Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

By the way, Zach gained something like 15,000 followers on Twitter in the last hour.  Both his and Frankie's Instagrams are completely deleted though.  WTF.

Actually, it's just Frankie's Instagram, which is partly sad, partly funny because..well, he doesn't have 1.5 million followers anymore!

Is it worth it to seek professional help over the fact that I feel genuine nervousness in my stomach about this returning HG competition?  I'm even going to watch the East coast feed online because I need to know. That's mental.

Honestly, I literally (TM Cody) have butterflies in my stomach every Thursday. No matter how dire things might seem, all it takes is one slight shift of power to change things. I've had them ever since season six, when Kaysar won his HOH, and that house turned sideways. Thursday being live just ups the ante. It used to be really bad back when some of the votes were actually in doubt.

• Love 3

Actually, it's just Frankie's Instagram, which is partly sad, partly funny because..well, he doesn't have 1.5 million followers anymore!

He never did :)

Zach's is gone too... there is a link to it on his Twitter and it doesn't work any more.

Zach's little brother's instagram was hacked he made a new one. I wouldn't be surprised if the Grande family deleted it based on all the hate comments.

ETA I guess Nicole is not getting her sweatshirt back from Zach.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2

How long do you think it will be before Nichole is under Derrick's spell. One hour?

I really hate one sided games. They are boring. I want some suspense. I'm not a fan of production manipulation or interference but in this season I'm not opposed. Anything for Donny to win HOH this week. Anything to shift the power. Even if only for a week.

• Love 5

Ooo, is this going to cascade into a Derrick meltdown?  If he keeps saying shit like that, people are going to get pissed and turn on him.  Caleb is ready to flip already, I can feel it.  He flips so quick.  I also think in no way is Cody a loyal person.  It seems to take just a small tipping point and the whole house crashes in one direction like a wave, and maybe this will do it.  Then again, enemy #1 on my television is still Frankie.  So either way, really.

• Love 1

@AndreaK1041, actually, all the guys completely agreed with Derrick, of course.  After all, there's no reason to talk any game with Nicole, because either she or Donny are going home next week, and any conversation with Nicole "behind closed doors" will just be that one guy helping himself and betraying the alliance.  It's insane that they're all just nodding and agreeing, despite the fact that they all KNOW that Derrick wins a jury vote.  It's all just so insane and so stupid.  

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 1

What is it about a returnee that causes such sudden paranoia? Derrick starting to lose his shit is entertaining. I need Nicole or Donny to win HOH. This is probably our last chance for a decent power shift. It won't last long, but at least it could make for a fun week. 

• Love 4

Y'all, I'm in hell. I'm on my IPad, and usually the feeds freeze if I change screens. But right now I'm getting audio of the feeds while reading here, and it's awesome. Except that it's Frankie and Christine. Just them. Talking and gloating and bitching and being obnoxious and I hate them, but I don't want to lose the ability to post here and listen to the feeds.

Just so you know, they have nothing but contempt for Nicole and Donny. So that's news.

• Love 1

Cody is going to call Nicole out?  Well, it's about time he did something.

Cody's been threatening to "call somebody out" the entire game, so don't hold your breath.  

Anyways, glad Zach's gone, I actually liked him, so now I don't care what happens and can dislike everyone but Donny.  I have no hopes for Nicole whatsoever

This is awful for me because I feel like I'm gonna end up staying up all night watching Derrick seethe. It might be the last truly entertaining night of the feeds for me.

The funny thing abut this is that Derrick has actually been playing this way forever and it's actually quite awful, but these people are just very dumb and spineless, so it doesn't hurt him.

• Love 1

Not only that but Donny is talking to Nicole and getting teary about how lonely he has been and how happy she's back.  HEY PRODUCTION! This could be a huge underdog U Rah Rah excellent end to a LAME season.  Make it so.

• Love 8

Honestly, I literally (TM Cody) have butterflies in my stomach every Thursday. No matter how dire things might seem, all it takes is one slight shift of power to change things. I've had them ever since season six, when Kaysar won his HOH, and that house turned sideways. Thursday being live just ups the ante. It used to be really bad back when some of the votes were actually in doubt.

