Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E08: This is Where the Battle Begins LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Why is no one throwing Tyson’s name out there? Keep the old schoolers out of the game. Also surprised no one is thinking of voting any of the women out. 

We  can still hope for another blindside.  However, at this point I think Tyson would work with  or be a vote for anyone.

• Love 1
(edited)

It's probably because he's aligned with Wendell, but I ain't feeling so hot on Jeremy this episode, either.

All this focus on Sophie kind of has me worried.

Adam has had a lot of focus, too.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Show, you're getting me too excited over Wendell going.

YOU BETTER NOT BE PLAYING.

...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

IT'S WENDELL.

BYE WENDELL!

• Love 5
(edited)

Wendell skewering someone in the eye by sneezing out his toothpick is still in play. 🤷‍♂️

Probst, we know the next two seasons have been cast! And you might be out of a job!

Edited by Lantern7
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

Why does the TC music have to sound like someone's being murdered?

I remember the EoE finale, where it sounded like “Oy vey, this season sucks!”

• LOL 2
(edited)

You almost got me back Wendell with that Nipsey Hustle reference.

I actually suspected the blindside was coming when they showed Adam's vote and his line of whether or not Wendell realized the vote was between them.

Because they'd played it up that it was mostly between Adam and Nick. That to me was a clue that it did come down to Adam and Wendell and there was a potential of Wendell being blindsided. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I was legit worried that it would be Adam.

I just needed him to outlast Wendell.

My hope is that Ben goes next, or Tyson. 

If both of them go out next, THEN they can take out Adam.

I'm glad it was Wendell, and that Jeremy didn't get his own way.  I don't know if he overplayed his hand or not.  When they showed Nick voting for Adam, but not Wendell voting for Adam, I actually thought we might be getting a real blindside.  The sudden focus on Sophie, and the fact that she was the one who put it together with Jeremy and Wendell, made me worried.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Did Michele know?  She didn't look that surprised.  How many votes did Adam have, 3?  

I have no idea.

Adam had three votes against him. So it sounds like Nick, Jeremy, and then someone else. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I have no idea.

Adam had three votes against him. So it sounds like Nick, Jeremy, and then someone else. 

It was probably Wendell.  So it must be Michele did vote against him.  

If only Nick knew how much Jeremy was trying to get him out, he might have not sided with Wendell.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

It was probably Wendell.  So it must be Michele did vote against him.  

If only Nick knew how much Jeremy was trying to get him out, he might have not sided with Wendell.

LOL, of course it was Wendell. I forgot about Wendell in votes not for Wendell.

• Love 1