Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Abby: MOM OMG WHAT THE FUCK TUCKER PROPOSED WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU OMG YOU SAID NO RIGHT???

Ms. Ordway's delivery of lines has taken on a noticeable nasal quality lately, like she's pushing her voice out through her nasal passages rather than her diaphragm, and I, for one, find that really annoying.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Ms. Ordway's delivery of lines has taken on a noticeable nasal quality lately, like she's pushing her voice out through her nasal passages rather than her diaphragm, and I, for one, find that really annoying.

I have also noticed that annoying way of putting an "ah" at the end of every word.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 5/15/2023 at 6:42 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

Sally: I hope you’re not tired, because I think you need to make mad, passionate love to the woman carrying your niec

PLOTZ !!!!

i've had a banging case of bronchitis the past couple of weeks so I really haven't paying a lot of attention, and from regarding the boards I guess I haven't missed a whole lot.  So thanks for keeping informed and amused!

I predict that Ashley, somehow, will have something with Diane losing her monitor {maybe getting her drunk and slicing  it off). and sending her back to jail.

And really Jack, that DNA test will not be admitted into court because no chain of command issue.Oh, wait Bluetooth's blood was evidence so it's all good, amiritee?

• Like 4
  • Hugs 5
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Maybe that's stupid heiress speak. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9

I don’t know how long before the writer’s strike will affect Y&R.  If it's going to, then I hope that they get a few 6th graders to cross the picket line and write the scripts. The 6th graders can’t do any worse 😜

Next week I’m expecting enough 🐂💩 to fertilize the world. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Some one up above mentioned how Abby speaks. The one who drives me nuts is Sharon. She’s so halting….stuttering….trying to remember her lines…..trying to be so smart and helpful in a psychology type way with nothing to back it up. Makes me insane. Oops. Sorry, Sharon.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, Js Nana said:

She’s got nothing on Sharon. Her voice sounds so nasally she could probably talk while she eats. 

Edited by Runningwild
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I don’t know how long before the writer’s strike will affect Y&R.  If it's going to, then I hope that they get a few 6th graders to cross the picket line and write the scripts. The 6th graders can’t do any worse 😜

Next week I’m expecting enough 🐂💩 to fertilize the world. 

I'm thinking you and @NinjaPenguins should take over...things would be hilarious!

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

If I have to hear one more parent of a young child talk about a sleepover or see one more scene of people talking to an empty baby carriage (they literally don’t even get a five second shot of a live baby)…. Sally’s going to have her daughter and they’re going to hand her a balled-up blanket. Which is to say, maybe stop writing pregnancy storylines if you don’t want children on the show.

I was reminiscing about Delia’s storyline in another thread, but truthfully that would be impossible now. Delia’s death was so sad because we knew Delia; she had regular screen time and lines and a personality and relationships with her parents and other relatives. If they killed off Christian, I have no idea what that kid even looks like.

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

There are so many lifelike babies on the market. There’s no excuse to use a salami wrapped in a blanket like they did for Dom. That was just so stupid and unnecessary. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 3

Yeah, I've noticed it too but I figured she was having upper respiratory issues due to spring blooms and pollen. It's hard for me to imagine an actor making an effort to sound like that unless it's part of the charactization.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Rye said:

If I have to hear one more parent of a young child talk about a sleepover or see one more scene of people talking to an empty baby carriage (they literally don’t even get a five second shot of a live baby)…. Sally’s going to have her daughter and they’re going to hand her a balled-up blanket. Which is to say, maybe stop writing pregnancy storylines if you don’t want children on the show.

I was reminiscing about Delia’s storyline in another thread, but truthfully that would be impossible now. Delia’s death was so sad because we knew Delia; she had regular screen time and lines and a personality and relationships with her parents and other relatives. If they killed off Christian, I have no idea what that kid even looks like.

Cruellla spends the night with Natey Nate Nate and does she even think about Johnny and Katie?  Did she call the nanny or Nostrils to cover for her. The same with Banaba Breath. He seems to never sleep at home anymore without regard for Christian. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Cruellla spends the night with Natey Nate Nate and does she even think about Johnny and Katie?  Did she call the nanny or Nostrils to cover for her. The same with Banaba Breath. He seems to never sleep at home anymore without regard for Christian. 

I don’t think that Victoria/Nate or Tessa/Mariah are spending the entire night at the club. On a better show, they would awkwardly run into each other in the hallway. 

However, on this show everyone is in silos. Nick gave the Tack house to Mariah and Tessa, but I’m pretty sure that he’s never met Aria, who until a couple of months ago, he would have considered his grandchild. But the thought of a grandchild doesn’t vibe with trying to steal your brother’s baby while sexing up his ex. He’s also ignoring Summer (understandable for anyone else), even though he thinks her mother is dead.

I’m also annoyed with how Mariah’s relationship with the Newman’s changes depending on the season. Sometimes she’s a near family member, other times some random chick they kinda know. For all of his many faults, you know Victor would have given Aria a pony by now.

