Type keyword(s) to search

The Princess Bride Mafia

• Start Topic

I just thought of this (I know, dazzling isn't it?)...

CP asked several times for an investigation on Tmunz. If TMunz is bad we clear CP character (now Jesse.)

Machiabelly and Tmunz claiming same character. If Tmunz is bad we clear Macciabelly.

I'll point out that CP (now Jesse) tried to get a DL moving on Hanged Man by citing "Renegade." Oddly, I heard that song last night at a local pub.

Forgive the confusion, but I didn't mean to imply I'm Machiabelly's character. The only clue that fits mine (a character who isn't even on the list that was compiled) is extra-ordinary.

So, sorry, but if the DL happens, you're going to be very disappointed.

And now I'm wondering if our mods have split Westley/Man in Black/Dread Pirate Roberts. That just seems like cheating.

I caught the extra-ordinary hero thing but I am missing on the significance- help someone?

I also have you saying 'I'm a decent fellow, I hate to die' but I think I may have also seen you say 'I hate to kill you' this is why I asked if we had someone claiming two characters or if we had two people claiming the same one. I asked some others for help with what they thought about the claimings.

So I'm still a bit confused on that point.

It was definitely two people using the quotes. It was addressed during the last Day.

• Love 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm reading this correctly, TMunz is saying that she quoted Westley not because she is Westley, but because the movie is quotable.  

TMunz is claiming to be an "extra-ordinary" Hero who wasn't on the character list we created.  So I have no idea who she could be, because I made the original character list.  

1. Westley
  2. Buttercup
  3. Grandson
  4. Grandfather
  5. Prince Humperdinck
  6. Count Rugen
  7. Inigo
  8. Fezzik
  9. Miracle Max
  10. Valerie
  11. King
  12. Queen
  13. Vizzini
  14. Yellin
  15. Albino
  16. Ancient Boo-er
  17. Impressive Clergyman
  18. Shrieking eel?
  19. ROUS?

So, this is the original list. There are a few people listed that we still haven't seen. TMunz is claiming an extra-ordinary character and says that character is not listed. Who are we missing?

That's why I wonder if we might have different people playing Westley, Roberts and Man in Black.

• Love 1

TMunz is claiming to be an "extra-ordinary" Hero who wasn't on the character list we created.  So I have no idea who she could be, because I made the original character list.  

Hmm. Would it be possible that S. Morgenstern could be a character? I'm just guessing at this...

• Love 1

I was going to point out that the reason the not reliable and untrue clue towards me was dropped was because of the space between the letters, and I'm glad others agree because I am 100% hero. I'm generally great at research but I haven't been able to find anything just yet because of extenuating circumstances. 

I'm moving the DL list from the last page because I hate having to go back and forth, but I am still catching up so I don't want to vote just yet. Work has been kicking my butt this week so I am only now getting to read all your responses and I want to get a chance to read the story one more time before I vote. 

7 to DL TMunz (Machiabelly, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, aquarian1, stacey, Jesse, Drogo) 2 to wrap it in chocolate so it goes down easier

• Love 2

TMunz. If you were not in fact claiming Wesley, then I am sorry, but it sure looked like that, and with belly in my name I have to go with my gut. I would also like to thank the person who saved my life I hope you have more miracles up your sleeve.

• Love 1

Machiabelly, that's okay. I believe you are who you say are. And, I'm really sorry to inform you that your gut is wrong in this case. Perhaps some Tums or ginger would settle it and thus you could remove your name from the injustice that might take place.

• Love 1

OINKY BOINKY, ON 11 JUN 2015 - 06:24 AM, SAID:

I just thought of this (I know, dazzling isn't it?)...

CP asked several times for an investigation on Tmunz. If TMunz is bad we clear CP character (now Jesse.)

Machiabelly and Tmunz claiming same character. If Tmunz is bad we clear Macciabelly.

I'll point out that CP (now Jesse) tried to get a DL moving on Hanged Man by citing "Renegade." Oddly, I heard that song last night at a local pub.

Jesse wanting a DL on Hanged man is equivocal - proves nothing. Because HM was not a villain.

If TMunz turns out to be bad it clears CP (now Jesse) because I don't think a villain would insist so many times to investigate someone they know is a co-villain.

If TMunz turns out good - CP is misguided town or a villain going after someone she knows is town.

Tmunz being villain proves something, town proves nothing except we will know his role.

• Love 1

Here's what I know based on the story and my own hand in it, Wesley was targeted and saved. So the villains also had an idea who Wesley was last night.

