Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Communion and Confession

• Start Topic

Jackie is very thirsty to be on this show.

They all are, including Teresa, hence her agreeing to buddy up to the engaged1920 times prostitutionwhore for the past two seasons.

@dosodog

I like Delores. She brought me back to this season.

I don't mind Delores; she's actually kind of perfect for this show, and probably should've been hired a few seasons ago over Amber and/or the twins (although the one did give us CryingBobby and "clink-clink").

@esco1822

The pretzel: "Salt crusted, served with haus mustard and cheddar beer cheese sauce."

@Kiki777

My favorite diner has an appetizer - it's soft pretzel sticks with 3 dips - honey mustard, beer cheese and crab dip.

It looks like Brittany (Vanderpump Rules) and her Mamaw might be onto something after all.

• Love 5

Re: "Jackie is very thirsty to be on this show."

-----------------

Show me someone on reality TV who doesn't live to play in that fountain and spit waterspouts while doing the backstroke. They one and all are thirsty for that paycheck and perception of fame until it bites them in the ass.

Edited by Giselle
Added Re: quote. Clarity on to what I was responding.
  • Love 9

Hey guys I am a little behind in my queue and just watched this episode last night. Not enough time today sadly to read all the comments. Maybe someone pointed this out, but I was wondering if anyone mentioned Jennifer’s son who was choking his brothers?  Mine is a girl family don’t know as much about boys.  I get there’s a different kind of male horseplay.  But the hair stood up on my neck when that oldest kid, the one with the face mask on, tried to “stand his brother up by the throat” (his words). He actually had his hands wrapped around the kids neck and the younger one was very upset and screaming for his mom.  Then soon after, they showed the oldest doing it to a different younger brother who also didn’t like it.  The look on his face squicked me out. I was a little alarmed.    Is this just typical boy/brother play? Maybe just crazy editing?   Like I said, I don’t know much about boys 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

Hey guys I am a little behind in my queue and just watched this episode last night. Not enough time today sadly to read all the comments. Maybe someone pointed this out, but I was wondering if anyone mentioned Jennifer’s son who was choking his brothers?  Mine is a girl family don’t know as much about boys.  I get there’s a different kind of male horseplay.  But the hair stood up on my neck when that oldest kid, the one with the face mask on, tried to “stand his brother up by the throat” (his words). He actually had his hands wrapped around the kids neck and the younger one was very upset and screaming for his mom.  Then soon after, they showed the oldest doing it to a different younger brother who also didn’t like it.  The look on his face squicked me out. I was a little alarmed.    Is this just typical boy/brother play? Maybe just crazy editing?   Like I said, I don’t know much about boys 

I didn’t like seeing that. It’s almost as though production is showing how out of control her children really are. Only an expensive bribe will thwart such behavior. As the child ages the gifts will grow to more costly things...the parent never wins this power play. 

• Love 4