Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, zorak said:

I love how she brought up how maybe she's missing something about how it's a problem that he had a strong connection with her on day one (pretty sure those were his words to her) but it's not a problem that they're are murmurings of a showmance between him and Holly.

Exactly. If she had pitched a wobbler, he could have blown it off as "chicks be crazy." A totally rational question that's a laser target on how he's bullshitting her? Perfection. 

(I'm not entirely certain she did it on purpose. But it amused me nevertheless.) 

• Love 2

Christie says the universe would never allow the intentional fucking of things (or something like that).  Her comment had something to do about David.  She was also saying earlier that there's not going to be a cornhole tournament and that it was just David's way of sussing out info.

• Love 1

Christie talking to people in the backyard about Jackson:  "He's coming out with all that fruit and serving people and making people happy is getting him out of his funk. What a fucking gentleman.  He's so cute.  I was telling the girls whenever I first came in here I thought he would be that tool bag college kid but he's growing on me so much every day.  I love him."  

• Love 3

In a shock to absolutely nobody, Analyse just admitted that she wasn't really excited that David and Ovi were coming back into the house. She says she only cheered because everyone else was cheering.  Holly said she felt the same.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson is talking to Holly and Analyse about taking David's soul from the inside out.  He's also talking about doing really petty shit like cutting David off if David wants to use the shower or the bathroom and leaving crumbs out because David doesn't like messes.  He said that David's game is to just get a reaction out of Jackson and Jackson is planning on beating him at his own game.  I hope it backfires!

Douchebros gonna douchebro.  Ugh.  Maybe some flesh-eating bacteria will find them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Kat is doing dishes right now with Nicole. Doesn’t she know of Jackson’s brilliant plan of piling up dirty dishes because David doesn’t like that, therefore making David crazy, which results in Jackson ‘winning’? Or now that he’s basically dumped her, she’s doing them (including a few things David just brought in) to spite him?

This season, y’all. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Kat is telling Christie that she was the best HOH ever.  I sure as hell hope she doesn't mean in the history of the game (I doubt she does because she wasn't familiar with BB aside from cramming before she came).  If she means this season, that's kind of funny because there have only been 2 HOHs so far and one of them just started their reign.  I think most likely she's just trying to suck up to Christie.  She was telling her that she missed their little HOH talks.

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Kat is doing dishes right now with Nicole. Doesn’t she know of Jackson’s brilliant plan of piling up dirty dishes because David doesn’t like that, therefore making David crazy, which results in Jackson ‘winning’? Or now that he’s basically dumped her, she’s doing them (including a few things David just brought in) to spite him?

This season, y’all. 

I'm impressed with how Kat's been handling the "break-up". I haven't heard much of a freak-out, which bodes well for me continuing to like her. This is why I'm happy she stayed over Ovi. 

• Love 8

Nick is telling Sam that Nick's social game is the only reason he's still hanging around in the game.  He had been talking about how Jack had lost trust with him.

• Useful 1

Nick thinks that his relationship with Analyse will keep him safe if Jack wants to put him up.  He says she would freak out on Jack.  He also says that he wouldn't put up Analyse but he would put up Holly.  Sam tried to say something about how Analyse could be a floater to the end.  Then the talk turned to Kemi.  Nick says Kemi likes him but he doesn't trust her.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently the DR might have told Jackson that he's coming off badly with regards to David:

Actually Jackson, the fans know you ARE like that.

• Love 19

I think David was trying to plant some seeds in Jessica's head regarding the house dynamic. It kept cutting to the fish cam and then other people walked in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

They're trying to figure out how to make a slip and slide while they're locked down inside.  I guess there was a skywriting plane earlier so BB made them come in.

slip and slide.png

• Useful 1

Ovi is digging into the bag of M&Ms separating out the blue and red ones.  Analyse looked horrified and asked him what he was doing.  He said he was going to make cookies that are 4th of July themed.  Then he told her to not worry about his hands because he washed them.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

First off I am enjoying every minute of this entire experience, especially the laughs and the snark! But I'm kinda worried about all of my eye rolling and gagging! Will my eyes stick permanently backwards in my head one of these times?  Lol

I am also hoping they have multiple weird twists ...like every 20 minutes I swear! Something has got to put a stop to this runaway train. It feels like a select few have waaaay too much power. Bleh

Lol. Christie. She's a treat. Pronouncing "caught" like qwat, which... nvm lol She is so full of shit, her and diet Drogo (love that one, had to borrow it!)...are a bad combo. I wonder if he had not been cast, just how different this season would be. Normally I'm all about girl power, but so disappointing so far. I hope some of these bitches can redeem themselves, and soon!

Lol just reread that...for all my complaining ... I am ALL in to this season! 😁

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Ovi is digging into the bag of M&Ms separating out the blue and red ones.  Analyse looked horrified and asked him what he was doing.  He said he was going to make cookies that are 4th of July themed.  Then he told her to not worry about his hands because he washed them.

By the by, I figured out what's wrong with Ovi's cookies if anyone is interested. He *dramatic pause for effect* melts the butter rather than softens it. Which can make them kinda greasy. 