Oh God how I miss that!  This whole "vote with the house" mentality this season is so mundane.  I believe that all but 2 votes so far have been completely unanimous.  That's insane!  Can anybody in there think for themselves this season?  It's also crazy how predictable the vote-offs were.  I think the only time the votes shifted post-veto were the week Jocasta went over Zach... other than that, the house (read: Derrick) had already decided who was going to go the minute the nominees were in place.  Hopefully something interesting FINALLY happens this week.

Edited by me5671
  • Love 3

Good news everyone.  According to Jokers,  it looks like Donny and Nichole have agreed to focus on Derrick and Cody if either of them win HoH.    Yes !!!

Eeep, well, I take back what I said.  I sure she'd come back trying to get back into the majority.  They have to win, though.

So, Zach out/Nicole in. 

Nicole or Donny have to win HOH, or both are going on the block.  Victoria might not (have) put up Nicole again right away, if she were to win HOH, but you know her boy Derrick would convince her to do it.

Cody's threatening to call somebody out??  Alert the media, people.  We're literally seeing the endless repeat of a totally meaningless and harmless threat.  Why don't you make yourself truly useful;  go fist yourself in the forehead some more, kid.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 3

Hahaha,...I love how quickly Cody revised his approach to "Never mind, I'm not going to say shit." 

The "they got to beat us first" line is already more spirit and verve than Nicole has shown all season long.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5

Nichole just confirmed that she and Hayden are an item -- but only told Donny and denied it to the rest of the house.

That's incredibly smart game play to deny it to everyone else.  Because that would be an easy reason to give her as to why they're nominating her.  "You seem miserable here, so we're going to send you back to your boy-toy and he can make you happier again."

• Love 2

Derrick's paranoia is awesome. He believes the HoH won't be endurance because that wouldn't favor Donny. He's buckling! And it is so stupid. I can't believe how upset he gets when the slightest thing goes wrong for him. Dude, odds are you will be totally fine! The odds are still WELL in your favor! It's you, Victoria, Cody, Christine and Caleb versus Donny and Nicole. Your side likely WILL win HoH and even if one of the two wins POV you'll just evict the other one. So chill the fuck out, dude. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5

Derrick's paranoia is awesome. He believes the HoH won't be endurance because that wouldn't favor Donny. He's buckling! And it is so stupid. Dude, odds are you will be totally fine! The odds are still WELL in your favor! It's you, Victoria, Cody, Christine and Caleb versus Donny and Nicole. Your side likely WILL win HoH and even if one of the two wins POV you'll just evict the other one. So chill the fuck out, dude. 

No, don't chill out Derrick!  This is good for TV.  The one who's controlling things, freaking out??   I'm not watching feeds, but if I were, I'd be loving this - well, not really - but at least its some form of 'excitement'.

• Love 1

Ooo, is this going to cascade into a Derrick meltdown? If he keeps saying shit like that, people are going to get pissed and turn on him. Caleb is ready to flip already, I can feel it. He flips so quick. I also think in no way is Cody a loyal person. It seems to take just a small tipping point and the whole house crashes in one direction like a wave, and maybe this will do it. Then again, enemy #1 on my television is still Frankie. So either way, really.

The fact is that we really don't know how loyal these guys really are? The house has been one sided all season. Derrick in power. Even when Frankie was HOH. Derrick still calling the shots.

I would love to see the power shift and see what Derrick's minions do.

BB gods. Please make it happen.

• Love 4

No, don't chill out Derrick!  This is good for TV.  The one who's controlling things, freaking out??   I'm not watching feeds, but if I were, I'd be loving this - well, not really - but at least its some form of 'excitement'.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm loving it. I just can't believe how rattled this guy is. And when he's still very likely to remain in control of the game! Now he's rambling on about integrity to Frankie. Fucking INTEGRITY? Is this guy nuts or what?

