Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation and Spoilers for the Gallaghers and Friends

• Start Topic

I will probably watch the first couple episodes, but if it's going the way it seems to be I don't think I'll be interested anymore. Especially because they still aren't getting rid of Sammi (and her creepy hellspawn) and Joan Cusack left. I'm also not enjoying the Kevin and Vee becoming parents drama, or even Lip and Amanda...and his professor too? Then there's Debs turning into exactly what it seemed that she didn't want in previous seasons.. I dunno.

Anyone wanna take bets on when StimmyJack will turn up again? Just cos Fiona said she never wanted to see him again doesn't necessarily mean he won't come back for the bazillionth time.

What can you tell us about the next season of Shameless? –Corrado

When I was talking to Cameron Monaghan about his Gotham send-off, I was sure to ask if we have not seen the last of Noel Fisher, who plays Mickey to his Ian on the Showtime series. Monaghan chuckled and then teased, “I don’t think you’ll wait long to see a really nice scene that he has. I won’t say what it is, but it’s a really nice scene.”

http://tvline.com/2015/10/18/once-upon-a-time-season-5-fall-finale-episode/

Well, from what people can piece together based on Instagram and interviews, Fisher is in the first episode... And probably not much else (or at least not stuff filmed with the rest of the cast). So, it's nice that he has a scene, I guess. Lol. It will be interesting to see if it's an exit scene.

Also interesting is that it looks like Emily Bergl is likely off the show... And who knows what her presence will be this season. She's been on another show though, apparently.

Instagram accounts also suggest some good stuff with Svetlana, so hopefully that is fun. Also, there will be more love Fiona love triangle (ug!). I wish they would go back to more Fiona in season 1-3 mode. I really enjoyed her before she went totally weird and boy-crazy.

Also interesting is that it looks like Emily Bergl is likely off the show... And who knows what her presence will be this season. She's been on another show though, apparently.

Did I miss something? Why is Emily Bergl off the show? Last spoiler I heard was that they were casting for her mother.

Here is a storyline suggestion regarding Lip:

As Lip begins his most challenging college class (Quantum Physics??), he comes face to face with something he has yet to experience at the university...a classmate even more brilliant than he is. Stunningly beautiful Jordan Mitchell (played by the actress Troian Bellisario of "Pretty Little Liars") floors Lip, Professor Yoens and the class with her genius ability. Lip becomes obsessed with matching her in the classroom, which becomes a bitter, intellectual war zone between the two rivals. While the two develop a deep seeded hatred for each other, they can't help but meet up for steamy, late-night sexual encounters at her high priced Chicago penthouse paid for by her rich family. Has Lip met his match? Watch the fireworks explode!

(I didn't know where to put this,so I stuck it here)

Edited by BigDfromLA
  • Love 1

So two people like the idea of having Troian Bellisario appear on Shameless. Hopefully the powers that be could make it happen!!! She is perfect for the show...talented, beautiful and intelligent. This would also be something quite different from Pretty Little Liars to add to her portfolio.

Edited by BigDfromLA

Could things finally be looking up for the Gallaghers? They’ve always scraped by, but the new season finds some of them getting a leg up. Picking up a month after last year’s season finale, we find Frank (William H. Macy) declaring war on the family after awakening from a coma to learn that his loved ones tossed him in the river. But Fiona (Emmy Rossum) is too busy improving her own life to worry about Frank’s. Although she ended Season 6 with a devastating betrayal, she has moved on, a warrior, and nothing is getting in the way of her new life as manager of Patsy’s – including her family. Gallagher golden boy Lip (Jeremy Allen White) finishes up his time in rehab and emerges with a new outlook on alcoholism and a grim vision of his future, whereas the once-unstable Ian (Cameron Monaghan) now is thriving as an EMT and in a comfortable relationship. Debbie (Emma Kennedy) is still figuring out how to be a good mom to young Franny, while Carl (Ethan Cutkosky) has some big decisions to face as he enters manhood. With Fiona’s new determination to make something of herself, will the rest of the Gallaghers fall apart without her there to pick up the pieces? [x]

Everything seems to be smooth going for the Gallaghers but it will get better then explode. I saw William Macy on a chat show and he revealed that Frank is going to get a job, a car and a credit card but then something will hit the fan and the old Frank will return. He mentioned that it was quite the adjustment to act sober Frank as he'd been doing drunk/stoned Frank for so long. He also stated that they've signed on for another season after this one as well. I was surprised that he dropped those little spoilers about his character but I can't wait to see how St Francis ruins it all. It just might be an epic Shameless moment. 