I mean, if you're going to bogart the cookies and only occasionally share and when you do finally share, they've got that greasy melted butter funk? Yeah, your ass is going to get voted to Camp Not Caucasian. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)

Kat is actually a lot more fun and social since Jackson "separated" from her. 
Good on her ! 
In my opinion, Cliff is just playing a game the best he knows how. He knows he is not a physical threat. That goes two ways. He may not be seen as useful so he needs to make himself an asset to the dominant side of the house. David is a threat physically and mentally. He does not want him to be an asset to the Jacks. He does not want David to be the one they vote back in or wins a competition to come back in. 
Comeback Camp is a slippery slope for all . 
Has David spoken with Nicole at all ? He probably does not see her as an asset and worth talking to. 
I think the game is getting more interesting. I think the new Kat may be something to be reckoned with. 
Jess is tiring me with her girl unity one dimensional point of view. She will miss a bigger picture.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3

Analyse:  "They don't ask me shit...No one even knows I'm on the show.  I'm so nonexistent.  I'm just very nonexistent to people."  She is not wrong.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Jessica is telling Nicole that she has a feeling that David is playing hard.  Nicole just asked about Kat.  Jess says that Kat is forever going to be a pawn.  Jess says Kat's always going to be paranoid and isn't playing the game in a great way.  She is telling Nicole that Kat asked her to be a final 2 with her and luckily someone came in because she didn't know what to say.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm impressed with how Kat's been handling the "break-up". I haven't heard much of a freak-out, which bodes well for me continuing to like her. This is why I'm happy she stayed over Ovi. 

But... ARE THOSE BITCHES CONSPIRING AGAINST HER???

(I have to say, after seeing the montage of her saying that in the episode last night, I don't think she was totally serious? She seemed in on the joke or something. I don't know; it endeared her to me a little.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

I'm guessing that Big Brother is going to allow them to get the Slip and Slide all set up and lubed with soap and water and someone will be two seconds away from taking the inaugural dive onto it when suddenly they'll hear: "Remember houseguests, safety first! No. Horsing. Around." Followed by the stern "Shut. It. Down."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm guessing that Big Brother is going to allow them to get the Slip and Slide all set up and lubed with soap and water and someone will be two seconds away from taking the inaugural dive onto it when suddenly they'll hear: "Remember houseguests, safety first! No. Horsing. Around." Followed by the stern "Shut. It. Down."

That is what I was thinking.  They talked about that happening before they started trying to build it.  But Kristi seemed to think that BB would tell them to stop if they really didn't want them to make it.  But yeah, I think BB would absolutely let them go to all the trouble and then not let them use it.

They're about to do a test run.

• LOL 1
(edited)

Aaaand the slip and slide is already broken. 

Also I question the use of high efficiency laundry detergent versus using Dawn or whatever they have in the kitchen. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Is it too much to hope that Jack and/or Son go flying into the wall on the other side of the backyard and take themselves out of the game? I mean, I don't want them to hurt themselves badly but just enough of a boo boo to get pulled from the game. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Is it too much to hope that Jack and/or Son go flying into the wall on the other side of the backyard and take themselves out of the game? I mean, I don't want them to hurt themselves badly but just enough of a boo boo to get pulled from the game. 

But what kind of injury would it take?  They let Christmas stay in the game with her stupid broken leg.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

But what kind of injury would it take?  They let Christmas stay in the game with her stupid broken leg.

God, I would have loved to be in the room for that. 

Production Lackey #1: "But she broke her foot. Should we really leave her in?"
Production Lackey #2: "It's okay. Besides, the comp guys told us that the next comp is going to be a foot race! It'll be funny."
*Christmas wins the foot race comp*
Production Lackey #1: "We're so fucking fired, dude."

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I'm shocked Christie isn't trying to say that she manifested the slip and slide.  She said that she and Jack had been toying with the idea for a few days but Ovi helped them execute it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, zorak said:

Analyse:  "They don't ask me shit...No one even knows I'm on the show.  I'm so nonexistent.  I'm just very nonexistent to people."  She is not wrong.

I do think it’s funny that the HG can tell what airtime they’re getting by their DR’s. If that’s the case half the cast might want to sleep more because you ain’t getting shit. LOL!!!

Christie, about the slip and slide: "That was legendary."
Bella: "That was amazing."
Tommy: "Amazing."

Are they really that bored already? Maybe David needs to crack another joke about Jackson's self-help book. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently the DR might have told Jackson that he's coming off badly with regards to David:

I read elsewhere that one of the nasty things Jackson said about David is that the show isn’t BET. 

Also, Cliff was joining the nastiness, talking with Jackson that they were going to pee all over the toilet seat before David uses it. 

Ugh. Where do they dig these people up?

• Love 1

I know that some people from casting are getting DIE on their Instagram from adoring fans. I know I bitch here but I wouldn’t actually take the time tell or threaten someone in casting on twitter or Instagram. It’s like any job interview. You’ll say and act anyway to get the job. It’s only later you find out they’re nutty or not qualified. IMO!

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Pupper cam right now.  Maybe CBS decided to give these hateful mofos something after all.

Please be booze please be booze.

Ah, the memories of drunken Meg hitting on Clay while Shelly was in the next room. 

I want bunny cam back. Flopsy kept booping the camera. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

My cat is all "Fuck yeah, kitteh cam" and trying to get on my desk so if there's a post like this:

efh"A'ncknl,. .,.,nsdkjksb

It's Duke's fat ass on my keyboard and I didn't have a stroke, I swear.

• LOL 20
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I do not even know who she is? 

Edited by JD5166
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

I do not even know who she is? 

She doesn’t exist. Didn’t you hear her? LOL!!! Too funny! Girlfriend thought she’d a big character on BB. Nope!

• LOL 4