Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Earlier when Tommy and Christie were talking about someone taking Jack out before final 8, Christie was very convinced that Kemi could be the one to do it.  She says Kemi is fiery and says Kemi says she'll win the veto if she goes up.  She's also convinced that if Kemi does win the veto that Kemi will also win the next HOH.

Good, let's hope that Christie manifests that into the house like she manifested Ovi's ouster into the house last week. Lol. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson says when he was in college he was a poli sci major who had aspirations of going into law school.  He says he thought about dropping that to become an endocrinologist.  I want to know more about his school situation.  He's been living in LA even though he went to the University of Tennessee but at some point I heard him say that he has all the hours he needs to graduate but he's lacking the required foreign language credits.  Does anyone know why he moved to LA and didn't stay in Tennessee, where he was a student?

Maybe he took classes online - that seems to be a trend these days, to get a degree from a school that you've never even actually visited in real life.  

He does seem pretty full of himself.  Maybe I'll be a hotshot lawyer, or maybe I'll go to medical school, and be a hotshot doctor!  But hell, first I have to actually GRADUATE college!  And who gets the number of hours to graduate without looking at the actual REQUIREMENTS?  what an idiot!

2 hours ago, missyb said:

This probably has nothing to do with anything , but, early on, I heard Jackson tell Holly his roommate was on the Bachelorette. I think dreams of making it on to the show or something else prompted this move to LA. He has the "bachelor" contestant look.

Tell me his roommate's name is Luke P - they seem to be cut from the same cloth.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Tell me his roommate's name is Luke P - they seem to be cut from the same cloth.  

That would be hysterical because Holly Allen was dating Luke P off and on for awhile. I dont think it was Luke P. LOL

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

I am hoping for a Sam Whactivity win . I think he may keep it in his pocket and not have to blal to everyone he has it. 

Nah. He would totally tell Nick, who would likely tell Bella, who would blab it to everyone.

So I didn’t realize this until I just saw it on Twitter but last night, Jack was in HOH with people and he saw David walking by on the monitor and he immediately stood up to imitate him walking.... like a monkey.

I can’t even attempt to say this wasn’t racially motivated because David walks just fine and that is racist. 

Im on mobile so I do not have a video of it right now. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

I am hoping for a Sam Whactivity win . I think he may keep it in his pocket and not have to blal to everyone he has it. 

If (major if, I realize) the 8 trust each other, they'll know he has it anyway. He's the only player this week who's not in their alliance.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Yeah, I'm rooting for Sam too.  Otherwise...boring. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Maybe he took classes online - that seems to be a trend these days, to get a degree from a school that you've never even actually visited in real life.  

He did actually attend there in person.  He was telling a story on the feeds about how he got into some physical altercation with Jalen Hurd (one of the Tennessee football players) he's also talked about being the pledge master for his frat, which wouldn't be possible if he never attended the school while living in Tennessee.  When he was talking about needing to take Spanish to graduate he said something about doing it online.  I just wondered how long he had actually been attending school there in person before he moved to LA.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Maybe I'll be a hotshot lawyer, or maybe I'll go to medical school, and be a hotshot doctor!  But hell, first I have to actually GRADUATE college! 

The hard part of law school and med school is the undergrad part. Obvs.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, phlebas said:

The hard part of law school and med school is the undergrad part. Obvs.

Personally, I just think it's really silly to put in all that work and be so close to graduating but then not finish it up.  When he was talking before about how he needed to take Spanish to graduate he made it sound like that was his intention once BB was done.  But then when he, Jack, and Holly were having the convo earlier today where he talked about what his major had been he said something like he was thinking about going back to school and doing some classes, which didn't sound terribly definite to me.

(edited)
1 hour ago, zorak said:

It sounded like he said 23 people one year but he tried to say it was all because he was having a bad year.  He's not like that anymore and he's growing as a person.

I just have to call this out. Jackson, you obviously aren't growing fast enough if you have to essentially call the woman you just ditched a slut to a national audience in order to make your fragile little ego feel better. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Your Mama must be proud, Son.  (And I bet that Kat's "number" doesn't come close to yours, either.)

He was telling a story on the feeds about how he got into some physical altercation with Jalen Hurd (one of the Tennessee football players) 

Wonder how that got through the feed. There's no way that guy signed a release.  Somebody's asleep at wheel again.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Here it is, in all its grossness

Anything race-related aside, my very least favourite type of humour has always been when people mock other people's appearance or mannerisms behind their back, especially if it's something they can't help. In this case, Jack is literally making mean stuff up, since David walks like a normal person. Cheap shot.

