Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Did Nicole win??

Eta:  Yup!  Derrick and Cody could be sitting pretty this week, if they'd stuck to the plan.  Bet Zach is glad he acted like such a dick, huh.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 1

Ugh Nicole trusts Derrick.

This is why I stress "a little bit interesting." ;)

The notion that this woman doesn't just ask her ONLY CLEAR ALLY, Donny, what to do, is beyond me. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 6

Omg, Nicole just told Zach the two nights ago Detonators lie. That is amazing. Keep asking questions, Zach.

ETA: Nicole is not having Zach one bit. Him trying to pretend they are starting a showmance and trying to charm her? She is not that stupid.

Edited by AndreaK1041

Can there be a team america vote to make Frankie not talk for 24 hours?  Or maybe even 24 minutes?

I would also accept Christine shutting up for some period of time.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

If someone told me a couple weeks ago Nicole would of been the one to shake up this game. And when I mean shake up getting the Detonators to turn on each other. I wouldn't have believed you. I feel like Cody will end up throwing Derrick under the bus this week to save himself so hopefully that happens.

• Love 1

Actually, now that I think about it, while I still think she needs to trust Donny, dude DID vote against her, ya know? Kind of hard to be too loyal to a guy when he votes you out, even if it was very understandable.

I still don't see how this ends up with someone strong out unless they just buckle down and put up four of the five guys. They won't, though. 

I imagine Christine will put up Donny and Victoria, but who will Nicole nominate? I'd like to think she would definitely put up a combo of Frankie/Zach/Cody, outside chance of Caleb. Derrick is likely safe unless there is some massive bus throwing, which Cody is very capable of doing.

I'm having a hard time getting a read on Christine's true motives. Her DRs on the show indicate she has wanted to take a swing at Zach and in tonight's post-DE conversation Nicole, Christine seemed genuine in feeling like she was manipulated by others in the house but she was likely covering her ass with Nicole. I think Christine's best move might be to put Zach/Caleb up to win BotB and kiss Nicole's ass for the rest of the week. And if Z/Caleb end up losing BotB... one of them goes. Kind of a win-win. 

Edited by ShutUpFlanders

Actually, now that I think about it, while I still think she needs to trust Donny, dude DID vote against her, ya know? Kind of hard to be too loyal to a guy when he votes you out, even if it was very understandable.

I still don't see how this ends up with someone strong out unless they just buckle down and put up four of the five guys. They won't, though.

She told Derrick before the feeds went off for HOH she understood why he voted against her and she still trusted him. I am skeptical too, but the guys are slowly turning against each other. Well even if Donny and Victoria are nominated two other guys have to be nominated.

The problem is that Derrick has already instructed his sidekick to throw BotB if she is nominated with Donny, and you know she will.

Who gets to pick first? It'd be huge for Nicole to be able to pick first and put up Victoria with Frankie. 

The best would be for them to put four of Derrick, Cody, Caleb, Zach and Frankie but clearly that's a pipe dream.

This is going to be either Donny or Victoria going home still unless Christine changes her plans dramatically very quickly. 

• Love 2

Or if Nicole puts up Donny/Victoria and forces Christine to put up one of her own alliances members. I really think putting up Zach is a bad move for Nicole. He is very vulnerable right now and is clearing doubting all of his alliance members loyalty.  Do any of the guys realize how tight Victoria/Derrick are? I could totally see him bringing her to the end over the guys because it will be a sure win.

Edited by choclatechip45

Or if Nicole puts up Donny/Victoria and forces Christine to put up one of her own alliances members. I really think putting up Zach is a bad move for Nicole. He is very vulnerable right now and is clearing doubting all of his alliance members loyalty.  Do any of the guys realize how tight Victoria/Derrick are?

But again, Derrick has already told Victoria to throw any BotB she finds herself in with Nicole or Donny. So if Donny is with Victoria, he's going to lose BotB and be stuck on the block. And if he miraculously wins POV, they just vote out Victoria (with Derrick throwing her a pity vote to prove his loyalty to her). 

• Love 2

Do any of the guys realize how tight Victoria/Derrick are? I could totally see him bringing her to the end over the guys because it will be a sure win.

Considering he's always telling them she's dumb as a rock, I doubt it. I absolutely believe it's his plan to take her to the final 2.

But again, Derrick has already told Victoria to throw any BotB she finds herself in with Nicole or Donny. So if Donny is with Victoria, he's going to lose BotB and be stuck on the block. And if he miraculously wins POV, they just vote out Victoria (with Derrick throwing her a pity vote to prove his loyalty to her).

It will be interesting if both pairs end up throwing. Caleb was just talking this would be the BOB to throw or maybe I misheard him. Did Derrick tell Victoria to throw it if she is paired with anyone else or just Donny? I know he said Nicole earlier. It will be interesting if she ended up putting Victoria/Cody. That would be hilarious Derricks two closest allies.

Considering he's always telling them she's dumb as a rock, I doubt it. I absolutely believe it's his plan to take her to the final 2.

Thanks I was curious because they were called out for obstructing there mics while talking and she is always following him around.

Edited by choclatechip45

The only saving grace is if Nicole somehow gets to nominate Victoria. If Christine gets to nominate her, done deal, she throws it (as Christine will surely throw up Donny with her) and either Donny is evicted or he wins POV and Victoria is evicted. This stupid, stupid dual HoH twist.

Derrick and Cody have still never been on the block and at least freakin' four people get nominated every week!! Cody likely WILL go up on the block this week, but Derrick will slide by yet again. 