Edited by mjt626
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, mjt626 said:

I don’t think that Victoria/Nate or Tessa/Mariah are spending the entire night at the club. On a better show, they would awkwardly run into each other in the hallway. 

They’ll probably run into Elena. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I find it bizarre that Nick has had sweet fuck all to do with Summer after Phyllis “died”. He has time for unspeakable acts with Sally and to interfere with his sister’s sex life, but nothing for his fucked up daughter. Weird.

• Like 18
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Summer seriously just looked Kyle, Jack, and DIANE in the face and acted shocked that they don’t think Phyllis not catching charges is the most important consideration in this situation. Snotty McPoutsalot is deeply delusional.

Once again, the actual reveal of Phyllis being alive is skipped so we won’t remember what a POS she is. #neverforget

Jack triumphantly reporting his evidence is one of the stupidest statements I’ve ever heard. Sir, that’s not evidence. That’s literally just some shit you said. It would have been evidence if you’d given the intel about the hotel room to the authorities and let them find the hair there and test it themselves. Now it’s just your insanely biased word about where that came from. Again, Jack’s always historically been kind of a fuck up, but he’s not this dumb.

If the hotel room at the club burns down, will we never be subjected to these cringeworthy trysts again? I have matches, is Sharon free?

ETA: Victoria running into her dad on a walk of shame made me laugh.

Edited by Rye
  • Like 9
  • Love 9

I know this is a soap opera and not a documentary but this 'chain of events' with Syphillis' is maddening. How many procedurals are on the networks right now? The writers could watch one of them for some kind of logic. No matter how bad this show gets though, sadly I will still watch it. They haven't driven me off yet in the last 35 years (once you start watching in high school they got ya! 🤣) I just wish it was as good as in the 80s...or 90s...

Happy to see Lucy. Maybe teen/young adult stories will come soon. A former summer staple.

• Like 17
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I like all of you posters alot, but right now I dislike this show so much. This whole Phyllis fixation has seemed to have forgotten it's basic underpinnings, IMO. Three nasty women: Nikki, Ashley & Phyllis, (who have all ridden their own character redemption arcs) got together for the sole purpose of harming Diane for their judgements about her past. Phyllis went rogue to DEFCON 4, and brought a career criminal into town to help her with the heavy lifting on this mission. I guess I am old fashioned, or petty enough, to at least want to see some karmic retribution about this. Next, the couples on this show are turn offs to me. Bones Vicky, and left part Nate with his boner? Yawn. Nick and Sally, Devon and Abby, Billy and Chelsea, even Jack and Diane to a certain extent are all boring. Ashley's sadist foreplay with Tucker isn't cute. Now, any chance that Chance will ever get one of his investigations down and done with an intriguing storyline? At least I could usually find Rey Rosales to be intermittently aspirational to watch. IMO, I hope the Writer's Guild strike gets settled soon, and JG gives up his delusional belief that he is the only writer needed. This show is floundering, thankfully this site here is entertaining me in the "meantime." 

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 7
  • Applause 11
  • Love 2

Victoria: You’re upsetting my routine. I usually lick a rice cake for lunch.

Nate: Pale and flavorless is how I roll too.

Victoria: We have empires to conquer. I feel like crushing that little upstart Adam as a warm up.

Nate: Fucking over one’s family? You’re speaking my love language.

@@@@@@@

Victor: What are your plans?

Adam: Fruit or granola for sure. But not bananas. Never bananas.

Victor: I have many ideas.

Adam: Don’t care so don’t share.

Victor: Youlittlebastard. You take my expertise and use it, k?

@@@@@@@@

Chelsea: I got Connor to school on time. I am amazing.

Billy: I had to inhale Johnny’s controller to pry him away from his game. Katie called me a donkey and took off on her bike.

Chelsea: I wish we were carpooling.

Billy: I don’t.

Chelsea: I missed you yesterday. Weird, right?

Billy: I miss me when I’m asleep.

@@@@@@@@@

Diane: This ankle monitor is like a ball and chain. I can’t wait to be rid of it.

Kyle: Boy, do I know how that feels.

Summer: I’m here and feeling seen.

@@@@@@

Lucy: I’m here again. Just flying back and forth from Genoa City to Portugal like a boss. Pollution. Pffft.

Daniel: I have weird news. Kinda bad news. Prepare yourself.

Lucy: I’m always prepared for bad news when I visit.

Daniel: Grandma Phyllis might be alive.

Lucy: But… but… the peace. The quiet.

Daniel: I’m sorry.

@@@@@@@@

Victoria: I’m going to crush Adam so hard there will be nothing but a grease spot left.

Nate: I’m already aroused. No need for more bawdy talk.

Victoria: Do you have a problem with me going after my brother? Others would find it distasteful and ice cold.

Nate: Hell no. I’ll bring a Crisco can to hold Adam’s remains.

Victoria: You’d do that for little ol’ me?

Nate: There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Except put my part up top.

Victoria: Time to go back to work!

Nate: Let’s go out separately so that no one catches a double whiff of sex musk in the air.

Victoria: Sensitive and classy. I’m so lucky.

@@@@@@@

Victor: My advice is free.

