Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Christie is telling Nick how this morning when she was still semi-asleep, Jackson got back in the bed with Holly and was whispering to Holly about the 4 of them needed to get together to talk today.  And I'm pretty sure Christie is assuming that he meant Holly, Jackson, Jack, and Analyse when he said the 4 of them.  

Oh man, if Jackson's big fat mouth causes a flipped vote, I would actually love Christie for the rest of the game.

Ok, probably not that long....but still.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess Christie's down.

Again, the biggest hurdle here is TOMMY. If they don't get Tommy on board, say bye-bye to the flip.

And Tommy has said over and over he is committed to the 8 and does not want to rock any boats. But, I think he also knows the 8 is not as steady as it was.

44 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kemi is telling Sam that she plans on talking to Jack today to see where the root of all their dislike for each other lies to see if they can squash the beef for the purpose of this vote.

Sam is telling Kemi to definitely talk to Jack today and paint Jess as the bigger threat.  He says that Kemi was only targeting Jack but that Jess was targeting all the guys.

YES. DO THIS, KEMI. !!!!!!

4 minutes ago, missyb said:

And Tommy has said over and over he is committed to the 8 and does not want to rock any boats. But, I think he also knows the 8 is not as steady as it was.

So I'm not really expecting much out of this flip. I think you're right; Tommy isn't going to want to rock the boat this week. So I think the flip is pretty much guaranteed to not happen.

I just really, really want it to. But I'm expecting Tommy to say "no, I'm not flipping" and Christie not flipping.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So I'm not really expecting much out of this flip. I think you're right; Tommy isn't going to want to rock the boat this week. So I think the flip is pretty much guaranteed to not happen.

I just really, really want it to. But I'm expecting Tommy to say "no, I'm not flipping" and Christie not flipping.

And leave Bella , Sam and Nick holding the fallout ( especially if they dont tell them they are not voting to keep Kemi and the votes come at all over the place !!).

• Love 1

Sometimes I wish BB would say stuff like, "Bella, Kemi, please whisper louder."  They are the 2 that I have the worst time hearing.  They are masters at talking without being heard even when I have the volume cranked up to the max.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Didn't Jackson say that once he had a "bad year" and only had sex with 23 women or something?

...and I hope nobody believes that bullshit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Just read at Joker’s ... 

‘Love the bellaphone game.’ 

Posted by Evil TX Redhead 

No matter how the house is,  I just love love love reading the posts by B.B. fans. 

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, mikewho said:

...and I hope nobody believes that bullshit.

That was a wires-got-crossed issue. 🙂 He had sex with 23 women in one year because he was depressed / having a bad year, and manho'd around to cheer himself up. 

• Love 1

Sam's talking to Jack in the storage room about the vote this week.  He's trying to sell Jack on keeping Kemi this week.  Jack sort of slipped up and said, "I've made it very clear that I'm for whatever is best for gr8tful, uh, er, I mean the 9 of us."  LOL

Sam says they can keep Kemi around this week and put Kemi and Cliff up next week.  Jack says he thinks it's risky to keep Kemi in the pool.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam's talking to Jack in the storage room about the vote this week.  He's trying to sell Jack on keeping Kemi this week.  Jack sort of slipped up and said, "I've made it very clear that I'm for whatever is best for gr8tful, uh, er, I mean the 9 of us."  LOL

I'm dying laughing at this.

Jack, what an idiot.

This is truly the Season of People Talking Too Much.

• Love 6
(edited)

Jack says he agrees with Sam but that everyone else keeps saying they think Kemi is the bigger threat.  He really keeps making sure now that he says, "our 9".  Oh, Jack, you screwed up (even though Sam actually knows about gr8tful).  I wonder if Sam would've picked up on his little slip up if he didn't already know via Bella.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1

Not to mention the fact that I think an alliance of 8 or 9 (depending on if Jack fucks up or not) is a ridiculously large alliance in the first place. How can anybody feel safe in an alliance that large? How deep can that trust go?

• Love 2

Analyse, Holly, Christie, and Jack are up in HOH.  Holly and Analyse are definitely not on board with keeping Kemi.  Christie says to let her know what they want and she's on board with them.  Analyse says she doesn't trust Nick and them and that they're up to something.  Jack says, "Ok.  Then it stays the way it is."

Jack is confessing up in HOH that he said something about gr8tful to Sam accidentally.  They say that it doesn't matter because 6 shooters is the real deal.

Jack is performing the "surgery" on Nick's giant back zit/cyst that BB stopped him from performing the other day.  More than once the words, "I'm so proud of you for doing this." have been uttered.

surgery.png

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack is performing the "surgery" on Nick's giant back zit/cyst that BB stopped him from performing the other day.  More than once the words, "I'm so proud of you for doing this." have been uttered.

surgery.png

(Insert Vomit Emoji Here)

• Love 3

I can't tell exactly where that cyst is, but it's not the best idea to poke at it with a needle like that without knowing exactly what you're doing.  Nerves can be hit,  you can drive an infection deep into muscle tissue, just not a good idea.  

I'm crossing my fingers hoping BB comes back and tells Jack - we told you not to do this, you went ahead, we're kicking you out.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I can't tell exactly where that cyst is, but it's not the best idea to poke at it with a needle like that without knowing exactly what you're doing.  Nerves can be hit,  you can drive an infection deep into muscle tissue, just not a good idea.  

