Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

Glad to see taking care of herself has fallen by the wayside again - came back from the inlaws' Thursday, Law/Tiff stayed with them Sat night - ok fine. Yet at 2 am Tiff is posting videos being like - woohoo party, we're making pizza rolls?? Uh GO TO BED Carlin. If IIRC she had an episode at the last BSB sale and on the way to that sale she was going on and on about how they stayed up until 1 am "partying" at her parents house. Sure everyone likes to stay up, but my God woman take care of yourself and that includes sleeping!

They def won't say we don't need Evan's income bc it opens up the whole door of - you're THE MAN, you're not gonna provide and live off your wife's dress shop and her little social media hobby? I don't think they have told or would tell either set of parents - that this is bringing in about 50k/yr if not more this yr due to Carlin's health, so he doesn't HAVE to work as long as he's jumping on her gurney to get the right footage. So if they say well we don't need Evan's paycheck, then they get likely HIS parents being all "worried" bc they're old school people who probably think - cute this pays them $100/month for a fun hobby. Plus social media ppl always want to act like their followers are "friends," not mere customers.

It's much easier, more dramatic for YT clicks, and more "OMG what a GREAT husband to sacrifice after all that school, I mean he WANTS to work so badly but can't" -- to play the -- ooooh Carlin's health, money be damned, in this season of life I HAVE to be with her.

But realistically yeah what would he do - drive her around to Sbux, Sonic, nails, and that damn shop? Carlin already gets groceries delivered as we've seen her showing 30 Walmart bags on her doorstep at the old house while gushing how it makes life soooo much easier [guess WMT didn't cough up a sponsorship though]. Sure there are drs appts but they aren't the only people in America to have to use time off for drs.  

They're dumbasses who are setting themselves back for years bc they can't plan their way out of a paper bag and their parents [esp hers] never taught them to think long term bc eh God. Like sure you're making easy money now as YT stars. But you're developing no skills or experience useable for a real job for when you need one - your electrician training means jack $hit until you have years of experience to handle any kind of job. So what happens in 2-5 yrs, there will be new young YT stars, your kids are fairly homely so no one is watching for that . . . then what?? And in the meantime you're living off Medicaid [bc I guarantee grifters Zach/Gil will teach them how to "reduce" their income to get free insurance at least for the kids], saving $0 for retirement - when you could be earning a pension at your freaking union job??

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, cereality said:

Glad to see taking care of herself has fallen by the wayside again - came back from the inlaws' Thursday, Law/Tiff stayed with them Sat night - ok fine. Yet at 2 am Tiff is posting videos being like - woohoo party, we're making pizza rolls?? Uh GO TO BED Carlin. If IIRC she had an episode at the last BSB sale and on the way to that sale she was going on and on about how they stayed up until 1 am "partying" at her parents house. Sure everyone likes to stay up, but my God woman take care of yourself and that includes sleeping!

They def won't say we don't need Evan's income bc it opens up the whole door of - you're THE MAN, you're not gonna provide and live off your wife's dress shop and her little social media hobby? I don't think they have told or would tell either set of parents - that this is bringing in about 50k/yr if not more this yr due to Carlin's health, so he doesn't HAVE to work as long as he's jumping on her gurney to get the right footage. So if they say well we don't need Evan's paycheck, then they get likely HIS parents being all "worried" bc they're old school people who probably think - cute this pays them $100/month for a fun hobby. Plus social media ppl always want to act like their followers are "friends," not mere customers.

It's much easier, more dramatic for YT clicks, and more "OMG what a GREAT husband to sacrifice after all that school, I mean he WANTS to work so badly but can't" -- to play the -- ooooh Carlin's health, money be damned, in this season of life I HAVE to be with her.

The other very obvious thing they don't seem to realize is that their followers are real people with real lives; some of whom have medical conditions far worse than whatever is happening with Carlin.  Plenty of them have seizures or fainting spells or whatever, and, yet, not only is their spouse unable to quit their job to stay home with them, they themselves are working full time at regular jobs.  If they don't have a medical condition themselves, they probably know someone else who does.  Part of being an influencer is being relatable.  Real people are not going to relate well to a young couple dropping out of the workforce while so many others with far worse problems are going to work every day.  They're going to figure out pretty quickly that they are their means of support and drop out.

