Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

I’m wondering if she isn’t taking the medicine or following instructions because she is trying to have more “episodes” and likes all the attention, drama and social media events as a result.  If she is, she is an immature brat. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m wondering if she isn’t taking the medicine or following instructions because she is trying to have more “episodes” and likes all the attention, drama and social media events as a result.  If she is, she is an immature brat. 

To take that one step further, if she isn't taking her meds, she is even more stupid than I thought. And I think she's pretty stupid. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

To take that one step further, if she isn't taking her meds, she is even more stupid than I thought. And I think she's pretty stupid. 

Yeah, she’s going to end up unintentionally killing herself if she persists. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I remember Carlin (and Torie?) as obnoxious, attention seeking, young teens. From what is described here, it sounds like Carlin hasn't changed much. The "fame" the Bates have experienced seems to have made them desirous of possessions and attention. She might have turned out that way anyway, since her Mom also has a need for attention achieved by acting cute (to the point of being obnoxious). I don't know if Carlin and Evan are playing games with information and of course, I don't know what her medical issue is. But it does seem that they are making unwise choices and thinking that the gravy train will continue throughout their lives. It probably won't! I hope for the sake of themselves and their children, that they grow up and get serious and informed about whatever this medical issue is. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Or, she didn't "hit" her head on the rocks, but her head came to eventually be on the rocks because she felt dizzy and laid down in the parking lot/median.  They like to exaggerate.  If it were that bad, my opinion, they would have called an ambulance. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, So unbelievable said:

Or, she didn't "hit" her head on the rocks, but her head came to eventually be on the rocks because she felt dizzy and laid down in the parking lot/median.  They like to exaggerate.  If it were that bad, my opinion, they would have called an ambulance. 

They claim she was out for 20 minutes. Why on earth didn't they call ambulance? Oh that's right, doctors don't do anything. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They claim she was out for 20 minutes. Why on earth didn't they call ambulance? Oh that's right, doctors don't do anything. 🙄

Maybe they sang hymns and quoted scripture to her? According to JillR, that's the best medicine!

• LOL 9
36 minutes ago, So unbelievable said:

So they admitted she didn't actually "pass out" or "have an episode" or whatever they're saying now? 

5 minutes ago, Heathen said:

So they admitted she didn't actually "pass out" or "have an episode" or whatever they're saying now? 

No I don’t believe they exactly said she didn’t pass out, but since no one called an ambulance and she was “out” for 20 minutes, the story doesn’t really hold together. Maybe they called Evan and he said not to call ambulance? But if someone I knew fell, hit their head on rocks and then was out for 20 minutes, I would call 911. But they are either lying or exaggerating or just stupid. Or all three.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I def think they know more about what her condition is than they want to tell because they want to keep the storyline alive for YT hits. I mean I'm not saying it's all figured out, but Carlin yesterday reverted back to saying - they don't know if it's my heart. Uh Carlin it's been 2 months. Your cardiac tests from 2 mos ago have been read + if they aren't sending you for additional testing/other cardiologists, you KNOW it isn't cardiac. Having had a ton of cardiac testing over the years, they don't let you wait on that testing for months UNLESS they can explicitly say - this isn't an emergency, you can get it done in the next few months when you have time. So then it isn't an emergency . . . and you don't act like it. Pick a lane Carlin/Evan.

You KNOW they are watching their YT stats very closely as they want social media to be their full time income w/o Evan going back to work. They KNOW that the OMG Medical Mystery videos get 300-500k views, while all the "regular" ones even moving into the new house, house reno etc. never get more than 150k on avg. It's pretty well understood looking at analytics that they are making around $5 per 100k hits. The difference is huge - 150k hits this week = $750 this week. 400k hits = $2000 this wk. Given that they're looking to replace Evan's income of at least 70k + have to buy benefits, they KNOW they need way more $2000 wks than $750 weeks.

