Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E06: Quick on the Draw LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The immunity challenge weighs heavily on the castaways when 2 tribes are sent to tribal council. One castaway on Edge of Extinction is acting sneaky.

Original air date 3/18/20

LIVE CHAT

I've enjoyed having the live chats this season, but tonight especially I'm glad we can post in real time.  Also glad I have something else to distract me for an hour.  Hope everyone is staying safe!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I've enjoyed having the live chats this season, but tonight especially I'm glad we can post in real time.  Also glad I have something else to distract me for an hour.  Hope everyone is staying safe!

the same. 
I'm a hugger so (HUG) to people. 

my internet hiccuped. so of course. i come back with Ben whinging. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Same! You read my mind!  Never been more thankful for Survivor and you all! 🙂

• Love 3

Tyson got an idol nullifier and gave it to Parvati.

He buys peanut butter with his token.  He goes up a bit in my book for that.  But I still don't want him back in the game.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I will say, Ben's confessional does sort of confirm that Rob's "no one is allowed to leave camp" move helped seal his fate. Though I still think Ben was already going to vote with Sophie and Sarah, no matter what he says. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Also, I doubt Tyson is the only genius out there that knows the nutritional value of peanut butter.  He seems like he's still running the show, even on EOE.

Or maybe he’s going to stick his dick in the jar. You never know!

”You’re gonna throw the idol piece, Wendell? Five whole minutes of thought were put into it!”

Edited by Lantern7
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

Gee, I wonder what product sponsored this episode.

We Stick Together 
#KraftPeanutButter

(which is out of stock in all of my supermarkets 😞 )

• LOL 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

From your keyboard to the Survivor God's ears.  I need something good to happen this week lol

Personally, I'd rather Ben went. He pisses me off more. Adam's dumb, but he's funny to watch at Tribal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Personally, I'd rather Ben went. He pisses me off more. Adam's dumb, but he's funny to watch at Tribal.

I'd prefer Adam,but could live with Ben.  As long as it was one of those two.  

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I dunno. Ben was stabbing so hard, man. Would you fuck with him? 😜

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Also, I doubt Tyson is the only genius out there that knows the nutritional value of peanut butter.  He seems like he's still running the show, even on EOE.

A legend in his own mind  🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2