Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E08: This is Where the Battle Begins LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Daisy said:

wait? another shot in the game?
what? how? why?.

It's pretty much exactly how the original EOE went. Which is how Chris won having only played a total of 5 or 6 days in the game. Rick won the pre-merge challenge that Tyson just did and went on a great run but came up short at Final 4. 

• Love 1

I will disagree with Tyson that the new players are changing the game.  TPTB are the ones changing the game.  The new players are just adapting to the changes, not changing the game themselves.

• Love 6
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I kind of wish TPTB would have chosen the shittiest camp for the merge tribe to go to, just for the lolz.

Eh, I don't think Sele is such a great camp.  

Ben thinks he's a big threat?

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Jeremy...why you gotta work with Wendell, man? Be NICK'S number one! 

I hope that doesn't bite him in the ass because if I was to actually actively root for any player left at this point, it'd be Jeremy. I've always liked him, even when I was a Spencer fan for Second Chances. 

Btw, I'd say hopefully Tyson winning and getting back in will stop all the "Rob is going to win and there's some conspiracy or set up in play to get him the win" talk but being that EOE is still happening, I'm guessing not. Joy.

• Love 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

I hope that doesn't bite him in the ass because if I was to actually actively root for any player left at this point, it'd be Jeremy. I've always liked him, even when I was a Spencer fan for Second Chances. 

Btw, I'd say hopefully Tyson winning and getting back in will stop all the "Rob is going to win and there's some conspiracy or set up in play to get him the win" talk but being that EOE is still happening, I'm guessing not. Joy.

Unless there's another chance to return later. 🤔

1 minute ago, EllenB said:

Unless there's another chance to return later. 🤔

Well yes, I assume there will be if this season goes as the last EOE did. Which was my point. Jeff making it clear that it will be like the original EOE and there will be another chance to get back in makes it a given that I'll keep reading how for sure Rob is winning and everything is stacked in his favor, all the while he continues to you know, not win. 

• LOL 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Adam is right, this is survivor, suck it up ya buncha wienie’s. 

This is why they need the old schoolers there.  Let Ethan tell them about Africa, and Danni Guatemala.

Ooh, Michele took a big fall.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I think Denise re-enacting her toppling Queen Sandra isn't really getting her many brownie points.  As in, she's making herself looking like a threat.

Hey, Sophie agrees with me.

Denise definitely overplayed that.  She should have saved it for final jury argument.  Speaking as a former trial lawyer, you never give away your killer argument too early.

• Love 7