Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E06: Quick on the Draw LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Ah crap.  Your still queen Sandra ❤️

I hate Denise.  Hope this screws her over.  Glad she got one big move on her resume in two times of playing Survivor.

Edited by LadyChatts

Two big female threats in one swoop. She played the idol for Jeremy just in case they had split the votes, so only her vote counted.

Good on you Denise. Also Jeremy is a loyal ally. He'll not forget that and he'll have her back. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5

I told ya'll - they're following each other one by one to EoE. The best part of this is that Sandra screwed herself out of the game by overplaying.

Because without her selling the idol to Denise, Denise would have only been able to save to herself. Yes, in the end the idol for Jeremy didn't matter but Denise didn't know that. And so she would not have had the guarantee that only her vote would count. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
Just now, Daisy said:

Well. Yul. you're my only hope now honey. 
at least i know you aren't dumb. 

Yeah, this season is going downhill every week.  Yul and Nick are my last hope.  Then Sophie and Tony would be okay.  And the rest can go get lost in the jungle.

• Love 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

I had a feeling Denise would do that. If she makes it to final 3, she wins with that move.

I think she was pissed Sandra said she wasn't a threat.  Way to make herself one now!  Hope it's worth it when she needs an idol and doesn't have one.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, this season is going downhill every week.  Yul and Nick are my last hope.  Then Sophie and Tony would be okay.  And the rest can go get lost in the jungle.

I'll be happy with Sophie as well. if it's episodes 1-4 Tony i'm fine with it. 

Just now, Lamb18 said:

I had a feeling Denise would do that. If she makes it to final 3, she wins with that move.

I don't know if she would.  She's got a long way to go until the end.  I wish Sandra sold her out.

And Sandra gives her token to Yul.

6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Actually I think Sandra is protecting Denise by saying she's not a threat.

Why are three of my team on the same tribe?

that's how i took it. 
if people think you're not a threat they leave you alone. i'd be thank you.