Type keyword(s) to search

The Circle - General Discussion

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

On 5/6/2022 at 1:35 AM, zenithwit said:

Though considering that more than one of these players didn't know Rod Stewart

My favorite part of this show is the MC's (Michelle?) running commentary.  When Parker (who didn't know who Rod Stewart was) was kicked off the show, Michelle said, "Ah, Parker, just remember the first cut is the deepest".  ROFL!😝

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That was easily the least entertaining batch of eps this season. I feel like it always kinda looses steam at the end. 

I think Frank will have blocked Nathan/Alex. I hope so since I like Everson more lol.

I think so as well.

But my internal track record has not been good. I would have bet my house over the last 7 days that Alyssa would still be in the game. I was pretty confident that Alyssa was going to survive that antivirus blocking.

I usually love this show, but since the Spice Girls left I've felt like watching has been a chore. I don't care about any of these people besides Yu Ling, when usually I have several people I wouldn't mind seeing win. I set the speed to 1.5x to make the episodes shorter, and I was still bored.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

This season lost something once the Spice Girls left.  Plus we are losing so many of the originals.  I wish they brought all the new people in early on.  I always find it hard to care about the later people in the game.  It never seems fair for them to get to the finale when they only had to withstand a couple evictions.  

If anyone wants to win they have to get rid of Frank and YuLing.  Instead everyone just keeps giving them the power.  It made no sense unless they were all playing for them.  Frank has never been in any kind of jeopardy.  

I don't really care who wins.  There is nobody left that I am really excited about.  I still love the show.  But maybe the casting was missing something this season.  

• Love 3

After the first batch of episodes, I thought there was nobody I disliked, but now a lot of them are more and more unlikeable. I don't really want any of them left to get the money. Maybe,...Everson?

I am soooo over Yu-Ling and her OTT readings of texts. She acts like every message is some big reveal that has altered the universe. I feel for whoever is transcribing her messages.

I really liked Bru (mainly to look at) but I am not surprised he was blocked. I honestly don't see how Frank can't win this thing. Maybe Yu-Ling or Rachel has a shot but not the others. The others are too new and haven't really made an impact and no one really likes Nathan enough.

Everyone is playing with their heart and that is why I think Frank has this. The only person really playing with their mind is Nathan/Alex and I don't think his scheming is enough to knock Frank out. He tried with that painting and it failed.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, xander874 said:

The only person really playing with their mind is Nathan/Alex and I don't think his scheming is enough to knock Frank out. 

I feel pretty confident Frank will eliminate Nathan/Alex anyway so he won't even have to worry about him in the final ratings.

I still like Frank, Yu Ling, and Rachel a lot and I like Everson. Trevor/Imani is OK. I would rather he doesn't win but I won't be that annoyed if he does (he won't so this is moot but still lol). Nathan/Alex is the one I like least but I do appreciate that he's played a strategic game and I wouldn't hate to see him win.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel pretty confident Frank will eliminate Nathan/Alex anyway so he won't even have to worry about him in the final ratings.

I feel confident that Frank will eliminate Nathan/Alex as well.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Trevor/Imani is OK.

I could do without him/her.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nathan/Alex is the one I like least but I do appreciate that he's played a strategic game and I wouldn't hate to see him win.

I have mixed feelings about him. I appreciate the clever gameplay.

I feel like if someone is gonna catfish, they should catfish using someone who is like them. To me, Nathan/Alex shows exactly why. People who win the game connect personally with people and that's harder to do when they're catfishing as someone who is unlike them in almost every way. Alex is too busy focusing on the surface level facade that people only know him on the surface, and always makes a person an easier choice to block. He hasn't created much of a personal touch to "Nathan." Deleesa in season 2, catfishing as her real-life husband Trevor, was able to connect with people using her child, and that is something she has in common with the person she is portraying. She was able to use that real-life parental love that Trevor would actually have. "Trevor" (of season 2) was able to use missing the kids and "wife" because Deleesa was actually missing her kid and husband. Alex can't do that because who the fuck is Nathan to Alex? Nobody.

