Type keyword(s) to search

Virgin River in the Media

• Start Topic

Yay! Season 2 of Virgin River is dropping in November. I can hardly wait to see Jacks wardrobe (Vey Eddie Bauer) and all the winter scenery. That said, I actually hate the cold and winter anymore. I think it’s because I’m just old and cranky. LOL!!!! I hope they drop the drug storyline and the people living in the woods. I like my town of Virgin River with everyone nice to each other. See everyone in November. 

• Love 2
On 10/22/2020 at 4:46 PM, ByaNose said:

Yay! Season 2 of Virgin River is dropping in November. I can hardly wait to see Jacks wardrobe (Vey Eddie Bauer) and all the winter scenery. That said, I actually hate the cold and winter anymore. I think it’s because I’m just old and cranky. LOL!!!! I hope they drop the drug storyline and the people living in the woods. I like my town of Virgin River with everyone nice to each other. See everyone in November. 

I’m happy its coming back too. I got a text from my Mom asking about me being free the day after Thanksgiving, and then later I saw the news. I asked her if she wanted to hangout to binge Virgin River and if that was her plan the whole time-LOL.

• Love 2

Virgin River: Season 3 | Official Trailer 

DO NOT WATCH IT YOU DON'T WANT SPOLIERS! Seriously after watching the video I feel like I know all all the "Big" moments / issues that will take place. 

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, ShortyMac said:

Yeah, they kinda gave away the whole season in that trailer.

That's what I thought...  I mean Jack not being dead isn't a surprise, but giving away what is wrong with the Doctor, and the rest, makes me feel I really don't need to watch since I know everything that's going to happen.

Edited by Fireball

This thread is the closest I could come to posting that Benjamin Hollingsworth (Brad) is in a new Hallmark movie that airs tonight.  It's called A Splash of Love and is obviously filmed in the same part of BC that Virgin River was.  At least we won't hear "I love you" 30 times an hour;  Hallmark only allows one chaste kiss in the last 2 minutes of their wimpy love tales.  But I'm in it for the scenery.

• Like 1
On 7/30/2022 at 7:10 PM, Cetacean said:

This thread is the closest I could come to posting that Benjamin Hollingsworth (Brad) is in a new Hallmark movie that airs tonight.  It's called A Splash of Love and is obviously filmed in the same part of BC that Virgin River was.  At least we won't hear "I love you" 30 times an hour;  Hallmark only allows one chaste kiss in the last 2 minutes of their wimpy love tales.  But I'm in it for the scenery.

He has another one titled Romance In Style, which premieres August 13th.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:35 AM, Cetacean said:

Hopefully it is better than the stinkeroo Splash movie. Hollingsworth did the best he could with a really lousy script. But a total waste of time.

Hollingsworth has always felt like a pretty underrated actor to me. He never gets into any particular good projects but he's always quite good in them.

• Like 1

I'm watching the stinkaroo Splash movie now on You Tube, as can't get Hallmark in Australia.  Just up to the part where they boated in all the guests for that party thingy.

Has anyone seen the other one, Romance something?  Any better?

At least we're seeing him in a different role, not just Brady.

I can't believe he has three kids!

Edited by Nessa
33 minutes ago, Nessa said:

I'm watching the stinkaroo Splash movie now on You Tube, as can't get Hallmark in Australia.  Just up to the part where they boated in all the guests for that party thingy.

Lordy, wasn't that just awful?  I guess he worked with what he had but the writers all need to be fired for that mess.

I haven't seen his other one.

On 8/2/2022 at 4:13 PM, methodwriter85 said:

Hollingsworth has always felt like a pretty underrated actor to me. He never gets into any particular good projects but he's always quite good in them.

I enjoy Benj.Hollingsworth, both as 'bad boy" Brady & the clean-shaven, "Nice guy" in the Hallmark movies

• Love 1

He looks so much younger in these HM movies.  Haven't watched the Style one yet, also found him in another one, something about Olives....can't remember the name though LOL.

Plot lines are predictable.

Return date info -  Netflix just announced that Part 1 (10 episodes) of the show’s fifth season will drop on Thursday, Sept. 7, with Part 2 (two holiday episodes) arriving on Thursday, Nov. 30.