Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I'd like to see Jack enforce "no game talk".  Yes, Jack run from room to room constantly. No rest for you..

I wish Julie had said they were free to sabotage the game on a social level any way they wish.

• Love 7

I am honestly flabbergasted by the address Jack made to the HG's. And Christie jumps right in there. Hopefully, they have put a huge target on their backs. 

Please David, understand what you are seeing. Show us your game.

• Love 9
(edited)

Like, I want to go back and transcribe that house meeting but I'm afraid that the doucheyness will rub off on me and if I shower again tonight, my skin is gonna be so fucking dry tomorrow. And I know someone will have a streamable link of it before long. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, missyb said:

Please David, understand what you are seeing. Show us your game.

I want David to emerge as some amazing game player and also as some hero for the people that annihilates the Jackoffs and honestly just everyone (minus Tommy) in Gr8ful but I won't hold my breath.

• Love 9

Poll Time:

Q. Who is going to be the first person to break the "No Game Talk" rule with David and Ovi?

A) Christie
B) Bella
C) Cliff
D) Jack
E) Someone else
F) Nobody will break the rule; it'll obviously last the entire two weeks!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

A twist I would like to see this year: us viewers get to vote for our least favorite houseguest and the prize is reading some of the tweets about Jack him/her posted by viewers at the live finale.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Poll Time:

Q. Who is going to be the first person to break the "No Game Talk" rule with David and Ovi?

A) Christie
B) Bella
C) Cliff
D) Jack
E) Someone else

C) Cliff 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Poll Time:

A) Christie
B) Bella
C) Cliff
D) Jack
E) Someone else

Technically Jackson broke it before it was a rule. Does that count? 

Seriously, he could not start sniffing up both Ovi and David's ass quickly enough. He was right there

Just now, Katesus7 said:

Season 19 is looking pretty good right about now. 

I chose the laughing reaction for that but it was a sad kind of laughter. 

• LOL 3
24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How long until we start calling it Camp Minorities. Or Camp Not-Like-Us?

Camp Other.

19 minutes ago, zscore said:

Rachel Reilly won the second HOH in BB12. Guess Jack could win BB22?  

Yeah, but Rachel's win took some of the most overt and bullshittiest rigging Grodner's ever pulled; Dani's alliance had the remaining veterans on the ropes once Jeff got clown-shoed. Well, Shelly might've cracked and gone back to kissing the vets' asses either way, but it was looking real good for a minute.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Poll Time:

A) Christie
B) Bella
C) Cliff
D) Jack
E) Someone else

I'm going to say Christie because we know she hates Jack's mansplaining.  So even if she was supporting this in public, she'll be compelled to break it.

I think.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like I won't be able to sleep tonight. Or maybe ever again.

I'm so glad there are two more two-sixes of Stoli in my freezer. I'm out of Sprite but hey, maybe blueberry vodka and Pepsi isn't totally gag-worthy when put together. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I wonder if they'll stick with using Kat as a pawn.  I guess the strategy is to pack the comeback camp with people you want gone anyway, and then just immediately vote out whoever gets back in the game.  Yawn, right?

And I also wonder what this week's whack power is.  Who is playing for the power this week?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sphoebus31 said:

and then just immediately vote out whoever gets back in the game.  Yawn, right?

Whoever comes back should be HOH that week.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Did they ever clue Nick and Bella in about Ovi's power?

Not as far as I am aware.  Before the feeds shut off before the live show Jackson and Jack kept reiterating to the others in their alliance (minus Bella and Nick) that Bella and Nick could not be told this info.  So I don't think they know and I really want them to find out that they were the only people in their 8 person alliance who weren't told.

• Love 1

Ovi was inspecting the beds in Camp Comeback.  He started touching the one mattress and wondered out loud if that was mold on there.  Cliff tried to reassure him by saying that they wouldn't do anything that would put their safety in jeopardy.  Don't be so sure, Cliff.  This is the same show that kept giving the houseguests a broken vacuum for how many years?  

camp comeback.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ovi believes the people galvanizing him get him out were Kimi, Jessica. 
Cliff says, you think so? Ovi admits he has had a bad read and Cliffs is better. CLiff mentions the upstairs group. CLiff is very careful with his words so they do not get repeated.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jackson is saying that they do not want David, Nick (if he goes out), or Ovi coming back.  Jackson says that David and Nick in particular would come back with a vengeance.  They are talking about putting up Jessica and Kemi on the block.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And Cliff breaks the first rule about no game talk with Ovi and David.

