Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E25: Babies Have It Made

• Start Topic

Ashley asks Bar to stay away from Holly’s first birthday party. Jade gets bad news. When Kyler has to pick up the baby from Lexi’s mom, Lexi is worries about how the two will get along. Brianna wants to go to college.

Airs December 10, 2018 at 11:02 EST

Agreed. He is very  bad news.

What is with all these elaborate birthday parties? Does renting a hall seem a tad extreme to anyone else? When my son was little I just had a family party at home. Until he was old enough to know what a birthday party was.

• Love 11

*I agree about parties for babies;  those big parties are a waste of money. The child is not even going to remember it, so the money they're spending is really for themselves. Money that could be much better spent on clothing, formula, diapers or being saved.

*I was pretty disgusted at Ashley's mom saying she had no hope for Bar. Really? And she's a pastor, saying she has no hope for someone? Obviously Bar made a terrible mistake and he's going to have to earn people's trust back, but I don't like her saying she has no hope for him.

* Along with other things,Kayla needs an education. It is absolutely painful to hear her talk. Saying things like " He has went and.." and " they was going..." Maybe it's because I'm an English teacher, but that drives me crazy. Kayla also needs to stay far away from Stephen. In the car she was smiling and laughing, almost giddy at the thought of Stephen being jealous of a new boyfriend. That shit is not funny. he is very dangerous and she picked a terrible person to have a baby with.

* I feel for Jade, having to be the one person who takes care of everybody else. She needs help from those she's been supporting. It is tough being the only person to act like it a grown adult.

• Love 13

Stephen might be the biggest piece of trash I've ever seen on any of the Teen Mom shows.  I wouldn't allow my child to be alone around him for even 2 seconds.  Kayla seems to think he's not that bad while literally everyone else doesn't want to be anywhere near him.  What is wrong with this girl?

• Love 13

I was going to mention these parties because I think they are stupid too since the kid has no clue what's going on. I will say that about 10 years ago, a friend of mine threw a party at an outdoor venue for her son's first birthday but oh if you knew what they went through to finally have him. So that I totally understood.

The gal that was supposed to move in with Kayla needs to head for the hills. She will be paying half the bills and this dude will be there all the time. Then Stephan will show up and there will be all kinds of drama going on there. Why on earth would this new guy put himself through that? I don't get it. I thought Kayla was very reasonable to Stephan at the party trying to talk him down and telling him to come inside and help set up but little bitchface tells his mother "she chose him." Then he tries to manipulate her by saying she's not giving him a chance to make a family with her. He's psycho. You can see it in his face. I don't care how many Yes ma'ams he gives his mother, he's scary.

• Love 14

I agree, I thought Kayla handled herself well. She stayed calm and focused on the matter at hand. To Stephan that baby is just a pawn in some power game that only he is playing. Seriously, this guy baffles me. He seems to have no ability or life skills at all. He's just a bundle of resentment and fury. He does not know how to act around people. He's like a dog with a bone, he won't let go of Kayla, even though he doesn't want her. I agree he is scary. His rage is barely contained at the best of times. He's like a coiled spring. He "yes ma'am"'s his mother but its strictly rote, he doesn't take in what she says. He probably brags that he was raised right by a strong mother. Shudder. What did Kayla ever see in him? 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, Cofydov said:

Am I the only one to just completely not get what’s up with this dude? I mean, does he have ANYTHING going for him? All I see is a pudgy kid with no respect and a really bad haircut!

I keep waiting for something to explain him!   How did he ever get the cute cheerleader?  Maybe Lexi is a little slow is all I've been able to come up with!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I keep waiting for something to explain him!   How did he ever get the cute cheerleader?  Maybe Lexi is a little slow is all I've been able to come up with!

I think it's because they've been together for a few years (it was said before in one episode. They were really young), and Lexi clearly has her self confidence issues and some attachment trauma. She is comfortable with him and probably afraid to move on. 

• Love 5

Stephan only wants Kayla because she doesn't appear to want him, but I think she'd take him back in a second.  Then he wouldn't want her anymore.  She wanted them to be a family but he wouldn't quit fucking other girls and verbally abusing her.  Then he graduated to physical abuse.  He threw it away, but it's her fault that they're not a family. 

She's totally trying to make him jealous, especially by posting IG pictures of Luke (?) with the baby.  That was totally unnecessary.  He's a new guy, not a long-term, stable boyfriend.  Post all the pics of you and whoever you want, but you're playing with fire trying to use the baby to make him jealous.  Izaiah is Stephen's property.  It's a very dangerous game she's trying to play.  The further from his mind they both are, the better.   

