Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Aethera

Agent Carter

Contains Avengers: Endgame comment.

I was so happy and surprised to see that

Spoiler

James D'Arcy got a cameo in Avengers:Endgame.  It was a little surprising to see him with a different Howard, but I was glad to see human Jarvis again.

Edited by MisterGlass · Reason: Edited to add spoiler note.
  • Like 6

Spoiler alert, MisterGlass. I haven't seen Endgame yet, and I would have liked to have been surprised and delighted by that cameo.

I appreciate it, thanks, @MisterGlass. Of all the spoilers you probably could have given away, that one's relatively minor. Just don't tell me anything else!  *GRIN*  I'll finally get to see it on Tuesday.

• Like 1

Saw Endgame, I am still smiling with joy!

Spoiler

Peggy's true love and soulmate returns to her! My heart leaped in the theater when they showed them dancing in their house. I am so happy that Peggy and Steve got their happy ending!

Edited by SimoneS
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Hide contents

Peggy's true love and soulmate returns to her! My heart leaped in the theater when they showed them dancing in their house. I am so happy that Peggy and Steve got their happy ending!

Spoiler

Remind me, please! Didn't we hear, in the series or in one of the movies, that Peggy had moved on and had married someone whose name we never heard (but we knew his initial?).  Could they be tying up the loose thread by having her marry Cap, under an alias?

19 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Reveal spoiler

Spoiler

Seeing them finally get that dance may have brought tears to my eyes.

• Like 1

This is evidently a deleted scene from the Blue Ray special edition of Captain America: The Winter Soldier that's recently been posted on YouTube.  It's the full Smithsonian interview scene with Peggy Carter. I was quite surprised by how long it is.  We only got a snippet of it in the film.  Hayley Atwell is just SOOOOO good!

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

This is evidently a deleted scene from the Blue Ray special edition of Captain America: The Winter Soldier that's recently been posted on YouTube.  It's the full Smithsonian interview scene with Peggy Carter. I was quite surprised by how long it is.  We only got a snippet of it in the film.  Hayley Atwell is just SOOOOO good!

After watching Endgame this changed my perspective. Also, Hayley Atwell is great in this role. 

• Like 1