After all the "suggestions" from the DR, what is wrong with them that they are NOT getting it? It's baffling. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nah. He would totally tell Nick, who would likely tell Bella, who would blab it to everyone.

So I didn’t realize this until I just saw it on Twitter but last night, Jack was in HOH with people and he saw David walking by on the monitor and he immediately stood up to imitate him walking.... like a monkey.

I can’t even attempt to say this wasn’t racially motivated because David walks just fine and that is racist. 

Im on mobile so I do not have a video of it right now. 

WTF. I hate these HGs. 

I'm also disappointed in Cliff. I think he's thoughtful about how he approaches the game, and no, he doesn't have to like David, and to a point, I think it's fine to feel threatened by the kind-of-evictees who may or may not come back, but some of the ways they are describing David are just insulting. Especially when every attribute they mention for David is on full display in the Jackholes. 

The only people I can even remotely root for are going to either be the next boots or are just terrible at this game (Nicole, Tommy, Jess, Kemi, maybe Sam and Kat), barring some total power switch or twist, and this sucks. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson says when he was in college he was a poli sci major who had aspirations of going into law school.  He says he thought about dropping that to become an endocrinologist.  I want to know more about his school situation.  He's been living in LA even though he went to the University of Tennessee but at some point I heard him say that he has all the hours he needs to graduate but he's lacking the required foreign language credits.  Does anyone know why he moved to LA and didn't stay in Tennessee, where he was a student?

Offhand I recall a few reasons from my college days why somebody with sufficient hours to graduate, didn’t:

1. Disillusionment.   Many (most?) new college students’ first pick at a major is a high school kid’s wild guess based on what they think they might like to do for the rest of their life - or, if they never really had a firm opinion, what their parents thought they should do - but oftentimes some students learn enough about their major along the way such that by the time they’re seniors the one thing they KNOW is they’d rather slit their wrists rather than do THIS shit for the rest of their life.  And starting over can be a bitch in terms of both time and money.
  2. Finances.  Many scholarship awards and grant eligibilities run for up to 4 years, which can get problematic if you end up needing 5+ years to finish - a not-uncommon situation, particularly if you change majors midstream.  Sometimes after the money’s all gone, there’s simply too much school left over.
  3. Facts.  This may vary from state to state and school to school, but in the TN State Board of Regents school system (which contains all the State-accredited universities, including UT-Knoxville) qualification is based upon credit-hours, not simply class hours. TN requires not only that you put in the class time, but that the grade you get out of the class meets or exceeds a minimum threshold which goes up the more credit-hours one accumulates - so it is possible to have sufficient hours to graduate, without the grades resulting from those course hours qualifying you to do so.  Failure to meet this minimum criteria will land you first on academic probation, followed by suspension if there’s insufficient improvement the next semester - so Jackson’s college incompletion may not necessarily be a “choice” of his own choosing.
  4. Fiction.  People have been known to lie in this game every few years or so - or so I’ve heard.  Jackson may be fluffing his college qualifications a mite.  Just a thought....  ;>
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I wonder when Jack and Jackson are going to put on tutus, chase David into the yard and scream at him about having a big penis.

My money is actually on Kat to go this route, although not necessarily with David.  I'm 99.9% sure it was her yesterday who started doing Josh's famous circus music when she was talking about what she would do if she got booted from the game and had to spend time in Camp Comeback.  I was half paying attention but I think it was after Jackson set her free and she was talking to maybe Jess about the possibility of being put up again.  Part of me would love to see her make good on this and go nuts on the "cool kids" alliance.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, mertensia said:

What am I missing? Sweden is a neutral country. Well, except for World War 2.

Sweden was neutral in World War II. 

Allied prisoners breaking out of German POW camps tried to make it there often times because Sweden's neutrality was respected by both sides and they could comfortably sit out the rest of the war. 

The rules of neutrality required that Sweden couldn't return them to England say just like an escaped German POW couldn't be returned to Germany.  So there they were housed and fed and kept safe and sound while hosted politely by the Swedish government.

4 hours ago, zorak said:

• M, is the first letter in it
  • a, it is the second
  • c, it is the third
  • t, is the middle of the word
  • o, is near the end
  • r, it is the end ...

Just a wild guess, heh.

3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I got to have Jack out and quick. I'm sure he's great tv ...

Actually he is sinking the season into oblivion.

