Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E25: Agony

• Start Topic

I am being completely unfair here but I can't help notice how Garth's expressions look so different in these visual aids and I am chalking it up to her not trying to disturb the lip cut makeup.

Holy shit--I legit forgot that the season started with the wedding aftermath. I actually thought it was already a season+.

Edited by Cekrypton1
  • Love 1

I'm assuming David knows Gina was purging, and didn't have head trauma, because Mel probably violated patient confidentiality again and told him!

Also, shout out to Pasha Grishuk, who was the skater shown on the ice this episode.

22 hours ago, WoodyCee said:

So that we will know that he is sexxxy.

I may be getting old, but if I was asked to someone’s home on a sexy date, I would be very annoyed to have to sit on the floor. Even Lucinda offered her dates - if not her students - chairs. 

• Love 6

I was taking a drink when the new "SHUT UP, DYLAN!" addition to the Kim Challenge sound cue came into my life.  Seltzer water went spurting out my nose and I laughed so hard that I could barely breathe for several minutes.  As soon as I regained my composure, I rewound and listened/laughed like ten more times.  So good!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

The Joe Patch actor played the Robin Hood type guy in the Halloween episode who Kelly tells to drive his daddy's Infiniti off of a pier when he hits on her.  He was also the photographer in the season 4 finale when Brandon is in Washington DC and poses with Claire and Lucinda for a photo.  Yes, I've watched this show way too many times.  

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Earmuffs Mom said:

The Joe Patch actor played the Robin Hood type guy in the Halloween episode who Kelly tells to drive his daddy's Infiniti off of a pier when he hits on her.  He was also the photographer in the season 4 finale when Brandon is in Washington DC and poses with Claire and Lucinda for a photo.  Yes, I've watched this show way too many times.  

I think I only saw this episode once having missed it in the original run. I always had Joe Patch mixed up in my head with the abusive husband Matt was representing when he first came on (or some other woman’s  abusive boyfriend from the clinic) and thought he had come back to rape Kelly out of revenge.

Edited by MCMLXXVII
  • Love 1

So many things in this episode drove me bonkers, mostly with the ladies.

1. Gina.  When David said he'd "cleared it with Dylan" to ask Gina out, I felt like Gina should have been mad.  Is she an inanimate object who doesn't get a say in who she dates? I wish she'd turned down David just based on that (and the fact that he's been having so much random sex it's too much)

2. Donna.  She survived two attempted rapes- wouldn't she be more attune to Kelly's concerns?  Also, who makes plans to have "casual sex"?  Are she and Noah broken up? I get that she's discovering her sexuality but she's been cheated on numerous times by boyfriends.  Why would she cheat now?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CurlyATX said:

So many things in this episode drove me bonkers, mostly with the ladies.

1. Gina.  When David said he'd "cleared it with Dylan" to ask Gina out, I felt like Gina should have been mad.  Is she an inanimate object who doesn't get a say in who she dates? I wish she'd turned down David just based on that (and the fact that he's been having so much random sex it's too much)

I agree in theory, but it also might be one of the most mature low-drama dating decisions anyone in the gang has made in ages. Heh.

• Love 2

Yes, but I think that's based on a 2018 perspective.  Back when this first airs in 1999, I think that was construed as considered, romantic, and chivalrous.  

• Love 3

Remembering that topic in high school health about how when you've had sex, you're sleeping with all the people that person's partners has slept with...

Dylan- Brenda, Kelly, Valerie, Gina

Brandon- Kelly

Kelly- Steve, Dylan, Brandon

Steve- Kelly, Clare

David- Clare, Valerie, Donna, Gina

I guess technically Dylan and David have slept with each other twice.  And I'm impressed that Brenda is the only one who didn't date the gang. 

• Love 1

Yeah I think they might have eventually done a Brenda/David pairing.. but ultimately, I think had Shannen been on the show the entire series, Dylan would have ended up with her instead of Kelly.

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, meggonzo said:

Steve and Valerie were together as well.

I could see Brenda paired up with David or Steve.

Forgot about Valerie.  I guess we did have the cross over of "non Hillster" with Collin.

I did see Brenda (Shannen) having amazing chemistry with David (BAG), thinking especially of when they danced together. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Seriously, other than getting murdered, is there anything that DIDN'T happen to Kelly?

And let’s not forget she almost was murdered during the airport parking lot storyline when she got amnesia . She got lucky . We did not . Lol 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Seriously, other than getting murdered, is there anything that DIDN'T happen to Kelly?

She never had an abortion.....I think that’s it. She was stalked, kidnapped, raped, in a cult, drug addicted, pregnant.....

Just now, Scarlett45 said:

She never had an abortion.....I think that’s it. She was stalked, kidnapped, raped, in a cult, drug addicted, pregnant.....

Yeah, like Fox would have ever allowed that to happen. See: Julia on Party of 5 having a cop-out miscarriage.

• Love 2