Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Also, there you have it, Production is annoying. What does it matter if she knows?  To possibly get tears out of her at the finale for the 45 seconds of time she will have on stage with Julie?  And why are the rules so wishy washy?!? He flat out told Frankie he was going home, so if Derrick tells her Wednesday, that's ok?  Dumb.

I wonder if the reason Derrick can't flat out tell her is that there is only one vote to determine it at this point.  Derrick/Cody will control the single vote to evict, so that is definitive.  When Derrick told Frankie - at that point, there were several votes, that, theoretically, could have been flipped between the other HG's prior to voting.  God knows, at least in previous seasons - people did change their minds, so it's probably not as critical to stick to that rule because there is the glimmer of hope - and past experience - that someone could be told 'You're going home' even though the vote hadn't happened yet and several other people were required to make the decision.

In this instance, one person makes it - and that person is HoH, so it might have a much different context in this instance as opposed to the previous evictions that were dependent on multiple votes.

ETA - Thank you all for the highly enjoyable feedwatching companion pieces this season.  It's so insanely hard to convey to daily life people why observing these people is entertaining...and we all 'get' each other...and often-times agree.  It's been a helluva good season, and largely because my PTV 'friends' made it so.

• Love 3
Can you even imagine the eye-rolling that would occur if a female contestant ever accused someone of taking food out of her child's mouth?

I don't disagree with the sentiment of your post, but Derrick's comment about taking food out of his daughter's mouth has been a running joke on this forum since he mentioned it. We've been rolling our eyes for weeks.

• Love 4

I don't disagree with the sentiment of your post, but Derrick's comment about taking food out of his daughter's mouth has been a running joke on this forum since he mentioned it. We've been rolling our eyes for weeks.

People on this forum have rolled their eyes, but everyone in the house has accepted the premise that Derrick is noble and "deserving" because he's "playing for his family." When Brittany mentioned something about wanting to win for her family Derrick himself got pissed that she was being so "manipulative" and said, "She gets child support; she'll be fine."

• Love 14

Victoria is upset because she finally realizes that Derrick has been playing her all summer, that he has had a F2 alliance wtih Cody since day 2 (supposedly), and that he's not going to take her to F2 if he wins HOH. Until the last couple of days, she believed that Derrick wanted to go to the end with her and that she was in good shape to make F2.

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate the "catch up" :)!

• Love 1

ETA - Thank you all for the highly enjoyable feedwatching companion pieces this season.  It's so insanely hard to convey to daily life people why observing these people is entertaining...and we all 'get' each other...and often-times agree.  It's been a helluva good season, and largely because my PTV 'friends' made it so.

I  agree.  To some of you, it has been grand and see you next year and to others, onward to Survivor. 

I tried to explain to my son how fun this show is and he reluctantly saw how it could be like a hobby since I am retired.   I did not tell him that this has been an addiction since season one and almost slept though work many times!   I had to use earphones so my husband would not sleep through work too. 

• Love 5

Even Derick thinks Cody is a labrador:, HA

From jokers, " ... Derr knew the girls would be all over Cody and that would be good for Derrick's game... "it's like my dog at the park" everyone is all over him "aww""

This is the second time Derrick has referred to Cody as his dog. It's funny, but damn, it's pretty cold. I hope Cody gets to see this when the game is over.

I know Victoria's family is extremely orthodox, and therefore must keep the highest kosher standards, but I don't see how she could possibly have followed those strictures in the house. Unless she ate only cold packaged tuna and veggies and fresh, whole fruit, and used disposable plates, utensils and cups like my ultra orthodox co-worker had to when we were on a business trip together.

In BB12, Andrew was extremely Orthodox and he brought all his own pans and whatnot. He didn't last very long though. It would've been interesting to see how he could have kept up with it the whole time.

When Cody finds out the full story of Derrick's game, he'll feel just as dumb as Victoria does.