EDITED TO ADD: It's actually worse than that, as pretty much ANYone that Christine nominates with Donny will just throw it. Fudge. So yeah, Nicole is screwed by this stupid, stupid, stupid dual HoH twist. So, so dumb. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3

Just need to vent: Hey, CBS?  When I pay for 4-camera live feeds, it really shouldn't be 4 camera views of the same scene.  

ETA: Also, enough of Frankie. 

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 7

While we're speaking to CBS, "Hey, CBS, how about next time you think your stupid twist through? It's bad enough it's gone on way, way too long and ruined the integrity of the game, but now you have people with a specific incentive to THROW THE COMPETITION! That can't be how you envisioned this working! I know you just thought 'Oh hey, something to ensure strong men stay around longer because that's what the Grodster loves,' but not inciting throwing competitions!" 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 7

Just need to vent: Hey, CBS?  When I pay for 4-camera live feeds, it really shouldn't be 4 camera views of the same scene.  

ETA: Also, enough of Frankie. 

Why there can't be a camera in 4 actual separate locations, is beyond me - especially in the first half of the game, when there's more players & they are spread out in different areas.  I'm paying to watch live action from all the HGs, not just a select few at a time.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

Christine rubbing all over Cody right now is soooo awkward.  That is not friend-rubbing.  That is I-want-fuck-you-rubbing.  

I do like having all the hamsters in one room together for a bit.  It's interesting.

• Love 2

"There are only nine of us left and four have to go up. But we musn't upset you guys. it's not like y'all haven't been picking us women off one by one." 

These women. These women. Maybe they'll surprise me? Any chance? Any? Someone say yes!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

Christine rubbing all over Cody right now is soooo awkward.  That is not friend-rubbing.  That is I-want-fuck-you-rubbing. 

I do like having all the hamsters in one room together for a bit.  It's interesting.

The best part is he looks so uninterested and annoyed.

• Love 6
These women. These women. Maybe they'll surprise me?

Is it pretty and happy and full of rainbows and unicorns where you live? 

Caleb looks so ridiculous in that outfit.  

Derrick just brought up the possibility that evicted houseguests might be coming back.  Gee, I wonder where he got that idea... (cough, DR, cough)

• Love 1

Derrick just brought up the possibility that evicted houseguests might be coming back.  Gee, I wonder where he got that idea... (cough, DR, cough)

Didn't Julie tell them before the speeches being evicted tonight doesn't mean there game is over?

• Love 3

It'll be interesting to see if anyone is able to muster up any enthusiasm for the HoH room reveals tonight.

I don't like Frankie, but I would loooove to see Nicole and Christine team up with him to get Derrick out.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 2
Didn't Julie tell them before the speeches being evicted tonight doesn't mean there game is over?​

I thought she said that being evicted didn't mean they were going home, because they made jury.  But I easily admit that I may be wrong due to me only paying 30% attention to what Julie says. 

I really hope Nicole/Christine listen to Frankie about putting up Cody/Derrick/Zach/Caleb. And have a 5 block with Victoria/Frankie/Nicole/Christine/Donny. The only issue is Frankie thinks he had Victoria under his thumb.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

I really hope Nicole/Christine listen to Frankie about putting up Cody/Derrick/Zach/Caleb. And have a 5 block with Victoria/Frankie/Nicole/Christine/Donny. The only issue is Frankie thinks he had Veronica under his thumb.

I am so down for this. I was suggesting it earlier. Whoever REALLY controls Victoria will control the game lol. I can't believe it all comes down to Victoria. I do believe Frankie can sway her.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 2

I love that she's so blah that multiple posters can get her name dramatically wrong, sometimes in the same post! :)

ETA: Obviously, sign me up for the Frankie plan. It won't happen, though, especially since it's so transparent that it's really just meant to protect HIM. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

I am so down for this. I was suggesting it earlier. Whoever REALLY controls Veronica will control the game lol. I can't believe it all comes down to Veronica. I do believe Frankie can sway her.

The biggest problem is Nicole does not trust Victoria because she voted Hayden out when Hayden had her back 100%. I really hope this happens because as Nicole said she really has no options right now. I really hope this happen, but it seems to good to be true.

• Love 1

Frankie just busted in on Nicole and Christine's conversation in the beehive room (of course) and confessed to Nicole...

...are you ready for this revelation...?

HE'S BEEN WORKING WITH THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOUSE AGAINST HER!!!

Shocked - SHOCKED!!! - I am at this stunning bombshell!!! Who'da thunk it!?!?

:P

• Love 4

I'm hoping like hell that Nicole is shining Christine on.

I'd hate to think the Polygamista got rewarded for such bad lying.

Duh duh duuuuuuuuuuh!!!

"I know you never could tell, because I am such a fabulous actOR!"

"No!!!"

"ACTING!!!!!!"

"ACTING!?!?"

"THANK YOU!!!"

</jonlovitz>

• Love 3

Ugh. Nicole just got motherflippin' PLAYED. 

I mean, good for Christine, but damn, Nicole, how dumb are you (wait, wait, don't answer that)?

Zach/Donny for Christine and Victoria/Caleb for Nicole. Zach throws it, Donny gets voted out.

However, at least there's the chance that Donny can win POV and screw things up, but that's a slight chance.

Stupid, stupid dual HOH twist.

Also, HOW IN THE FUCK HAS CODY AND DERRICK STILL NOT GONE UP?!?!!?

EDITED TO ADD: Let's stress more just how moronic Nicole is. "I'm not going to waste my HoH on Victoria." And then PLANS TO NOMINATE VICTORIA!!!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2