I work with a woman whose teen daughter is undergoing chemo for cancer.  She and her husband take intermittent FMLA so, when her daughter is in the hospital as well as for a couple days after, one or the other takes care of her.  They alternate because they need their jobs.  They're regular people who have responsibilities to themselves and their families and they're doing what they need to do.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 3
  • Love 13

Bravo, Notabug, bravo for your post. The healthy spouse certainly stays at their job because they need the group medical insurance. How do these two idiots not need that? Their YouTube income would prohibit them from medicaid, wouldn't it? I'm sure Evan is sad that Carlin is ill, but he seems to be "very happy" not to go to work at all anymore.

I watched the recent video. Why was that girl under the covers on that floor mattress with Carlin? Did anyone find that to be strange? That girl should have been sitting on the sofa, IMO, not in bed with Carlin. I hope this is the end of the baby train for the Stew Crew.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

And the few seconds I watched Evan seemed deliriously upbeat.  Like, wow, sick wife, clicks, easy life.  they are awful.

I am not heartless.  I wish they would get her the correct help and then do what is suggested.

Edited by lookeyloo
to add something
  • Like 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

Evan also claimed that no one told them to start Carlin back on her meds after the EEG. I call bullshit. Carlin didn't like the side effects, she'd had no episodes, and (quoting them) thought the Lord had taken them away. So, no meds.

Dumbasses.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 1
  • Love 10

If she had just talked about how she was afraid to be alone with her babies instead of bitching about not being able to drive a lot more people would be sympathetic about her situation.  

Add the ever growing string of stupid boneheaded decisions and even those who support her are losing patience quickly.  

I fear this will not end well.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, floridamom said:

I am still of the opinion that Carlin not driving is not a valid reason for Evan to not begin his career and return to work. Many wives did not drive in the past and their husbands went to work. It's called working out a shopping/errand schedule, Carlin. Shopping and errands can be done on the weekend and around a work schedule. She also has an able bodied MOTHER around who could be there in a pinch if the kids need to go to the doctor, etc. Kelly is a lazy, fair-weathered mother. She's there for parties, etc. but not when her children actually NEED her...(see Alyssa and heart surgery.) Calin also has other siblings who could pitch in and help. When I was a stay at home mom for many years, some weeks I didn't use the car at all except for grocery shopping once a week, which could be done either after Evan's work or on Saturday as stated above.....Oh, and Carlin, brew your own coffee at home.

When my parents got married, they only had one car for years. My mom survived and found a way to cope during the day without one, lol. There are many couples who even now don’t own one car between them. These immature children need to get a fucking clue. 

• Like 4
  • Love 8
(edited)

A lot of their followers think BSB is their primary source of income so Evan can do a Zach and start working there. That way the folks they shill to won't realize they are how the Stewarts get paid.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

If there was any doubt that C&E are medically dumb Carlin shared Evan has a headache this evening because he was editing video during the weekend. That must be some kind of delayed headache because today is Tuesday. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• LOL 12
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If there was any doubt that C&E are medically dumb Carlin shared Evan has a headache this evening because he was editing video during the weekend. That must be some kind of delayed headache because today is Tuesday. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Well if you aren’t used to a normal work week, maybe the weekend lasts until Tuesday?

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I find Carlin the most interesting of this brood, but she is a danger to herself. Yesterday’s stories showed her at the BSB warehouse all day (with Chik Fil A or someplace drinks and probably lunch) then a dentist appointment and then dinner date plans with Evan, Whit and Zach. They were there all day as well, all paying babysitters.  Carlin’s babysitter could not stay all night so she showed her “dinner” another purchased soft drink and a bag of chips. Evan, fighting a headache, piped up he would go out and get dinner.  Stay home once in awhile, girl.

Just now, sheshark said:
Edited by sheshark
Evan not Even
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1

How hard pressed are these people for content? I'm sorry but no want wants 2 damn days of discussion re the dentist complete w/ a gross selfie you've taken w/ mouth wide open as the dentist works on you and a complete run down of which tooth needed a sealant and which had a cavity and whether husband or wife brush their teeth more??!

I too noticed the "dinner" consisting of chips + soda/bottled beverage. Are they incapable of cooking? Like is it impossible for them to boil some pasta and throw jarred sauce on top or make a grilled cheese or or PBJ?

Week 12 of FMLA starts on Monday for Evan. Not that they'll acknowledge it that this is the last week or next week say - ok well back to work now. I mean they'll just ignore the fact altogether if E continues to stay home as they very likely believe their viewing audience believes his job is forever protected so whenever he is done being a fabulous husband driving her around all day to fast food places, he can just waltz back into work. Hell given how often they "misunderstand" things - THEY may believe that.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, cereality said:

How hard pressed are these people for content? I'm sorry but no want wants 2 damn days of discussion re the dentist complete w/ a gross selfie you've taken w/ mouth wide open as the dentist works on you and a complete run down of which tooth needed a sealant and which needed a cavity and whether husband or wife brush their teeth more??!

