Type keyword(s) to search

Matt and Caryn

• Start Topic

I saw that post, it included a pic of what looked like Caryn out to dinner with Jeremy, Aud and kids and a Bday cake video.   The video of everyone singing happy birthday which seemed to be in someone’s home did not include them, but Zach, Tori and kids were there.  I wonder what these four will do about Amy’s wedding? It seems the adults do not want to attend the same events.  It is so obvious they are not speaking to each other.  

• Love 3
On 3/16/2021 at 10:07 AM, EllaWycliffe said:

Jer and Auj don't approve of Amy marrying anyone but Matt so perhaps they won't attend.

Well, I'm of the generation that sees divorce as something NOT to be proud of. Second marriages don't warrant the white-gown-down-the-church-aisle treatment where I'm from. A quiet, discreet JOP ceremony is more in keeping. So, if the  Golden Children don't want to honor their mother with their presences, fine. Although I find it intriguing that such "enlightened" and "tolerant" beings would have a problem with seeing any sort of union, no matter how bizarre or unorthodox it might be.

• Love 3
On 3/17/2021 at 8:51 PM, Not Buyin It said:

Well, I'm of the generation that sees divorce as something NOT to be proud of. Second marriages don't warrant the white-gown-down-the-church-aisle treatment where I'm from. A quiet, discreet JOP ceremony is more in keeping. So, if the  Golden Children don't want to honor their mother with their presences, fine. Although I find it intriguing that such "enlightened" and "tolerant" beings would have a problem with seeing any sort of union, no matter how bizarre or unorthodox it might be.

Jer and Auj are anything but tolerant.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Long ago, I made a prediction that Matt and  Caryn would attend Amy and Chris’s wedding, somewhere around here and people laughed.  I stand by my prediction....lol.

Hehe I think they'll get an invite but are they tacky enough to show up? I mean, I don't see Matt having a problem attending the wedding of his ex wife with the lover who helped break up the marriage... but Caryn seems to have some manners so we'll see.

• Love 1

Not sure why Amy would invite them to her wedding, what would be the motivation behind that decision?  She can’t stand to be within 2 ft of either of them.  Can’t be to make Matt jealous because he doesn’t give a rat’s ass.  It would be ridiculous for her to extend an invitation to Matt and Caryn.  

• Love 5

I assume the wedding will be filmed. Also Matt and Amy maintain the pretense that despite the divorce and the obvious fights, they're good buddies. 

An invite is polite, if only to maintain the pretense that they are civil to each other. Showing up with lover in tow is tacky and attention seeking and Matt should say no even if production wants it. There's no way it doesn't look like attention seeking.

• Love 1

I think Matt and Caryn would only go or make an appearance of some sort if it’s filmed for the show.  Meanwhile, they shouldn’t or at most let production film a throwaway scene with Matt and Amy some other day, where Matt wishes her well but state he can’t come for X reason.

• Love 3
On 3/25/2021 at 12:17 PM, Jeanne222 said:

I think every Roloff will attend the wedding!  It's good for the show.  Everybody gets a check!

Dam the torpedos.  Full steam ahead!

Exactly!  Oh, the drama....suspense.....will anyone speak up, shed a tear, give their blessings....?  It’s irresistible, really.  Money is a great motivator.  They likely like cash more than they despise each other, which shows growth. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

No wonder America is fat!  Look at all those heaping  plates of food!

I can’t figure out what those breakfasts plates are....Caryn’s looks like spaghetti and meatballs with toast! Lol Jacob’s wife...grilled fish. Jacob....chili beans.  And Matt pulled pork biscuits or eggs Benedict. Lol 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 4/8/2021 at 11:21 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I can’t figure out what those breakfasts plates are....Caryn’s looks like spaghetti and meatballs with toast! Lol Jacob’s wife...grilled fish. Jacob....chili beans.  And Matt pulled pork biscuits or eggs Benedict. Lol 

Jacob’s looks like French Toast and berries, Matt looks like either Eggs Benedict or Eggs Benedict over crab cakes, Caryn’s looks like either a Belgian waffle with berries or maybe a frittata with tomatoes?  Izzy’s, I have absolutely no idea, but I’ll go with fish too LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

A lot of people got those loans.  Some were for very large amounts.  I’m ok with it if there’re legit.  

Agreed. I just dont want to hear how it was a super successful year and how Matt was super successful running the farm despite the pandemic. 

• Love 6

They had customers, but I don’t doubt they were affected. The PPP loan makes sense. He may be entitled to a second draw this year, also.

Audrey and Jeremy on the other hand, no comment!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Who are the farms 28 employees?  Love to see that list.

I think Matt is an entrepreneur and good businessman and hope he didn't fudge on those loan papers.

If he qualified great if he paid family members that only show up for filming..hummm.

I'm sure Jer and Aug needed money to pay her Team of collaborators!  

Matt's hashtags are hilarious. He is so much better and has much more of a natural ease at the social media game than Amy and Audrey. 

From above

#andnoinstagramChris 

I love the effortless humor bond he shares with Chris. 

I stopped mid writing to go check my food and I realized I was humming...A three hour tour, a three hour tour 😏 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

None of the other family members that I follow posted any pics of the BBQ.  I guess it was pretty frosty between Jer, Aud, Zach and Tori or for sure one of them would have posted cute pics of the kids together with “Besties” and “Cousin love” posted all over them, which was what I have seen when Ember and Jackson were babies.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

In the family barbecue  photo above, who is the woman and child next to Tori, far right?

Maybe Caryn’s daughter and Ember??

Edited by Irate Panda
I meant Ember not Amber
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Good. He's likely the most at risk. 

I genuinely wonder what Jer and Auj think of that. 

If it doesn't involve themselves and a camera, Jer and Auj probably don't bother their pretty empty little heads about it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If it doesn't involve themselves and a camera, Jer and Auj probably don't bother their pretty empty little heads about it.

Audrey said they are not getting the vaccine during one her Instagram Q&A’s.  Haven’t seen anything yet from Zach and Tori or Amy and Chris.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Audrey said they are not getting the vaccine during one her Instagram Q&A’s.  Haven’t seen anything yet from Zach and Tori or Amy and Chris.

I wonder whether the production company would require masks during filming, along with encouraging crew members to get the vaccine.. But then, Jeremy and Audrey are not on the show anymore, so it wouldn't matter to them.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 1
On 4/25/2021 at 7:43 PM, Absolom said:

Stay home and pay attention to the travel advisories, Matt.  We don't need you transporting any viruses.

Above Matt says he’s fully vaxxed.  People who are fully vaxxed are advised they can travel by CDC.  And eat with mask off in presence of other fully vaxxed people  (Still socially distance and mask from those who are not vaxxed, of course).  I’m choosing not to travel right now, but from what I read, it can be done safely.  

• Love 3

Matt left the country and went to a country with very little control of the pandemic.  It is not advised.  That's why the border crossing is supposedly limited to essential travel only not vacations.  

While Matt doesn't live in California, we do share a border with Mexico and are very much being advised that if we must vacation to stay in-state if possible.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4