Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I do not even know who she is? 

She's the younger of the two skinny girls with long dark hair. You might know her by her (dumb) nickname, Sis. Can often be found draped over or under Jack. 

• Love 2

I just watched Jackson spray the entire bedroom non-stop with a can of Febreze or Lysol.  That's a temporary solution.  The funk is probably permanently embedded in that house.

febreze.png

• Love 1
5 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie talking to people in the backyard about Jackson:  "He's coming out with all that fruit and serving people and making people happy is getting him out of his funk. What a fucking gentleman.  He's so cute.  I was telling the girls whenever I first came in here I thought he would be that tool bag college kid but he's growing on me so much every day.  I love him."  

She repeated it enough times that you would think she would remember it, but in case not, I'll shout it for her. "YOU LIKE GIRLS, CHRISTIE!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kat to David:  "I was in a strong alliance yesterday."

Kat:  "For the record, I never wanted to see you leave."

Edited by zorak
Kat not Holly
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Does Kat have a stress pimple on her forehead? Never noticed it before now.

She looks like she's broken out a lot more than I realized on her face.

Kat's telling David that she's tried to self evict like 10 times.

• Love 2

Kat says she wants to see David succeed.  She says she wants to tell him something that will help out his game but she looked around and said she'll tell him later.

• Love 1

Kemi was talking to Nick and then Bella just joined them.  She was talking about how she's getting really weirded out by the cameras.  She feels like anytime she walks in the room they zoom in on her.

Meanwhile, up in the HOH we've got Analyse, Jack, and Holly.  Analyse was talking about taking a shower.  Jack said the only rule about showering in the HOH room is that you must shower without a towel covering the door and then dry off in the HOH bed.  Gross.

hoh bedroom.png

Jack's talking about how it's just so hard because he loves everyone there and there may be fighting and animosity but everyone is fam to him.  Riiiight.

• Love 2

Kemi is getting house sick. She's yearning for personal alone time. She doesn't even like to go in the DR because they might air it. Nick is being her therapist and offering advice.

Analyse and Holly are up in the HOH bed with Jack, and that just makes me cringe too much to watch. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Storage Room is temporarily unavailable.

Stocking it with more alcohol?!?!  

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

ack is telling them that Jessica told him she wanted to talk today.  He told her no.  He said he'll talk to people tomorrow.

Jess should take the hint. she's going up. Jack could care less about being diplomatic.

ETA: It's not alcohol.  It's pie. Oh Boy.

I will vote for anyone as favorite houseguest if they will throw one or hopefully two at the Jackoffs' face(s) 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Storage Room is temporarily unavailable.

Stocking it with more alcohol?!?!  

No, just a pie.

David was talking to the camera in the boat room.  He said to let him get back in this game, win HOH, and cause a disruption.

• Love 1

You know, I'd never stop laughing if that brain trust kept Kat around for their pawn idea, only for her to turn somewhere else and be the one that ends all of their dreams of money and glory.

That'd be some delicious just desserts.

• Love 12

Jackson whispered to Kat why he was down today and that DR talked to him. Pretty good at whispering but I thought I heard him say racist. Kat said , I thought so. Dont want to say I told you so. She says so you had a tough day. Ina reverse of rolls, she is reassuring him. She tells him it will be blown over in 84 days. Jackson is worried about his family dealing with it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Jackson was telling Kat about how he was called into the DR for comments he made (most likely about David).  He didn't have his mic on so it was impossible to hear most of what he said.  Kat told him that America will grasp at anything and to not worry because by the time they get out of there, it will have blown over.  She said unless he said a literal slur it would blow over.  He said he wasn't supposed to talk about it.  

Interestingly, right before they all got called to the storage room, the Jackholes, Analyse, and Holly were in the HOH room.  Analyse asked Jack how Kemi had been and Holly called her a bitch.  One of the Jackholes was super quick to say, "Hey now, we have to give Kemi a fair shake."  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

They are all enjoying pie like civilized adults. I still wish someone would hit Jack and Son in the face with a couple of them. That's just an accepted Comedy routine.  Just saying.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

That same naivete seems to be at the heart of the Ovi problem. He sold himself as a "cool kid" and in real life, he probably IS a "cool kid" (in his own distinct Ovi-like manner) but, again, based on the people that they always cast for this show, they had to know that he was never going to be adopted as a "cool kid" by the other cast members, so he was kind of a pointless guy to cast.

I am probably the exact opposite of what a "cool kid" is and even I would have a hard time seeing Ovi as cool.  He just comes across as too much of a suck up for my liking.  So I get why folks do not see him as being cool.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I dunno, I see "pie" and "Big Brother" in the same sentence and I start laughing thinking about how butthurt Paulie was about opening cans of apple pie filling and dumping them into pre-made pie crusts while waving a teeny American flag with the saddest look on his face. Good times. 

giphy.gif

ETA: Okay, it was a Zingbot for President flag but same difference.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

They were talking about Tommy and this is what was said about him.

Jack:  "Mr. Neutrality."

Jackson:  "Yeah, he's like Sweden."