Anyone notice that they have NOT been able to deliver 2 videos per week as they promised once Evan was home? I just think they know they don't have the material and if they start making boring - watch us play in the backyard videos - people will lose interest and won't even tune in for the "emergency emergency - we need to update you" videos. The only other types of videos for them that get 200-300k hits are the pregnancy/birth/gender reveal type of videos yet they know that storyline is gone maybe forever but at least for a long time if drs. are telling them they can't get pregnant again next year.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Carlin is excited to be teaching at VBS this week. Off her meds again? You betcha! (My guess, she didn't say one way or another.)

eta Carlin said in her stories yesterday that she was sort of reviewing her story for those who didn't know it, hence the mention of a heart condition. But the stupid idiot didn't tell the audience that's been ruled out, focusing instead on her brain. All for clicks. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

No I don’t believe they exactly said she didn’t pass out, but since no one called an ambulance and she was “out” for 20 minutes, the story doesn’t really hold together. Maybe they called Evan and he said not to call ambulance? But if someone I knew fell, hit their head on rocks and then was out for 20 minutes, I would call 911. But they are either lying or exaggerating or just stupid. Or all three.

Alyssa kept saying she passed out and also said that Whit tried to catch her. My guess is Whit tried to catch her/was able to catch her or at least slow her fall and ease her onto the ground which happened to be asphalt. So Kelly takes that as - OMG she hit her head on rocks [and I was scared ME ME ME].

Alyssa did say they called Evan - so chances are EVAN is the one who said nah don't bother with an ambulance, she doesn't want to go/they won't do anything/bring her home. Yet EVAN wasn't worried enough to be like OMG I'm driving out there?? I imagine he had the kids but who cares? Wouldn't most husbands who 2 mos ago were teary on camera going on about how they can't be more than 5 ft away be throwing the kids into the car seat and high tailing it to wherever the wife was? Rather than hoping some strange men walking by would carry their wife to the car?

And these 2 need to pick a lane. Every few weeks they come onto IG and explain how bad/dire things have been. Yet they have not adjusted their lives one bit to those circumstances [besides Evan staying home]. Guess what if things are dire for real, then people stay home - they don't run from Sbux to Sonic to church to BSB to shopping to nails to Big House to pool day at the sweet church friends' house to vacation. They don't carry their young kids around asphalt church parking lots or concrete pool decks. 

And sure then people end up getting pretty depressed at being home all the time, so a spouse/relative will take them to visit relatives or out someplace AS AN OUTING, NOT DAILY. Like Evan could take her to visit her parents or 8 million sisters for a 45 min visit like normal people, where she could be sitting down?? Not staying up her parents' home until 2 am in the same week where she had an episode in the parking lot?? In this case if Carlin HAD to go shopping and things were so dire, why wasn't there a plan in place? Like ok we'll go but it's going to be a quick 45-60 min trip bc we aren't going to wear you out, so no we aren't walking the whole mall to get to Sonic or Sbux. Whit will drive, drop everyone off at the door, they are to sit on a bench outside the store if there is one or proceed into the store, and Whit will meet them after parking the car. That way if anything happens Carlin is either sitting or on store carpeting, she's not standing on asphalt. But then the way this family handles problems is by denying them so by having backup plans in place and/or limiting a trip to 45 min maybe you are admitting a problem and/or not trusting God to take care of you??

I wonder if Carlin now regrets cutting off Erin the way she did. Erin having her own health problems post Covid and having her parents/family act like they were NBD to the point where she had to have her MIL come from Okla to help her - would probably understand what Carlin is feeling now.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
30 minutes ago, cereality said:

You KNOW they are watching their YT stats very closely as they want social media to be their full time income w/o Evan going back to work.

THEY have never said he was quitting his job, in any way shape or form.  I’ve seen many people speculate about it but it is not fact. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

THEY have never said this, in any way shape or form. I’ve seen many people speculate about it but it is not fact. 