Adam: And somehow I still feel cheated.

Victor: Throw me a bone, k? I haven’t gnawed on one since last week.

Adam: Fine. Here’s the plan. Sell all the crap divisions, take that sweet, sweet capital and shove it directly up Victoria’s bony ass.

Victor: You’re playing a very dangerous game.

Adam: Makes jerk off motion with his hand. McCall is all about the entertainment and media. I’m focusing on its strengths. Newman Media will just have to eat the big old turd taco.

Victor: It’s a stupid idea, yougotthat? Newman Media is very strong, very powerful. Start smaller.

Adam: I’m done playing it safe.

Victor: You are seeking revenge because your sister shitcanned Sally Spectra and gave Newman Media to Nate Hastings.

Adam: Nope. Ah, but there’s the good doctor now. Wonder who he was playing doctor with this early in the morning? I bet he was practicing gynecology without a license.

@@@@@@@

Daniel: You can check with Aunt Summer if you don’t believe me. She might lie though. She really enjoys lying.

Lucy: She’s such an asshole. Just like Phyllis.

Daniel: Watch your language. But yeah.

Lucy: How does something like this happen? Why fake being dead and then take away all that joy from your family?

Daniel: All Stark’s fault. Mom was a helpless victim, swept away in a tide of bitterness and despair.

Lucy: Like you were?

Daniel: Hell no. Things were bad, but I never carved up a man like a side of beef.

Lucy: Gross. Will Phyllis go to jail at least?

Daniel: There will probably be charges. God willing and the creek don’t rise.

@@@@@@@

Chelsea: You must be very busy. Why else wouldn’t I see you more often? You can’t ignore your spiritual needs, William. Visit my temple and be at peace.

Billy: I find your hair and lipstick hard to look at, to be quite honest. But I have been incredibly busy. With Kyle and Jack playing amateur detective, someone needs to keep Marchetti and Jabot afloat. The burden falls to me, not unlike Atlas being given the world to shoulder.

Chelsea: You’re Mr. Reliable, a nickname I previously used for my electric toothbrush. I call it Antonio now.

Billy: I don’t even recognize myself. Then a stormy day comes along and an open umbrella flies up my nose and I’m like, oh yeah. I never imagined I’d be burning the candle at both ends, putting my nose to the grindstone or using binders with actual stuff in them.

Chelsea: I’ve been such a source of inspiration to you.

Billy: No one will throw me a parade for doing normal, adult things that everyone else manages to do. I love parades. Dad used to take me to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day shindig to blow up the balloons. I’d just stick a nostril in a valve and breathe normally. Garfield smelled like total ass. Snoopy had a nice piney scent.

Chelsea: We simply must talk about me now. I can relate to your feelings of career satisfaction. Working with Daniel has been amazing. It’s so nice to have my ideas appreciated and really listened to. So many people tune me out.

Billy: Huh?

Chelsea: When can we obnoxiously pretend you and me and Connor and Johnny are a little family and Adam and Victoria and Katie don’t exist again?

Billy: Tonight seems doable.

@@@@@@@

Summer: So, um, did I hear that Chance was coming here tonight?

Kyle: You heard that? You didn’t hear me this morning when I told you your hair was not ready for public consumption.

Summer: Sorry I didn’t mention Chance stopping by last night. I totally didn’t realize Jack had this new evidence.

Diane: Hopefully you now realize I had nothing to do with Phyllis disappearing.

Summer: But you will have everything to do with Mom going to jail.

Jack: Well, Phyllis may serve some time, yes, but we can’t let her roam free like a pack of starving coyotes, savaging every small mammal in her path.

Diane: I want you to know, Summer, that I don’t blame you for any of this.

Summer: I’m 1000% blameless, so back off, cow. I didn’t know she was alive until Daniel sold her out. Honest. I hope your udders get stuck in the milking machine. POUT.

Diane: She had us all fooled. It was the ultimate frame up that she and Jeremy pulled off. She’s probably laughing her ass off at me right now and living it up while I’m stuck here with Jack making dopey doe eyes at me and my hat fucking son.

Summer: HOW DARE YOU! Mom isn’t living it up. She’s miserable!

Kyle: The hell would you know?

Summer: That dumbfuck Daniel and his truth telling tour. He told me. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Kyle: Well, well, well  the town dick is here. ‘Sup, police penis?

Chase: Not your IQ, that’s for sure.

@@@@@@@@

Lucy: So where’s your boss friend?

Daniel: Lily? Visiting her son. She offered me time off, but I find Chelsea’s inane chatter numbing amidst all the chaos Mom has caused.

Lucy: You and Lily totally smashed, right?

Daniel: Geez you kids grow up fast. Can’t you just stay my little princess?

Chelsea: It’s me, spreading the good word! You’re Lucy! I’m Chelsea, ascendant earth mother, inspiration to millions and Billy Abbott is my jaboyfriend. My favorite color is shit brown, my most underrated fruit is the pear and I gave up a kid for adoption but am determined to have him call me Mama by his sixteenth birthday. We should all get together soon. Are y’all talking about Omega Sphere?