LOL.

Hey, do I get 5 points in the BB Fantasy Game for my correct guess? I think I would still be in negative territory. 🤔

• LOL 2
(edited)

Jessica to Kemi:  "Why wouldn't Kat vote for you to stay since you voted for her to stay this week?"  I just can't with her.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm so glad there are two more two-sixes of Stoli in my freezer. I'm out of Sprite but hey, maybe blueberry vodka and Pepsi isn't totally gag-worthy when put together. 

I’ve hooked up a bourbon IV. And I may have adult gummies. I won’t let them break me; no, I won’t. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Oh...I just realized.....this Sunday is Kemi's birthday...and Jack's.

So, they'll have to celebrate their birthdays with Jack as HOh and Kemi as the target on the block (should she not win veto).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica to Kemi:  "Why wouldn't Kat vote for you since you voted for her to stay this week?"  I just can't with her.

I just can't.... 🤦‍♂️

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff is telling Ovi that there weren't people as eager to keep Ovi as he thought.

Please note the dripping sarcasm in my “surprise” emoji response. That is all; as you were.

• Love 1

Yeah, not only did the Jackholes discuss putting Jess and Kemi on the block, but blockhead said that they could put Kat up as replacement and at least he wouldn't have to deal with her being on the block as their pawn all week.

Oi, the birthdays coming up! Anyone want cake?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh...I just realized.....this Sunday is Kemi's birthday...and Jack's.

So, they'll have to celebrate their birthdays with Jack as HOh and Kemi as the target on the block (should she not win veto).

I really really hope someone from Production is reading this and will do me this solid: please, if Jack says he hates chocolate cake and prefers vanilla cake and Kemi says she likes chocolate cake? Please put a chocolate cake mix in the storage room. With chocolate icing. And chocolate sprinkles. And chocolate ice cream. I promise I won't talk game say anything bad about Production for a whole 24 hours if that happens. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica is going to be in for a rude awakening when Jack throws her on the block with Kemi.  Kemi at least knows her fate.

True. Hopefully this will wake Jessica up and she will start playing the damn game!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Blech. 

Jackson couch.png

Hilarious. 

8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica to Kemi:  "Why wouldn't Kat vote for you to stay since you voted for her to stay this week?"  I just can't with her.

She's such a walking bless her heart. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

After Jackson was bitching about how clingy Kat was today, Holly said, "It's not that clingy when you're winking at her and flirting with her."  Ha!

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

Jackson, essentially: "So look, I need to keep pretending to like Kat because it keeps her calm and stops her from asking if we're conspiring against her. But you're, like, totally hot, Holly, and I'd like to do you."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Holly asked Jackson how he thinks Kat would take it if he just flat out friend zoned Kat.  I need for this to happen!  

Holly says he needs to think about his actions because he doesn't want to appear to anyone in the house or outside as a "fuck boy player".

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, zorak said:

According to Holly, David is 100% the villain and he will live up to his role.  Alrighty then.

Jackson called him "the cancer" of the house. HE WAS IN THE HOUSE FOR FIVE FUCKING HOURS TOTAL. 

Also David's only here to get laid. 

What even is this. This is the darkest timeline, isn't it? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

How long until we start calling it Camp Minorities. Or Camp Not-Like-Us?

I already did on the TV episode thread before coming here.  (Camp Minority).  Great minds!

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jessica telling Kemi and Christie that she feels like she let everyone down.

She did.

59 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'd like to see Jack enforce "no game talk".  Yes, Jack run from room to room constantly. No rest for you..

I wish Julie had said they were free to sabotage the game on a social level any way they wish.

I wish Julie said David and Ovi were free to roam the BB House equipped with paintball guns and could use them at any and all times.

Of course Ovi would just hand his over to he beloved Jack instead.  "Please, Jack, shoot me all you want."  Sigh.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3