I just thought that he needed to make "Nathan" more real with more personal backstory.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm ranting 🤣

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Cranberry said:

Anyone could win once you get to the top five, though. If enough people try to be "strategic" and vote the weakest player higher, that weakest player could take it. 

Exactly. The middle of the pack has the best chance of winning as the top and bottom vote against each other.

My bet is Rachel or Everson winning. 

I agree with others that it kinda peaked at the spice girls. That seems to happen every season though.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, lynxfx said:

My bet is Rachel or Everson winning.

For now, my money is on Frank.

I can see Yu Ling and Rachel giving him their number 1 spot.

• Love 1

I do think that Frank's tragic/ triumphant life story (lost my birth family, made a chosen family) as well as his seemingly relentless positivity, could play well to many of his fellow contestants. He's seemed over the top most of the time with the constant screeching of near-sterotypes of "Yaas, girl!" and the like, but when he calms down, I do see someone vulnerable and sweet.

Alex, well, he's irritated me since he came in, with the exaggerated arms/ gestures and his insistence on his own superior intelligence/ being strategic. Yes to the catfish with the hollow center, there's no "there" there, no substance, only a persona he's concocted to seem cool and unthreatening.

I wouldn't be mad with a Yu Ling or Rachael win, but the "last in gets the win" with James last season still leaves me unhappy. I know it's not about survival/ length of stay, but for me I guess it is, a little?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, AntFTW said:

I feel like if someone is gonna catfish, they should catfish using someone who is like them. To me, Nathan/Alex shows exactly why. People who win the game connect personally with people and that's harder to do when they're catfishing as someone who is unlike them in almost every way. Alex is too busy focusing on the surface level facade that people only know him on the surface, and always makes a person an easier choice to block. He hasn't created much of a personal touch to "Nathan." Deleesa in season 2, catfishing as her real-life husband Trevor, was able to connect with people using her child, and that is something she has in common with the person she is portraying. She was able to use that real-life parental love that Trevor would actually have. "Trevor" (of season 2) was able to use missing the kids and "wife" because Deleesa was actually missing her kid and husband. Alex can't do that because who the fuck is Nathan to Alex? Nobody.

I just thought that he needed to make "Nathan" more real with more personal backstory.

Totally this. Most of the other people who have catfished still mostly act like themselves just while looking like someone else. Alex hasn't really been himself at all. Do we even know how he got Nathan's pics? Usually the catfish is someone the person knows at least but I don't even remember Alex saying he knew Nathan lol.

3 hours ago, AntFTW said:

For now, my money is on Frank.

I can see Yu Ling and Rachel giving him their number 1 spot.

Same. I also think Everson and Imani/Trevor will rank him at least 2nd. I think this group will rank more with their heart than with strategy.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, binky101 said:

He's seemed over the top most of the time with the constant screeching of near-sterotypes of "Yaas, girl!" and the like, but when he calms down, I do see someone vulnerable and sweet.

This is why Frank bugs the hell out of me. But then I realize the whole screeching queen thing is so much more muted through the Circle and I would probably find him less annoying in that context. 

• Love 1
On 5/19/2022 at 9:43 AM, peachmangosteen said:
On 5/18/2022 at 8:01 PM, Cranberry said:

I set the speed to 1.5x to make the episodes shorter, and I was still bored.

You can do that?!

I do this too — on my iPad it’s an option at the bottom. Sadly, it doesn’t work on Apple TV though. I just don’t really like these people all that much and I’m getting tired of the playing up of everything. Why are they always so shocked when there’s an alert? And all the reactions to said alert is just tiresome. I especially hate when they show them all talking at once on split screens. Maybe this show is not for me anymore, though I thought the Spice Girls were so fun.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think it's just bad casting this season, aside from the Spice Girls. Last season was fun because so many of them were playing strategically and really trying to root out catfish. This season almost everyone is being "100% genuine" and "voting with their hearts" and not caring if people are catfish, and it's boring. I mean, the latter is a good gameplay strategy; past groups have screwed themselves over by voting out catfish just for being catfish and letting other alliances take the upper hand, but it's not fun.