Fuck it, not even worth the effort.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fuck it, not even worth the effort.

Well to be fair the American educational system is not that great.  Heck I am a product of it and you see the amount of typos and mistakes I make on here.☹️

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Nicole and Ovi have come to the conclusion that the battle back is going to be based on knowing about events that have happened in the house or knowing the fellow houseguests since David and Ovi came back in.  Nicole thinks there has to be a reason for David and Ovi actually being in the house while waiting for this battle back and not being sequestered somewhere else.

• Useful 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Well to be fair the American educational system is not that great.  Heck I am a product of it and you see the amount of typos and mistakes I make on here.☹️

Blessed be the auto-correct. May the typos unhapen

Edited by Callaphera
I meant for one typo, I had two.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Now Cliff is up there with Nicole and Ovi in the checkers area.  Ovi says that during the last HOH comp they weren't allowed to see it but they were allowed to hear it.  He says that David kept talking to him and trying to ask him questions during it and then "The Voice of God" told them to be quiet and said that they might need to know this stuff later."

• Useful 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

This is not okay:

I see the DR will be calling him in for Session 2 of How to Behave Like a Human Being sooner than later.

3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I know that some people from casting are getting DIE on their Instagram from adoring fans. I know I bitch here but I wouldn’t actually take the time tell or threaten someone in casting on twitter or Instagram. It’s like any job interview. You’ll say and act anyway to get the job. It’s only later you find out they’re nutty or not qualified. IMO!

The casting doesn't find out later.  They are well aware who they are casting.  They go out of their way to cast crud and nutcases.  Last season was the anomaly probably because they were so used to their alpha males begin total jerks they got lazy and just assumed  Brett and Winston would be the same.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

"Oh shit!  There's a drone!" And now we have the fish cam.

First a plane then a drone and lectures on racism in the DR.  Yep, BB production will have a fun season.

You know I hadn't thought there were planes flying over anymore though I loved it in the early days when the hamsters would run out to read the skywriting.  But drones, they can be more stealthy.  If they could muffle the sound they make enough it could be fun to see a few drop messages before production spots them.

BB21: Attack of the Drones.  Make it happen, America.

50 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson was telling Kat about how he was called into the DR for comments he made (most likely about David).  He didn't have his mic on so it was impossible to hear most of what he said.  Kat told him that America will grasp at anything and to not worry because by the time they get out of there, it will have blown over.  She said unless he said a literal slur it would blow over.  He said he wasn't supposed to talk about it.

I find it interesting that it is leaking like a sieve -- aka a Jackson sieve -- how BB is trying to do damage control on all the racist shit.  I also find it sad they have to.

Edited by green
  • Love 4
(edited)

Dear Production,

We totally notice that you change the feeds to another room whenever Jackson brings up David but nice attempt to cover up the good ol' boy's tracks.

With warm regards,
Me

P.S. Four feeds on Nicole alone and putting on socks in the bathroom? You can try a little harder than that.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)

Jack just interrupted a convo between Kat and David in the Storage Room where Kat was telling David that nobody wanted to play his cornhole game because they thought he wanted info on alliances.

David seems surprised . "Oh that was the reason there was no game."

Jack is so proud of himself. He runs back upstairs all giddy about preventing them from talking. Jackoff also says he's just waiting to throw the book stuff back in David's face.

In other news, Ovi tells Nicole that his main goal is getting her and Cliff as far as possible. If he leaves the House, he'll make sure one of them wins America's Vote.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Jack is so proud of himself. He runs back upstairs all giddy about preventing them from talking. Jackoff also says he's just waiting to throw the book stuff back in David's face.

Is this going to be like Raven's sick dick size burn to Cody?

"You're making fun of me for reading a book? I bet you read two books! I bet you have a whoooole bookcase full of books! HA! IN YOUR FACE!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

In other news, Ovi tells Nicole that his main goal is getting her and Cliff as far as possible. If he leaves the House, he'll make sure one of them wins America's Vote.

I think Ovi overestimates just how well liked he will be when/if he leaves the game.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Just  want to add, I have made some anti-Ovi comments but I really do not have anything against him.  I mean he seems like a nice enough guy and all.  Though he probably should wash his hands.

Off topic, I once had a friend and one night a bunch of my friends went out to eat.  I went to the men's room shortly after ordering my food and my friend went as well.  Anyway, the skeevy bastard did not wash his hands.  I know this is weird but every time I am at the sink in the men's room washing my hands I take a mental tally of all those who do not (a lot of guys don't), so I knew for a fact my friend did not wash his hands.

We get back to the table and there is bread on the table.  My friend, the one who did not wash his hands, proceeds to cut the bread with a knife in one hand and his other hand holding the bread.  He then asks if I want any bread and I said, "I'm good."  

My other friend goes to reach for the bread and I started to cringe.  I told not to touch the bread and relayed the story of how my first friend had not washed his hands.  That became our thing we began roasting our friend for not washing his hands and he would flip out about it.

He even approached me in the bathroom once and started washing his hands.  He then looked at me and said, "See I'm washing my hands!"  I just laughed and said, "Good do you want a medal for not being a scumbag."  

