Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
auntjess

Save My Skin

8 hours ago, seasons said:
On 5/20/2021 at 10:21 AM, Back Atcha said:

Too many "unscripted reality*" shows have added music.  WHY?  It's annoying...and it's just another expense.

*The "Fiance" shows, for example.

Thank You For posting this. The background music on these reality shows drives me crazy. And it is loud, so loud that it is sometimes hard to hear the conversations. All the channels do this, hgtv, animal channels, etc. The shows are too "produced" to me.

Thank you too, Seasons!  And again...WHY?  It's annoying and it's an unnecessary EXPENSE.   Apparently the bean counters have been overruled by someone in Production whose family members are in the music biz.

Sometimes when we're asked to explain what we write--or what we mean, it would be helpful if the person asking responds...or clicks on a reaction:  USEFUL ~ LAUGH ~ SURPERISE ~ SAD ~ LAUGH  ... in my opinion, of course.

• Like 1

It was a nice show, didn't expect to like it as much as I did. I think my fascination with skincare, in general, is getting even bigger. I never had perfect skin, actually quite far from that, but I was too lazy to understand what needed to be done. Anyway, during lockdown last year I had enough time to learn about everything and since then I've been hooked. There's still room to learn more about everything, of course, but trust me when I say it's worth getting started.

Edited by Thothelesl
  • Like 3