Even the drama this season hasn't been overly dramatic. The players act like it has with their OTT reactions, but a couple of stupid pictures (that basically nobody took seriously, instead feeling bad for the subjects) are nothing, reality-show wise. I don't want this show to be mean, and I don't think it has to be, but I think the best seasons either have a bunch of competitive game-players or a group of true friends where you're rooting for everyone. This season has neither.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, diana said:

I do this too — on my iPad it’s an option at the bottom. Sadly, it doesn’t work on Apple TV though. 

It likely won't work on my TV then either. Bummer lol.

1 hour ago, Cranberry said:

This season almost everyone is being "100% genuine" and "voting with their hearts" and not caring if people are catfish, and it's boring.

Yep. It's like season 1. 

I liked season 2 the best by a long shot but I didn't particularly like the winner. Season 3 wasn't as good as 2 for me but I liked the winner more. This season and season 1 are both kinda just OK to me but I'll probably like this season's winner more than I liked Joey.

• Love 2

Idk, I really like this season. I love Frank and Yu Ling..I feel like I would love to have them as friends IRL,  and I really liked Bru and Alissa too. Rachel is cool, Emerson is hilarious, and I think it's neat that Trevor got to come play. The only person who bugs me is "Nathan", because he comes off as someone who thinks way too highly of himself. I do appreciate that he's been trying to be strategic, but the other players see right through him. 

Bru going to see Nathan was sooooo awkward hahahahahah. Poor Bru, having two catfish as his closest allies 🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It likely won't work on my TV then either. Bummer lol.

Yep. It's like season 1. 

I liked season 2 the best by a long shot but I didn't particularly like the winner. Season 3 wasn't as good as 2 for me but I liked the winner more. This season and season 1 are both kinda just OK to me but I'll probably like this season's winner more than I liked Joey.

Not a lot of drama or mess this season. I watch for the gameplay and for the mess. I just need a sprinkle of drama, that’s all. Just a little bit. When Terilisha and Savannah got into their circle chat beef in season 2, I was here for it. When they formed into their real ones and band full of frauds teams last season, I loved it. Season 3 was a season with good gameplay.

The height of drama this season so far is everyone calling “Carol”/John out for being a catfish during the roast, and that’s about it. Watching the Spice Girls flirt was the best things about the season for me.

The biggest villain of the season was a 24-year-old portraying his 63 year old mother, who I imagine doesn’t go from 0 to 100 in a split second.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Zima said:

Bru going to see Nathan was sooooo awkward hahahahahah.

I thought those two were the most socially awkward people of the season so seeing them interact was interesting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am surprised that nobody thinks Frank might be a catfish.  Every one feels so for Frank and his sad backstory.  We know Frank is really Frank.  But I am curious why nobody thinks he might be using this sad story to get sympathy and the win.  If I was a player I would always wonder if someone with a sad story was playing me.  The people this season do not really act like they are playing the game.  They realize Frank is popular so they just want to be in his circle.  They do not think to try and bring him down. 

I mostly like the cast this year: Frank, Yu Ling, Bru, Alissa, Rachel, Emerson. I think Frank will win if they vote with their hearts, but he's kind of a puzzling case. I get he's likeable, but he didn't really do much to cultivate alliances. 

• Love 2

I know there's a lot we don't see, so I'd imagine the frontrunners have had some more "real" conversations with other players. From our perspective it looks like a 10-minute chat where they launch into a sob story about a dead parent or homophobic peers or whatever else and then pledge to be best friends for life, but it can't really be like that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Evie said:

I mostly like the cast this year: Frank, Yu Ling, Bru, Alissa, Rachel, Emerson. I think Frank will win if they vote with their hearts, but he's kind of a puzzling case. I get he's likeable, but he didn't really do much to cultivate alliances. 

I look at this in two ways.

1) I could say that he did but he was wrapped in his likability and bottomless pit of endless positivity.

2) I could also say that he didn’t have to work that hard to do so because the alliances came to him. The only person Frank worked at really getting was Crissa. Yu Ling went to Frank on Crissa’s advice. Rachel went to Frank (I think). Nathan/Alex went to Frank, maybe a little too late (we’ll see) but he went to Frank. People gravitate to Frank.