• Love 1

Just read that Cameron Monaghan will also be leaving Shameless as he states here:

"I have been a series regular on this show for roughly ten years," Monaghan wrote. "I was the tender age of 15 when we shot the pilot, and I came of age in so many ways, both legally and personally. I was very lucky to mature and grow with this show. Experiencing so many firsts, maturing as an actor, a professional, and a human. In the process of gaining friends, family, and the best coworkers a very lucky actor could ask for, and for this, I can be nothing but gracious. All good things come to an end. An old cliche, but one that rings true with a sincerity and clarity especially in moments like these. Everything ends."

Monaghan says he's known since last year that he'd be ending his journey as Ian Gallagher, but he didn't want to give the game away by announcing it too soon. Instead, he wanted fans to experience all the highs and lows of his final season and his character's journey as they came.

"This role has been a joy to inhabit, a wild and special ride, and I'd like to thank #Shameless as well as you, the viewers, for being there with him," Monaghan finished. "Goodbye, Ian Clayton Gallagher. We'll meet again?"

Edited by preeya
  • Love 1
On 10/8/2018 at 9:02 PM, 17wheatthins said:

Bumping for speculation about Ian. 

I’m speculating that after a bit in jail he realizes that what Milkovich meant by the monotony of daily existence (who knows he might be taken off of his meds) and he commits suicide. 

Or

They might just show him getting into his cell, us hearing the clank of it closing and his final scene will be him looking into the camera showing little to no emotion. Camera pans out. 

6 minutes ago, Dee said:

Mickey is on the lam in Mexico.

That’s right. He was dressed as a woman when they went to the border but then Ian didn’t cross with him. So he really could go find Mickey and have his happy ending (pun not intended). 

• Love 1

Being on the run with a toxic ex isn't a happy ending for Ian.

Ian confronting his mental illness head on, and accepting full responsibility for his destructive behavior is a happy ending (in the Gallagher-verse) imo.

7 minutes ago, Dee said:

Being on the run with a toxic ex isn't a happy ending for Ian.

Ian confronting his mental illness head on, and accepting full responsibility for his destructive behavior is a happy ending (in the Gallagher-verse) imo.

Whatever ending that the character Ian finds I just hope that it will leave us happy about having known him, and not sad. 

The show is facing two big character losses this season. Both Ian and Fiona. 

• Love 3
On 10/12/2018 at 2:18 PM, 17wheatthins said:

I would like to see him reunited with Mickey. That’s my endgame for Ian. 

U and me both....that's what i was hoping when they teased him going on run last ep.  I miss Mickey so much....the character and the actor.  I don't think they will kill Ian off. I think it will be like someone posted above....cell door clanks closed ad thats it, but I do think the others will still refer to him, he just won't be seen.

• Love 1

If you want healthy and functional relationships this isn’t really the show for it.   I just think Mickey and Ian had so much chemistry which is why I like them together.   Lip and the girl  he got pregnant who I still don’t know her name (which says a lot by the way) have zero chemistry which is half the problem.    I wouldn’t mind if Mandy came back as well...because again maybe unhealthy but chemistry.   

• Love 3
On 3/18/2019 at 11:41 AM, Chaos Theory said:

If you want healthy and functional relationships this isn’t really the show for it.   I just think Mickey and Ian had so much chemistry which is why I like them together.   Lip and the girl  he got pregnant who I still don’t know her name (which says a lot by the way) have zero chemistry which is half the problem.    I wouldn’t mind if Mandy came back as well...because again maybe unhealthy but chemistry.   

You are correct!!!! That's what makes Shameless -- shameless! The dysfunction of it all!

• Love 1