They've never said they want to make big bucks from You Tube as their full-time occupation; but everything they've done in the past few months certainly strongly suggests it.  And, there is no disputing that they do use their You Tube channel as a substantial source of income, currently their only source since Evan is on FMLA which is, by definition, unpaid.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

THEY have never said he was quitting his job, in any way shape or form.  I’ve seen many people speculate about it but it is not fact. 

We'll know in a few weeks what Evan has decided. I've already made my opinion known. 😁

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Evan's union, so he likely makes more than $40k.

And I am pretty sure he worked full time during his apprenticeship.

Per Google:

How much do Union Electrician jobs pay a year? The average annual pay for an Union Electrician Job in Tennessee is $53022 a year.

Evan is a newbie so I would think $40,000 is a reasonable guess.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Per Google:

How much do Union Electrician jobs pay a year? The average annual pay for an Union Electrician Job in Tennessee is $53022 a year.

Evan is a newbie so I would think $40,000 is a reasonable guess.

Apprentices make $20/hr. Evan would have gotten a bump when he made journeyman. 

Still, WAY underpaid compared to what I'm used to seeing for five years of education. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Carlin is excited to be teaching at VBS this week. Off her meds again? You betcha! (My guess, she didn't say one way or another.)

She's probably planning an "episode" during that. Lots of clicks and scarred for life children. Evan will title it "Carlin goes down in church: Caught on Tape part 2!"

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Was Alyssa in town before or after the weeklong beach trip?  

If I recall correctly, she got off the meds right before she had to wear the head wrap test and that was the week before they moved.  They moved like a day or two after she got those nodes removed from her head.  She did not have an episode while she had the head wrap on.  She did not have an episode while moving or unpacking, that they have shared.  She did not have an episode during their beach trip, that they have shared.  In the vlog that covered the beach vacation, Carlin was shown running on the beach carrying Zade.  You can tell on the drone shot that she is carrying him but when they do a close up, she doesn't have him.  

Then they go to Papa Bill and Jane's farm and as far as we know, she doesn't have an episode.  They come home and is this when Alyssa is visiting?                                                                               I can't recall exactly but this is around the time of the BSB cash and carry, right?  Carlin or Evan did an update and said Carlin had had some episodes and then there is the one shown on Alyssa's vlog.  They were out shopping and walking back to the car and Carlin fell.  Whitney tried to catch her, but Carlin still ended up hitting her head.  They said she was out 20 minutes.  Carlin was sitting there saying, "It wasn't that big of a deal" but she looks spaced and zoned out.  And how would she know?  

She goes back on the seizure meds that no one told her to start taking again weeks ago, and that knocks her out and makes her feel awful.  This past weekend, Evan did a story and showed her sleeping heavily and says she's not up to doing an Amazon Prime video, but days later, there are a lot of Amazon boxes on their front door.  In a Insta story today, Carlin is unloaded the dishwasher and says she has pockets of time on her meds where she can get stuff done.  She's shows off silverware, a light fixture, hammock and other things she got during Prime days.  

It's all very confusing to me now.  I mean, RUNNING on the beach to zoned out and can't function.  And now this week, teaching at VBS.  Seriously?  

Edited by ranchgirl
Trying to fix some wonking spacing.
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
1 minute ago, ranchgirl said:

It's all very confusing to me now.  I mean, RUNNING on the beach to zoned out and can't function.  And now this week, teaching at VBS.  Seriously?  

I think you got the timeline right. But the zoning out/can’t function was a result of going back on the meds. She’s said they really knock her out until they regulate in her system. I think they are starting to regulate now and that’s why she said she has little amounts of time to do stuff. 
Is VBS all day?  Or like an after work type thing? Probably not the best time to do that but they may have signed up before & the church is counting on her. Also I think she has major FOMO. That’s why she’s always doing something, going out w/people, hanging at her parents for all hours, etc. 