This season is boring because there is very little strategy, much like season 1. Unlike season 1 though, it suffers because these people just aren't as likeable or fun as Joey and Shooby's bromance, plus it's not new anymore.

I knew Carol/John had no shot of winning, but I was bummed he got blocked. Then my next favorite Bru. I really hope Nathan is next. I kind of feel like Bru - who cares if someone is a catfish if they are loyal? An alliance is an alliance no matter who's behind the screen.

I wish there was more strategy/alliance flipping this season. Very little of that makes it so boring at this point in the show.

This show suffers towards the latter episodes - it always feels unfair when originals leave over people who just showed up. Maybe it would be better to start with everyone there and just block one player an episode until the final five are left?

The spice girls was fun, but this season needed more twists like Courtney being the Joker, or when Jack and Lance(can't remember her name) came back into the game as a new player. More of that, less of endless chats.......

• Love 2

The Circle Season 4 Spoilers! Alyssa Ljubicich Breaks Down Her Shocking Elimination and Her Spice Girls Encounter

I want to take you from your happiest moment to probably your saddest. We could see how upset you were at your elimination, probably the most emotional reaction of the season. Talk me through everything that was going on at that moment.

A big part of it was the way that it went down. That blocking took hours. It was 3:00 a.m. when I finally got blocked. Bru took 45 minutes for his decision alone. At that point, I was exhausted. We don’t know what time it is. We don’t know how long we’re waiting. But I felt like I was waiting an eternity. It was 45 minutes waiting for this Sophie’s choice of a decision coming from Bru. I felt like every relationship I had–or I thought I had–on the show failed me completely. Honestly, even with Rachel, she and I had really good conversations. And couldn’t understand how she chose Nathan because all I knew was that they had a bad relationship. So I was like, “What the [expletive] is going on?”

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The finale:

I was not surprised at all with who won.  But I was surprised that Imani/Trevor came in 2nd.  Imani seemed to be such a non-entity to me.  He had his flirting moments with Everson.  But otherwise he didn't do much at all.  

I was surprised with how Yu Ling came in so low on the votes.  But the others obviously thought she was a threat.  But as usual everything just came easy for Frank.  The guy was never in danger in the game.  I was so disappointed he won.  I found him annoying.  But I have to remember the players never had to listen to him.  They did not see his over the top annoying moments.  They only saw his words on the screen.  I think that helped him.

This season went downhill for me when the Spice Girls left.  Plus the players I liked all went out before the finale too.  I liked MamaCarol, Alyssa and Bru.  But nobody could break up the Frank trio.  Actually nobody seemed to want to break them up.  They all just wanted to join Frank's group.  He was pretty much always an influencer of some type.  He had too much control of the game for me.  I like it better when the game goes back and forth with who is in power.  I also like it when there are more catfish.  There was only one left at the end.  I didn't want Trevor/Imani to win simply because his wife already did win. 

I really do wish they would start with more players. That way they would only have to add new players once and still do it early on.  I just find it unfair that the latecomers get to slide through a couple evictions and end up in the finale.  I was more interested in seeing the evicted players at the end than several of the finalists. 

I wish they had showed us how the 5 finalists all rated the players.  I understand they don't want to show us as they are rating.  We would be able to figure out the winner before the reveal.  But they could show us afterwards.  I want to know who played with strategy and who just played with their heart.  I noticed that Frank kept saying he hoped everyone voted with their heart and not for strategy.  Of course he would say that.  He knew he would win then.  It was obvious he was well liked.  For strategy the others should have all put Frank last if they wanted a chance to win.    

• Love 1

It was okay, but predictable. I pretty much had the final order correct; I just had Imani and Yu Ling swapped. It's not fun when everyone just votes with their heart instead of strategically. This isn't real life where you legitimately want your friends to succeed -- this is a game where you want that $150k!

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Cranberry said:

It was okay, but predictable. I pretty much had the final order correct; I just had Imani and Yu Ling swapped.

