman =/= Gordon Gekko

Yeah, I am so over Victor trying to do his Master of the Universe act from his black chair in the ranch's living room. It makes no sense to me for his 40- and 50-year old children to be still competing to curry their daddy's favor, or for Victor to expect them to.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Mileage varies of course, I think but in its heyday when Bill Bell was still alive, Y&R excelled at corporate intrigues storylines. Unfortunately what JG is attempting to do now is a poor imitation. There has to be more than a bunch of companies identified by two or three initials trying to take over each other. Or every other character being deemed a CEO or COO.

Yeah, I am so over Victor trying to do his Master of the Universe act from his black chair in the ranch's living room. It makes no sense to me for his 40- and 50-year old children to be still competing to curry their daddy's favor, or for Victor to expect them to.

It has its place if done right but does not eat up the show. Honest to God I feel like this has been all it has been about for 2 years. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It makes no sense to me for his 40- and 50-year old children to be still competing to curry their daddy's favor, or for Victor to expect them to.

Amen.  I get the feeling JG watched Succession one to many times.  Every corporation/company/business does not have to be a dynasty with a legendary father founder ("My father's legacy..."is getting very old) and in-fighting amongst the siblings.  It could have been a good story if Sharon and Adam had taken her inherited company and run with it without any Newman connection.  It's not a good story to see Victor sit in his chair and summon his spawn to hear his latest change of mind.  The kids should be looking into conservatorship for Grampire instead of kowtowing to his whims.  

And while I'm ranting, what is Sharon's company doing while they waffle around about corporate offices and who's in charge?  Did the company just freeze until all this is straightened out?  So far the only work they do is meet at the coffee shop or Adam's place (to fight/settle differences) and then hike out to the raunch for a dressing down by Victor.  This is getting beyond boring.

My wish list:

• Nick and Adam both see what a waste of time Sally is.  
  • Sharon has lip reduction.
  • Kyle stops wrinkling his brows together when he tries to be sexy.  Too PePe LePew.
  • Audra and Tucker take over everything GC and have sex in the Jazz lounge on the piano.
  • Assley's head literally explodes, all over Society's bar.
  • Sally gets to redecorate the GCAC and makes every room different.  Then she leaves GC forever taking that damn potted palm and two sets of end table lamps with her.
  • Elena and Chance hook up.  Or Chance and Audra.  Or all of them.  At one time.

Happy Sunday, Preverts!

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Dear Buttbiscuit;

You damn well better feature my letter! I don’t care that it was delivered by carrier bat, k? Listen up!

I have discovered the joys of holding court in my living room like a mafia don. Family and friends are ushered into my inner sanctum by my butler, Ploppers, where they genuflect and kiss my ring. The last time I felt so powerful and dominant were the five days I held the coral throne of the lost Atlantean Empire. I had my pick of Mediterranean mermaids and I bedded thousands of them in marathon orgies that changed the very currents of the world’s oceans! Why do you think so many modern fish species bear a striking resemblance to me?

I digress. Lately my wife has taken to perching next to me as I receive supplicants. She makes snide, cutting remarks with her snoot in the air. I fear she will drive away the steady stream of worshippers I have so artfully cultivated. She has the charm and warmth of Rasputin with all the elegance and refinement of a donkey fart. Modern society often bewilders me. Is it proper to seal one’s bride away in a cryogenic chamber, to be thawed out after one feels she’s learned her place? Youhaveagooddaynow.

I Kicked Rasputin in the Jowls Once

Dear Jowls;

Pardon the pun, but it’s definitely not cool to flash freeze your spouse just because they’re annoying. While Genoa City is soaking in a retrograde misogynistic substance squeezed from the anal glands of a plague rat, I advise rebelling against the prevailing norms. Tell your wife, honestly and tactfully, how her untoward remarks bother you. Perhaps you’ll both learn something from the conversation.

As a product of my environment, however, may I also suggest that your lady love needs her merlot uncorked? When was the last time you served her up a piping hot slice of dick pie? If you’re not in the mood for hiking Mt. Orgasm, why not give the gift of the Jabot Jackhammer? The latest in personal pleasure devices, the Jackhammer packs eight inches of steel in a luxurious velvet sheath. It’s from the new Billy’s Boudoir line at Jabot (NOT AN OFFICIAL SPONSOR). Good luck, sir!