I too noticed the "dinner" consisting of chips + soda/bottled beverage. Are they incapable of cooking? Like is it impossible for them to boil some pasta and throw jarred sauce on top or making a grilled cheese or or PBJ?

Not to mention, this is a woman who claims to have a serious medical condition for which a diagnosis has not been pinpointed, let alone treated.  In what universe should anyone, but especially a young mother who is supposedly breastfeeding, be running all over town and then having junk food for at least 2 out of 3 meals in a day?

There is no reason she and Evan cannot cook on the weekends and freeze meals or simply go to the grocery store and buy frozen entrees or a rotisserie chicken and make proper meals for themselves and their kids.

I also don't understand how she went on a 'dinner date' with her sister and brother in law but somehow managed not to get an actual meal.  If you have to go home to relieve the babysitter, then get the restaurant to package a meal 'to go' dummy.  Or, you know, don't bother going to the 'dinner date' at all and save some babysitting money to go to the store and buy some real food.  It's not like she needs to catch up with Whit and Zach, she sees them almost every day including the day in question.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

The best part of the latest visit to the dentist is that Carlin thought she was having 3 cavities filled. But she “misheard” and turns out the dentist did a few other procedures, none of which Carlin seemed to have a clue about. For someone with so many health issues she certainly is rather casual about it all.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, sheshark said:

I find Carlin the most interesting of this brood, but she is a danger to herself. Yesterday’s stories showed her at the BSB warehouse all day (with Chik Fil A or someplace drinks and probably lunch) then a dentist appointment and then dinner date plans with Evan, Whit and Zach. They were there all day as well, all paying babysitters.  Carlin’s babysitter could not stay all night so she showed her “dinner” another purchased soft drink and a bag of chips. Evan, fighting a headache, piped up he would go out and get dinner.  Stay home once in awhile, girl.

Serious question- what do you find interesting about her? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cereality said:

How hard pressed are these people for content? I'm sorry but no want wants 2 damn days of discussion re the dentist complete w/ a gross selfie you've taken w/ mouth wide open as the dentist works on you and a complete run down of which tooth needed a sealant and which had a cavity and whether husband or wife brush their teeth more??!

At some point you’ve got to give them credit for posting such utter nonsense and continuing to keep the rubes clicking. 🤦‍♀️😳 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Notabug said:

Not to mention, this is a woman who claims to have a serious medical condition for which a diagnosis has not been pinpointed, let alone treated.  In what universe should anyone, but especially a young mother who is supposedly breastfeeding, be running all over town and then having junk food for at least 2 out of 3 meals in a day?

There is no reason she and Evan cannot cook on the weekends and freeze meals or simply go to the grocery store and buy frozen entrees or a rotisserie chicken and make proper meals for themselves and their kids.

I also don't understand how she went on a 'dinner date' with her sister and brother in law but somehow managed not to get an actual meal.  If you have to go home to relieve the babysitter, then get the restaurant to package a meal 'to go' dummy.  Or, you know, don't bother going to the 'dinner date' at all and save some babysitting money to go to the store and buy some real food.  It's not like she needs to catch up with Whit and Zach, she sees them almost every day including the day in question.

These people are just utterly pathetic. To them, chips and a soda = “a dinner date,” and snacks at 2 AM = “partying.” They’re just the most mundane, insipid, provincial famewhores. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

The best part of the latest visit to the dentist is that Carlin thought she was having 3 cavities filled. But she “misheard” and turns out the dentist did a few other procedures, none of which Carlin seemed to have a clue about. For someone with so many health issues she certainly is rather casual about it all.

I wonder what kind of dental insurance she has. Even when I had great dental insurance, it still only covered a portion of the dental work I needed. My office always printed out a summary of the work they recommended and the total cost before proceeding. It cost was an issue, they would spread the appointments out over a number of months to make payments easier. 

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I wonder what kind of dental insurance she has. Even when I had great dental insurance, it still only covered a portion of the dental work I needed. My office always printed out a summary of the work they recommended and the total cost before proceeding. It cost was an issue, they would spread the appointments out over a number of months to make payments easier. 

