Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

#MANIFESTING

[I hear if you shout at the universe, she listens better.] 

LOL The best part would be only watching her fall apart from Sunday to Thursday instead of suffering with her on the block for the whole week. 

But, let's be honest, this cast ain't smart enough. 

• Love 5

DId Analyse bring Sam to HOH  make his pitch to put Nicole next to him? She is pushing this so hard. And consistently says, Sam is better for my game. Leaving out everyone else. LOL

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

We'll have to wait and see what exactly the trip is about. Julie mentioned one of the people who goes on the trip will have their game in jeopardy so twitter is talking about voting for Shitty 6 people so one of them will be in jeopardy.

Oh, I think it’s OBVIOUS what Julie meant when she revealed that one of the field trippers could put their BB game in jeopardy on their “adventure”-they’ll be given the choice to either stay on Love Island or return to the BB house with the other two and find themselves put on the block during the next nomination ceremony. Tee hee. I’m manifesting this! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

What happened to Cliff's leg?

Cliff pulled or strained a muscle in his calf during the jet ski POV comp. He ha had it wrapped since.

Kat has been trying to get Holly alone all day to talk but no one lets them have any alone time. Presumably she wants to talk about going up as the "pawn" renom but there is talk of putting Nicole out and saving Sam. Christie is pretty adamant about not leaving Sam and NIck in the house together.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, missyb said:

There is no doubt in my mind that Jackson has been given the medication he is accustomed to his precious watermelon and powdered peanut butter. His behavior and demeanor has done a complete turn around since he came off being a Have Not whined to Production that being a Have Not sucked and they ended the week early for him
He is actually pretending to be nice, faking listening, regenerized from all the sugar in all the fruit he's been consuming like his stomach is the human representation of a black hole.

Italics mine. FTFY. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, missyb said:

When did Analyse go from loving NIck, confiding in him, lying on him annoying Bella by it, to not trusting or liking him at all and wanting him out over all else. And now Sam is her guy.

Bella is no longer around to rub her nose in it?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Bella is no longer around to rub her nose in it?

Man, that is just sad enough to be believable. 

Christie is handling this audible the absolute correct way. "Oh yeah, yeah, sure, we could do something different than what I told you we were going to do. Definitely. Sure thing." Then, right before the POV ceremony, "No, I think we should just do what I said before." Let the morons think that their opinions matter and only let them know otherwise right before the ceremony. If you shut them down, they resent you. So you have to let them think that you're not shutting them down.

• Love 7

I guess Holly got over her hesitation about continuing to have sex with Jackson while in the BB house.  The 2 of them were up in the HOH room getting into the shower.

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

I guess Holly got over her hesitation about continuing to have sex with Jackson while in the BB house.  The 2 of them were up in the HOH room getting into the shower.

I don’t think she minded in the HOH shower b/c that’s not on camera. She didn’t like it in the HN room—although she did it in there at least once. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I don’t think she minded in the HOH shower b/c that’s not on camera. She didn’t like it in the HN room—although she did it in there at least once. 

So horndog Jackson wanted to end things with her last week because he was a HN and they couldn't do it in the HOH shower?

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

So horndog Jackson wanted to end things with her last week because he was a HN and they couldn't do it in the HOH shower?

I thought he was pissy because she said he didn’t have his abs anymore. She spent a couple of days apologizing while he treated her like crap (like passive aggressive shit). I think Cliff said they could use the shower, like Jack & Analyce did  

Jackson’s the one I want to lose the most. 🤞🏻

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

I thought he was pissy because she said he didn’t have his abs anymore. She spent a couple of days apologizing while he treated her like crap (like passive aggressive shit). 

He’s the one I want to lose the most. 🤞🏻

I know he was pissy over that but I watched him rant to Tommy and someone else about how he was going to end it because he was sick and tired of Holly initiating things and then feeling regretful after doing said things.  It was this whole thing about how he had never been a regret for any girl before and he wasn't about to start now and since Holly was so conflicted, he was just going to make it easy for her and end it for her.  The rant took place around the time that she still had her rash and she said she either was supposed to wait 3 days to have sex or she wanted to wait that long because of the rash.  He was hounding her for sex constantly and making comments about how anything more than 3 days was a personal problem.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Watching the episode. 

Man he looked SO BAD!

Not a redeeming thing on Jackson. 

I literally cringed at every single scene he was in. But his kissing Holly is the worst

• Love 1

Kat to Holly:  "In a weird twist of events, I actually love Jack.  I think Jack is one of my favorite people in the house...and for some reason I now trust him a lot."