Same. I had Yu Ling at #2

ETA: Well, I had Rachel at #3. Yu Ling at #2.

Edited by AntFTW

Awww, I’m so happy Frank won. In general, this show tends to end up being much more about friendships over strategy and I like that. Every other competitive reality show tends to skew more strategic so I think it’s kinda nice to have one that’s more about genuine connections.

I thought Yu Ling and, especially, Rachel were being kind of assholes about Alex. It came off like they thought it was embarrassing that Yu Ling was flirting with him because he wasn’t hot like Nathan. Which is a dick move in itself but also not even accurate. Alex is not unattractive at all. I mean he was better looking than Nathan imo. Nathan did have a great body though lol.

Every season I wish they’d let us see the final ratings. Do they post them online anywhere? I feel like they did for one of the seasons at least.

Do they still do fan favorite?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

hmmm...I thought it was a strange season. 

what i liked:

the first episodes and everything about the Spice Girls.

people don't caring about others being catfish (if it's helping their game)

people playing the game. Nathan/Alex was an interesting character because I didn't like him (and he messed up the game of the people I was rooting for) but in the end I was kind of rooting for him.

what I'm not sure:

I like Frank and I'm glad that he won.

But, at the same time, it seemed like he didn't played the circle. In season 1 (also at other seasons) mostly everyone was nice but everyone was more playful and engaged.

Look at last season: it was so competitive. I remember going to the finale thinking "wow, anyone can win because there was so many different strategies" or "I kinda want different people to win because of this or that". Frank didn't seem to think about things (but maybe he did and it was cut in the editing room). 

Even with Imani revelation...I thought it was bland. They were (Imani and Eversen) the last to be introduced so I hardly remembered they had a relationship. 

What I'm sure:

I miss the status updates.

I miss having more pictures.

I don't like people coming in so late in the show. 

Edited by braziliangirl
  • Love 3
(edited)

Way to go Trevor/ Imani! I did not see that second position coming.

Frank, though loud, was lovely, so I'm glad he won.

Bru was my favorite, so I was sad for him. 

I know Alex/ Nathan was playing within the rules of the game, but ... no. I don't like the guy.  Although, the part where everyone laughed about Yu Ling flirting with him was brutal. I guess if you catfish as a hottie, when you aren't one, you bring that reaction on yourself.  How did people miss his not adding enough to the step count or his referring to girls as "gals"?

Alyssa was perhaps the most insightful player there, it's a shame that still didn't work in her favor. When "Paul" changed her father's profession from real estate agent to marriage counselor, and Alyssa chimed in with "He looks like a real estate agent", I cackled.

Everson's demon painting still haunts me.

It could be the way I chose to watch this season (I waited until 12 days out and watched one episode a day instead of binging the batches they released) but I didn't find this season as interesting as previous seasons. The pacing seemed slow and I didn't feel that enough people went home at a good clip.  There should be more ratings and blockings.  They definitely should bring on all the people in the beginning. I did like the virus. The show should have more unforeseen moments where it's not just up to the two influencers to decide who goes home.

I still think my favorite twist of any season was when they had someone catfish as an already existing player. That was a twist. Maybe they could have a season where they have 6 genuine people and 6 people catfishing as them from the very beginning and see what happens.

Edited by 7-Zark-7
  • Love 2

I saw the thumbnail on Netflix and it showed Frank, so I assumed he was not the winner. WTF Netflix? I mean, it worked I guess since I was surprised but why can’t they just show them all? I wasn’t a huge fan of Frank but his reaction to winning was nice. 

I'm okay with Frank winning. He seemed nice. I wish the players this season had been more strategic though. How many times was Frank influencer? Other seasons, players would have been trying to get him out but instead, everyone just handed him the win. I wasn't happy when everybody was super strategic in the ratings last year and the newbie won, but I don't like when players vote with their heart either. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JH Lipton said:

2. The "throuple" betraying Alyssa was about the only one.  I hated that because I liked her more than "Carol".  

3. I hated Courtney (overplaying kidney disease for sympathy) and the "Joker" had far too much power.

I think he way overplayed the "Mama Carol" thing. Personally, I think he would have been more successful playing as himself - he's a nice, good looking guy. I wasn't a fan of his catfishing persona, but I do like "John" - he's one of my favorite catfish. His sex talk with the girls and then with Alyssa was hilarious to me. Other catfish I thought were great were Seaburn/Rebecca, and Lee/River.