• Like 2
(edited)
On 7/17/2022 at 5:38 PM, cereality said:

Well she had an episode at VBS and fell hard enough that she has a concussion and Evan is staying up all night with her and that friend that scrubbed their tub is staying over?! Doesn’t sound like they went to the hospital (though maybe as it’s 11:45 in the IG and Evan says they just got home) and they have a follow up appt w her dr this week. She’s insisting on Evan taking her to a BSB meeting in the morning though right now he’s saying IDK about that — uh why not insist on the dr seeing you in person in the morning??

Why don’t they stay home more?? And Evan says in the video that he’s never there when this happens - presumably bc he was off helping/socializing. Why don’t they implement a plan that if they go out then he legit must stay by her side the whole time even if that means less time with his friends???

Edited by cereality
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

I think she's off the meds again. I don't think she could hack teaching VBS to little kids zonked out on the meds. 

She said before (I think when she was first in them) that they knock her out until they regulate in her system. She said in her reel today that she was feeling better and had time to do small stuff. 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

She said before (I think when she was first in them) that they knock her out until they regulate in her system. She said in her reel today that she was feeling better and had time to do small stuff. 

VBS is an all day commitment for a week. Although I think I'm right and she went off her meds so she could get through the day. And paid dearly for her recklessness. 

She said in Alyssa as vlog that doctors don't do anything, so I get why she isn't seeing one. Another stupid decision in a mess of bad decisions.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, cereality said:

Well she had an episode at VBD and fell hard enough that she has a concussion and Evan is staying up all night with her and that friend is staying over?!

Thanks for the heads up.  I went right over to her Insta and saw his story.   

I honestly don't understand why she is trying to do all this when she is not well.  

In the update just now, Evan says Carlin wants to go to a BSB meeting in the morning.  So, while on meds that knock her out and give her headaches right now, to an evening helping out with VBS, to getting home from that and getting the kids to bed, then to getting up early and going to a BSB meeting. 

I can see problem #1 clearly.                                                 

Carlin cannot even be trusted to watch her own kids right now and she is running around without a care in the world.  

• Like 5

VBS depends on the church.  Some are in the morning.  Some are in the evening.  Some are all day.  Just depends.  

I believe Carlin and Evan's church is just evenings, from like 5:30 - 8.  I say this because I remember when they went last summer and them getting there and leaving with Layla.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lucky BSB staff, having to listen to her whole "ordeal" at the morning meeting.  She's spacey and stupid enough, but after a night of not sleeping because of the concussion protocols, she will be utterly useless. 

Please tell me why Evan has FMLA when they have someone else staying with them?  Rhetorical question, I don't really need an answer. 

But for shits and grins, show me what you got.  I'll start ~ Evan gets his fantasy of a threesome. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • The doctors said I should never be more than 5 feet away from her - Evan FMLA Stewart
  • I'm never there when she falls - also Evan FMLA Stewart

If Carlin is really fainting what is it going to take for them to take it seriously? Carlin fainting at the top of a staircase? Carlin fainting while holding a child while walking on a paved parking lot?

Also... Carlin fainted at the registration table, yet they didn't get home until 11 or so at night? I would assume registration would be prior to 6pm if the program runs 6 - 8. So they stayed at church for hours after the fall?

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

What is it going to take for these two numbskulls to do what they need to do? Carlin clearly needs to slow down and let her body adjust! She said she is (was ?) on Keppra for the seizures. My husband takes that as he had a seizure a year ago. It takes a LONG time to get used to the side effects. We really have to carefully plan our day around when he’s more tired etc. This seems to be beyond C & E. Very sad but they definitely suffer from FOMO.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I couldn't believe that drone video  Carlin running into the waves with baby Zade in her arms.

First fall with one of those two little ones in her arms and I do believe her IG and YouTube career will be over due to child endangerment and stupidity!

• Like 7
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:
  • The doctors said I should never be more than 5 feet away from her - Evan FMLA Stewart
  • I'm never there when she falls - also Evan FMLA Stewart

If Carlin is really fainting what is it going to take for them to take it seriously? Carlin fainting at the top of a staircase? Carlin fainting while holding a child while walking on a paved parking lot?

