Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I think it would be very difficult to keep up a facade 24 hours a day, day in and day out, for three months . . . Personality traits that have remained consistent throughout the season probably reflect who that person is, IMO.

This is how I feel about it, too.

It's also really creepy seeing Derrick, an officer of the law, so easily frame an innocent person.

It's probably not fair, but I can't help but think a lot of what Derrick does comes off super creepy to me since he's a police officer.

This is spiralling out of control. If Zach ends up being put up and voted out because he's thought of as being The Saboteur (and it will have sprung from a TA mission) then this show is in deep doo doo. This is a person's life in the game being threatened by something completely out of his control. I hope Production can somehow step in and stop this.

But Frankie has apparently planned on putting Zach up and voting him out since he got HOH this week. This is just a convenient way to make it seem like it isn't because he's an awful, idiotic person.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Wow. DR said Zack did you change your battery?  Zack says yes, you fucking iiot.  ZACK GO TO THE DIARY ROOM!

Thanks wings707, this just made me crack up, I don't have the feeds, but your accurate report is awesome.

• Love 1

C-c-carefulllll - if youuurrrre putting your head down anywhere near C-C-Cody, you might have to get C-C-Christine's head out of the way firrrst!!!

ZZZZIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

Hmm, good point.  Really glad to avoid HaveNot status then.  Sloppy seconds are not my thing.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 1

To which Zach replied, "THEN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ!" LMAO!

ETA: Frankie just asked Zach if they can have sex now. He is just so very gross.

I can not WAIT for Frankie to lose! LOSE FRANKIE, LOSE!!

• Love 2

It's probably not fair, but I can't help but think a lot of what Derrick does comes off super creepy to me since he's a police officer.

I can't figure out if it's fair or not, but I'm leaning toward it being creepy just because Derrick doesn't need to frame Zach to get him out of the game. And it wasn't required as part of the TA task, was it? So it's kind of just extra nastiness that he's doing for fun. It just seems gross. It'd be like a doctor playing Survivor and being thrilled to deny medical attention to a competitor.

Plus, it's not fun seeing anyone being ganged-up on like this.

Plus-plus, Frankie is disgustingly pleased with himself about it, too.

Edited by Liqidclark
  • Love 6

Zach tired to steal a pool ball and they caught him. Zach is so very dumb! I can't feel bad for him at all. He loves this. Now, tomorrow when he gets nominated and Thursday when he gets evicted, maybe then he'll realize what an absolute idiot he is.

• Love 2

Jokers 08/17/14 07:27 PM

Zach gets out of DR. Frankie chases him into rock room, tackles him onto bed, humps him.
Zach: "It isn't me, you guys!"
Zach: "Roses are red, violets are blue. It wasn't me, IT WAS YOU! Roses are red, violets are blue. If it really was me, I WOULD SAY IT WAS TRUE!!!!"

08/17/14 07:31 PM

Zach: "I swear it isn't me, dude!" Caleb: "That's what you're supposed to say." Zach says he went into DR to ask what he should do because his game is effed. They said to just expect more stuff to happen. Caleb says he's going into DR to see if he gets the same info.

08/17/14 07:43 PM

Frankie to Derrick & Vic in BR: "Production is definitely on his side. But I'm not allowed to talk about it." NT

Edited by TexasChic

This task could've been fun but these people have ran it so far into the ground and it's simultaneously boring and enraging now. Like the season as a whole really.

LMAO They found everything. Well, they get no money now!

• Love 1

I'm starting to wonder if Frankie isn't going to (for the most part) push himself on Zach, especially if he does backdoor him (ZING! & yes, pun definitely intended) tomorrow and Zach ends up on the block.  I just have this sick feeling that Frankie will constantly be all up Zach's sh*t and be like "Cmon, I'm sorry!  Let me make it up to you" and "I know you like me, us; so let's explore it!" and will be constantly touching, stroking his arm, etc.    Basically getting all rapey like.