My point about the Joker was not about Courtney, just the twist. I wish this season had more of that. It seems like they relied on the Spice Girls to be the draw, but they were only there for 4 episodes. This group seems like nice people, but Alyssa and Alex were the only two really playing strategy. Endless chats with not much else is boring, even with the Spice Girls.....

It was embarrassing to them because Alex has a girlfriend.  

Is this what they're saying now? I'm not buying it lol. 

46 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

This group seems like nice people, but Alyssa and Alex were the only two really playing strategy.

I actually think Rachel played with some strategy. I think her and Alyssa were pretty balanced with their gameplay, using strategy but also relying on their social connections (which ended up screwing over Alyssa lol). Nathan/Alex was all strategy though.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is this what they're saying now? I'm not buying it lol. 

I actually think Rachel played with some strategy. I think her and Alyssa were pretty balanced with their gameplay, using strategy but also relying on their social connections (which ended up screwing over Alyssa lol). Nathan/Alex was all strategy though.

I wouldn't call Rachel strategic - her strategy was being nice and playing herself. She even said her final ratings were not strategic, but just following her heart, which is how I think all but Alex in the final five played. Otherwise, no way would Frank have won.

(edited)

Binged this over 3 nights. To me, that’s the only way to watch this show. I have no patience for their cliffhangers and would be annoyed if I had to wait. Of course, that also means I will have no memory of any of these people a month from now. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

I liked Frank and was happy to see him win. I thought Trevor did a good job; would have liked to see him play from the beginning to see if he could pull off the ruse long term. (My guess is yes.) Mama Carol and Nathan were terrible catfishes who forgot who they were playing half the time. Alyssa and Nathan were the two hard core strategists, but I appreciated her efforts more. Nathan (Alex) just seemed too entitled.

I think Yu Ling was mostly horrified to learn that she was flirting with such an “old” guy. Earlier in the season, she considered the fact that she could be flirting with a 45-year-old, and it made her shudder. And yes, he’s nearly twice her age, but please— he’s hardly decrepit.

It was a fun season overall. Next season, I say they just fill the house with all the Spice Girls (unbeknownst to one another) and let them fight it out.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I think Yu Ling was mostly horrified to learn that she was flirting with such an “old” guy. Earlier in the season, she considered the fact that she could be flirting with a 45-year-old, and it made her shudder. And yes, he’s nearly twice her age, but please— he’s hardly decrepit.

Alex is 28 and Yu Ling is 24 so if that was the reason that's about as bad and nonsensical as my interpretation that it was because he wasn't hot enough.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Alex is 28 and Yu Ling is 24 so if that was the reason that's about as bad and nonsensical as my interpretation that it was because he wasn't hot enough.

He’s 28?? I would have sworn he mentioned being around 40 a couple of times. It was in context of finding it hard to talk like 22-year-old Nathan. He also kept talking about how much older he was than the others. I guess he meant in spirit…? 

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He’s 28?? I would have sworn he mentioned being around 40 a couple of times. It was in context of finding it hard to talk like 22-year-old Nathan. He also kept talking about how much older he was than the others. I guess he meant in spirit…? 

Yea, he must have been talking about being like an old soul or something.

It's because Alex wasn't hot. That's why everyone was laughing at Yu Ling for flirting with him. Which is sad, but there it is.

You know who are hot? Trevor and DeLeesa, which is why they have produced two of the cutest kids I have ever seen. More children from those two, please. It's for the good of the nation.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, 7-Zark-7 said:

It's because Alex wasn't hot. That's why everyone was laughing at Yu Ling for flirting with him. Which is sad, but there it is.

Thank you. There's really no other explanation and it made Yu Ling and Rachel look like assholes.

I agree that Trevor and DeLeesa's girls are adorable.

• Love 2