Also... Carlin fainted at the registration table, yet they didn't get home until 11 or so at night? I would assume registration would be prior to 6pm if the program runs 6 - 8. So they stayed at church for hours after the fall?

I don't know what it is going to take.  Her losing consciousness at ballfields, parking lots and church don't seem to be alarming at all.  

Didn't Evan say in the Insta story late last night that they did go to the doctor because they said it looked like she had a concussion and he had to check her vitals every hour.  Hence the friend there to help with Zade and Layla.  

Carlin's body is trying to tell her to s l o w down, but she isn't getting the message.  I bet she got a lot of attention last night when she went down at VBS.  

• Like 2
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

I don't know what it is going to take.  Her losing consciousness at ballfields, parking lots and church don't seem to be alarming at all.  

Didn't Evan say in the Insta story late last night that they did go to the doctor because they said it looked like she had a concussion and he had to check her vitals every hour.  Hence the friend there to help with Zade and Layla.  

Carlin's body is trying to tell her to s l o w down, but she isn't getting the message.  I bet she got a lot of attention last night when she went down at VBS.  

Evan avoided the whole doctor thing which makes me think is was a phone call, not an actual visit. And I'm guessing the phone call didn't happen until they went home.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, writerwoman said:

Okay we can get back to the latest “spell” in a minute, but can we please address the ginormous mirror she bought that is literally as big as one of the walls in my house???

Yup. That mirror is bigger than most walls in my house. I can't find it on Amazon, but similar mirrors are quite pricey. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ranchgirl said:

I have no doubts she signed up to teach VBS for that very reason--attention and footage when she drops over in front of an audience. One minute the kiddies are smiling over Noah's duos of animals and the next they are gasping as Miss Carlin goes down. 

1 hour ago, writerwoman said:

Okay we can get back to the latest “spell” in a minute, but can we please address the ginormous mirror she bought that is literally as big as one of the walls in my house???

I'll take 'They like watching themselves in the bedroom' for $1,000. 

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, writerwoman said:

59 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Evan avoided the whole doctor thing which makes me think is was a phone call, not an actual visit. And I'm guessing the phone call didn't happen until they went home.

That mirror was HUGE.  I don't know how they will ever get that up the stairs.  How was it even delivered?  

Could be that he just called the doctor.  Evan said something like "the doctor is saying she looks like she has a concussion"  ... 

so I guess I took that as a doctor had seen Carlin.  

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

If they'd actually seen a doctor, surely they would've gotten some footage and we'd have seen her lying on a cart, hooked up to monitors, lying in the machine for a CT.  I presume it was Evan who 'diagnosed' her concussion and then 'prescribed' the hourly checks of her vital signs.  

No real doctor is going to diagnose a concussion over the phone, let alone recommend that the couple themselves just monitor things themselves without a proper medical evaluation and probably a CT.  Her doctor surely realizes by now that these two are idiots who couldn't keep a goldfish alive by themselves.  No way he diagnosed a concussion and told them to stay home.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 6
  • Love 4

Actually many MDs do diagnose concussions on a phone consult, even before the pandemic and Zoom. They ask the standard questions - how far was the fall, is there a bump, did the patient lose consciousness, speech, cognition, etc. Most concussions don't need medical interventions and can be treated at home.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think Carlin's afraid Zach and Whit are going to push her out of the Boutique, just like she and Whit did to Erin. 

I think Carlin needs a psychiatrist more than anything else at this point. 

Karma is a bitch, Carlin.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
Just now, GeeGolly said:

Actually many MDs do diagnose concussions on a phone consult, even before the pandemic and Zoom. They ask the standard questions - how far was the fall, is there a bump, did the patient lose consciousness, speech, cognition, etc. Most concussions don't need medical interventions and can be treated at home.

But if they weren’t going to an ER then come home ASAP. Why stay at church until 11:45 - to have ppl pray over them?? Ppl can pray after you go home too.

