One Night Ultimate Werewolf (ONUW) Mafia Games

• Start Topic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I think we're waiting to hear from dopplegangers and troublemakers. Here's a list:

Vanilla Villagers: @SilverStormm, @The Crazed Spruce (1 officially unclaimed)

Robber: @Ser Jorah Mormont (stole Silver's Villager role)

Apprentice Seer: @aquarian1 (? based on her knowing 1 unclaimed role)

Insomniac: @Lady Calypso

Villagers with possibly a little something extra: @MarkHB, @MuuMuuChainsmoker, @Drogo, @Dougal, @caprice, @Lisin

Didn't claim anything: @CuriousParker

Haven't spoken up yet: @egavasc, @saoirse, @Athena, @Deadpool

Unspoken-for roles: (Bold = village wants to kill, Italics = they want us to kill them but we don't want to)

Doppelganger

2 Masons

Seer

Troublemaker

Drunk

Hunter

Bodyguard

2 Werewolves

Dreamwolf

Minion

Tanner

Sorry, I'm here. Due to some changes, I can't get online as much during the work day (silly job, wanting me to actually WORK?).

I don't have much to add, other than to say that I started as a villager, and I'm finding a few of the claims on the list to be somewhat dubious, just out of my own suspicious nature. I'd like to see what people who actually might know something have to say...

Updated list of claims (but we're still waiting for people with power to speak up...)

Vanilla Villagers: @SilverStormm, @The Crazed Spruce (1 officially unclaimed)

Robber: @Ser Jorah Mormont (stole Silver's Villager role)

Apprentice Seer: @aquarian1 (? based on her knowing 1 unclaimed role)

Insomniac: @Lady Calypso

Drunk: @MuuMuuChainsmoker

Villagers with possibly a little something extra: @MarkHB, @Drogo, @Dougal, @caprice, @Lisin, @saoirse

Didn't claim anything: @CuriousParker

Haven't spoken up yet: @egavasc, @Athena, @Deadpool

Unspoken-for roles: (Bold = village wants to kill, Italics = they want us to kill them but we don't want to)

Doppelganger

2 Masons

Seer

Troublemaker

Hunter

Bodyguard

2 Werewolves

Dreamwolf

Minion

Tanner

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Last night I fooled around with @caprice.  And another woman, too.  Same time.

Well! Sounds like some other woman is my new Masonic buddy.

• Love 1

I have a gameplay question for @SVNBob : if one Werewolf were unclaimed, so that there was 1 Werewolf and the Dreamwolf, would the 1 Werewolf be entitled to a free look at an unclaimed role, as they would be if they were a solo Wolf?

I'll also point out that we now apparently have 3 claimants to Vanilla Villager (Deadpool, The Crazed Spruce, and initially Silverstormm), of whom Ser Jorah has confirmed robbing Silverstormm of her Villagerhood and Aquarian1 has said that one VV role was unclaimed.  Someone I just named is lying :) .

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Drogo said:

Fine, I'll tell you!

Last night I fooled around with @caprice.  And another woman, too.  Same time.

I always suspected you were a troublemaker of the nth degree. Did we at least have fun? *sigh* And I'd actually been looking forward to a long chat with @Dougal....

• Love 1
4 hours ago, caprice said:

I always suspected you were a troublemaker of the nth degree. Did we at least have fun? *sigh* And I'd actually been looking forward to a long chat with @Dougal....

We had a lot of fun, so much so in fact that the third member of our rendezvous @egavasc was apparently rendered speechless. 

I wonder what her role was before she became  @Dougal's Mason buddy...?

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Drogo said:

We had a lot of fun, so much so in fact that the third member of our rendezvous @egavasc was apparently rendered speechless. 

At least the fun was mutual and not just you... observing. ;)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MarkHB said:

I have a gameplay question for @SVNBob : if one Werewolf were unclaimed, so that there was 1 Werewolf and the Dreamwolf, would the 1 Werewolf be entitled to a free look at an unclaimed role, as they would be if they were a solo Wolf?

No.  Because the Werewolf would not be a Lone Wolf because of the Dreamwolf.  Lone Wolf is quite literal.

But the Dreamwolf would never get the Lone Wolf power, even if they were the only wolf.  Because they wouldn't know they were the Lone Wolf.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, caprice said:

At least the fun was mutual and not just you... observing. ;)

If the fun isn't mutual, it isn't fun! 

I do have to wonder if one of our Vanillas is actually Chocolate.  And what's Lady @Athena got for us?

• Love 1

Because this weekend has been relatively quiet, and because I am a kind and gracious GM (...no laughing), I am granting a 24-hour extension.

Voting now ends at 12 pm CDT Monday and not in 3.5 hours.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Drogo said:

Is this why my back hurts this morning? My goodness! And I always liked becoming a mason. 

• Love 1

OK... so here are the claims so far, and based on the fact that we've now heard from everyone, more than one person has to be lying... Specifically we've got too many VVs. 

Werewolf

Werewolf

Dreamwolf

Minion 

Villagers with possibly a little something extra: @Athena, @MarkHB, @Lisin, @saoirse

Tanner

Doppelganger

Hunter

Bodyguard

Mason @Dougal

Mason @caprice swapped with @egavasc by @Drogo

Seer @CuriousParker says "A" was a VV (She also looked at "C" but hasn't identified what it was) 

Apprentice Seer @aquarian1 says she looked at "A" (hasn't said what A was)

Robber @Ser Jorah Mormont says he stole @SilverStormm's VV role

Troublemaker @Drogo swapped @caprice and @egavasc 

Drunk @MuuMuuChainsmoker

Insomniac @Lady Calypso

Villager @SilverStormm now Robber 

Villager @The Crazed Spruce

Villager @Deadpool

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

Oh, you were really swapped. :) 

Poor @caprice ... I think you may have "caught something" bad from @egavasc ... I feel guilty because the whole night was my idea...

As we don't know who is lying and we can't afford to risk lynching the minion or tanner; I'm gonna vote based on this^, if @egavasc comes back and says she was the tanner or minion then I'll retract.

1 to DL caprice (Silverstormm)

• Love 1

To be clear @egavasc if you were a Tanner, Wolf or Minion, you aren't anymore- and now is the time to tell us. @Dougal verified that @caprice was his Mason brother before I revealed the switchee's (your) identity, and I definitely swapped you. Whoever you were before,  you are definitely Village now.

That's where my head is at, too, @SilverStormm but I would like to hear from @egavasc

before joining a DL.

@CuriousParker, was the Doppleganger the other unclaimed role you saw?  The only thing I'm worried about is if egavasc got switched before Drogo got to her (by a Dopple-Troublemaker or Dopple-Robber).  I wouldn't expect a Dopple-Robber to speak up if they wound up as a Wolf, though.

With that said, and a strong probability that the caprice DL is correct, I'll out myself as the Bodyguard.  ALL OTHER VILLAGERS, IGNORE MY VOTE!  If you don't understand why, reread the Bodyguard rules or just trust that I'm doing the right thing.

3 to DL caprice (Silverstormm, CP, aquarian1)

1 to DL @Lady Calypso (MarkHB)

(Nothing personal, LC :)

• Love 1
10 hours ago, caprice said:

*sobs* And I thought we were friends, @Drogo! What did you do to me???

9 hours ago, Drogo said:

See, all- this is why I can't get anyone to fool around with me twice.

• Love 2