Type keyword(s) to search

Megan & Michael & Sarah: Three's Company

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Why in sam's fuck is Sarah answering all these collect calls from Hobbit? That shit has to be expensive. If the calls were free, I could understand answering and then immediately hanging up. But she answers call after call, pays for all of the calls, so exactly what is she gaining? 

I want to know who put money in his commissary account. The first call said prepaid call.

Can someone explain the timeline to me? I thought michael was out 5-6 weeks before he was revoked. Sarah at the hotel looked six months pregnant or more. WTF?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Reality police said:

I want to know who put money in his commissary account. The first call said prepaid call.

Can someone explain the timeline to me? I thought michael was out 5-6 weeks before he was revoked. Sarah at the hotel looked six months pregnant or more. WTF?

I said the same thing. Either Megan was at the hotel for 4 months or maybe they flew Megan back for a staged scene? 

• Love 4

I just watched a facebook live with Megan. It sounds like she is still with Michael. She also says she works in home health. My mom just had some surgery complications and needed home health. I don't think my mom would want a caregiver in her home that was losing her virginity on TV. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Ha. The Michigan prisoner look up page lists Michael's alias as Hollywood. I'm guessing his prison buddies call him that after seeing him on the show.

I can't figure out the timeline but I believe there were multiple arrests. They kept him when he was late and not supposed to be driving. Not sure how much time he'd get for that but when his mother went to the hotel, she told Mega that he would be in for four months. Not sure if that was because of the lateness. I thought I read somewhere that was picked up on a drug charge but maybe that's a figment of my imagination.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 1

I have to admit that I didn’t care as much about the actual confrontation as I did seeing Michael “swoosh” down and out of the thruple graphic where previously one woman or the other would be swooshed off to the side.  After that the confrontation was anticlimactic.  (And badly edited and hard to understand, imho, but still nothing could follow the swooshing away of Michael.)

• Love 8
10 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Not sure how much time he'd get for that but when his mother went to the hotel, she told Mega that he would be in for four months.

120 days is standard for violations of probation. He was late, and driving with no license so he’s lucky they didn’t give him 120 days for each misstep.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:37 PM, Elizzikra said:

There is something particularly pathetic about this showdown over such a piece of shit airing on International Women’s Day.

On #IWD we celebrate all women, even the terrible ones.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, toodles said:

If idiot Megan is pregnant, I'm going to barf.  

Of course she is. Megan's father better get used to working forever, because he's going to be supporting the jailbird's kid(s).

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Was that alluded to in the preview?

Sort of.  She was talking to a friend when Bae called.  She told her friend she has news to share with him.

17 hours ago, toodles said:

Sort of.  She was talking to a friend when Bae called.  She told her friend she has news to share with him.

Oh no, please let it be something else.  I am sorry if it was explained someplace, but how did Sarah and Michael meet?  I thought it was high school, but he is from Michigan, correct?  And she is from upstate New York?  I can't connect the dots and I am kinda embarrassed for wanting to.......

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

They probably met via the Date A Prisoner websites that most all of them use to find someone who’s a criminal. And a soulmate.

And a crack head goddess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 5/25/2019 at 6:47 AM, toodles said:

If idiot Megan is pregnant, I'm going to barf.  

She is so freaking stupid.  The only shred of respect I had for Megan was that at least she wasn't dragging a kid into this shitshow like dummy Sarah who got pregnant a second time.

Megan isn't particularly educated and she isn't pretty.  Her options are so much more limited now if she has a baby.  

• Love 8

I didn't think that I could loathe Michael even more than I already did, but it turns out I vastly underestimated myself. 

No respect for Megan either. Whether she knew he was married in the first place or not, she knows now. I don't care how epic she thinks their love is -if it's the real thing, it will still be there after he gets divorced. She has no business having any sort of relationship with him while he's still married. And insisting on being the only person who calls him "Mike" does not, in fact, make him the person you wanted to believe he was.