And if he does, I hope Zach tells him to go f* himself and pretty much has to act like he will follow through on physical threats if Frankie doesn't leave him alone.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 1

Jokers 08/17/14 08:10 PM

Zach: "I did try to cue ball because I was f'ing bored. But this wasn't me!" Frankie saying stop denying it. "No one in this house is going to believe a single thing you see any more!" he shouts at him.

Vic says she had two items taken. Frankie says it must be because Zach hates her more.

08/17/14 08:15 PM

Frankie's proposed veto speech: "I'm not sure what they're calling you, but you sure have sabotaged my game. Take a seat. NT

08/17/14 08:19 PM

Frankie: "This season is awesome!" NT

Yeah Frankie, I'm sure the Zankie fans are loving this (sarcasm). He's going to need to go into witness protection when he gets out of there. Is he trying to be the most hated player in American???

Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 1

Frankie's attitude is what pisses me off. Ok, it's one thing to agree with people who think Zach's the Saboteur. It throws off suspicion, whatever. But to start bringing up lies about production being tight with Zach? Yelling at Zach about him being the Saboteur? And he thinks he's so awesome because of this? The majority of people (online, at least) seem to HATE Frankie and with good reason. He's taking things to a personal level and that is where a lot of people draw the line. Zach does what he does to be funny. Yes, he's said cruel things but for the most part, he does seem to be a good person and he's not as bad as Frankie is.

Also, if people are this stupid to not even consider that Frankie is the Saboteur, then I have no hope for the potential winner.

• Love 2

Frankie just said "This (pinning Zach as a saboteur) makes my job so much easier." Well...DUH.

This situation is very, very disturbing to me. I'm not looking forward to Zach's DR sessions on Wednesday and Thursday.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

I already think Frankie is worse with Zach than Caleb was with Amber.

I don't think there's really much of a comparison because Amber never encouraged Caleb's advances at all. However, Zach until recently has been a very willing target of Frankie's behavior, to the point where it could be said that he's led Frankie on somewhat (but I really wouldn't say that because Frankie ain't nobody's victim...).

• Love 5

Now I'm just torn on who I want gone first, preferably next week. 

Derrick leaving opens the game up for anyone [besides himself], thus making the game enjoyable to the viewers at large - but Frankie leaving is the "right" thing to do or have happen, since he's become a psychotically sociopathic mess.

Dang, decisions decisions... *holding hands up as if scales and moving each to 'weigh' the option of each choice*

• Love 1

I don't think there's really much of a comparison because Amber never encouraged Caleb's advances at all.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. But I'd still think what Caleb did was creepy, even if Amber had been flirting with him. And Frankie is equally creepy to me, because he isn't delusional about Zach. He's just vicious and drunk on power. Caleb's a creep, but Frankie comes off more like a predator to me.

Edited by Liqidclark
  • Love 1

From Joker's

Zach back in DR. Everyone talking about the money he's probably made. What his missions were. Frankie saying the drawing noms out of a Skittles bag was one of them. Now they're saying Julie talks to him every week for a reason - because he's the saboteur.

Frankie: "What if everyone who votes against him gets a bonus?"

- AdamAndEvel

Well, if that isn't using Production as a strategy, nothing is.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 3

Jokers 08/17/14 08:56 PM

Zach/Donny playing pool. Zach: "I don't know what to do, Donny. I'm going home this week." Donny: "Ya think so?" Z: "I think so." NT

Zach telling Don that he really thinks he is going home. Donny says he wishes he would have won the veto. Za "Can't win them all." NT 

I don't think I can post this in the episode thread because it involves what happened on the feeds but, in curious when Christine's DR session where she said she was just flirting with Cody as strategy. It had to be after Zingbot. It was clearly her trying to cover her ass abd she didn't have reason to before the veto.