Lucy: Double you tee eff.

Daniel: Lucy was just dragging the princess’s boobtacular, tit hugging armor. Apparently chicks who play games don’t like to be busty dames.

Lucy: It’s not practical! I’m not beating a troll’s azz in a metal mini skirt and bikini top. The nipple pinching potential of chain mail is ridic. Idiot.

Daniel: Wait until you see the Easter egg I put in. Ha ha. I wonder if the fool writing this drivel knows what that even is?

Chelsea: I want Easter eggs in my game too! One for Connor and one for Johnny.

Lucy: You can always name the dumpster your game ends up in after them. Grandma Phyllis has one named after her.

@@@@@@@@

Adam: Thanks for your advice. I will give it all the consideration it deserves. 

Victor: Youhaveanicedaynow. Little fucker.

Victor smells one of his own kind - no, wait. That was a mimosa fart. Now he smells his blood kin as she floats wraithlike into the Athletic Club’s dining area. He beckons her with an imperious wave.

Victor: Would you care for breakfast or have you already had Nate on a plate?

Victoria: Nate and I are involved, yes. We share a mutual love for predatory business practices and burying the competition in sand up to their necks while the tide rolls in. It’s nice to be with someone who embraces ambition the way I do.

Victor: I appointed Nicholas the guardian of your virtue. He has doubts about Nate’s intentions. Should he?

Victoria: Dad, I place zero value on Nick’s judgment. He’s a fucking idiot.

Victor: That’s a bit harsh.

Victoria: Nick doesn’t get it. He lacks the killer instinct. He’s a wuss willing to settle for his kid brother’s sloppy seconds. Nate is going to take Newman Media to the top. We make an excellent team.

Victor: Watch your back. Adam plans to use McCall to curb stomp Newman Media into submission.

Victoria: So be it. The tears of my enemies taste all the sweeter after a struggle. Mwah ha ha!

@@@@@@@@

Chase: So why did all you rich motherfuckers summon me here? Where’s this evidence?

Summer: I told them all about last night. How we barely got to talk because Harrison briefly became visible and I had to seize the moment. You’re welcome.

Chance: Shut the fuck up.

Jack: I found a clog in Jeremy’s shower at the no-tell motel he and Phyllis stayed at. The clog was made of red hairs and velour fibers.

Kyle: The results are in! Phyllis, you are the father!

Diane: Kyle, please.

Jack: Well, this proves Phyllis is still alive. Let’s take that ankle monitor off Diane and order Christine to drop the charges.

Chance: You shut the fuck up too. Those hairs don’t prove shit. How do I know you didn’t take them off Phyllis’ hairbrush? You probably sleep with it under your pillow. Even if Phyllis stayed there, it could have been before she died. Stark and Phyllis were married. Who cares if they got their jollies in a place where the beds are laminated to prevent stains.

Kyle: It smelled gross in there. Like old pennies and bleach.

Chance: Typical elitist bullshit, cracking on some poor schmoe who collects old coins and is fastidious. This is all very interesting. Maybe share it with your defense attorney.

Kyle: Oh we will. Nice of you to take a break from lumberjacking to come do your actual job.

Chance: Your shirt is way more stupid than mine, bro.

Jack: You gonna re-open this clusterfuck or not?

Chance: I ain’t telling you shit about shit. You tainted the chain of evidence by not calling the GCPD. You two have a history of fabricating evidence. You’re the douchebags who cried wolf. You blew it. You could not have blown it harder if you’d used your brother’s nose, Jack. Fuck all y’all.

Diane: That went well.

Kyle: GASP! Where’s Summer?

@@@@@@@

Audra: Nate! How strange to see you without an office chair stuck to your behind.

Nate: God, I’m wearing the same suit I wore yesterday. I confess, puritan police! I was winding Victoria’s clock last night and all morning.

Audra: I’m sure it’s very important for her to come on time.

Nate: Don’t judge me.

Audra: I’m very happy for you. And I can be of use to you as your eyes and ears at Newman. People are talking mad shit about you and Victoria. But me? I got your back. After talking mad shit about you guys to fit in, of course.

Nate: I suppose this help has a price, instead of being my due as the royal consort.

Audra: This kind of meddling comes at a price. When you ascend to the lofty heights of Newman Enterprises, I would like Newman Media.

Nate: Awesome deal. Can’t see how this blows up in my face.

@@@@@@@@@@

Summer: Thanks for not blowing up my spot.

Chance: No problem, lying liar who lies.

Summer: Everyone keeps telling me how to process my emotions. I think Jack is threatening me. When he sees me, he always mutters “dodged a bullet.”

Chance: I think comprehension is not your strong suit. These people telling you how to feel, that wouldn’t be Kyle and Daniel, would it?

Summer: It’s so annoying. Kyle is so suspicious just because I leave suddenly at all hours of the day, jump at nothing and fly off the handle at the slightest comment.

Chance: Let me give you some advice. It should be common sense, but that’s not your bag, I guess. Don’t lie to your husband.

Summer: I’m not. Say, can you help my mom get away with everything? I can’t seem to get a commitment on that.