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

I know he was pissy over that but I watched him rant to Tommy and someone else about how he was going to end it because he was sick and tired of Holly initiating things and then feeling regretful after doing said things.  It was this whole thing about how he had never been a regret for any girl before and he wasn't about to start now and since Holly was so conflicted, he was just going to make it easy for her and end it for her.  The rant took place around the time that she still had her rash and she said she either was supposed to wait 3 days to have sex or she wanted to wait that long because of the rash.  He was hounding her for sex constantly and making comments about how anything more than 3 days was a personal problem.

Oh yes, I forgot about that. They must have made up. I wonder if Holly really likes him or if it’s just for show. She comes across as a doormat, but maybe she’s not IRL. I think he’s an ass. Christie has a DR in tonight’s show about him and his treatment of women. I thought she was spot on. 

• Love 3

Kat:  "There is something going on with Tommy and Nick.  He's been acting really weird."  Holly says she wonders about Nick and Tommy, too.  

Just now, Tdoc72 said:

Oh yes, I forgot about that. They must have made up. I wonder if Holly really likes him or if it’s just for show. She comes across as a doormat, but maybe she’s not IRL. I think he’s an ass. Christie has a DR in tonight’s show about him and his treatment of women. I thought she was spot on. 

He is 100%, or as so many of these idiots in the house like to say, 1000% an ass.  She's told various people that she doesn't think they have a future outside of the house.  

• Love 4

I love how Holly seems to think that Christie and Tommy might have some deal with Nick and Christie is suspicious that Jackson and Holly also have some deal with Nick, too.  Now Holly is telling Kat how Jack is running this game and it pisses her off because what Jack wants is what goes and she wants to stay on his good side.

• Love 3

Kat was telling Holly about how last week Christie and Tommy were talking about wanting to work with Cliff, Nicole, Jess, and Kat last week.  She said she wasn't sure how much of it was because Cliff was HOH and Christie and Tommy were trying to make Cliff and the others feel like they weren't super tied to the 6.  But then she said she's confused because this week, Christie and Tommy have backed off of that some.  Then they started talking about how good Christie is at this game for a bit.  But Holly came back to the Tommy and Christie alliance with others and was asking if Nick was part of it.  Now they're discussing who Nicole would target if she wins HOH.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

If they were smart, Nick comes down, Christie goes up and Christie goes home. Taking out her power makes it much easier to get rid of her. 

I think it would have happened if Christie and Tommy were put in solitary together for 24 or 48 hours together.  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nothing like a post coital meal of a cucumber?

cucumber.png

This guy is a moron. Making Kat cry and not caring one bit makes me angry. I would like to meet him for 3 minutes. It wouldn’t take me long at all. POS

• Love 6

Nothing to see here.  Just another convo where Christie and Tommy cheerlead Nicole and make Nicole think Christie and Tommy are looking out for her and aren't the same as "those couples".  Christie:  "I'm team Nicole." What the fuck ever.

pep talk.png

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I think it would have happened if Christie and Tommy were put in solitary together for 24 or 48 hours together.  

Can we please manifest this?!?

That would be the best thing to happen this season. I would love to watch them both climb the walls becoming more and more panicked.  

• Love 7

Sam just told Holly that as long as he's in the game, he has Holly's back.  He also said he'd probably try to put the target back on Nick if he does stay.  He claimed to not be mad at Holly for putting him up.  

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

HE DIDN'T FALL IN HIS PEE.

I WANT A REFUND.

I KNOW!  (Said like Monica Gellar from Friends). I was pissed (tee here) too.  I wanted him embarrassed on tv b/c it was gross. Also because he didn’t win even after doing it. 

• Love 8

So Christie and Tommy were in the target room and Holly had her ear up to the door. She didn't stay long so I don't think she was hearing anything but clearly, she felt compelled to try to spy on them.

Holly ear.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Now Christie and Tommy are telling Holly the details of their convo with Nicole earlier.  So much for them telling Nicole that what she said in that room with them would stay in that room.  No surprises there.

• Love 3
(edited)
23 hours ago, zorak said:

I don't know but they're all dressed like farmers and Holly just said something about sheep.

Sounds pretty baad.

<ducking sheepishly>

22 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Here in Eastern Canada we have June bugs every July (?) and every July my grown daughters live in fear of them, despite knowing they're harmless. They're terrified they'll dive bomb them and get stuck in their hair. It's not inherited because I just don't care. They are pretty massive though. 

