Type keyword(s) to search

Megan & Michael & Sarah: Three's Company

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 2/5/2020 at 1:41 AM, SheTalksShit said:

He whines like he got a raw deal when the judge decided to lock him up for a few years but truthfully, I think the judge did him a favor because if he’s carjacking people at 15, IDK, I feel like ppl who do that kinda thing don’t generally live very long, so if he hadn’t been locked up, idk that he’d even be here right now. When you make the decision to wave a gun in someone’s face to rob them/get them to comply with what you want them to do, you put yourself at risk bc you’ve now put them in the legal right to use deadly force against you in self-defense (if the person you’re trying to rob has a gun, you don’t know, you’re taking a gamble and if you do it on a semi-regular basis, you’re bound to lose at some point). That’s one of the signs of a sociopath - reckless disregard for the safety of self and others, engaging in activity that puts yourself and others at risk. 
Failure to honor financial and social responsibilities is another, btw. Repeated conning, lying, stealing and general deceptiveness is another. 

Yup, Like many deadbeats, he likes to play fake family man. 

Kinda like Robert and his brother on 90 Day?

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

LOL!!

I don't whether to click on the "Like" emoji because I like the portrayal.

Or the "Laugh" emoji because the Sarah/Michael mess is so funny.

Or the "Tear" emoji because the Sarah/Michael mess is so sad.

• Love 2

So there’s video of Michael & Sarah coming out of a liquor store in NY this past week. Also this week Maria posted a pic of the little pretty girl in bed with her talking smack about Sarah.  What is going on with these idiot women!!!????

2813148A-7F80-443C-B9EA-212CB2F83F25.png

On 4/7/2020 at 6:47 PM, endure said:

Does Michael have fake nails?

Ew. I see I'm not the only one who noticed Michael's long nails. That is a major pet peeve of mine - long nails on a guy. Just no. They should be trimmed short and neat. 

• Love 2
On 4/22/2020 at 12:49 PM, hookedontv said:

Ew. I see I'm not the only one who noticed Michael's long nails. That is a major pet peeve of mine - long nails on a guy. Just no. They should be trimmed short and neat. 

Mu hubs told me that it is his feeling that nicely trimmed nails on a guy is one of the first things women notice!  I can believe it!

• Love 3

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate, HATE Michael with the fire of 1,000 suns. He struts around like he's father of the year, mumbling some shit about how ain't no one gonna keep him from his daughters and he can barely be bothered. And his mother acts like he's some role model for remembering their names or some shit. He's a dick.

• Love 3

I was assuming it was Maria's, back before they broke up. But the article says the woman denied that it was her kid, and refused to come pick him up.

If this doesn't push Cabbage Patch into finalizing that divorce- with NO Michael custody or visitation rights- nothing will,

2 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I was assuming it was Maria's, back before they broke up. But the article says the woman denied that it was her kid, and refused to come pick him up.

If this doesn't push Cabbage Patch into finalizing that divorce- with NO Michael custody or visitation rights- nothing will,

Sarah will never divorce him; she's pathetic.  

That was a strange story.  If the child was Maria's, why didn't she just come pick him up?  

Sounds like SHE should be charged with neglect too.  Who'd trust Michael to watch their child?  He can't even be bothered with his own children.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Father of the year in action.  What does anyone see in this man?  He must have quite the knack at playing at women's weaknesses. 

I can't blame him for the dumbasses who flock to this fool.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I didn't see anything about the woman denying it was her kid in the story. She said she "could not come" and get him which I assumed because she was at work or far away without a car? Not that there is any excuse for that but she didn't deny it was her kid. It was a weird article. It said the woman “responded to the scene in an unknown person’s vehicle, from an unknown location.” They eventually turned over the kid to this woman. 

You would think that a line about "police ascertained that the woman was the boy's mother/aunt/whatever, and turned the boy over to her" would have been included because they sure as heck would not turn over the kid to her unless they verified who she was.  

• Love 3

You're watching a young child in a hotel and the child says, "I'm hungry."

Do you:

• Take the child to look for a snack machine in the hotel; the people at the front desk can steer you in the right direction.
  • Take the child to a restaurant in or near the hotel; the people at the front desk can steer you in the right direction.  (It's FLORIDA.  There are restaurants EVERYWHERE.)
  • Take the child with you to a nearby convenience store to buy him "gummy snacks"; the people at the front desk can steer you in the right direction..

There are no other choices.  You NEVER leave a child alone in a strange place - unless you're even more stupid than the world already thinks you are after watching you on Love After Lockup.  That's something that no one thought possible, but apparently . . . it is.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, AZChristian said:

There are no other choices.  You NEVER leave a child alone in a strange place - unless you're even more stupid than the world already thinks you are after watching you on Love After Lockup.  That's something that no one thought possible, but apparently . . . it is.

I think another choice is NEVER leave your child with Michael, AT ALL.

• Love 7
On 11/18/2020 at 11:06 PM, AZChristian said:

You're watching a young child in a hotel and the child says, "I'm hungry."

Do you:

• Take the child to look for a snack machine in the hotel; the people at the front desk can steer you in the right direction.
  • Take the child to a restaurant in or near the hotel; the people at the front desk can steer you in the right direction.  (It's FLORIDA.  There are restaurants EVERYWHERE.)
  • Take the child with you to a nearby convenience store to buy him "gummy snacks"; the people at the front desk can steer you in the right direction..

If you are in a safe place with other people around, it’s better to stay put and have someone 1) call the police and 2) bring a snack for the child. And yeah - leave no child with Michael ever.