Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E06: Quick on the Draw LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I feel like Michele was sort of stabbing Wendell in the front by saying she was voting for him, so...yeah.  How did she win again?

the question is - why Michelle
there were no other women winners they wanted to bring back? (Ie: Vecepia?)

• Love 1

Smart move Wendell.  Make her say a name first.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ouch.

I wouldn't be surprised if this screwed Wendell over.

Nick seems like he's thinking long and hard.  I wonder if he'll change his vote.

• Love 1

I don't know. This is actually NOT how Wendell played his original season. He was actually very low key and said very little at tribal council to draw little attention to himself. That's why people felt that Dominik played the more visible game. I'm not sure I'm liking this new Wendell playing style and I have a feeling it's going to get him a one way ticket to EoE.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think he's contemplating voting Wendell out.

Yeah. just quietly taking it in. but the minute the tea was spilled that look was like.
"Okay so how can i work this in my favour."

honestly Parv and Wendel should have hashed this out

Also also how do peopleknow how many tokens people have?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

And the thing is, even if Yul sticks to the plan, with how the tribal council played out, I feel like he'll be less inclined to be upset if Nick does flip and vote with Parv and Michelle. So Nick could still maintain that bond. 

• Love 2
Just now, Daisy said:

Yeah. just quietly taking it in. but the minute the tea was spilled that look was like.
"Okay so how can i work this in my favour."

honestly Parv and Wendel should have hashed this out

Also also how do peopleknow how many tokens people have?

I'm guessing Parvati told them?  That's the only thing I can think of.

I wish Angelina was here this season.  "Parvati...Parvati...can I have your tokens?  Parvati?  Parvati?"

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

If Parvati and Sandra are voted out in the same ep I don't think I could take it. Please universe, hasn't this been a shitty enough week?

Edited by cleo
  • Love 3
Just now, PaperTree said:

"Somebodys gonna get back-stabbed and screwed over"

It's why I love this show for 20 years  🙂 

Seriously, Parvati has done plenty of that in her days of playing.  She helped catapult an ice cream scooper into Survivor history for all the wrong reasons.  I don't know where all that talk came from!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, MerBearHou said:

Also have to add that if I were Nick’s fiancée, I sure wouldn’t love all of his stupid, overt adoration of Parvati.

I don't think it's bad at all. All he said is that he had a crush on Parvati and he wants to work with her. 

He's done or said nothing else that should make his fiancee feel betrayed.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I wish Angelina was here this season.  "Parvati...Parvati...can I have your tokens?  Parvati?  Parvati?"

“Don’t leave me in poverty, Parvati!”

• LOL 3

Some of these newbies that act like they are Survivor bad asses need to remember why they are targeting some of the big names in the first place.  Many of these new school winners will never have the Survivor street cred the old school players do.

Damn it, there goes Parvati.  Another favorite bites the dust.

• Love 7

I've called it. None of the "big names" are winning this thing because the target is too huge on them - the Rob, Parvati, Sandra, etc. 

That said, with EoE in play this season, it's very possible for one of those big names to work their way back in and win the whole thing. 

• Love 1