Chance: I think it would be easy to get you committed. Look, I want to help. But I need all the bullshit to get gone. Spill it.

Summer: Okay. Knocks coffee over so lukewarm liquid slowly flows toward Chance’s crotch. The coffee has a bold flavor and good taste. Summer flees and makes a call right outside Society.

Summer: Mom! Mooooom! Mom who is still alive and met me after she buried Jeremy Stark at sea! I can’t take it anymore. You were wrong! People do get pissy about lying. Come back! 

@@@@@@@@@

Jack: Geez.

Kyle: Where is my wife? What if my bouffant needs an emergency spritz?

Diane: I feel so bad for Summer. She’s an innocent victim in all this.

Jack: She’s an asshole. What say we go out there and hunt down some inadmissible evidence?

Diane: I mean, you did hear Chance, right? That little jewelry heist really bit us in the juicy fruits.

Jack: Forgive me. I have to be painfully stupid for this story to work.

Diane: Phyllis got her idea for playing dead from me. She learned it by watching me!

Jack: Don’t talk like that. You didn’t cut a velour hustler to ribbons. Hey, why don’t you think about something happier, like planning our wedding?

Diane: Oh, Jack. Read a room.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)

@Julyolo and @pvandal-- agree with you more.  This show is insulting to it's viewers with the most ridiculous and lamest story lines, not to mention the ridiculous coulples' pairing.  It's uncomfortable to watch Chelsea be all bright and sunny, practically chirping with good cheer,all ready to blow the internet with her life changing game.  Billy is ridiculously stupid, Nate and Vikki {aside from liability} are arid.  I am truly surprised that Nikki, Victor or Nick have their heads so far up their asses they can't see potential trouble.  Sharon's balloon face is ready to pop at any moment. 

However, Diane always looks great, so that's a momentary good point.

What is really annoying is how they have changed Sally, who was a dynamic go getter into a almost sedated Stepford wife. smh. And whom does she have to bang to herself a decent story line?

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

Victor giveth and Victor taketh away. Victor gives Adam autonomy but insists that he gives Adam advice. 

Is it ok with Victor for Cruella to go after Adam but not ok for Adam to go after Cruella.  Victor wants his cake and eat it too. Victor wants Adam to back off but he tells Cruella is basically ok for her to go after Adam.  Cruella is undermining Banana Breath that it will be her and Batey Nate Nate that will be going after Adam and Victor does even blink when his precious daughter says that.  Isn’t  Banana Breath still the COO and NW  under his supervision. It was when Adam and Sally were the head of NM?  Did Cruella take that away from Banana Breath when she began to desire Natey Nate Nate. I’m certain that if she succeeds in “burying” Adam, that will give her a bigger “O” than Natey Nate Nate ever could.  

Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ do you really expect Jack, Diane, and Kyle to protect Crispy 2.0, who has committed a crime, over Diane who has done no such thing?  Does Summer need another ❄️ next to her name?  Every time Crispy2.0 is mentioned as being alive, Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ acts like a cat on a hot tin roof. 

Nostrils is my hero 🤢🤮 by stepping up and protecting Jabot and Marchetti.  Being the only one who is “working” is their embezzlement and a new Jaboat coming in the near future. 

Chance what is your malfunction?  Daniel tells you thatCrispy 2.0 is alive and the way Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ is acting doesn’t tell you that Crispy 2.0 is alive but you think that Jack and Kyle planted evidence.  

Yes Chance there is no chain of evidence on the red hair for you to be convinced Crispy 2.0 is alive. You are very willing though to prove Diane guilty with a vial of blood that didn’t have a chain of evidence either. At the time the blood sample was supposedly drawn from Crispy 2.0 it was to aid the hospital to diagnose what was wrong with Crispy 2.0. At the time of the ambulance accident, there wasn’t actually a crime. The EMT gave the blood to the hospital and then it was the hospital’s lab that tested the blood. So the blood was only handled by hospital staff and not the GCPD. The only reason the blood was tested for poison was on what the EMT said that Crispy 2.0 “moaned” poison.  Beside how would Crispy 2.0 know she was poisoned?  You would think that the information about how Stark was killed was a leak from the GCPD, then why would you not investigate who leaked it. Chance just dismissed the fact that Stark had a room at the no tell motel after Crispy 2.0 supposed death. 

I cannot figure out what Chance is doing. Is he actually trying to help Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ clear Crispy 2.0 or is he placating her to get Crispy 2.0 back to GC to arrest her?  If Stark was threatening her mother and her mother’s family to go along with framing Diane, then why didn’t Crispy 2.0 go to the GCPD for protection?  Chance gives Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ the benefit of the doubt because he has an affection for simple minded blondes.  

In summation:

Nostrils and Chelsea 🤢🤮

Cruella and Natey Nate Nate 🤢🤢🤮

Lucy 😘😘😘

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I forgot to ad this to my rant;

This Bluetooth story line is so stupid, ridiculous and insulting, that honestly {and I say this all the time}, I've about to give up {but I can't get around much anymore, so I'm sorta stuck for entertainment}.