This. And I think based on how he's acted in the house, he'll have himself a good cry, too. Honestly, Cody and Victoria might as well be the same person. They are both stupid, naive people who played a terrible game and have allowed Derrick to make all their decisions for them and stupidly believe he loves them.

When Brittany mentioned something about wanting to win for her family Derrick himself got pissed that she was being so "manipulative" and said, "She gets child support; she'll be fine."

Ugh. That is when I fully hopped off the Derrick train. What an asshole.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
They (and by They I mean his wife or family or whoever has control of his twitter page while he is in the house) also plan on selling Hit Men t-shirts.  Ugh.

Wow, like close to a million dollars in prize money (before taxes) isn't going to be enough for them? Whatever, I don't blame them for trying. After Breaking Bad ended I bought a "Los Pollos Hermanos" t-shirt. I still wear it around town and occasionally someone will laughingly point out that they get the reference.

However, "Hit Men" seems so generic. Pretty much any much any reality show with teams could use that name. Heck, future BB players could use it. Are Derrick's people going to be able to trademark it or use the BB logo? Probably not.

It might work better if they put Derrick and Cody's pictures on it (maybe in some kind of cutesy pose with them aiming finger guns) but other than the hardest of hardcore fans, who will want to run around wearing those images?

So funny because it's true.

From HT recaps, re: Victoria whining about the hitmen alliance:

"I did not know that it was so official as it is," she says. "It sucks because you guys are official, and we're not." What the hell is she looking for? Him to update his Facebook status from "it's complicated" to "Derrick is in an alliance with Victoria"?

Reading back over the recaps from the past couple of days I want to strangle Victoria and I don't live with her. I'm sure with his police training Derrick knows how to kill someone quietly in their sleep. :) (Obviously I kid I'm not advocating any kind of violence)

I will say this, as the parent of a soon-to-be toddler, this is good practice for Derrick and he better learn how to set firmer limits, or Tenley's gonna run right over him

• Love 4

Even, when Derrick says that if he wins $50,000 it would be fine makes Cody think the same thing. That's how good Derrick's game has been. He repeats it over & over to Cody that he believes it, too. Cody is sort of playing the honor card with Derrick but he also thinks he has a chance to beat Derrick. Which is odd because he has counted to votes out loud & knows Derrick will win. Why is Cody doing this?

• Love 2

On the one hand, I totally understand what Victoria is doing. She's trying to guilt him into taking her, while also trying to get some sort of closure from him,  It's like when your boyfriend dumps you, and you think he might have been cheating but you just can't get him to admit it. You never really know why, and it drives you crazy. I get that.  I can't deny that it's annoying as hell, but I really can't fault Victoria for doing it. She's going to obsess about it until she gets an answer that rings true. She's driving herself crazier than she's driving anyone else - trust me.

And Derrick deserves it. She may not have played the game herself, and may not deserve to win, but Derrick does owe her a lot, because she was an extremely valuable pawn for him throughout. She has every right to feel like he owes her a valid explanation and to tell her outright if he's taking her. I don't understand though, why he can't say, "Production says none of us are allowed to tell each other who we are taking, so I can't tell you. Period."

• Love 9

For me, the way Derrick has treated Victoria, among other things like saying he'd never let his daughter be a tomboy, makes me think "Poor Tenley."

Cody apparently believes he'll lose to Victoria too, which just further proves he is truly stupid, but also makes him choosing Derrick make more sense. Still, this guy played one of the worst games I've ever seen. It's mind boggling. I mean he systematically voted out all of his allies for Derrick! And he thinks Victoria sucks as a player! Oh, honey.

I agree with your post above, Pixel. Victoria also told Cody that he can't beat Derrick. I'm glad she didn't just roll over for those two douchebags like they want her to. I personally hope she makes the final week hell for both of them!

I'm personally not willing to take Derrick's word on this "Production said I'm not allowed to tell her" thing. I mean, the man lies. But maybe Production wants him to suffer for the last week and if so I commend them.

• Love 8

Wow, like close to a million dollars in prize money (before taxes) isn't going to be enough for them?.