• Love 12

Well, thank God neither MeganMyQueen nor Cabbage Patch Sarah gained any intelligence since the first go round or I'd be checking the sky for pigs flying.  Clearly both of them fell out of the same stupid tree and hit the same ignorant, dipshit branches on the way down for sticking with and fighting over that wee sprite Michael, who looks like he should be wearing a green hat and declaring breakfast food magically delicious.  

Michael's sister and mother can take a seat and shut it with their now-loyalty to Cabbage Patch Sarah.  Where was that loyalty when they knew Michael was lying to her and screwing around?   Yeah, exactly.

MeganMyQueen, that "bond" you have with Michael is nothing more than the money you continue to send him every time he's incarcerated.  

Cabbage Patch Sarah, think real hard when you make statements like "this is the first time that Michael's been released [from prison] and I haven't been there."   Here's your sign.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Well, thank God neither MeganMyQueen nor Cabbage Patch Sarah gained any intelligence since the first go round or I'd be checking the sky for pigs flying.  Clearly both of them fell out of the same stupid tree and hit the same ignorant, dipshit branches on the way down for sticking with and fighting over that wee sprite Michael, who looks like he should be wearing a green hat and declaring breakfast food magically delicious.  

Michael's sister and mother can take a seat and shut it with their now-loyalty to Cabbage Patch Sarah.  Where was that loyalty when they knew Michael was lying to her and screwing around?   Yeah, exactly.

MeganMyQueen, that "bond" you have with Michael is nothing more than the money you continue to send him every time he's incarcerated.  

Cabbage Patch Sarah, think real hard when you make statements like "this is the first time that Michael's been released [from prison] and I haven't been there."   Here's your sign.  

I can't stand Michael and his sister who needs to decide what hair color to choose, also the 70's want their hairstyles back, DayDay.  

At first I thought Michael's mother and sister were ignorant folks who are on Sarah's side because they like biracial children look better and have an easier time of it.  Now, I think they can't stand Megan because they don't get what she sees in Michael.  I mean they're stuck with him because he's family and Sarah's stuck with him because she has two children with him, but they don't get why Megan's so nuts about him.

Megan and Sarah should have both come to see Michael when he got out and both kicked him to the curb.  

If Megan is pregnant I don't know what Cabbage Patch Sarah would do.  Probably nothing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Any chance we can name this thread: Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest? Of course, I am not sure which one of the three would fall into each. It's a tight race.

“They’re All Idiots?”

• Love 1

I just watched the replay where Michael is driving to parole and he is late.  All he had to.....ALL HE HAD TO DO was be on time and have MeganMy Queen drive and he would have been clear.  But no, he has to be smoking and acting all gangster, rolling in late.

Megan:  "It is not fair!  They went through my car, through my suitcase, he was not absent from reporting, he was LATE.  It is not FAIR!  He told me could drive."

So......you think Mike is a truth teller?  Late IS absent.  Ugh, her entitlement is astounding.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:36 PM, Neurochick said:

Now, I think they can't stand Megan because they don't get what she sees in Michael.  I mean they're stuck with him because he's family and Sarah's stuck with him because she has two children with him, but they don't get why Megan's so nuts about him.

Megan and Sarah should have both come to see Michael when he got out and both kicked him to the curb.  

If Megan is pregnant I don't know what Cabbage Patch Sarah would do.  Probably nothing.

She would have a hard time explaining why her youngest daughter has a sibling four months younger than her!

• Love 1

If Megan is pregnant I don't know what Cabbage Patch Sarah would do.  Probably nothing.

They could be practical about it and form a babysitting co-op. They need to save their money because Michael sure isn't any kind of provider.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Knowing this show, Megan’s big secret is she lied about being a virgin. She made waaaaaaaaay too much ado about nothing, I think.

Yeah, at this point the secret is so hyped up that it's gonna be a let down no matter what it is 

• Love 3
On 7/1/2019 at 12:44 AM, RealReality said:

Yeah, at this point the secret is so hyped up that it's gonna be a let down no matter what it is 

I agree!

The thing that bugs me about Michael is he is insulting both women and they take it, day after day and day.  His behavior is rude, mean, demeaning, void of integrity and insulting.  

