Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

God help me, I have Love Island on.  They’re having the islanders play a game called social bingo.  It’s comments taken from social media about people on the show and they have to guess which person the comment is about.  After they all guess, they reveal who it was about.  Basically, it lets them see what America is saying about them.  I need BB to do something like this.  Please let us let them know what we really think about them!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

God help me, I have Love Island on.  They’re having the islanders play a game called social bingo.  It’s comments taken from social media about people on the show and they have to guess which person the comment is about.  After they all guess, they reveal who it was about.  Basically, it lets them see what America is saying about them.  I need BB to do something like this.  Please let us let them know what we really think about them!

That was one of the most satisfying reality show segments in recent memory. 😍 

• Love 3

Kat in the DR saying that she and Holly don’t know each other outside the house but that their lives are intertwined due to the pageant stuff, etc.

• Love 3

Ciao, Bella.

And good riddance.

That was one lazy, cynical casting choice on the part of Grodner/Kass. Is it true she was recruited after being spotted drunk in a bar? If that is true, well, you get what you pay for, then.

I doubt her tiger mom will lay out the red carpet for her. She’s more likely to have a bar of soap handy to wash out her darling daughter’s frigging nasty mouth. And it’s not too late to teach her about the consequences of bullying.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, missyb said:

Literally, laughing out loud at Kat.

Same. And you could tell the ChenBot had to dig DEEP for the "hamster voted for someone not on the block" subroutine. 

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick is sobbing in Sam’s arms.

I don't even like him, but that did tweak my Grinchy heart. I wish I knew who it was, but one of the women reached in from out of frame, and patted his arm comfortingly... but she picked the wrong arm, and was patting Sam. 

... having typed that out, I just realized it was probably Jessica. Lol. 

• LOL 15
1 minute ago, RockYou said:

What was the vote totals?

What does Kats vote play out like? 

Kat voted to evict Bella. Bella only got 2 votes to stay 

Now that they showed that Kat and holly officially/unofficially know each other I have no hopes that Kat will ever turn against the 6 shooters. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Jessica out already.  I'm placing my money on Tommy.

Probably. But Analyse and Kat should hav some strong legs. Although I dont thin Kat cares about winning this one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Nicole and Jess get punishments for being the first two down 

I thought they all had to draw a chip once they fall and 2 of them will get the poison ivy punishment as a result.

• Love 4