$550 is close to half a million.   Awwww come on, selling the t-shirts is a fun adventure, they think.  No one is going to buy one anyway.

After taxes ii is around $330k.  When bills are paid (mortgage included) and college fund set up, there won't be a huge amount left over.  He will walk out financially free of debt and a start on some savings. 

• Love 3

I'm personally not willing to take Derrick's word on this "Production said I'm not allowed to tell her" thing. I mean, the man lies. But maybe Production wants him to suffer for the last week and if so I commend them.

I would have thought that too, peach but the DR leak convinced me he is telling the truth this time. 

He walked to the DR bell at the height of his frustration with the grilling he was getting from Victoria, during one of her rant/tears talks.  We heard the DR say what is wrong or what do you need and he replied "I want to talk to a producer."

I think he desperately wanted to tell her, in order to stop the ongoing repetitive bullshit/manipulation trip he created.   It is wise to be careful of rules at this point and wanted the permission.  I get that.  

There is no reason to lie now.  He has Cody in his pocket and knows Cody is getting pissed at Derrick for not telling Vic that he is taking him, not her. .

Okaaaaaay.  So this could be a lie if he is secretly planning on taking her but I don't believe that to be true anymore.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
$550 is close to half a million.

I was including his TA earnings and his weekly stipend. It'll probably be over $600 thousand.

No one is going to buy one anyway.

Oh, probably all their family members and friends will buy one. Just going by the size of their wedding party (based on the photos posted on BB sites), they'll probably make a few thousand.

Edited because not even CBS is going to give some reality game show winner almost a billion dollars...

Edited by Joimiaroxeu

I think people will buy them.  It's amazing the amount of pointless shit people will buy.  

And about the money, sure winning 550K is better than 50K, but neither are really life changing amounts of money in the grand scheme of things.  I think for most people who play the game, it is more about the adventure and the act of winning than the actual prize.  

I was including his TA earnings and his weekly stipend. It'll probably be over $600 million.

If, nay when, he wins, he'll get 575K. 500K for winning, 50K for being in TA and winning, 20K for the TA missions, and 5K for the hollas. The winner and runner-up do not get the stipend.

• Love 3

Cody talking about Derrick coddling Victoria would be a lot more valid if he himself hadn't needed his hand held a good portion of the game. I can't take Cody seriously with his talk about what's right after his behavior with Christine, will he teach his children it's okay to be all over married people so long as his kids are single? He and Victoria are acting like spoiled little kids fighting over who is daddy's favorite. They don't seem to realize how much time he spends reassuring BOTH of them and not just the other, it's incredible. Derrick really is a babysitter.

• Love 10

I don't feel bad for Derrick this is what he gets for carrying a player to the end who has relied on him somewhat unhealthy IMO.

On the one hand, I totally understand what Victoria is doing. She's trying to guilt him into taking her, while also trying to get some sort of closure from him,  It's like when your boyfriend dumps you, and you think he might have been cheating but you just can't get him to admit it. You never really know why, and it drives you crazy. I get that.  I can't deny that it's annoying as hell, but I really can't fault Victoria for doing it. She's going to obsess about it until she gets an answer that rings true. She's driving herself crazier than she's driving anyone else - trust me.

And Derrick deserves it. She may not have played the game herself, and may not deserve to win, but Derrick does owe her a lot, because she was an extremely valuable pawn for him throughout. She has every right to feel like he owes her a valid explanation and to tell her outright if he's taking her. I don't understand though, why he can't say, "Production says none of us are allowed to tell each other who we are taking, so I can't tell you. Period."

