Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: It's Getting Steamy Up in Here!

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Sharis WAS innocent this time, in finding Jennifer.  Some bigwig at TLC put Jeff in touch with Jennifer because he knew both of them.  Jeff talked to her BEFORE seeing her pic and she gave him this big cock and bull story about how she was raised in a polygamist family and wanted to get back to her roots, blah blah blah.  She was actually wanting to be on the show.  Shame on that producer or whatever he was (probably errand boy!  "BOY!!  Go get us some bagels from that Bagels R Us down the street - and don't forget the cream cheese this time!")  But we have to cut the poor girl some slack.  This time she didn't pick the appendix-exploding disaster.

I believe you but on the show didn’t they say Shari’s found this one too? (I know she was credited/blamed for last year’s too). This just convinced me further that they are into this for the ranch improvement $$.  Who lets TLC pick your sister wife? 😄😄

• LOL 1
21 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Well absolutely NO ONE disputes that it WAS HER idea.  From personal experience I don't blame her for wanting out of it - but you can't throw a party and then cry because people come to it.  They INVITED Brandy  - the both of them.  She is definitely not the victim here.

No definitely not.  I don't have much sympathy for her.  I think that if Bernie can getBrandi, he will promptly kick Paige to the curb.  She opened Pandora's box.

• Love 3
On 3/24/2019 at 10:25 PM, tabloidlover said:

Pregnant women are NOT supposed to do vaginal steaming.   Is Ashley pregnant?  I swear she appears so...

NO ONE is supposed to do vaginal steaming!

On 3/24/2019 at 10:31 PM, steff13 said:

I refuse to accept that Vaginal Steam Facilitator is a job.  I think it's another way to dissuade Vanessa from having sex with Dimitri; the steam is "accidentally" too hot and burns Vanessa's hooha, putting her out of commission for a couple of weeks.  😂

I would like to be Vaginal Steam Facilitator, it looks like a very easy job! Place a woman on a box, turn on the steamer, head out to her kitchen to raid the fridge, and watch TV. Return to room, remove woman from box, hand her a cool towel, collect your $100.

Seriously, those two sitting legs akimbo on those foolish little commodes, giggling like schoolgirls, was painfully awkward. I hardly knew where to look for the fardo.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:36 PM, Armchair Critic said:

What kind of Bizarro World are we living in that this doofus Colton is desirable to all these women? 

RIGHT?? I still think he looks like Howdy Doody. Watching him preen like he's cock of the walk, gah.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:48 PM, LucyEth said:

I read here that  a former wife who didn't work out said Ashely was looking for a lover.  This woman was not interested.

From day one I've believed that the Snowdens are poly. They knew that wouldn't play in Peoria, so they whipped up a cover story about Ashley wanting a "companion". Snort.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:50 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

In other news: Why does Sophie think she's such hot shit?

Sophie is a piece of work. Robyn could take lessons from her. Tami really liked the new potential wife. Sophie will put the kibosh on her sooner than you can say "lapsed Catholic". Howdy Doody will think it is his wise and just decision to pass on her, but it will be all Sophie. She wants someone she really likes but Tami will be lukewarm on. Tami, "keeping sweet", will go along with Sophie's selected candidate. Then its Sophie and wife #3 against Tami. Sophie is all about being the queen of this nest. Its like those novels about life in the harem, for crying out loud.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:58 PM, Armchair Critic said:

You know Paige is just seething but she is trying so hard to look cool.

Another man who has the calling of the pants (just wants some strange)

Bernie is a creep. Paige can't tell him straight up that she's changed her mind? Why she wants his skeevy, drooling old ass I'll never know.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:24 AM, endure said:

I would have said seeya Ashley we have booked the honeymoon suite at the Four Seasons for the night 💋

Oh my god. Dmitri and Vanessa, getting freaky while Ashley breastfeeds her and Dmitri's baby in the next room. I think I might have screamed a little.

22 hours ago, Honey said:

Paige and Bernie's marriage is now broken., if I were Paige I would be leaving, and taking my kids with me......and my dog!

Heh. I'd throw all his stuff out in the yard, and keep the house. And the dog!

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sophie is a piece of work. Robyn could take lessons from her. Tami really liked the new potential wife. Sophie will put the kibosh on her sooner than you can say "lapsed Catholic". Howdy Doody will think it is his wise and just decision to pass on her, but it will be all Sophie. She wants someone she really likes but Tami will be lukewarm on. Tami, "keeping sweet", will go along with Sophie's selected candidate. Then its Sophie and wife #3 against Tami. Sophie is all about being the queen of this nest. Its like those novels about life in the harem, for crying out loud.

I was thinking, oh Tami, watch out... she'll be another one leaving in 20 yrs after 6 kids & 2-3 obnoxious sister wives.

I think the Snowdens are really working this TV opportunity. They're throwing things out there they know will result in being talked about &, probably, asked back for another season.

• Love 6

If I were in Vanessa's situation (and I wouldn't be, even if Ashley and Dimitri were the last two people on Earth and the entire world's supply of batteries suddenly vaporized), and I heard "Yoni steam" and "vagina" used together in a sentence, the first thing I'd do is whip out my cell phone and Google it.

Wikipedia has a short, informative page on the subject of Yoni steaming.