I think that's why BB stopped them from doing it the other day.  But today there were no attempts by BB to stop it.  After it was over, one of the spectators told Nick that Jack poked it with the safety pin in 3 different spots.  

Edited by zorak
Just now, zorak said:

I think that's why BB stopped them from doing it the other day.  But today there were no attempts by BB to stop it.  After it was over, one of the spectators told Nick that Jack poked it with the safety pin in 3 different spots.  

Maybe BB had Nick sign a waiver to hold the show harmless if things went wrong.  However, I think they would more likely just provide Nick with some medical attention.

Kemi is up in HOH with Jack and Tommy.  I think she's trying to squash the beef with Jack.  They're talking about what the root of their discontent with each other is.

(edited)
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Sometimes I wish BB would say stuff like, "Bella, Kemi, please whisper louder."  They are the 2 that I have the worst time hearing.  They are masters at talking without being heard even when I have the volume cranked up to the max.

I'm not sure who's the better stealth whisperer: Kemi or Dani Donato. 

4 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam says they can keep Kemi around this week and put Kemi and Cliff up next week.  Jack says he thinks it's risky to keep Kemi in the pool.

Considering the other night, I watched Sam and Nick count on their fingers and try to decide if there were seven, eight, or nine people in their alliance? I'm not sure Sam's going to hold this against Jack. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Jessica is up in HOH telling Jack she shouldn't be looked at as his number one target.  Before they went up there, Jack summoned Nicole to be a witness to their convo or something so Nicole is up there, too. 

Analyse to Jack as she's laying on the bathroom couch:  "I really want to do something in this game.  I feel like I'm just so boring and quiet and it really fucking annoys me."  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Analyse to Jack as she's laying on the bathroom couch:  "I really want to do something in this game.  I feel like I'm just so boring and quiet and it really fucking annoys me."  

Don't worry, Analyse, we all heard you doing Jack so you're not completely irrelevant. You're still pretty boring, though.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, lisette said:

Are all seasons of BB viewable on CBS All Access? Anybody know?

Yes, episodes are available all the way back to season 1.

In tonight's tv episode, Bella said in the DR that she wants to be in an alliance with everyone but that she can't keep her mouth shut and it's not good for her game.  But clearly it hasn't stopped her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think that BB is one of the shows you can see for free, but it might take a few days. I don't have cable, just over-the-air, and I've watched a few episodes on cbs.com (i think there might be a limit, like you can see 5 shows a month). Right now it looks like they have Sunday's episode for free. 

9 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie had her ear to the door and overheard Cliff's plans about everything for the whole game.  Cliff talked about his 3 person alliance with Ovi and Nicole.  He talked about the 4 couples in the house (the 3 showmances and he feels that Christie and Tommy are playing as a pair) and how he plans to target them.  It involved him getting Sam and Nick on his side and keeping Bella in the house but without her knowing that Nick was with Cliff.  That way Nick could be fed info about the other alliance through Bella.  Basically, it has somewhat screwed Cliff's game (and potentially Nicole's game by extension) because now they know that he really isn't with Jackson and Jack as they all seemed to think.  They realize how dangerous Cliff is.  Christie ran and told a whole bunch of people about everything Cliff said.  At this point, I think the only people who don't know that Cliff was overheard are Cliff, Jessica, Nicole, Kemi, Ovi, David, and Kat.  Even Sam was filled in on Cliff's plans.  They were talking yesterday about putting Cliff and Nicole up against each other next week.  

Thank you!  Guess Cliff should have whispered. Christie is a bit of a snake. 

• Love 2

The more I think about it, the more I think about how much of a waste it is for Cliff to be the one who was caught. Imagine if this was someone who mattered? This would be an iconic Big Brother moment! Since it was Cliff, though, it's pretty meaningless. It's like if, I dunno, Jenn City was discovered plotting in BB14. There's a certain amount of, "Okay, but who cares?" to it, which sucks, because it's such a hilarious fuckup!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Nicole seems to be advocating to Analyse, Holly, and Christie for Kemi to stay.  She says that Kemi really doesn't intend to put up Jack and that she seems to have her sights set on 2 specific people (probably Bella and Nick).

Nicole is telling them that Bella is the one that started the alliance.  She says that Bella let Jess and Kemi take the fall for the alliance.  She says Bella told her she blew up the alliance to save herself and Nicole.

Analyse to Sam:  "I always wonder if I'm playing this game right or good."  Sam says that Cliff was right in calling Sam a free agent.  Analyse tries to claim that she's a free agent, too.

• LOL 2

Analyse has been trashing Bella and Nick to Sam.  She keeps saying that she's just trying to look out for Sam's best interest.  I'm not really sure what Sam's doing here.  I came in on the middle of this conversation.  He's told her that even though he likes Bella and Nick, he doesn't want to go down with a sinking ship.  Analyse keeps bringing up the conversation that Nicole said she had with Nick where she says Nicole said that Nick seemed to be targeting Analyse and Holly.  Analyse says she's worried for Sam because she doesn't want other people associating him with Nick and Bella.