It's easy to play with "integrity" when you've been in control the entire game. It's so freakin' delusional (and the quotes are there because even there, he's lied as much as anyone, which is fine, but where does that stand in regards to "integrity"?). 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 8

Derrick's paranoia is awesome. He believes the HoH won't be endurance because that wouldn't favor Donny. He's buckling! And it is so stupid. I can't believe how upset he gets when the slightest thing goes wrong for him. Dude, odds are you will be totally fine! The odds are still WELL in your favor! It's you, Victoria, Cody, Christine and Caleb versus Donny and Nicole. Your side likely WILL win HoH and even if one of the two wins POV you'll just evict the other one. So chill the fuck out, dude.

Seriously. Donny and and Nichole are comp beasts. I'd worry. Cody is useless. Caleb and Christine can't throw comps if their lives depended on it. And then there is Victoria. My money would be on Frankie but he's not playing.

• Love 4

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm loving it. I just can't believe how rattled this guy is. And when he's still very likely to remain in control of the game! Now he's rambling on about integrity to Frankie. Fucking INTEGRITY? Is this guy nuts or what?

It's easy to play with "integrity" when you've been in control the entire game. It's so freakin' delusional (and the quotes are there because even there, he's lied as much as anyone, which is fine, but where does that stand in regards to "integrity"?). 

That's true. 

Its just amazing that nobody has caught on to him yet - other than Donny, and now Nicole (thanks to working with Hayden in the JH).  Why was it not a clear sign in the early going when he would get mad at people because they would hear something against him, but not immediately run to him to "get the real story"?  He did [& is doing] this EVERY time something got around that painted him in even the slightest bit of a 'bad light'.

• Love 2

Cody's been threatening to "call somebody out" the entire game, so don't hold your breath.

Cody could never call anyone out. He'd have to think of a few more words to go along with "like" & "literally". Never gonna happen. 

• Love 6

Derrick is giving Nicole and Donny two very effective weapons against the alliance right now.  They are using them but I don't know if they realize it.

First, famewhore Frankie is desperate to know things about how the outside world views him and Nicole knows things because she went to jury.  Hell, she can manufacture knowledge,  Frankie won't be able to resist that and Derrick is going to hold on too tight and alienate someone.

Next Donny and Nicole are not plotting in secret.  They openly aligned in front of Victoria because they know competition is their only chance.  That is the polar opposite of BB strategy but they need to keep doing that.  It cuts Derrick's attempts to control the alliance, by not allowing them to talk to Donny/Nic alone, at the knees.  They can get the house to listen in a way that doesn't allow Cody/Chris/Caleb/Vic to run back to Derrick and let him convince them that they are lying because they are being sneaky.  Derrick will hold some of them.  But  couple might flip if its out in the open and becomes routine talk not hushed conversations.

And honestly, Derrick is so wound up that he will lose his mind and that would be funny as hell.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 6

LMAO Derrick just told Caleb, Cody, and Frankie that he better not see them talking to Nicole, they better not try to save themselves, etc.

Shades of Maggie and the Fiendship (shudder). 

Derrick is losing his grip tonight. I hope Nicole is at least bright enough to know the crack in the wall is Frankie's sizable ego - and where Frankie's ego goes, Caleb's is likely to follow. 

• Love 5

LMAO Derrick just told Caleb, Cody, and Frankie that he better not see them talking to Nicole, they better not try to save themselves, etc.

The thing about it is, none of them will see Derrick for being the utter control freak he is, either.  He's basically telling them to not even socialize - meaning severely limiting interaction, even in non-game talk situations - and they will roll over and say "Yes sir!  Right away sir!".

• Love 2

It's eight minutes before my bedtime, and I've already convinced myself to stay up at least an hour. This show kills me. But I cannot go to bed not knowing who won HOH. Why? Because I am a nutcase and will dream really literal (TM Cody) dreams where Donny wins, and then Frankie wins, and then Nicole wins, and then Caleb wins. Then I wake up completely confused and pissed off. I'd like to say it will be over by the time BBAD comes on, but we all know that they'll give us fish for an hour. Or even worse, Frankie (who can't play) for an hour. No one wants that.

But for me, this game literally (TM Cody) comes down to this competition. Either Nicole or Donny win, and things might change, or they don't and the season is done. I can't sleep on it. Luckily for me, I have only a half day tomorrow.

• Love 3