Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

So, since the Whispers dont really do much beyond being creepy, walking with Walkers, and hanging by streams, I guess they all have time to practice that weird quasi southern accent that Alpha had going on?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I keep forgetting they went to Virginia. I thought this looked like Beth's hospital and that Princess was in ATL.

It looks like Rape Cross General  from S5

I also think they 're in ATL. with Pepto Bismol.

• Love 1
Just now, tennisgurl said:

So, since the Whispers dont really do much beyond being creepy, walking with Walkers, and hanging by streams, I guess they all have time to practice that weird quasi southern accent that Alpha had going on?

Maybe it's a specific accent that Walkers can't hear.  So they walk around holding conversations in Alpha-speak and the Walkers can't hear them.  Lucky Walkers.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

What show?

I was speaking a bit more metaphorically than literally, like Princess is such an over the top character she almost seems like she is from a different show! I mean, at least she isnt boring, and thats a lot better than a lot of the new characters we get!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Do we get to stay open and judge the home décor of all the TD contributors?  I've seen about a thousand living rooms this week and I still think Hardwick's rates pretty high.

• Love 4