Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Mia's William has to be going through a mindfuck with having memories of his sister when he was thirteen/fourteen. 

This pales to what happened on Doctor Who this past Sunday.

• Love 1

The biggest issue with how rushed this finale is. Yep, should have been two full hours, if they wanted to have a whole bunch of this stuff.

Could have had Constantine or someone find a way to bring back Spirit Oliver to say goodbye one last time.

Anything, anything other than rushing through a kidnapping plot and very few character moments, coupled with some random Oliver fights.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, calliope1975 said:

How was she tolerable to good last week and back on my last nerve this week?

Because, when she was erased from existence and rebooted, she also got a new personality? Maybe Dinah asked for the reboot. 

• LOL 3
Just now, quarks said:

So Oliver saved his mother AND the house? YAY.

I'm still wondering how all of these saved people fits into Oliver's journey throughout the series. Doesn't this essentially negate every part of Oliver's being if he doesn't lose so many people? 

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

The biggest issue with how rushed this finale is. Yep, should have been two full hours, if they wanted to have a whole bunch of this stuff.

That's what I'm starting to feel.  it's not like they had a few weeks to plan this out. they had more than a YEAR with the slight hitch of Emily deciding to leave. Then you have the pieces that will be eventually answered in the Green Arrow and the Canaries IF it gets that far and by then I'll be struggling to remember. 

Bye, bunker.  It's been fun despite your really laxed security system. 

• Love 3
Just now, apinknightmare said:

I do enjoy that she was ultimately drinking and upset over herself and not Oliver lmao 

Hahahaha thats so in character I love it. Its not really because she misses Oliver, its all about her!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1