3 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson is thrilled that the BB voice has been re-recorded to call him Michie.

And I am thrilled people on this stellar forum have not re-recorded their approach to call him that stupid name.  So, take that, Jackson.  Jackson.  Jackson.  Jackson.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Jack was commenting on how his neck hurt from using the slip and slide.  Cliff is convinced that the only reason BB let them do the slip and slide yesterday is because so many people were stressed out.  He thinks if it had been any other day, BB would have said hell no to that.

Nay.  The way this season is going they need some "happy" filler fluff for the TV episodes. 

Also something to take people's minds off of the overt racism and bullying as in maybe someone can break their leg again and that will give them something different to use.  (Grodner: "Now for a HOH race competition with great shots of Broken Leg Lame-O falling over endlessly.  That's the ticket").

• Love 5

It’s confusing that Jack’s whole aesthetics emulates a man who identifies as an ethnic minority. A man who is very famously married to a black woman. 

I wish Jason Momoa would denounce him and then it somehow get leaked to the house and Jack would have a crisis of conscience and start presenting himself like... whatever he was presenting himself as before Momoa. Nobody wants him ruining Aquaman for the masses. 😡

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cliff explained why David rubs him the wrong way. He said David is aggressive, forceful, and arrogant. This from a guy who doesn't seem to have much of a problem with Jack. 

6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Gee, I wonder what the difference is. 

There’s actually more than one difference.

I wonder how the ratings are doing so far.

I watched the first episode and instantly didn't like any of the contestants. Add in the racism and I haven't felt motivated to watch any episode since. Everyone on Twitter seems to hate them and they're not too popular here either. 

Usually I watch BBAD and last year was the first year I watched the feeds (BB 18 was the 1st season I watched)... this year I haven't watched either because I hate these people. 

The fact that production has more than once told the Jack asses to watch what they say and the fact that they discouraged the first HOH from backdooring Kemi makes me think that their overt racism has tanked the ratings of the show and caused the number of people watching the feeds to decrease as well.

I really want to know if the final decision with casting is Robyn's or Groedner's. Either way, I hope they bring in someone new for casting and that Robyn gets the boot.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Thought I should clear up the confusion, because let's be serious: Jackson was not reading a book.

I am like 99% sure I read here that Jackson had told David some story about reading some self-help book and that's why he moved to LA. And then David kinda mocked him for it once he came back. 

3 hours ago, vb68 said:

Wonder how that got through the feed. There's no way that guy signed a release.  Somebody's asleep at wheel again.

Kemi was talking about someone she went to high school with that won a Grammy and they didn't cut the feeds until after she said his name. They're a little slow lately lol.

2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

The only people I can even remotely root for are going to either be the next boots or are just terrible at this game ...

Me every season lol.

• Love 3

Kemi, Nicole, and Bella are in the boat room talking. They've been talking about Jessica and how they don't fully trust her because of something Kat told them about Jessica saying the votes were going to flip last week.  Kemi thinks it's going to be Kat and Kemi on the block.  Bella says Jack told her that he isn't going to put Kat on the block this week.

• Love 2

Kemi doesn't think that Jack will put her on the block initially.  She thinks she's getting backdoored.  They're talking about Jack putting Kat and Jess on the block even though Jack told Kat she wasn't going up.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Jack is trying to find out who won the wackadoodle comp.  He thinks it's either Sam or Tommy.

Which is probably accurate. If Jack, Son, or Beth (thanks David, for Holly's new name!) had it, they would have told each other immediately, no doubt.

However, I'm preparing for myself to be wrong.

• Love 2

Jackholes are talking in the storage room.  They both deny that they have it.  Jack thinks it might be Sam but they're also discussing that it could be Holly.  I will say that after the feeds came back Holly was going on about how she's afraid of snakes and she knows that it was definitely a guy who won it, which seemed a little suspicious to me.

• Love 1

Jack just violated his own "we can't talk game in front of the Camp comeback kids" rule.  He came in a room and Ovi and Tommy were in there.  He was asking Tommy if he should straight up tell Kemi he's putting her on the block and not as a pawn.  Apparently, Kemi said she wanted to talk to him.  After talking to them, he went looking for Kemi but found Nicole.  He told Nicole he was putting Kemi and Jess on the block.  She hugged him.