Best entertainment you and your buds will ever have on a Southern summer night is a pint of Jack, a bunch of junebugs, and a badminton racquet.  😆 

22 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

We have now reached the point we do every summer, where I start wishing the BB voice would take to randomly cursing out the HGs.

"Nick, please reattach your microphone…you motherfucker!!" 

That sort of thing. 

(They never do it, though.  Sigh.)

Shouldn’t be too much longer, though, before the sound board guys start taking the tape off the Fun buttons....

(“That’s..What... SHE... said.”)

20 hours ago, Christina said:

There has got to be a nickname from this, but I'm not clever enough to think of it.

I was going to say Aquapeep, but I think Little Bo Creep wins hands down.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Nothing like a post coital meal of a cucumber?

cucumber.png

Depends; how many trips to the toilet did this cucumber make?

Edited by Nashville
Correcting fucking autocorrect
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I KNOW!  (Said like Monica Gellar from Friends). I was pissed (tee here) too.  I wanted him embarrassed on tv b/c it was gross. Also because he didn’t win even after doing it. 

That's the best part!

Fuck you, Fessy BB!

• Love 3
(edited)
36 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly talking to Christie and Tommy about Sam:  "Yesterday he compared me to Pontius Pilate.  Today he compared me to Trump."

Yeah way to work your way into having Holly as an ally ... not.  I'd love to see Wednesday's TV BB show the footage where Sam compares himself to Jesus but they will be too chicken to do that.

Sam has been a complete zero like most of the cast.  Total coward from first to last.  At least Cliff took one lone shot before folding.  All Sam talks about is putting up Nicole if he were HOH or trying to get someone else put her up.  Total waste of space.

Edited by green
  • Love 8

Jackson was just telling Holly that if someone pushes for something very hard in this game, it's for a reason.  Holly said it's because it fits their agenda.  Jackson responded by saying, "Exactly.  And what reason is that?"  He said, "It's because she (Christie) knows that Nick and Sam would be willing and able to take a shot and it would fuck up her final 2."  Part of me wants Holly to put up Nicole and then Christie uses that as the ammo she's been waiting for to go after Jackson and Holly.

Cliff is telling Nicole that his gut tells him that Holly really does want Sam gone and that whoever she puts up against him really is a pawn.  Cliff thinks that if they do put up Kat as pawn, that might drive her away from the 6.  Cliff, it's time to consult a doctor to get your gut checked.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Nicole told Cliff that she'd be scared if Analyse were to win HOH.  She said Analyse is hard to read but told Cliff of some conversation that took place recently.  Nicole said she walked into the RV room and Christie and Analyse were in there.  When Nicole went in they wanted to know where everyone else was.  Nicole told them and then Analyse said to her, "Are they talking game?  Would you even tell me if they were?"  Cliff was very surprised to hear that Analyse said that.  Cliff also agreed that he'd be scared if Analyse won HOH.

• Love 2

Nicole is on the hammock talking to herself.  She said it's weird that Tommy and Christie were telling her that they don't know where her head is at and how they said that's scary but she thinks that Tommy and Christie being friends with everyone is scary and that there's a group of 6 working together and that is scary.  She concluded that BB is a weird game.

Nicole:  "America, I'm sorry I'm strange."

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff thinks that if they do put up Kat as pawn, that might drive her away from the 6. 

"Man, if they put up Kat, who is ostensibly in an alliance with me, she might not be happy with them." How do you not get that Kat is not seriously in an alliance with you, moron?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So, are both sides concerned if the other side wants to keep Sam it is because they have conspired to have Sam and Nick take two from their alliance out because they can't take two from their alliance out ? 
And if "they" are thinking it then "they" must be too.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

So, are both sides concerned if the other side wants to keep Sam it is because they have conspired to have Sam and Nick take two from their alliance out because they can't take two from their alliance out ? 
And if "they" are thinking it then "they" must be too.

Watch Sam and Nick "conspire" with the various iterations of the Six Shooters for the rest of the season until it is just Sam and Nick left.

I'm just kidding, Christie will decide Sam needs to go this week and he will be gone.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm just kidding, Christie will decide Sam needs to go this week and he will be gone.

I'm actually hoping Holly stupidly decides to put up Nicole. I'd bet good money Christie would get the votes to send Sam home anyway, and that would fracture the six shitbags. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

Ugh, did you guys catch Michie saying to Holly, “What’s going on in that little head?” during the live? Like, I LEGITIMATELY might throat chop a dude if he said that to me. Could he BE more condescending? (Chandler Bing and I want to know.) I can only hope and pray that all of Christy’s anti-Michie sentiment is catching along with her poison ivy disease.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17