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And not only that, but it seems like every month the companies merge or split or get renamed and all of the CEOs and COOs play musical chairs. There's no real build up to any of that. None of what is happening happens as an event. I lost track of who works where under what meaningless title. We never see them working anyway, or even hanging out in the break room. Just boinking in GrouchoMop's office. It's all constantly changing. And it's all supposed to be big? But it's not. It's just, "so what?", and, "oh, (s)he's back at Jabot/Newman/Hamiltonwhateverthefuckitiscallednow?". And it's really pretty illogical even to us non-CEOs or heirs to major companies.

Hey, Subway just got sold. Think they'll get sold again next month? And again the month after that? And then merge with a social media company? And branch out into gaming and podcasts where disgruntled relatives bitch about the current CEOs? Show of hands of anyone impressed (or not laughing) with the state of X (formerly known as Twitter) - anyone? 

There are no business stories on this show anymore.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, Js Nana said:

The late actor I think Michael Mealor

image.png.5d364e0b148cc1cea9d61c908bf2ddec.png

resembles in appearance, but not ability - - if you need a hint, it's Montgomery Clift

image.png.b041ea7e54665a252059b0bdc1468fe6.png

No. Just no. Monty Clift was one of the most beautiful men alive, and gifted AF. This poufy haired idiot isn't fit to spit on his shoes. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I'm not sure what insight Devon would have for dealing with Aria's deafness, as he was a teenager when he lost his hearing and Aria is a 3-month-old baby, which brings developmental issues into consideration - this really is trying to compare apples to oranges, as Devon did not grow up as a deaf child.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Wow, when was the last time scenes were at the tack house? I can't even remember who was living there before Mariah, Tessa, and Aria moved in.

I'm almost at the point where I see Sally as having weaponized her cooch. It's pretty much how she distracts and controls Nick now, though he is a willing victim.

Day twelvetyteen of Victor ensconced in the black chair. 😉

Adam's repeated arguments with Victor about who should run NM has gotten beyond tiresome to me. How old is Adam, 12? And why does Victor persist in thinking he can force a personality change in Adam at his age?

AFAIC Nick can feel free to ease up on the spray tan. He was looking rather pumpkinish today, I thought.

Bet if Nick hadn't caught Sally for a 2nd time alone with Adam she wouldn't have finally relented to taking business funding from him. Seems to me this move is mostly about Sally tamping down Nick's concerns about her working with Adam.

The couch in the tack house looks like the one in Adam's apartment. It can't be the same one, can it? I know this show is cheap but geez.

Sharon acting feisty about Victor assuming control of her company is a joke to this viewer. She teed up that move when she insisted on merging Kirsten International with Adustus/McCall Unlimited, knowing that Victor owned Adustus via Adam. IMO she's in over her head and Stevie Wonder could see it.

Way to be a buzzkill, Nikki. Esther didn't get one whole day of excitedness about her new role as the manager of the coffeehouse before gossipy Nikki snotted all over it.

Seriously? How did Sharon and Nick not see Victor looming there watching them in Society? And without the black chair attached to his rear. 😏

Shut up, Adam. Nick held the loan on Phyllis' hotel without getting involved in how she ran it. You're just sh!t-stirring and trying to create a divide between Sally and Nick.

But lol, already Nick was talking about getting involved in Sally's business and leaving the NM mess behind. Sally better get a "hands off" stipulation in writing or this issue might be what finally breaks them up. <fingers crossed >

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

What did I do to deserve seeing Nick’s moobs on a Monday? At least by Thursday or Friday I’m more equipped for these scenes.  It’s kind of gross that Sally asked him for money for a new business right after the lovin.

Is that Sharon’s real hair or is it extensions? It’s time for a new do!

Is it bad that I don’t care about Baby Aria or her hearing issues?

I find it difficult to watch these people put the same clothes on right after lovemaking. It’s possible the clothes are clean enough to wear but take a damn shower in between.

Isn't it time that the Newman kids and employees stop going to Chair for every little problem? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6