Exactly. I have ZERO sympathy for Derrick being annoyed by Vic for however many days before he receives his check. He has totally used her and led her on in this quasi-romantic relationship, but he doesn't want to take any responsibility for that. His plan was to lead her on until the very end and let her family deal with the emotional fallout when she went home and he went back to his wife to enjoy the money Vic helped him win. It would have been kinder and more respectful to Vic and his wife if he had just let Vic get evicted a while ago. It's not like he really needed her for his game; he would have still won if she had gone a while ago and he had his pick of goats in the house. As much as she's annoyed him following him around and whatever, I believe that he has enjoyed having her around. She's been kind of a surrogate wife to him, not in a sexual sense, but in the sense of having someone who admires him, does what he says, etc. I think that with her he had a person in the house whom he could absolutely trust, knowing that she couldn't possibly have her own agenda or meaningful alliances with anyone else. He's been close with a lot of other people, but he always had to be somewhat paranoid about them and he had to keep a close eye on them to make sure they didn't have anything else going on. Victoria provided kind of a "safe space" away from all that and is a young, cute girl who clearly has a crush on him to boot. Lots of men/people would appreciate having someone like that around even apart from the game. He frames his relationship with her as him doing her a big favor, both on a game level and a personal level, but Derrick isn't remotely altruistic and, obviously, he has gotten as much or more out of the relationship as she has. He's getting around 20 times as much money as she is. He knows that she is going to be emotionally crushed when she finds out the full story of how he's played her, how she's been portrayed on show, and how everyone in the house, including Derrick, has talked about her, but he doesn't care.

Cody apparently believes he'll lose to Victoria too, which just further proves he is truly stupid, but also makes him choosing Derrick make more sense. Still, this guy played one of the worst games I've ever seen. It's mind boggling. I mean he systematically voted out all of his allies for Derrick! And he thinks Victoria sucks as a player! Oh, honey.

I'm sure he only thinks that because Derrick told him so. It's ridiculous to think that the jury would give Victoria the money, especially if Cody made the season's first and only Big Move by evicting Derrick. That would actually make his game and he would not only win $500K, he'd be much more viable as a "BB personality" after the show ends. He's so dumb that it hurts.

• Love 6

I think people will buy them.  It's amazing the amount of pointless shit people will buy.  

And about the money, sure winning 550K is better than 50K, but neither are really life changing amounts of money in the grand scheme of things.  I think for most people who play the game, it is more about the adventure and the act of winning than the actual prize.

Exactly. For most people 550 K is not that much money because of that unbelievable amount of pointless shit that they will buy.

But I think for someone like Derrick, who clearly has given some thought about financial responsibility, 550 K is a definite life-changing amount of money. He mentioned he was going to pay off his mortgage, which is the smart sensible thing to do and Also a few bills and then put some money in a college fund for Tenley. THAT would be the smart sensible thing to do, but most people in general do not understand financial responsibility. I'm thinking of some friends of mine who recently inherited some money, and I'm amazed at how much they are spending on absolute useless crap, instead of paying off their mortgage and freeing themselves from the shackles of that monthly note.

So I think for someone with some sense of intelligence, 550 K would be a life-changing amount of money.

• Love 7

I disagree what much of the characterization of the relationship with Derrick and Victoria.  Derrick isn't some big bad and she's an adult and therefore is responsible for her actions and stupidity, etc.  She's not a doll or an infant.  Derrick has also been very clear in his language and actions....constantly mentioning his wife and referencing Victoria as a little sister that he is not trying to have her as a "house wife" IMO.  

And Derrick has taken both Cody and Victoria with him on his route to the win. Cody earned his spot more since he has actually won things along the way.  Additionally, Derrick's game was benefited by keeping Victoria around until the end.  If Derrick kept her in the game, she was a constant person to put up and say she was the target while targeting the person he actually wanted to get out of the house.  It benefited Derrick, it benefited Victoria.  Now Derrick is at the end and what is useful is knowing that both people would take him if he happened to not win HoH.  Who he would take doesn't really matter, he wins regardless.  Now that Victoria is out of the running, Derrick just has to ride out Victoria's whining and the prize is there.  

• Love 13

I agree, Derrick has friendzoned her numerous times, I don't view their relationship as being predatory.

