Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

It's hard to tell who won right now. Hopefully, this person who won it actually tells someone earlier than Sunday.

I think everyone's a possibility, but I think Jess could have won it. Don't forget that she was quite good at the mental HOH competition so since this Whackity Sax was a spelling one, I wouldn't count Jess out either.

Which...FUCK. 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They had a shot of Kemi doing the same thing.

I heard that and thought the exact same thing. I don't even remember it. Was it that you get to remove someone from the block and be the one to replace them?

The Diamond Power of Veto allows the holder the power to remove a houseguest off of the Nomination Block and then select the new nominee themselves, instead of deferring to the HOH for the replacement nominee. ... 

The Coup d'etat is better:

The Coup d’Etat was first introduced on “Big Brother: All-Stars” and was won by Mike “Boogie” Malin, but he never used it. Jeff had two weeks to use the Coup d’Etat in Season 11 and deployed it during Chima Simone‘s second HOH to save Russell Kairouz and Lydia Tavera. He nominated Jessie Godderz and Natalie Martinez, resulting in the former’s eviction.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, missyb said:

The Diamond Power of Veto allows the holder the power to remove a houseguest off of the Nomination Block and then select the new nominee themselves, instead of deferring to the HOH for the replacement nominee. ... 

Love it!! 🙌🏻   Best Power this Season!

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Didn't Matt store it in his ginch before the ceremony? I'm not sure I would wanna touch that one.

(edited)

Jackson has been going around bemoaning his 2 chipped teeth.  Jess just asked him what he was talking about.  He claims he chipped them because he grinds his teeth at night and he wasn't wearing his retainers.  He says he will now wear his retainers at all times.

Edited by zorak
47 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Because we can't have anything nice, it's probably the BB19 power that unleashed Paul in the house again. (Sorry, I'll go sit in the time out corner for even putting that out into the universe.)

SHUT IT SHUT IT SHUT IT SHUT IT...!!!

30 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie says she felt every single leg on her arms due to her heightened skin sensitivity that she says is due to her PMS.

Buffy_PMS.jpg.thumb.JPG.63c989794061e92364558139f2d4f841.JPG

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Been gone for a week and BB all over the place!

Totally addicted to ID channel and Derrick’s show is on.  Breaking Homicide.

His onscreen personality is not that great.  He narrates (reads a script) off camera which is annoying. Amateur move! Since, a lot of Hosts  are just able to do it in front of the camera.

Anyhoo!  Gr8tful is growing on me. Mostly due to the fact that the other side so wishy-washy!

Most annoying players (still in the game) are Jessica and Cliff.  

Girl Power, Female Empowerment, Jessica....sucks!

She really pissed me off when she chose Jackson to play Veto and not her BB-Bestie Nicole.

Cliff!  Dude, let go of Orwell!  WTH??!  

So, what happened with Orwell?  Did Christie hide him?  That was the funniest prank ever!  When Cliff was looking for Orwell and they started talking about the Saboteur Twist.  Cliff was eating it up....wondering why he was not chosen. 🤣

Last night he had Orwell back.  I am gonna guess BB made Orwell available for the live show.

Kinda loving Jackson and Holly social  game this week.  They are socializing with the Other Side trying to make meaningful connections. 

Are Jackson and Holly still a ‘Showmance?’

I hope Jessica goes on the block! 

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack is convinced that Jess won the power.  He's trying to convince the others.

And he's probably right. Jess is the most likely to have won it (she's WAY too happy and she seemed to be acting a little suspicious when talking to Kat). 

So, I think I have some thoughts about Jess possibly winning the power.

I think it would be Team Good Feeds if Jess won, because Bella would end up going. Hopefully David would come back, not Bella. So if Bella stays gone, here is what I think could happen:

Nick/Sam are free agents. Either they team up with Nicole/Cliff/David OR they get scooped up by Jack/Analyse.

I think there's a war brewing between Jack and Jackson. With how Jackson almost completely turned on Jack very early on in the game, it shows that they're not ride or die for each other.

What I think could happen is that the Six Shooters split: Jackson/Beth/Jess/Kat vs Jack/Analyse/Christie/Tommy. Analyse could use her connection with Nick to bring him and Sam over to their side, giving them some numbers. 

I think, with Bella going this week, it could end up breaking apart the big alliance sooner than it would have.

Again, not confirmed, and I could be way off base, but a possibility in something fun happening.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Jess is telling Kat that she doesn't have it.  She says she would tell Kat if she did.

...aw.

So that means....Christie might have it, after all. Or Nick. Analyse admitted that she spelled Julie's name wrong so...LMFAO.

• LOL 1
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Been gone for a week and BB all over the place!

Totally addicted to ID channel and Derrick’s show is on.  Breaking Homicide.

His onscreen personality is not that great.  He narrates (reads a script) off camera which is annoying. Amateur move! Since, a lot of Hosts  are just able to do it in front of the camera.

As the saying goes, Derrick has a face made for radio off-screen narration.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

What must happen is Bella somehow ends up on the block. That can only happen if Jess has the power and is a nominee. And, Bella does not play in veto and win. 

ANyone but Jess who has won the third power will not use it this week. There is no personal danger to them.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't think the nominations happened yet.  The feeds are back but it doesn't seem like that's what happened while they were off.  That would have also been the quickest nom ceremony ever.