• LOL 7

I love that when I wake up at 4 am unable to sleep, I can go online and see where elves have been up all night transcribing the antics of a group of strangers locked in a house in Los Angeles, just for my entertainment. Many thanks to the elves. 😊

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, mertensia said:

What am I missing? Sweden is a neutral country. Well, except for World War 2.

I don't think Jack and Son actually know that and the reference was supposed to be Switzerland - the traditionally neutral in all things country. 

ETA: Not gonna lie, I also didn't know that about Sweden. History is not my strong suit. Neither's math or science. But I'm a great cook?

ETA2: WELP now I'm going to be up for hours, reading Wikipedia pages about neutrality. This better come up on Jeopardy! sometimes soon so I can impress the husband with my new knowledge. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

But... ARE THOSE BITCHES CONSPIRING AGAINST HER???

(I have to say, after seeing the montage of her saying that in the episode last night, I don't think she was totally serious? She seemed in on the joke or something. I don't know; it endeared her to me a little.)

I’m certain Kat thought the frequent “Are you bitches conspiring against me?” would play on TV as her own quirky branding shtick -  but I’m also certain that in a game where people are frequently looking for ANY excuse to paint a target on their competition, you’re best off not going out of your way to hand them a paintbrush.  🙂 

4 hours ago, zorak said:

Analyse:  "They don't ask me shit...No one even knows I'm on the show.  I'm so nonexistent.  I'm just very nonexistent to people."  She is not wrong.

Quite the contrary, furniture is VERY important to people - but only when and while  they’re using it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I think Kat initially meant the conspiring stuff semi-seriously, but it got so repetitive that when the others started making fun of her for it, she began to make it a joke. Which, honestly, more power to her - I admire people who are willing to mock themselves like that without retroactive prompting (like how all of The Friendship mocked the Friendship AFTER BB6 was over, but they were ALL about the group while in the house). Kaitlyn, for instance, was good at making fun of herself last year after she was eliminated, but she'd never have done that sort of stuff while still in the house. She was too oblivious. So it shows a decent amount of self-awareness on Kat's part. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Kat initially meant the conspiring stuff semi-seriously, but it got so repetitive that when the others started making fun of her for it, she began to make it a joke. Which, honestly, more power to her - I admire people who are willing to mock themselves like that without retroactive prompting (like how all of The Friendship mocked the Friendship AFTER BB6 was over, but they were ALL about the group while in the house). Kaitlyn, for instance, was good at making fun of herself last year after she was eliminated, but she'd never have done that sort of stuff while still in the house. She was too oblivious. So it shows a decent amount of self-awareness on Kat's part. 

Yeah, Kat's impressed me a lot. The fact that she took Jackson's break-up with class and went right to David to become friends with him was spectacular. Her eyes seemed to open right up the moment she got away from him. I'm super glad I chose the right week 1 nominee to root for. 

The women this season have mostly impressed me. Ok, mostly just Kat, Bella, Kemi, and Nicole. Holly, Sis, Christie, and Jess are just awful. 

As for the guys, all of them kind of suck...except for David, who I wish didn't go first. Tommy isn't bad but he's making questionable game choices. Sam and Nick aren't the WORST but they're also not the BEST. Cliff's hatred of David, although game related, turned me off of him a bit yesterday. And all the other guys left suck. 

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

(I have to say, after seeing the montage of her saying that in the episode last night, I don't think she was totally serious? She seemed in on the joke or something. I don't know; it endeared her to me a little.)

Kat has had the best moments of the eps so far imo with Jason Mimosa, "It smelled like what they dye my hair with," and "Are you bitches conspiring against me?" Those are literally the only things about the eps I remember. Her, "Kemi is jealous of us," notwithstanding, she has been pretty awesome so far imo. But then I tend to like whichever woman the house hates every season.

12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I read elsewhere that one of the nasty things Jackson said about David is that the show isn’t BET. 

He said 'this isn't Bravo or BET.' An ultimately pointless distinction, but a distinction none the less lol.

10 hours ago, zorak said:

I just watched Jackson spray the entire bedroom non-stop with a can of Febreze or Lysol.  That's a temporary solution.  The funk is probably permanently embedded in that house.

I feel like maybe washing their sheets would help better but what do I know.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

As for the guys, all of them kind of suck...except for David ...

LOL right. But I feel this way most seasons. Still this group of men in particular is not only kinda horrible but also in no way interesting. I like Tommy but I don't enjoy his game.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Cliff hasn't said anything too earth shattering in his morning talk.  They just gave the message for houseguests to wake up so stuff is definitely happening today.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cliff explained why David rubs him the wrong way. He said David is aggressive, forceful, and arrogant. This from a guy who doesn't seem to have much of a problem with Jack. 

Gee, I wonder what the difference is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I'm trying to give these people the benefit of the doubt but fucking hell they make it so hard! Honestly, I can see why Cliff feels that way about David but he loses me when he uses those reasons to hate David while having little problem with Jack who acts 10 times as aggressive, forceful, and arrogant as David.

• Love 18