Producers, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have MS's story line that she gets amnesia and moves to Podunk, anywhere. Just wrap this story l line before it drives most of your viewers away.

Maybe the producers/writers  will take time during the strike to fix this cluster fuck of a plot line.

And @NinjaPenguins I think I love you.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Good grief, how old is Victoria, 12? She was basking in the afterglow of a whole night of mattress mambo and all she could think about is wrecking Adam's new business. Such a petty betty.

Where does Billy live that he's there when Johnny and Katie are getting ready for school? I thought he was at the GCAC but maybe he's gotten a condo or something. Chelsea didn't seem puzzled by his comments though.

Hey, it's Lucy!. She's become quite the little jetsetter and must have tons of frequent flyer miles banked with Iberia Airlines. 😏

And of course Adam wants to use McCall to go after Newman Media. Will he and his sister ever stop having their silly Newman slap fights? Yawn.

Sigh, Diane never knows when to leave well enough alone. Digging at Summer for Phyllis' failed scheme is not a smart move IMO. Mummy and dotter are known to be vindictive, as Diane has well learned by now.

Billy and Chelsea's mutual humble brags about how hard they're winning as parents and corporate professionals. KMN.

Chance is so freaking hot. 😻 Especially when he's climbing up rich people's law-evading a$$es and turning on a flame thrower. I'm swooning over here.

Why was Nate doing the walk of shame? Could he not go home and change clothes or was he just trying to show off in hopes someone would notice? It's a wonder Audra didn't laugh in his stupid face since she is guaranteed to drop a gossipy tidbit about it at work.

Audra, you better get Nate's promises to you about NM in writing because his word isn't worth much. Just ask Elena, Lily, and Devon.

Sure hope Summer is using a burner phone when she calls Phyllis. Be funny if someone hacked her cell to find out where those calls are going. Hmm, Diane has lots of free time and limited mobility.

• Like 6
  • Applause 9
  • Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why was Nate doing the walk of shame? Could he not go home and change clothes or was he just trying to show off in hopes someone would notice?

Winner, winner--chicken dinner. Victoria looked like she did the walk of shame herself.

And seriously folks--you have to tell your parents whom you are banging?  Or had Victor had to deal with before {at least she married Asshole}?

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 5/21/2023 at 5:57 PM, mjt626 said:

I don’t think that Victoria/Nate or Tessa/Mariah are spending the entire night at the club. 

They (Victoria and Nate) definitely did because Victor mentioned how early it was.

I hope the 24/7 nannies are very well paid. I'm shocked we've never seen Nick bed one.

6 hours ago, Rye said:

Jack triumphantly reporting his evidence is one of the stupidest statements I’ve ever heard. Sir, that’s not evidence. That’s literally just some shit you said. It would have been evidence if you’d given the intel about the hotel room to the authorities and let them find the hair there and test it themselves. Now it’s just your insanely biased word about where that came from. Again, Jack’s always historically been kind of a fuck up, but he’s not this dumb.

I had to laugh when he said he found the hairs in the drain. As if he would go digging in a bathroom sink drain.

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Billy: No one will throw me a parade for doing normal, adult things that everyone else manages to do. I love parades. Dad used to take me to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day shindig to blow up the balloons. I’d just stick a nostril in a valve and breathe normally. Garfield smelled like total ass. Snoopy had a nice piney scent.

I really hated that stupid conversation on the show. But I love your rendition!😄

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

How does Nate sticking it in Victoria work out for Audra? The creep factor among these people is off the charts. And that’s before daddy Victor asked Victoria what her and Nate are doing. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

All your posts on today's episode were enough to make me watch DOOL first. It was the right decision. 

Chelsea needs to go back up on that roof.  Her and ButtBiscuit, sitting there, complimenting themselves on basically remembering to go outside to pee was pretty nauseating.  I don't know why ButtBiscuit was getting all nostalgic about parades, when he's a major part of the Macy's Thanksgiving parade every year.  Without his giant gasbag skills they'd never get those balloons in the air.

How creepy was it when Chelsea showed up at Daniel and Lucy's table?  Unblinking eyes and that Bride of Chucky smile must have reminded Lucy of dear, undeparted grannie Phyllis.

I don't know what the antithesis of sexy is, but that's what Victoria and Side Part are.  I have a feeling he puts underwear on over underwear while Vic's undergarments are made from mummy wrappings.  I bet when the GCAC clean up their room they find WD40 stains.

Poor Chance.  It's looking more and more like, when this case is over, he'll be getting what's behind Door #3 and it's going to be Dummer and her mommy Phyllis.  If he thought being married to Abby turned out badly, he's in for a nightmare he may not wake up from.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Oh well, I was wrong about Victoria/Nate spending the night at the club. At least her kids have another parent. Nick constantly leaves his stolen child at home with the nanny.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/17/2023 at 4:15 PM, Gam2 said:

I just want to snatch her bald headed.