I honestly don't know who we are missing from the hero list that is "extra-ordinary". TMunz, if you could just give us a better hint, I and others would reconsider, but until that time:

8 to DL TMunz (Machiabelly, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, aquarian1, stacey, Jesse, Drogo, Athena) 1 to escape the castle.

• Love 2
(edited)

Aha! Now I see the violence inherent in the system! I'm just a common hero, silent, yes, but still wanting the best for my country of Florin. Humperdinck? I didn't vote for him. "Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses" not from some horrible untimely death of the last ruler.

Edited by TMunz
  • Love 1

Yeah, I'm not quite sure who you could be, TMunz. Maybe it's because I've only watched TPB once and it was obviously very recently. Even then, I can't figure it out. Not that I don't trust you, but...ok, I don't know if I trust you. I'm really unsure about this lynch (although that's me on every lynch) but if everyone else feels confident, then I can only hope for the best at this point. Please don't be wrong! 

9 to DL TMunz (Machiabelly, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, aquarian1, stacey, Jesse, Drogo, Athena, Lady Calypso) 0 to turn to the next chapter

• Love 1

tumblr_np0c0kSRaU1u0k6deo3_250.gif

Well, call me Dennis and stick me in a mud field.

Really? No one's seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? All right then, you all owe me a very nice drink when you learn what you've done.

• Love 1

I certainly missed an exciting day while I was remodeling the kitchen. How come no one's this talkative when I'm at my desk for the day?!

Beer me. Coldest one you got.

• Love 1

How did yall managed to DL someone in 12 hours is the question

Because the villains are quite good at arousing suspicion without factual basis and convincing everyone else to follow suit.

If I'm dead at least I'm in good company with you, HM.

• Love 1

Friends, I'm heading out to a whisk(e)y party tonight with some old buddies. I've been promised a selection of up to 20. I will let you know my results... if any of you are interested. ;)

• Love 3

Friends, I'm heading out to a whisk(e)y party tonight with some old buddies. I've been promised a selection of up to 20. I will let you know my results... if any of you are interested. ;)

That's assuming they don't start blending into the same thing. ;)

• Love 2

TPB Mafia Mod Announcement

Real life is getting in the way ... we are hoping to get the Night 3 story up sometime today ... however, it might be tomorrow before you see it.  

Carry on with the drinking.

• Love 2

We have the airfreshener...it smells like JUSTICE.  :-)

The thing you don't know is just for display only. I got one that looks like Duck Hunt cartridge. There would have been nothing new to me.

• Love 2
(edited)

Bob- please tell me you put the headband on and threw a sweet Haduuuuuken?

I'm curiously curious as to what Captain America smells like. I'm thinking CK One?

Edited by Drogo

I didn't know they did crates filled with random stuff from other crates. Sure, I already had about 90% of the stuff, but still, good to know....

(BTW, my Cap air freshener is still in the pack, 'cause I don't have a car to put it in. It does smell like vanilla justice, though. And my cartridge thingee was based on Firefly.)

• Love 1

The thing you don't know is just for display only. I got one that looks like Duck Hunt cartridge. There would have been nothing new to me.

Having looked at past crates, I get it now.  It's a mini version of one of these.  Nice little sculpture.

Bob- please tell me you put the headband on and threw a sweet Haduuuuuken?

Damn.  Wish I'd thought of that.  I'll do it when I get the chance.

Justice smells like vanilla? Who'da thunk it...

I think that's a joke about the perception of Cap.  He's a vanilla (read: plain and boring) hero, according to some interpretations.

I didn't know they did crates filled with random stuff from other crates. Sure, I already had about 90% of the stuff, but still, good to know....

Like I said, this was a special sale they advertised in their newsletter.  I've also seen that they've sold entire old crates before.   Earlier this year, they had a sale with the crates from Oct - Dec of last year.  So they'll occasionally do things like this.

As I understood it, these crates were entirely random.  So if Machia and Spruce had also both ordered this special, for example, they might not have had the same items in their crates.  Still would have probably got duplicates of something they already had, but it may not have been an exact match for my crate.

• Love 1

Like I said, this was a special sale they advertised in their newsletter. I've also seen that they've sold entire old crates before. Earlier this year, they had a sale with the crates from Oct - Dec of last year. So they'll occasionally do things like this.

Yeah, I saw the sale they had. Funny thing is, I actually started getting them back in October, so I already had those crates. (I would've loved to pick up September's, though. It had a Groot Funco Pop figure! And a replica tribble!)
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think that's a joke about the perception of Cap.  He's a vanilla (read: plain and boring) hero, according to some interpretations.

What would Batman smell like?  

Cash money?  

Edited by Drogo