As for Derrick saying he doesn't want Tenley to be a tomboy and based on the way he treats Victoria, which from what I've seen is with a lot of patience, I truly believe that if Tenley goes up to him in the future and says she wants to play baseball, take Karate lessons, etc... that Derrick would be right there cheering her on in whatever she chooses because the guy seems to have a huge soft spot and when she feels down and insecure that he'll have as many long conversations as she needs in order to make her feel better.

Edited by willpwr
  • Love 6

In the show I have been watching, Derrick befriended Victoria, who was a lonely person outside of his alliance. He reassured her and helped her keep a positive outlook. It's the human thing to do. Many people put her up on the block. She was never needed for a vote by the alliance but it helped. She was not kept around because of agreements..... She has not been "kept" around at all! Others have been voted out because they were bigger threats to someone's game.

While "not being a threat"is certainly a strategy, she really is delusional if she is behaving this way towards one of the few people who was nice enough to talk to her and befriend her.

• Love 5

Just out of curiosity, what is the benefit in making the houseguests wait until Wednesday for the finale? Do they think they'll draw more ratings with the Survivor premiere?

They have not given a reason for this.  I have been whining about this for several days now.  I annoys me so I decided to shun them.  They are acting like they are not bothered but I know deep inside they are.  

• Love 3

Just out of curiosity, what is the benefit in making the houseguests wait until Wednesday for the finale? Do they think they'll draw more ratings with the Survivor premiere?

CBS added time to the season due to the low ratings of Extant.  That series finale was supposed to air during CBS's premiere week, but when it became clear that it wasn't going to draw an audience they burned it off early and moved Big Brother.  I believe the network always had this as an option since it is my understanding that the houseguests knew the season might last longer than they originally thought.

• Love 4

So for me, there was a "new" scene that most of you had already seen:  Zach's berating of Amber as she was being backdoored onto the block.  Now, I know this was part of a Team Asshole task (where, as I understand it, they got their money, even though they shouldn't have [because Amber didn't respond, so it wasn't an "argument"]), but I'm reading about it in the Live Feeds thread now, with all the men in the house (excluding Donny, but not excluding Hayden, to my non-surprise)  encouraging Zach during his rehearsals to really lay into Amber, rip her a good one because how dare she "disrespect" Caleb and "lead him on" and, well, "gross and disturbing and really sexist" doesn't seem to cover it enough.  How much of this was shown on the actual episode?  Because I think Grodner may have reached new lows in misogyny, and given the past track record of this series, that's no easy chore.

Donny was actually not excluded, per Jokers: Donny called Amber Jezebel, and started the whole Amber is rubbing on Caleb at night to keep him under control lie NT 08/23/14

Donny said Amber was using her looks and her body to advance herself in the game and that she was leading poor Caleb on. He didn't want to hear Zach's speech because he wanted to be surprised and enjoy the show.

When discussing TA task the first time:

Frankie tells donny the plan is to have Zach to blow up at AMber during the veto meeting. Derrick tells Donny that Amber is going on the block.

Frankie – If Veto is played we’ll put her up

Donny – I think that is a great Idea i love her and she loves me we’re tight just as country folks.

So even though Donny "loves" Amber and she "loves" him because they were "tight as country folks" he had no qualms about having her personally attacked.

Every HG from what I saw partook in that, it was horrible.

Edited by willpwr
  • Love 2

I'm sure he only thinks that because Derrick told him so. It's ridiculous to think that the jury would give Victoria the money, especially if Cody made the season's first and only Big Move by evicting Derrick.

I think Cody thinking that Vic would beat him in the finale goes back to that span of time where Derrick was pushing the idea that Frankie/Cody/Caleb/Derrick should lose if they bring Victoria to the finale.  I suspect he really has no idea what has been going on and thinks that his alliance has more say in the jury house than reality and will get the others to vote Victoria if she's in F2 and thinks Derrick will win because he made Caleb/Frankie angrier than Derrick did.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 2

Production has a bad situation on their hands with 3 days of this.  I still have not heard them give a reason for extending the finale.  It won't make sense but I would like to know.  

