Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E06: Quick on the Draw LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Honestly i don't have an issue with Sandra sitting out.

Ditto. I don’t care if she gains weight. She’s awesome.

Talk about Parvati going = she probably ain’t going. 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3

Michelle is going to talk herself out of this game. People always make simple shit complicated. And Michelle you're not "betraying" Parvati when all the votes are already coming her way.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

Did Wendell just say he's known Michele longer than 16 years?  

And Michele the Scorned Woman gets in another dig.  I feel like I'm watching an episode of Big Brother.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Be strong Nick!  You've got a girl at home (girlfriend? wife?) Don't let Parvati reel you in.

For the record, I don't want Parvati to go, but I also don't want Michele to get her own way.  So confused with this vote lol

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

...Michele, you JUST told Wendell that you'd vote for him.

Of COURSE he doesn't trust you.

I know right? "I'm going to put your name down so she gives me her tokens which benefits e but we're cool right"? The fuck?

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 3
Just now, Daisy said:

Because Michelle, you said YOU WANTED TO VOTE HIM OFF.
i'm sorry if that were me, your idea would be down there too,you idiot. 

Wendell actually made a good point that it's two votes on him, all he'd need is one more and he's gone.  That was really stupid logic.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Wendell actually made a good point that it's two votes on him, all he'd need is one more and he's gone.  That was really stupid logic.

exactly. i've seen people trying to do stuff like that - and everyone's always shocked that people are  all "why don't you like the idea of my name being written down." and Wendell gets NOTHING out of that.

and the fact that Michelle (or anyone else) can't go "oh you know right. duh."  is idiotic. 

haha they know where the shy shack is. 
This is going to get Tony get voted off. dumbo. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I want Denise and Sandra to stay safe. And Jeremy, too, because he's on my fantasy team and I'm in the lead so far.

Maybe Tony will go.

Edited by Lamb18
Just now, LadyChatts said:

OMG Sandra, please tell me you aren't going to give Denise your HII?  What are you doing?!

Selling it. Bit of a difference. Still a bit of a risk, though.

• Love 1

I'm gonna hate Denise if she screws Sandra over.  I already don't like her.  Sandra may have just pulled an Erik.  The fire tokens weren't worth it.

I hope this doesn't backfire.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

The thing is this is how Tony was in Cagayan. Trish said it after the season that she was his spazz wrangler the whole time and was the one who kept some of their alliances in tact because Tony was constantly jumpy and freaking out all over the place. 

• Love 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

The thing is this is how Tony was in Cagayan. Trish said it after the season that she was his spazz wrangler the whole time and was the one who kept some of their alliances in tact because Tony was constantly jumpy and freaking out all over the place. 

Yeah, there's a reason why I'm more lukewarm on Tony's win than others. Tony absolutely needed Trish to keep him level headed enough to make it to the end. Otherwise, I do think he would have gotten voted out earlier (that, and the fact that he threatened idols that he never showed to people, so they were partially scared in throwing votes on him). Tony's a good guy and a decent player, but not one of the best players for the reason that he was very jumpy and panicky.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Huh. 

So, I'm rooting for Wendell and Tony to go tonight. 

I'd rather Michele go, but I don't care as long as Yul is safe.  I don't want Parvati or Nick to go either, but hey, I'll make the sacrifice if Yul is safe.

I want Denise or Kim gone on the other tribe.

• Love 1