Edited by zorak

Jackson has chipped teeth and sprained an ankle so far this season? Raven's at home making a list so that she can top these because if there's ever an All-Stars, you know BB19's Puppet Master is being brought back. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson has chipped teeth and sprained an ankle so far this season? Raven's at home making a list so that she can top these because if there's ever an All-Stars, you know BB19's Puppet Master is being brought back. 

If he were really committed, he'd fling himself down the staircase. Especially if it's a matter of upstaging someone else's injury.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

If he were really committed, he'd fling himself down the staircase. Especially if it's a matter of upstaging someone else's injury.

Still choked she didn't take a swan dive from the balcony. Imagine how she could have hurt herself if they had the climbing wall that year! 

• LOL 2

I love how we finally get an old-school power like we've been asking for and joking about for years now (now bring back Pandora's Box!) and it goes to the person we all least wanted to get it. 

Lemme guess, the Universe gave it to her because Manifested it and blah blah moon child blah smell my armpits aren't I lovely new age red flame.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

I love how we finally get an old-school power like we've been asking for and joking about for years now (now bring back Pandora's Box!) and it goes to the person we all least wanted to get it. 

I don't know about you, but I was MANIFESTING for anyone BUT Anal Lice to get it. You know AnalySis would have told Jack and he would have told her when to use it. 

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know about you, but I was MANIFESTING for anyone BUT Anal Lice to get it. You know AnalySis would have told Jack and he would have told her when to use it. 

See? It's all your fault. Your turn in the Time Out corner and think about what you did, missy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Lemme guess, the Universe gave it to her because Manifested it and blah blah moon child blah smell my armpits aren't I lovely new age red flame.

Probably.  She kept going on about how she was the cockroach whisperer telling them she loved them and crap.  I'm sure her cockroach kindness led to The Universe gifting her this power.

• Love 2
Just now, sphoebus31 said:

If Christie doesn't tell Jack right away, she will lose his trust completely when she uses the power.  I don't think there could be any way for her to spin it to avoid serious damage.

I don't think Christie particularly cares. She's been trashing Jack behind his back for a couple of weeks. She doesn't seem to like him that much. She could theoretically keep it a secret along with Tommy until finale night, and I hope she does. Christie's a blabbermouth but she's one of the better game players in the house right now. I don't totally trust her, but I also don't think she's a complete idiot who will waste it on someone like Bella. I think she could make a good move with it. And her not telling Jack, for now, is a good sign.

That's not to say she doesn't fuck it up and spill it to Jack in an hour from now or a day from now. But right now, it seems like she has some ideas on how to use her power and it won't be good for their alliance.

• Love 2

Also, Tommy now officially knows via Jack that Jack won the 2nd power.  Jack is describing what happened.  So Jack felt like bringing him into the loop even though Tommy already knew via Christie.

• LOL 1

It's also good that Christie has Jess and Nick to pin the power on so she can keep it to her and Tommy a little longer. I do hope she keeps the secret, as it could really benefit her.

Now, I can go to the movies in peace, knowing that this week will be back to boring and predictable.

• Love 1

Animal cams are back.  Right before they came on, Ovi had walked into a bedroom where Christie, Jack, and Tommy were talking.  Jack told him that he needed to leave because game talk.  Ovi said he didn't mind but he said he will be coming back into the house and when he does, he needs to know what's going on.  He also said that other people were talking game in front of him.  Jack made some comments along the lines of would he care to name names.  Of course Ovi didn't say.  Christie made a comment about how it shows lack of respect on the part of anyone who is violating the agreement.  Tommy said that maybe Ovi should get together with the other Camp Comeback kids and talk about bringing it before the house to re-vote on this matter.  And then it cut to the animal cam.

• LOL 2

Why??????. Christie???????? Why???????. I can’t believe how this season is going and it’s only 2 plus weeks. The Hateful 8 is just going to wipe out the other side and then I guess fight it out to the end. I have no one to root for. Why?????????

• Love 3

Every time they show this particular Kitteh Cam, my heart breaks for that little black and white guy in the bottom kennel that just wants to come out and play with the mouse-on-a-wire like the striped tabby but he can't figure out how to open the door and make a break for it. 

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

lol like this is some sort of billion dollar contract or something.

How very dare the rest of the house not respect this completely arbitrary rule two HGs came up with out of thin air because they're assholes. Christie is all, "Damn, I knew we should have made them all do a blood oath."

I wonder if Jack knows that Jackson told Ovi, like, two hours after the "No Game Talk" house meeting that as far as Jackson was concerned, the rule was only for David and Jackson would continue to talk game with Ovi, don't worry. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

I'm impressed that Jackson hasn't cried out for his Mommy yet over his chipped teeth  or whine for chocolate milk  and sucking his thumb.

What a big boy.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 9
3 hours ago, sphoebus31 said:

Thanks for the reply.  Well, I'm hoping it's not a physical competition. I'd prefer to see something based on paying attention to the game, or really anything that's a test of mental sharpness.

I was thinking about this. It would be hilarious if it's just the fastest person who can do Kaitlyn's puzzle from last year.

I would fall over laughing.

• LOL 10