I just had a thought.  A terribly annoying thought.  When Frankie got evicted, he asked something about why they added a week to the season and Julie answered like it was some kind of secret that would be revealed.  It struck me as kind of odd at the time.  I wonder if they got Frankie's sister to come but they had to coordinate schedules and were willing to extend the season just for that.

I just feel like, while looking at Cody's brother's twitter pics, they are always like two seconds away from making out with each other.  It seems like they really enjoy each other's underwear pics.

• Love 2

I just had a thought.  A terribly annoying thought.  When Frankie got evicted, he asked something about why they added a week to the season and Julie answered like it was some kind of secret that would be revealed.  It struck me as kind of odd at the time.  I wonder if they got Frankie's sister to come but they had to coordinate schedules and were willing to extend the season just for that.

Network's (the poster) explanation makes sense.  But Ah Fucking Ha!  You may be onto something.   Julie definitely acted like she had a surprise when she talked to Frankie.  That is what has been bugging me, too.  I thought she would announce this to the viewers at the end of the show.  She was all smiley when she said "more about that later."  twinkle twinkle twinkle. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Oh man, I hope not.  No offense to the Chenbot, but I kind of thought that she's just not that quick on her feet but wanted to stick to the "no outside info" thing.  Of course, if it does wind up being an extra spotlight for Frankie, I'll be channel surfing til it's over.

As much as I would like to see it, Cody can't bring Victoria to the F2.  His need to be liked is too great.  In his mind, loyalty is the only justification for some of the distasteful things he's done this season but if he abandons that, he's just a villain.  He's sick at the thought of being booed like Christine, scared that Jeff might not like him and was upset to find out that Hayden hates him.  It's weird since he realizes that double crossing and backstabbing is an integral part of the game, but he can't go all the way with it.  It's almost like he feels like winning second place will take the heat off of him and he can go back to being happy puppy Cody.

• Love 3

If this is true we should know before Wed as they will certainly promote that. What would be the point, otherwise?  

Cute.  Also, poor Cody who is convinced that America detests him.  He'll leave the house, albeit a lot poorer than he could have been and at least be pleasantly surprised that he isn't loathed.

The link was funny, thank, forgetmenow.  I agree, poor Cody. You can say he was playing with fire and knew it but he didn't.  Our puppy was really clueless on that one.  He laughed along with Derrick but it was forced, you could tell he is really bothered.  

• Love 1

Just heard this in a BB podcast, but Ariana's manager, Scooter somebody, is the Executive Producer of </scorpion>.  I'm really annoyed I had to type it like that to be accurate...ridiculous.  There's another connection between Grande and CBS.

I've just been curious this whole time about the Grande push all season - what's in it for CBS (once they found out the ratings weren't affected by her followers, I mean). Why all the talk about her VMA appearance, album 'dropping', etc.  So, anyway - more conspiracy fodder which, sadly, is far more entertaining to me this season than the actual season.

Edited by lyric
  • Love 6

He has totally used her and led her on in this quasi-romantic relationship, but he doesn't want to take any responsibility for that. His plan was to lead her on until the very end and let her family deal with the emotional fallout when she went home and he went back to his wife to enjoy the money (she) helped him win.

This was the same strategy Dan used with Danielle. Derrick and Dan both used emotionally vulnerable women who were easy to manipulate. It's a vile approach, but it did get both Dan and Derrick to the end. 

And just as we will never really know if Dan would have taken Ian or Danielle, if Cody wins the final comp, we probably will never know who Derrick would have taken to f2. 

And by the way, it was Russell Hantz's strategy as well in Survivor when he took Natalie to the end. But, his plan backfired and Natalie won. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 4

Jokers. bottom section came first.  

