Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E08: This is Where the Battle Begins LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Wendell may not want Nick to go, so if Jeremy wants to work with him, he may have to suck it up and keep him.  That's probably why he doesn't want to seem like he's leading the charge to get rid of him.

1 minute ago, susannot said:

What was that?  Remind me?

Tom and Ian were out there for like 12 hours, and the only reason why Ian stepped down (and lost) was because he wanted to win back Tom's" trust"

(edited)

So getting rid of Nick is getting rid of someone strategic, and Adam is an easy vote.

Yay Sophie, thanks for throwing out Wendell's name!  She's onto Jeremy and Wendell.  Please, let it be true!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Damn it, the moment I was waiting for for Adam to seriously go may happen, and now I don't want him to.

Why not take out a threat?  Why Adam?  Jeremy realizes he can't keep his shields forever, right?

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I'll be disappointed if Adam does go. He gives excellent confessionals. And, once he's gone, I fear we get more Ben.

Well, he does provide some comedy.  He gave me several laughs tonight.  And if he seriously thinks he's a shield for anyone, he needs to stop drinking the rain water out there.

So it looks like it's between Nick, Adam, and Wendell.  

• Love 1