My dentist does the same. However, there are sometimes dental emergencies that can't be avoided, and you go beyond what's covered. That just happened to me. 🫤

• Like 3
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

My dentist does the same. However, there are sometimes dental emergencies that can't be avoided, and you go beyond what's covered. That just happened to me. 🫤

Ugh, that’s happened to me, too. 🥲😳 But it doesn’t sound like that was the case with Carlin’s visit. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, cereality said:

Week 12 of FMLA starts on Monday for Evan. Not that they'll acknowledge it that this is the last week or next week say - ok well back to work now. I mean they'll just ignore the fact altogether if E continues to stay home as they very likely believe their viewing audience believes his job is forever protected so whenever he is done being a fabulous husband driving her around all day to fast food places, he can just waltz back into work. Hell given how often they "misunderstand" things - THEY may believe that.

I’m really hoping Evan goes back to work, why did he bother training as an electrician for if he’s not going to use it? Carlin has friends and a big family they can help out. 12 weeks is a lot of time to take off if it was me I would’ve taken a month off max and then seen after a month what was happening with carlins health, they still haven’t got any answers yet have they? As long as Carlin has someone with her Evan can go to work.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

I’m really hoping Evan goes back to work, why did he bother training as an electrician for if he’s not going to use it? Carlin has friends and a big family they can help out. 12 weeks is a lot of time to take off if it was me I would’ve taken a month off max and then seen after a month what was happening with carlins health, they still haven’t got any answers yet have they? As long as Carlin has someone with her Evan can go to work.

The thing is, Carlin HASN'T had someone with her on multiple occasions while Evan was supposedly needed at home with her 24/7.  We've heard and seen her out and about or at home while Evan was elsewhere, off with friends goofing around, mainly.  It's been pretty clear all along that the FMLA had nothing to do with Evan taking care of Carlin.  If it did, he might've been by her side during some of the many times she had a spell while he was elsewhere.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
10 hours ago, ozziemom said:

The best part of the latest visit to the dentist is that Carlin thought she was having 3 cavities filled. But she “misheard” and turns out the dentist did a few other procedures, none of which Carlin seemed to have a clue about.

I came here to see if someone else noticed this.  She is just too dumb for words.  She just doesn't care about listening to anyone but herself.   Feel sorry for her kids, because Carlin would give them the wrong medication/dosage if they ever needed it. 

They didn't go to dinner because their babysitter cancelled.  And like everyone else is saying, they are too dumb to make a simple meal.  My take from them is that they must think they have the money to do whatever they want.  They pay babysitters, lunch/dinner daily, $1500 mirrors, the list goes on and on.  Whether they actually do have that money, or not, they are spending it pretty fast. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

So I see on Whit’s Instagram that she’s going to Vegas for work trip this week. Hmmmm, hop over to Carlin’s Instagram and guess what? She and Evan are going too! I think at this point we can assume he isn’t going back to electrician work. They are leaving the kids and dog with  his parents. SMH.

• Mind Blown 8
  • Sad 6
35 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

So I see on Whit’s Instagram that she’s going to Vegas for work trip this week. Hmmmm, hop over to Carlin’s Instagram and guess what? She and Evan are going too! I think at this point we can assume he isn’t going back to electrician work. They are leaving the kids and dog with  his parents. SMH.

But they're going to church first. Carlin is carrying Layla through the parking lot, trailing Evan. Yes, the man who has to stay home to care for his fainting wife is sprinting ahead as his wife carries their daughter across an asphalt parking lot. The concern he has for his wife and daughter's wellbeing is so, uhm, so, well I guess the word would be, non-existent

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Of course she is 🙄. I'm sure she'll magically be episode-free as well. The fainting never seems to happen when Carlin is on vacation. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Did Evan ever start work in the first place? His training seems to be a complete waste. I don't think the lifestyle he and his family are living warrants FMLA, really. Carlin is a fool traipsing around town like she is with an undiagnosed medical situation. I think Evan likes to hang around, film boring content and just not work.  

• Like 7
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Did Evan ever start work in the first place? His training seems to be a complete waste. I don't think the lifestyle he and his family are living warrants FMLA, really. Carlin is a fool traipsing around town like she is with an undiagnosed medical situation. I think Evan likes to hang around, film boring content and just not work.  

He plays golf a lot too. I think you are right, it seems like he graduated and then was on FMLA. He did work as part of his training, so I guess there’s that?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

He never actually worked for real post-apprentice. The apprentice-ship of course looks like a job, but it's part of the requirements to graduate  - not an actual job. I remember this bc his graduation "party" [i.e. cake with mommy and daddy] was in Nashville when they were already staying in Nashville and Carlin was having episodes.