The character is badly written and while I'm certain that the actress who plays "Summer" is a wonderful human being, she just doesn't have the acting chops to make something out of the role despite how it's written - so let's imagine what it would be like if rather than Allison Lanier, an actress along the lines of Eileen Davidson was playing that part.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I hope the 24/7 nannies are very well paid. I'm shocked we've never seen Nick bed one.

That would require hiring actors to play both the nanny and the kids, so, no.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 12
48 minutes ago, Rye said:

That would require hiring actors to play both the nanny and the kids, so, no.

That wouldn't stop Nick.  He's been having having sex with imaginary people and raising imaginary kids for years now.

And the lovers and kids who aren't imaginary, eventually wish like hell they were.

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2

I just don’t understand what Chance is doing. The Chronicles of Crispy are so badly written and only get worse the more you think about it. 

The frame job by Phyllis was somehow even dumber and more obvious than Jack’s and Diane’s jewel heist/clown show.

Why the fuck was Phyllis holding onto Diane’s ring while on the stretcher? Was that ever mentioned on the two days per week I miss the show?

Phyllis could have easily been made sympathetic by having her kill Stark in self defense and immediately reporting it. Instead, she cleans up a crime scene like a professional hitman.

The case against Diane is pure shite, and having characters call the evidence strong and overwhelming is not even remotely persuasive.

People finding it hard to believe that Phyllis would fake her own death is hilarious. There isn’t a single person on earth who would have trouble accepting that. She’s exactly that kind of person and worse.

Chance having these weird, secretive conversations with the victim’s daughter is so unprofessional and inappropriate. He and Christine jump to the dumbest conclusions based on… huffing paint, I guess.

I hate watching Jack again acting like an ineffectual ninny to make this bullshit drag on longer.

None of it makes a lick of sense.

• Like 5
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 12
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Why the fuck was Phyllis holding onto Diane’s ring while on the stretcher? Was that ever mentioned on the two days per week I miss the show?

The ring!  I almost forgot about that.  Show had Phyllis lie her way into the Abbott mansion just so she riffle through Diane's purse.  Phyllis found the ring, looked at it, gave her death's head grin and then put it back.  Then Velour Man swiped it from Jack's pocket and Phyllis was clutching it in her paw when she Norma Desmonded all over Neil's Jazz Mausoleum and it's all apparently been either for nothing or forgotten.

I had high hopes for Chance but they're being dashed on the rocks of Dummer.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

The actress playing Elena really brought it today, and her lines were not badly written, for a change. I was all in for the reading of Nat and Vicki for filth. Loved the consequence of her pulling her podcast from Newman! You literally go, girl! History moved along rather rapudly today with Jack thanking Billy for doing a great job at Jabot, while the dilemmas of Diane had him distracted. Billy's been there all of two weeks, right? Someone needs to tell Sharon that wearing an exercise bra under a crisp white shirt did nothing for her. Is the actress playing Abby pregnant? Her face looked ghostly, her hair was undone, and she had a definite  paunch going on there with her gut today.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

@Julyolo I also noticed Abby’s tummy and wondered if she was pregnant (but not enough to wade into soap gossip sites to find out, apparently).

Listening to Jack and Billy compliment each other on their respective business acumen made me wonder if I’d suffered a stroke. You two are both disasters professionally and should have been barred from any leadership position at any company eons ago. Jack in particular has singlehandedly destroyed Jabot half a dozen times. But go off, I guess.

I laughed when Tucker commented on Jack’s ill-mannered bellowing. Jack came in the house yelling for Ashley like he was calling in hogs. “Where is she”? It’s the middle of the day, she’s at work, where your ass needs to be.

Why are Devon and Abby the most appealing couple on the show?

Does Audra live in the park?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
(edited)

I absolutely LOVED how Megan Markle stirred the shit today. and Elena's truth bombs  were a sight to behold. Right on target,composed and well aimed {althoI doubt the two chuckle heads were too arrogant to actually HEAR the bald truth}. 

LOL at Tucker relaxing reading a book, with his feet on the coffee table.  JST looks like he's having a blast with his character.  Please producer, keep him.

Anybody have a guess who sent the bottle to Sharon?  Is she going to have a "stalker" story line?

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Nate is so slimy I'm starting to wonder if he leaves a trail wherever he walks.

Calm down, Jackie. If Ashley won't stay in her lane at Jabot you'll just have to play the "not a biological Abbott" card again. 😏

Sharon noticed how agitated Nick was when he stomped into the coffeehouse. I was surprised she didn't close up for the day and give Nick her undivided attention as he whined about Victoria and Adam and Nate and Victor and źzzzzzzzzzzz

You know you've messed up when Billy is the one schooling you on the facts of business vs. personal life. Jack handled it far more graciously than he should've, IMO.

Was Sharon hitting the edibles today? She kept making so many weird and wacky faces when she was talking to Nick.

Oh Victoria, you're about to fcuk around and find out--literally. Nate all but admitted to you he's not only gunning for Nick's job, he'll take yours too. You won't be able to say you weren't warned.

Nice job telling Vikki and Nate off, Elena. Brava. But I doubt Ms. Newman values your opinion any more than she cared about your feelings when she screwed your man behind your back.