• Love 2

I want to feel bad for Zach, I really, really do. But unfortunately, I've seen him desperately try to be Will. I've seen him try to be Boogie. I've seen him win one comp - HOH - and be an ass in his nomination speech for no real reason. I've seen his goodbye speeches be obnoxious for no reason. I saw him last Thursday say to Nicole's picture "Goodbye, see you never" before he got cut off for no reason. He wants to play, I do get that. And he wants to be obnoxious, fine. But I have absolutely no problem with other people playing him and being obnoxious as he goes out the door. Bye bye Zach!

And finally, the main reason I will be laughing my ass off if he leaves this week? Him cackling in the DR tonight that he managed to get out of being nominated. Dumbass. Later, Zach.

• Love 12

Caleb: Frankie loves you to death.

Zach: No, he doesn't.

Sigh.

This situation tonight reminds me of, please don't laugh...The Crucible, a play by Arthur Miller about the Salem witch trials. I know, I know, the atmosphere tonight has been light-hearted but the undercurrent has been nasty. I officially hate Frankie now. His shit-stirring and turning the others' paranoia to "make his job easier" to put up Zach is pretty awful.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
Does Zach deserve getting put up and evicted for stealing the cue ball? Really? It was a stupid thing to do at the absolute worst time but still...

The sad thing is that Caleb is sparing Zach's feelings right now; they always planned to put him up and evict him after Donny won BOB. They just now have an excuse to use, and having Caleb give him the news, because everyone else is too cowardly. At least Caleb's being honest but also not being a dick about it. 

Hahahahaha! Caleb is telling Zach he's getting evicted for stealing a pool ball? And Zach actually thinking he's getting evicted over a cue ball? Well, no, I don't believe that part. Zach knows he's fucked, but he also knows It has nothing to do with a pool ball. Again, I'd like to say I feel bad for Zach right now, but I don't. Because if it was any other person, Zach would be laughing his ass off, and talking about how that person sucked. So I've decided to laugh about how much Zach is clueless about the dynamics in the house.

• Love 5

Frankie said he was putting up Zach the second he won the veto. Had nothing to do with the saboteur accusations, Caleb is lying (badly) to Zach about that reasoning and then giving Zach some incredibly shaky reasoning as to why he'd vote out Zach over Cody. Zach revealed the detonators to Caleb and Caleb was like "welp, if I leave next week then I'll be okay... all of those people who listed are still in the house, Zach! I just want my cowboy boots safe!" I mean come the fuck on, why the fuck are you here Caleb? Play a game!

ETA: Nevermind, Zach's not really playing either apparently. He's just talking to Frankie now, completely fine with Frankie nominating him. But he's not throwing anyone up as a suggestion, though he keeps saying "Victoria would've been a waste of an HoH. I get why you're sending me home." He won't ever suggest Derrick, but he should. Right now, I hope Zach does not return to the house if he's evicted.

Edited by ShutUpFlanders
  • Love 1

Zach is just too dumb of a player to even have a chance at flipping Frankie. He seems like he's just accepting that he's going home, despite his "fate" being entirely in the hands of another guy - another guy that Zach CAN try to convince not to put him up. 

And, of course, even if Zach were to try to pitch Frankie to not put him up, you just know he is not going to say "Put Derrick up instead!" It'll be "Put Victoria up!" 

EDITED TO ADD: Then again, apparently Frankie apparently trusts Derrick 100%, so I guess Zach knows better than to try to negotiate with someone as dumb as him. 

Edited by Brian Cronin

I like Zach a lot, and when he was going home 2 weeks ago I was really sad. This time not so much. He's going to immediately get a chance to get right back in. If he can't win that, he deserves to go to the jury. His gameplay has not been good, so he has had a good run. I feel like he's also a lock for getting on a future season. So I've come to terms with Zach.

Frankie on the other hand... I absolutely loathe him. This time they are not going to blindside Zach so there is no reason to be nasty all week. He ruins the broadcast show for me simply by being on screen. He simply must go next.