I can guarantee you as soon as I read there is no empirical evidence of any benefits, the practice is spreading by capitalizing on the belief women's bodies are inherently dirty, and that side effects include "allergic reactions, second-degree burns, and vaginal infections"...I'd look Ashley straight in the eye and say:

"Girl, you CRAZY!"

And that, I can assure you, would be the end of that  - for me!

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

All of these people are just nasty. 

ain't that the truth? Last year I thought it couldn't get worse than Dmitri, but I think that pig Bernie may be even more disgusting. Well they're neck and neck I guess. That shit eating lecherous grin. When i look at him I just think serial killer. And I felt sorry for his dumb ass wife till I read her disgusting FB post on the previous page. They deserve each other .

edited to say , sorry the FB post was under the Mcgee page.

Edited by Lady of nod
  • Love 3

I wonder if Ashley is hoping one of them gets an infection from the vaginal steaming so she can claim it came from Vanessa still being out of pH balance.  Just another ridiculous thing being foisted upon women with money to spare.  Although I have to say having seen it rather than just hearing about it, it is even sillier yet much less invasive than I imagined. 

• Love 8
On 3/24/2019 at 11:49 PM, tabloidlover said:

As much as I loathe skeevy Bernie, I have to say that Paige was ridiculous tonight.   She was so pissed during their dinner when it was clear Bernie was going to progress full steam ahead that she threw in that she had to “convince Brandi to go out with him”.  That’s stretching the truth quite a bit.  She managed to leave off the tiny (yet important) fact that the only reason Brandi was bowing out was because Paige had lost her mind.  

Paige is a shady bitch and if I were Brandi I would stay clear.

YUP. At least with Fibber you know what you're getting - a man who wants a little sumpin' sumpin' - no surprise there. Paige seems way more unstable and unpredictable. If I were Brandi I'd worry about waking up in the middle of the night and finding her standing over me...

And, she also mentioned keeping options open and also looking for a third wife? Seriously, WHAT is her deal?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I wonder if Ashley is hoping one of them gets an infection from the vaginal steaming so she can claim it came from Vanessa still being out of pH balance.  Just another ridiculous thing being foisted upon women with money to spare.  Although I have to say having seen it rather than just hearing about it, it is even sillier yet much less invasive than I imagined. 

OMG, seriously. How could Ashley not see that vagina steaming is a terrible idea? She's so worried about ph levels and yeast infections, yet she thinks it's a good idea to let hot steam and herbs all up in there? And right before having sex? Girl, every woman with even a cursory knowledge of how the vajayjay works knows that the less you mess with it, the better. No douching, sprays, or deodorants, no harsh soaps or cleansers, be very careful with what you allow in there, and good lord, no steaming! 

An article in Womens's Health magazine answers the question of whether one should steam their vagina with yeah, that's a hard no! 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

All I could think of when they pulled those nasty boxes out of the car was STD!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

YUP. At least with Fibber you know what you're getting - a man who wants a little sumpin' sumpin' - no surprise there. Paige seems way more unstable and unpredictable. If I were Brandi I'd worry about waking up in the middle of the night and finding her standing over me...

And, she also mentioned keeping options open and also looking for a third wife? Seriously, WHAT is her deal?

Why do I envision Jessica Walter playing Paige in Play Misty For Me?  All kinds of scary.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

OMG, seriously. How could Ashley not see that vagina steaming is a terrible idea? She's so worried about ph levels and yeast infections, yet she thinks it's a good idea to let hot steam and herbs all up in there? And right before having sex? Girl, every woman with even a cursory knowledge of how the vajayjay works knows that the less you mess with it, the better. No douching, sprays, or deodorants, no harsh soaps or cleansers, be very careful with what you allow in there, and good lord, no steaming! 

An article in Womens's Health magazine answers the question of whether one should steam their vagina with yeah, that's a hard no! 

I blame Gwyneth Paltrow. She advocated for her it on her stupid woo woo website. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I blame Gwyneth Paltrow. She advocated for her it on her stupid woo woo website. 

Next thing we know Ashley will insist that Vanessa insert a jade egg in her vagina and walk around with it in there all day.  Ashley is so sure that she has all the answers to life and health, yet she follows the silliest things.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I used to wonder why people hated her until I did a bit of research - I'd like to think she's just punking the Hollywood elite, but I'm not so sure.

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Next thing we know Ashley will insist that Vanessa insert a jade egg in her vagina and walk around with it in there all day.  Ashley is so sure that she has all the answers to life and health, yet she follows the silliest things.

Don't you wonder if Ashley's kids are vaccinated? I do.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Paige was already setting the scene for Brandi may not work out so they should keep looking.  Sort of a let's not commit too quickly plan.  I'm sure Paige wants to make sure none of them ever work out so she can keep Sleazy all to herself. (And the women of the word thank her for it!)

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Honestly,I would not care if the Virgin Mary and Dr. Ruth together told me it would be fine. It would be a very hard no.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Don't you wonder if Ashley's kids are vaccinated? I do.

I don't wonder for a moment. If those kids are vaccinated, I'll eat my crown. Since I am the Queen of Romania.

If any of the kids gets sick she just gives them smoothies made of coconut oil, kale, flax seed and breastmilk.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

How the hell do you steam your vagina? Do you borrow a speculum and pry everything open so the steam can penetrate? Or do these fools mean “vulva”? Vaginas are on the inside, contrary to what so many people seem to believe. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3