Victoria giving Derrick compliments. Saying she loves his hair like that "you look like a baby." Derr "I look like a baby? I'm a
09/21/14 02:53 PM
Edit Reply Quote
2  0    0

30 year old man! "
Vic "you look very young and I like that. Like in the old days.."
D "they were pale. I know."
V "How did you know I was going to say that?!" Derr says he's heard that before.
V "and in the old days people weren't really skinny because that would mean your not.. eating. Meaning that you are poor"
D "just because your skinny your poor?"
V "Queen Victorian days. Now the skinnier you are, even if your ribs are showing, the hotter you are."
D "I don't agree with that. At all."
V "Derrick I love your hair like that."
D "Thank you"

Vic says she forgets what he looks like with facial hair. Derr "you'll get to re-live it over and over every time you watch the show"
Vic asks him what he's like in DR. He says a couple things, using his hands, matter-of-factly and we get Fish.

Vic is freaking out about the food, she's loving life right now. Derrick can tell. He is getting annoyed. Vic "this reminds me of
09/21/14 02:13 PM
Edit Reply Quote
0  0    0

high school"
Vic says she thinks it means something that her and Derrick are on the same side of the memory wall. Looks at all the black and white photos "we beat them all"
Vic "Who did you think would be in final 3 with you? You told me you thought you'd get to this point"

======================

Yoo hoo!  Okay doubters, do you still insist Victoria is not in love with him?!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Zach's got 142,000 Twitter followers now? I think he might have a shot at AFP, after all.

And 230,000 Instagram followers. His cousin has posted stuff on both regarding AFP. I def think it's between him and Donny and hopefully they announce the top 2 before Announcing the winner, I still think Donny will win but I'm sure Zach would love to know he came in 2nd. He's not going to have a problem losing to Donny.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Zach's got 142,000 Twitter followers now? I think he might have a shot at AFP, after all.

Donny is not on twitter so it is hard to tell.  He could easily have as much or more.  

--------------------------------------

Derrick "I'm going to miss you guys." Vic "Derrick are you really going to miss me?" D "no... not you" (sarcastic) Vic "it

09/21/14 03:31 PM 

wouldn't surprise me"

Derr "are you f'ing serious?"

Vic is playing with Derrick's wedding ring, twisting it on and off her fingers... he took it off to swim. NT

================

Things are getting weirder. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Yoo hoo!  Okay doubters, do you still insist Victoria is not in love with him?!  

Yep, I do.

If I am playing arm chair psychologist....heck arm chair social worker since I am one.  I think Victoria feels very safe with Derrick.  I would also hypothesize that she has had little experience relating and talking with adult males.  I think that since Derrick is a safe male, she is in many ways using him for practice.  I think she thinks really highly of Derrick, but do I think she's in love with him, no I don't.  The conversation between Derrick and Victoria about her hair and how someone will find her beautiful someday for her is what cemented my thinking about their relationship and what it means to both of them.  

• Love 10

I couldn't take Victoria last night. She was all dressed up to go no where. LOL!! Wearing her Rhythm Nation leather jacket. What annoyed me the most was she kept posing to mirror/cameras. She's been there 3 months. Shouldn't she be over that by now. LOL!! I am curious if she'll have a breakdown when she's voted out? I guess if it's Cody she won't react as much as if it is Derrick. At least, it will be something to see on Wednesday.

• Love 3

Yep, I do.

If I am playing arm chair psychologist....heck arm chair social worker since I am one.  I think Victoria feels very safe with Derrick.  I would also hypothesize that she has had little experience relating and talking with adult males.  I think that since Derrick is a safe male, she is in many ways using him for practice.  I think she thinks really highly of Derrick, but do I think she's in love with him, no I don't.  The conversation between Derrick and Victoria about her hair and how someone will find her beautiful someday for her is what cemented my thinking about their relationship and what it means to both of them.  

I understand your point.  I think there is a fine line and it depends on the definition of "in love."  At different ages and stages "in love" manifests in different ways and  the feelings that accompany each version are very much the same.  . 

ETA: Trying on his wedding ring is where it moves into a man/woman love as opposed to brother/protector.  There is more talk about his wedding ring and how she found it after a comp and saved him.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1