Kemi is now in Jack's HOH lair to talk.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kemi is trying to tell Jack that if he doesn't put her up, she won't put Jack up next week or even the week after.  She claims if she had won the last HOH, she wouldn't have put him up.  I doubt he's buying it.  He asked her if he doesn't put her up, who does she think is a bigger threat to his game than her.  In the beginning of the convo, he said he had heard that she was planning on putting him and Jackson up this week if she won HOH.

Jack just told her that he thinks she's a beautiful person inside and out.  Bullshit.  This whole convo is just so fake from both sides.

Edited by zorak
her not him
  • Love 1

He's telling her that the fact that she wouldn't offer him any names of who else was a threat just speaks volumes to her integrity and the beautiful person that she is or some such crap.  Give me a break! 

• Love 1

Holly is telling Kemi and some of the other girls that she was so disappointed that she didn't win the whackadoodle comp.  She says she wanted to win so badly because she was playing against all the alpha males in the house.  I'm not convinced that she doesn't have it.  I think she's going very hard to try to make people know just how much she sucked at the comp so they won't think it was her.  I hope to hell I'm wrong.

• Love 2

Jess isn't really giving him any game related reasons for why she shouldn't be put up.  It's all a lot of talk about how she's not ready to go and how she came on the show and wants to represent a certain group.  She says she's not playing a super hard game and she doesn't know if that's a good or bad thing.  

I feel like a lot of what he is saying to her is some of the same flowery bullshit he told Kemi.  Lots of talk about how he loves everyone and he hates that he has to make this decision.

Now he's telling her that there were whisperings of an all girls alliance that she was the head of.  Her reaction:  "Get the fuck outta here!"  He's telling her that he would have to ask her if she's willing to go up as a pawn.  He says he has to do it.  He also says that he will win veto and that he will take her off.

He says she would be a pawn to show the house that he is observant about what's going on in the house.

She says she loves women but to say that she orchestrated it is bullshit.

54 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackholes are talking in the storage room.  They both deny that they have it.  Jack thinks it might be Sam but they're also discussing that it could be Holly.  I will say that after the feeds came back Holly was going on about how she's afraid of snakes and she knows that it was definitely a guy who won it, which seemed a little suspicious to me.

Holly of the Wyoming ranch and safari guide?  I feel like there's a decent chance she's not especially afraid of snakes.  But, yeah, if she keeps going on about how she didn't win, there's a good chance she won.  

4 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

Holly of the Wyoming ranch and safari guide?  I feel like there's a decent chance she's not especially afraid of snakes.  But, yeah, if she keeps going on about how she didn't win, there's a good chance she won.  

She was doing it again just a few minutes ago.

Now Jess is crying to Holly and Analyse.  She says someone told Jack that she was the mastermind of the all girls alliance.  Girl, wake up!  These 2 are total snakes.

• Love 1

Jack just told Cliff, Jackson, and Christie about his convo with Jess.  He says he may have told her a white lie by telling her that he would take her off if he won veto.  I'm curious to see how he'll spin that if he does actually win veto and leave her up.

Cliff is telling them how Kat talked to David and he asked if she was in an alliance with Jackson, Jack, and Analyse.  She told David that she was kicked out of that.  

Kat just came in and told them that Kemi and Jess told her to go up there.  Now Cliff is going on again about how David rubs him the wrong way.  Cliff is telling them how David didn't thank him for the bandana.  It also sounds like David used the R-word again.

Bella is telling them up in HOH that if Jess gets voted out in the next 2 weeks, she would want Jess to come back into the house because Jess won't win shit.  She's probably right but it still bugs me to hear her say this.  I want to like her, but she's part of the asshole crowd.  

• Love 4
(edited)

Jack's talking about how the viewers watch this and people have the feeds and says that with a decision like this (who to nom), that us viewers need to understand that he does care about every single person in the house like closer than a friend and that this is a game play.  He said Jess posed a threat with the all girl alliance and Kemi was saying things about him.  He wants us to know that his decision wasn't based on anything else.  Interesting.  Funny how in this same convo with everyone he said he doesn't like Kemi on a personal level.  He is so full of crap (not that we didn't already know this).

Also, when they were all talking, Sam said he wouldn't mind Jess leaving because he doesn't care if she has her period (I think she announced earlier today that she wasn't pregnant) and she's loud.  Sam calling someone else loud?  Give me a break!

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3

Jess is so terrible at this game.  She's been crying to Kat and Kemi.  She said that someone is playing hard and she doesn't know who's been playing hard.  She also said she doesn't know that she wants to know.  She just wanted to come in the house and prove that she can compete.