Anyone notice that mirror isn’t anchored? I get it, it’s going upstairs so no one will anchor it in the living room. But have they noticed they have a toddler + a dog? Layla was going up to it putting her hands on it and by the number of hand prints it looked like she’d been doing that all day. Sure she’s too tiny to pull it down but do they realize their dog can get into the section that’s angled next to the wall or try to get in and in doing so rock the mirror that Layla is standing in front of just enough?! How stupid are they?? They need to call Trace/Warden/Isiah ASAP to come help Evan carry that upstairs and anchor it ASAP. And until that could be done most normal parents would’ve left it boxed up in the garage so it wouldn’t draw a toddler’s fascination and made sure the toddler never went into the garage alone lest she get curious about the giant box. This is what happens when young immature undereducated idiots have babies. They’re no different than the dozens who’ve been on Teen Mom - they’d be horrified at that comparison bc they put a ring on it before getting it on - but their preparation for life was less than those on that show bc they were so effing sheltered and then ran straight to marriage + babies ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think Carlin's afraid Zach and Whit are going to push her out of the Boutique, just like she and Whit did to Erin. 

Can someone explain to me what happened here? How did Carlin and Whitney push Erin out of the Boutique? I thought Erin just didn’t want to be involved anymore. 

2 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Can someone explain to me what happened here? How did Carlin and Whitney push Erin out of the Boutique? I thought Erin just didn’t want to be involved anymore. 

I don't have all the details but I thought it was due to her being sick for so long at the start of the pandemic and they were leaning toward buying clothes that weren't only geared toward modest wear and pregnant/breast feeding moms.

• Useful 3
On 7/16/2022 at 8:15 PM, cereality said:

Well these people treat nails + Sbux/Sonic + vacations + the Big House + BSB like the rest of the population treats actual jobs. And oh wait they don't treat Evan's ACTUAL job as a job - that he's free to skip under the guise of his wife needing him 24-7, even when she's out getting nails done with her sisters and hanging with Whit at BSB.

I mean I guess she thinks BSB is a real job but it really isn't one that requires her there or even working more than 10-15 hrs/wk. They have no storefront. They get cheap crap shipped to them, they have employees who unpack it and then pack it up when someone orders from them. All the other stuff they do - deciding what to order [though I have a feeling they're stuck in a LulaRoe situation where they've signed contracts where stuff just keeps coming to them - hence having way too much inventory] + deciding when to do sales + tracking finances is all work that can be done on a laptop from home in like 10 hrs/wk. But then how would Whit get away from her kids all day and how would she and Whit pal around all day?

I wonder if she and Evan fear that Z&W will edge her out of the business if she's sick and unable to show up. After all that business now needs to generate household income for Z&W, it's not just side income for Whit so they REALLY want all of it, but now E&C also want the business for household income so E doesn't have to go back to work. But what goes around comes around - if they could edge out Erin for being sick, there's no reason Whit can't edge them out.

I'm not saying neuro activity has anything to do with taking care of yourself, but do they think it'll hurt to take care of herself? She was having episodes during the week when Alyssa was there, including in a freaking parking lot, yet Saturday morning she and Evan are headed to the cash and carry doing an IG being like oh yeah haha we stayed up until 2 AM at the Big House last night. WTF??? You're freaking unwell, you look unwell, you've already seen your sister who visited your home + saw you pass out in the parking lot + expressed sympathy unlike the rest of the fam -- can you really not get yourself in bed by 10 pm, knowing you'll be at BSB all day the next day??

Interesting that on today's IG she clearly says that drs. say this is likely caused by some disorder she always had but didn't know it until it got triggered by birth. Wonder if that means they're 2 and done or if the issue is "solved" they'll put it in God's hands in a few years and try to get a brother for Zade. I mean clearly they don't enjoy having kids besides carrying them like Gucci bags -- it cramps their style of staying up until 2 am, living on Sonic corn dogs etc.

I don't pay a ton of attention to this family but don't several of the Bates daughters have some pretty significant health issues?  Erin, Alyssa, Carlin, any others?  

• Love 5