Back away from the Tucker, Jackie. You might could handle shrieking Ashley alone but if she's got Tucker acting as her muscle, all bets are off.

Sharon, that is not the way to dispose of an unopened bottle of liquor. What if someone pulls it out of the waste basket and drinks it? And it's poisoned or the person is underaged? You could be held liable. Geez.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Abby should know that wearing white before Memorial Day is a fashion faux pas 😜. If you notice, Abby doesn’t wear heels in scenes with just her and Devon. Is Devon intimidated by Abby being taller than him?  

Natey Nate Nate if you were an astute businessman, you would be anticipating that Adam would be selling off the vulnerable subsidiaries.  Excuse me but did Cruella call Natey Nate Nate her business partner?  Natey Nate Nate is an employee so when did he get promoted to partner. Maybe a consort but not a partner. 

There is a smugness to Tucker but unlike Natey Nate Nate, Tucker brings charm to his smugness. There is nothing charming about Natey Nate Nate although he thinks he is. 

Why does Jack look surprised when Nostrils tell him that Ashley is planning a coup. It not that she hasn’t tried to sabotage Jack and Jabot before.  

Cruella how does that over inflated ego of yours fit into you boney body?  With that inflated ego, you should be a DD cup and have an ass like …. 🤪

Devon and Natey Nate Nate trading barbs but to me Devon is a much bigger man especially when he stands on his wallet.  

Natey Nate Nate you are already working side by side with Cruella. You are also working inside Cruella 🤢🤢🤮

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Tucker muttering that he expected more genteel manners at the Abbott home and that it resembled a truck stop on Friday night. 🤣 He’s the best.

I know that Devon is no better than Nate. Nick is also no better.  Still, I enjoy them going in on that slimey, smirking side parted ass.

Who sent the bottle to Sharon? Phyllis? Stark? Rey Rosales? Dylan McAvoy? 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Tucker muttering that he expected more genteel manners at the Abbott home and that it resembled a truck stop on Friday night. 🤣 He’s the best.

He has replaced Chance as my main reason for watching the show!

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Jeebus, why the hell isn't anyone helping that poor man?  I mean Nick.  The way he was jumping and twisting and scratching was even worse than his usual wedgie dance.  The man needs to be sprayed with Raid ASAP before whatever creatures he's got crawling around his nether regions infect all of lower Wisconsin and surrounding states.

Close the borders, Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois, NOW.

Josh Morrow should be thrilled Show is currently featuring Sean Dominic so heavily.  Without SD's Nate and his lifted chin, narrowed eyes and measured tone, JM's Nick's board shorts bro infested with cooties would be the worst AKTING on Show.

One more thing, Show.  Don't and I mean DON'T keep tossing this "ButtBiscuit is suddenly mature" crap at the wall and expect it to stick.  Beely Nostrildumbass ButtBiscuit Abbott is now and will always be a swizzle stick of a man with the brain of a pineapple.

Tucker, Audra and Elena were the highlight of today's episode, I think.  Currently, even with the Devon overload, I'm enjoying those moments of him and Abby together, too.  It could be allergies, I know.

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think Sharon is the big winner with Publisher's Clearing House!  The champagne is a step up instead of the big check.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2
On 5/22/2023 at 10:20 PM, Js Nana said:

The character is badly written and while I'm certain that the actress who plays "Summer" is a wonderful human being, she just doesn't have the acting chops to make something out of the role despite how it's written - so let's imagine what it would be like if rather than Allison Lanier, an actress along the lines of Eileen Davidson was playing that part.

Chloe Lanier from GH would have made a good Summer especially if they really wanted to write her turning into Phyllis's mini me even more.

6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Nope, Nope, Nope and Nope.

• Like 7
21 hours ago, Rye said:

I laughed when Tucker commented on Jack’s ill-mannered bellowing.

Jack is one of my favorites, mainly because he looks good in a suit and I do love my men in suits, but also because he has (had) good manners.  He's a gentleman.  This iteration of him is sickening.  His need to protect Diane at all costs has made him look infantile.  My old Jack would have hounded the PD, not try to do their job for them.  He would quietly undermine Assley , not shout it through the house and eateries and he wouldn't have committed criminal acts (jewelry heist) to frame someone.  Hmmm, maybe Billyboy is right (=just threw up a little in my mouth there=):  Diane is what's causing this behaviour.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, MollyB said:

Jack is one of my favorites, mainly because he looks good in a suit and I do love my men in suits, but also because he has (had) good manners.  He's a gentleman.  This iteration of him is sickening.  His need to protect Diane at all costs has made him look infantile.  My old Jack would have hounded the PD, not try to do their job for them.  He would quietly undermine Assley , not shout it through the house and eateries and he wouldn't have committed criminal acts (jewelry heist) to frame someone.  Hmmm, maybe Billyboy is right (=just threw up a little in my mouth there=):  Diane is what's causing this behaviour.

It’s true, it was completely OOC. I looked up like, “…are you good, my dude??”

ETA: After today’s opening scene…. Umm, no he is not.

Edited by Rye
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1