Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E02: Week 2

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

She's Miss Alabama Crimson Tide. She needs to go down!

Thanks. That explains the "I have to be perfect" thing.

Okay, someone needs to count all the times any word containing "virgin" is used. Surely someone is keeping a running total somewhere?

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Okay, someone needs to count all the times any word containing "virgin" is used. Surely someone is keeping a running total somewhere?

Please don't start drinking for the number of times that Hannah says "Birthday". 

• Love 8

I’m sick of all the virgin talk.  Already.  I’m ready to jump a fence like a big gazelle.

colton just gives me little brother vibes.

and my mouth got burned because I have no self control .  I love eggplant 🍆. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 10

Red team gets to stay and sleep out under the stars, outside! Yellow team has to return to a mansion for the night.

Okay, so WHICH team is the real winner?

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“I wanted a guest spot on ‘The Goldbergs’ and I got this.” Haha!

LOL, a commercial for "The Goldbergs" just played.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

colton just gives me little brother vibes

I've been dragging him on here but actually he doesn't come off like a jerk like some of the past Bachelors, probably is a nice guy. But he just has no sex appeal, you are right that he gives off little brother vibes.

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Colton runs off with Billy, and it becomes the greatest moment of television, ever. 

I'd have been more inclined last week to believe this but tonight for the 1st time Colton said his virginity was b/c of his religious upbringing. He had never actually said that before. He was raised to wait until marriage but now he told Hannah he will wait until he falls in love.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I've been dragging him on here but actually he doesn't come off like a jerk like some of the past Bachelors, probably is a nice guy. But he just has no sex appeal, you are right that he gives off little brother vibes.

Colton seems like a nice dude who I would hang out with in high school and we would make paper airplanes and throw them at each other and he would notice when I got a haircut, but I had less than zero romantic interest in. 

• Love 16
50 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Elyse is a breath of fresh air, with her red hair that isn’t straight and parted in the middle. 

Demi’s laugh....OMG!!

You'd think that horrendous braying would be an automatic deal breaker.  I have a feeling she'll be talking about her platinum vagine any time now.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

but tonight for the 1st time Colton said his virginity was b/c of his religious upbringing.

This show avoids religion and politics at all costs. Some contestants we've liked in the past might have been sent home  based on those differences, we just never get to hear about it.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Oh. My. God. I can’t handle how mind-numbing these first few hours of this season have been. Can we fast forward to the fence jump already?!

I've been entertaining myself by reading comments on the story about Trump feeding fast food to the visiting football players. Regardless of your political affiliation it is some funny stuff.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

So...is Catherine's dog ok? Is Chris taking good care of him?

Probably not even her dog.

i think Colton would be fun to play board games and get pizza with.  

Was the super bowl yesterday?  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I've been entertaining myself by reading comments on the story about Trump feeding fast food to the visiting football players. Regardless of your political affiliation it is some funny stuff.

Heading out to google that story. I could use some entertainment since TB isn't doing it for me.

• Love 1

Someone’s been a parent long enough to have a 23 year old AND a 2-year-old? Dear lord, I thought my 12-year difference between my oldest and youngest was a mistake to be a mom for 30 years, can you imagine having a “nestful” parenting for 40 years?!? I love my kids, but oh, hell no!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

I know that Colton must be cool with all of this, but it must suck that the only semi interesting thing the show can say about him is "he hasn't stuck his dick into anyone".

He’s surprisingly graceful for a big guy.  So there’s that.  And he would probably change your tire.. .and do an airport drop off and pick up.  I’m trying. 

• Love 19