• Love 5

From Joker's

*That should be days, not games.

Caleb, Frankie, take a hint here.  Zach has not been nominated yet.  He's going to vote for Derrick over everyone else.  Frankie, nominate Derrick NOW!

Your obvious point.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Frankie's head

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 7

Caleb was in stealth mode by the HOH door and could have heard Derrick and Donny talking about their TA task downstairs. I got so excited, but then Frankie had to leave the HOH to get a fucking glass of water just as Caleb was about to crawl out the door. Mother. Fucker.

Frankie's head is so far up his own ass that I can't help but wonder if part of his gleeful anticipation about getting out Zach is because he thinks it will make incredible television (as in, the very best and most exciting episode of Big Brother: The Frankie Edition so far), and really put him on the Big Brother map for making "huge moves". 

In the same vein that Caleb was sure America (and maybe even The Whole World!) would be shocked and enraptured to see the Romantic Cowboy put his Lady Love in Danger because she hurt his feelings, Frankie probably has this idea that The Whole World would be on the edge of their seat to see Frankie put Zankie in Danger.  Ratings would skyrocket!  Ariana's album would sell a million more copies overnight!  An army of Frankie worshippers would immediately go dye their hair pink!  All the news stations would be running stories the next morning about how no one could believe the huge move Frankie made that changed the game and turned reality TV on its ear!

I vacillate between wanting Zach to go, and wanting him to stay.  I would barely notice if Victoria left, so him staying wouldn't mean I lose someone I care about.  Especially since I only care about Donny.  But at the same time, he really can get on my damn nerves.  I can't decide if it's worth all the headaches he would give me with his yelling just to see what he would do if he found out the plan was for him to go and he somehow got enough votes flipped in his favor.  I guess I could just turn the volume way down and enjoy watching Frankie's twinkly fake-smiling fairy face turn into sad, washed-up clown face when he couldn't just fix everything with hugs and babytalk this time.

eta:  and by fairy, I'm not referring to his being gay, but to his general proclivity to flit around like Tinkerbell on acid.

Edited by Irritable
  • Love 8

CBS should have never suggested this TA stunt. I should think that taking another person's personal property wouldn't be encouraged, even if it was just part of the game. I don't like Zach much, but I don't think any of this is fair at all. As for the cue ball stunt, it was the entire house's property including Zach's, so how can his hiding it in a place where they all have access to, be considered stealing? He didn't walk out the door with the damn thing! I wish he had because I'm really tired of watching them play pool.

ETA: I wonder how Donnie feels about Zach taking the rap for all this when he knows what the TA task was and Derrick & Frankie are just piling it on. I'm sure he feels bad for Zach, but in his position, there ain't much he can do. 

ETA: I see Derrick is keeping Donny out of the loop as to why Zach is going home. Instead of telling him it was for "stealing", it's because Zach & Frankie have been "going back & forth" about different issues. He probably knew Donny wouldn't like it if he knew the reason was the "stealing". 

Edited by burgerbitz

O. M. G.

From Joker's:

Mon 12:00 AM BBT Caleb says when he goes to Nashville people think he is a star.

Suuuurrrre we do. I mean, he's got a hat and boots and everything. Why wouldn't we? Nobody in Nashville has that shit besides real stars - right?

My initial response was, "Get real, d00d" - but then I remembered who we're talking about. Caleb and reality have little more than a passing acquaintance.

• Love 6

That makes sense, because people in Nashville have no idea who the famous country singers are, so anyone who has a certain look about them, such as wearing a button down shirt wide-open with $200 jeans, tattoos, and "real" cowboy boots with "holes in 'em and everything!" is most likely going to be a superstar that they've just never seen before.  Better to play it safe than sorry, beg him for an autograph and a photo, and google him when they get home. That must be so tiresome for Caleb, always being accosted by huge fans who have no clue who he is, when all he wants to do is mind his own business and walk down a sidewalk without fuss.

• Love 8