Speaking of how much Carlin, Evan, and Whit talk about "OMG we stayed up and PARTIED," I'd pay to see these people go to a REAL party in Vegas. You know the types where alcohol flows freely, cocaine is totally available, women are wearing dresses w/ abundant cleavage, you can leave with a hooker if you want, and guys will come up to Carlin and Whit and ask them to dance. Their minds would be blown at the sin of it all . . . they THINK they party bc they pick up snacks at Dollar General and stay up all night at their parents' homes playing board games - woohoo. Wonder where they're staying. The Strip is pricey right now, so I wouldn't be shocked if it was off strip.

But cue DAYS of Carlin crying about OMG I've never left MY BABIES, I miss them SOOO MUCH. Sorry but the rest of us aren't dumb, YES you have. Maybe she hasn't left Zade, but they dumped Layla off with the inlaws for a weekend in Arkansas to spend w/ Joy with the purpose of buying a used car, apparently there are no used cars for sale in all of Tenn. And lest it be forgotten, when Carlin got covid the first time, Layla wasn't home because she had been staying with the inlaws for days prior to that?? They left their then SEVEN MONTH old with a heart problem hours away with the inlaws during a pandemic in 2020, when no one knew what was going on?! Come to think of it, for their second bout w/ covid, they had also dumped Layla with the inlaws as they baby-mooned at a hotel in Nashville but then they ended up coming home when they felt sick. So spare me the - I've NEVER left my babies. Layla's only been on this earth for 2.5 yrs, and there's 3 examples riight there.

But cue week 12 [the final week] of FMLA for Evan - party in Vegas, woohoo. I'm sorry but what part of "travel more" = take care of yourself and be careful??

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

They are coming to my town.  Should be interesting.  Not sure they are ready for Vegas.  Like most locals, I stay away from The Strip, but between the prices, the heat, and the general atmosphere it’s going to be a real eye opener.  I assume this show will be at the Convention Center.  Wonder where they are staying.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, cereality said:

OMG we stayed up and PARTIED," I'd pay to see these people go to a REAL party in Vegas

Yep, their 20's are so different from me in my 20's.  Not that everyone needs to drink/do drugs to party, but they are so clueless.  Would love to see them at a proper club or pool party.  They guys would be walking boners. 

You'd think the younger girls would take note how kids really affect your lifestyle.  Wait. Party, go to school, date more than one guy, whatever, just don't get married before 20, squirt out kids and then still want to act irresponsible. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, So unbelievable said:

Yep, their 20's are so different from me in my 20's.  Not that everyone needs to drink/do drugs to party, but they are so clueless.  Would love to see them at a proper club or pool party.  They guys would be walking boners. 

You'd think the younger girls would take note how kids really affect your lifestyle.  Wait. Party, go to school, date more than one guy, whatever, just don't get married before 20, squirt out kids and then still want to act irresponsible. 

Their use of “party” to describe eating cheap snacks at night is simply pathetic and laughable. They have no clue how lame they are. I had plenty of late night pizza in college, but no one ever called it “partying.” 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Their use of “party” to describe eating cheap snacks at night is simply pathetic and laughable. They have no clue how lame they are. I had plenty of late night pizza in college, but no one ever called it “partying.” 

We called that dinner 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Lmfaooo, I'm trying to picture Frumpy Dumpy Kelly walking in the casino, wading through 20-something women in their finest hoochie-wear 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

And why is Katie there? Does that girl have nothing else to do? I've never seen a newlywed couple so unwilling to have alone time. How did they even conceive a child? They seem like they barely kiss, let alone have sex. 

Have the ladies posted the requisite Starbucks and nails pics yet?

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfaooo, I'm trying to picture Frumpy Dumpy Kelly walking in the casino, wading through 20-something women in their finest hoochie-wear 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

And why is Katie there? Does that girl have nothing else to do? I've never seen a newlywed couple so unwilling to have alone time. How did they even conceive a child? They seem like they barely kiss, let alone have sex. 

Haha. There will be lots of other frumpy women in Vegas, believe me. It does seem very undogly, though. So pants are bad and Vegas is ok? 🤣 And no masks! Covid likes this.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I’m wondering why she’s there too. Besides occasionally modeling when she was still at home, I didn’t think she was that involved with the boutique. Weird.

and agree—she is never home. 

• Love 2

They're using the wheelchair to give Carlin's followers the impression she's prioritizing safety. In reality, it's pointless because a) we've already seen her walking everywhere, often carrying babies and b) if her condition is so precarious she shouldn't be in freaking Las Vegas.  

Is FMLA Evan officially a team member at BSB? They've made zero mention of him going back to work. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6