• Love 11
22 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Kayla also needs to stay far away from Stephen. In the car she was smiling and laughing, almost giddy at the thought of Stephen being jealous of a new boyfriend.

She gets off on all this. She can’t hide her delight that these men are always on the verge of fighting over her. She’s deliberately provoking Stephan with the pics of Izaiah cuddling her new piece. It’s all just what she is looking for. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, eskimo said:

Stephan only wants Kayla because she doesn't appear to want him, but I think she'd take him back in a second.  Then he wouldn't want her anymore.  She wanted them to be a family but he wouldn't quit fucking other girls

This is amazing to me. Are the girls in Crapville so hard up they'll have sex with that mean ugly stupid cretin? Why? Girl, go get a vibrator and call it a day.

Kayla is being really monumentally stupid to post pics of Izaiah and her new BF. Stephan is a powder keg and nothing will be gained by lighting his very short fuse. He's already attacked her once that we know of.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, IvySpice said:

She gets off on all this. She can’t hide her delight that these men are always on the verge of fighting over her. She’s deliberately provoking Stephan with the pics of Izaiah cuddling her new piece. It’s all just what she is looking for. 

Yep, she sure it.  She was so damn excited and HAPPY that Stephan was going to show up at the baby's party, and see her with a new guy.  She is so incredibly immature, because that is putting both her and her baby in serious danger.  I read lots of true crime books, and this kind of behavior is exactly what often leads to domestic violence that ends in murder or murder/suicide.  It's not Kayla's fault that Stephan is a psychotic, possessive asshole, but it is her fault she made a baby with this asshole (along with his obviously), and it's her fault she is deliberately provoking him.  She needs to grow up and realize she is now a mom and it is her job to protect her son.  I am really scared that this is going to end very, very badly.

• Love 11

Even if Stephan was a well balanced and mature man (which he is not, he is a psycho), I would still think it was inappropriate for Kayla to be posting pics of her baby with her brand new boyfriend. Isaiah is Stephan’s son and its pretty disrespectful to start playing house with a new daddy and flaunt it on social media. Now, don’t get me wrong, I am not saying Stephan as done anything to deserve respect. I just wish Kayla could be a mature adult and move on without trying to stick it to Stephan. She could barely contain her happiness at the idea of Stephan’s discomfort coming to the party with her new dick. It’s not a good look.

Edited by Jackintheknox
  • Love 8

When I come here it is usually to post in another thread but I just had to drop into this one to see if ANYONE was commenting on how psycho Stephen was and how secretly happy Kayla was to be getting this reaction.  Stephan is crazy.  He needs to be given serious psychiatric help and MTv needs to get him off screen before he kills Kayla or her Mom.  But he is damn good tv.   Kayla needs some therapy herself because she has NO self respect.  

Kayla get off social media for awhile until Stephan does something stupid to someone and ends up in jail.

• Love 4

I feel bad for Jade. It seems like she is carrying everyone's burden. And did I hear right that she paid the deposit and first month's rent for their place? He roommate didn't pitch anything in? Does she even have a job? I know Jade does. 

I can't stand to look at Stephan's face. What in hell did Kayla ever see in him? Shallow, I know but at least Luke is better looking. When Stephan was going on and on about what Kayla is doing to him, I almost screamed. What about all you have done to her STEPHAN?! I know Kayla isn't blameless but this guy was verbally and physically abusive and cheated on her.

Ugh, Kyler

Holly's birthday was cute, but I agree, it was way too much for a one year old

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 6

This is my theory. In high school Stephan was a star basketball player. Everything came easily to him, girls, attention etc. he was on top of life and winning. I suspect Izaiah was a trap baby. Stephan was already cheating on Kayla, she was just too dumb/in love to do anything about it at that point. He must have been really good at basketball at some point, maybe even with serious prospects. Then, his mom moves away to start a new life in FL, so he loses his support system. He doesn't make it to the NBA, doesn’t get scouted, and is stuck in this dead ass town, with a pregnant ex-girlfriend, coasting on his high school heyday. 

Kayla thought that she would be able to ‘tame’ or ‘fix’ Stephan by having the baby, but her fantasy doesn’t mesh with reality. He doesn’t want to settle down and live a regular life, working a minimum wage job...he was destined for greatness! His rage at the unfairness of life was at a simmer, but now he is going to fix that rage full blast onto Kayla if she doesn’t smarten up. Of course, Stephan ends up couch surfing after being kicked out of wherever he was staying (probably for that temper), has no job, no money, no prospects, no NBA contract, no career, no family, friends eventually will stop letting him mooch off of him. His life will get worse and worse, like Adumb and he will blame Kayla for it all. 

• Love 2