Megan, let's have a talk.  Pull up a chair, have some merlot and let's chat.  You seem to be an attractive, literate and employed woman.  You have now found yourself in a hotel room in Flint Michigan, far from home, waiting for a married ex-felon (soon to be a current felon but let's not get ahead of ourselves) who has one child and another due any day.  You are waiting for him to contact you to come get him from his mom's house - where you are not welcome - to bring him back in the rental car that you paid for, in the hotel that YOU paid for, to be his booty call.  You are going to have sex in a shower while he wears an ankle monitor and SOCKS.  Take a sip of that merlot, Megan.  Now ask yourself - is this what you deserve?  Just answer yes or no.  Don't filter it with "But I love him." THIS IS NOT LOVE.  Love is respect, fidelity, honor and truth.  "Mike" has demonstrated none of these qualities.   If you answer yes, then I question you.  I question you for allowing yourself to be used in such a capacity on tv - to be degraded, insulted and used.   Take another sip, Megan.  I will wait.  If you answer no, let's get the hell out of Flint, back to Texas and block him from all areas of your life.   There are plenty of good men in Texas who will love you properly.

Also, if you answer yes let's get you to therapy to ask why you think this is the prize at the end of the rainbow.

• Love 15
On 6/15/2019 at 2:36 PM, Neurochick said:

At first I thought Michael's mother and sister were ignorant folks who are on Sarah's side because they like biracial children look better and have an easier time of it. 

Or, maybe they are on Sarah's side because he made a commitment to be married to her and raise their children together, and instead, he went behind her back and found other women while he's incarcerated?  Mom and DayDay sound pretty decent to me. 

• Love 14
On 7/7/2019 at 1:22 AM, JDAlexander said:

Or, maybe they are on Sarah's side because he made a commitment to be married to her and raise their children together, and instead, he went behind her back and found other women while he's incarcerated?  Mom and DayDay sound pretty decent to me. 

Plus they are a grandma and aunt to a sweet little girl, about to be joined by another.  Grandmothers especially will put up with a lot just to be in the lives of their grandchildren.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

Plus they are a grandma and aunt to a sweet little girl, about to be joined by another.  Grandmothers especially will put up with a lot just to be in the lives of their grandchildren.

I always wonder about the parents of an adult who cheats. Are they wired to forgive their child or find a way to make it the spouse's fault? Do they get angry at their cheating kid? Do they think it's wrong? I get that they should stay out of their adult kids' relationships and that it depends on the individuals involved, but I have known of a couple of parents who look the other way when their kids cheat - mostly, it seems, because they love their kid and want to look past bad behavior to maintain the relationship. 

I'm so curious about Michael's family. Do they think he's behaved badly? Do they care? I'm sure they love him but are they angry at the mess he's made of their lives and of their nieces'/granddaughters' lives?

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I always wonder about the parents of an adult who cheats. Are they wired to forgive their child or find a way to make it the spouse's fault? Do they get angry at their cheating kid? Do they think it's wrong?

As the mother of a kind of whorish son (he has never married; the cheating was on girlfriends, but it still is a very bad thing to do) I have to say that the connection between parent and child, at least in my case, is so strong that I don't feel any need to "forgive" or to make his bad behavior someone else's fault.  I love and support my son no matter what, while at the same time disapproving of his bad behavior.  He knows that I despise what he does when he cheats on a girlfriend (and that's if I even find out about it; I've never been as involved in his love life to the extent that Michael's mother is).  I have no sympathy for him, and he knows it, but he is above all my child.

I think that parents of children who do very, very bad things--who commit serious crimes, say--can feel this way, too.  I do not want my son shielded from the consequences of his bad behavior; I would do all I could to help him--hire a lawyer, say--but he would not have my sympathy.  I don't feel a need for him to apologize to me because he is my child, but he is also a citizen who has to conform to behavioral norms, and I would not try to help him escape that duty.  He would have to accept whatever the consequences were for his bad behavior--and I would want him to, but he would know that I loved and supported him *as my son*.

• Love 5