Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

Here you go, @DittyDotDot.  You must print this out, abide by its rules, and carry it with you at all times.  ;-)

G4p28LY.jpg

That's awesome you guys!  I should have known my smartassery would lead to there actually being such a thing and that it could be found on the internet. ;)  Never underestimate the power of smartassery!

Anyway...I'm thinking that card Sam is holding will not dig him out of his own grave.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh wow. Yay me. That was half guess and half deductive reasoning - the reasoning being what episodes were Sam and Dean prowling around down in the depths of the Lair of Letters, and my mind went to the episode where the witch escaped - but it was really more than 50% guess there.

Okay this one might be easy, and it was tough for me to choose between two or three screencaps for this episode, but...

screencap5-1b.jpg

And I loved this scene.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hammer of the Gods?

ETA  Deductive reasoning is often how I figure out the pics.  Mostly based on clues in the background as opposed to what Sam and Dean look like.  I also tend to choose my pictures based on how I would solve the puzzle.  Clue for all my future picture choices.  :-)

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 2
I also tend to choose my pictures based on how I would solve the puzzle.

Of which another will be forthcoming, since you are correct, DD.

I can just feel Dean's "Holy crap!" in that shot, knowing that they are in waaay over their head - this precedes Sam's  "next time I say let's keep driving, let's keep driving." Hee.

• Love 1
(edited)

Bingo! @ DittyDotDot.  I really like that episode in spite of Garth, mostly because of the scene I posted. Jensen was just damn brilliant

Edited by catrox14

Yes, yes it does...have I mentioned how I never get tired of them digging up a corpse.

re: Southern Comfort...not favored by me, but they're wearing suits and I couldn't remember any other time they tussled while in suits. Like I said, throwing knives in the dark. ;)

• Love 1

Yep on both counts @Demented Daisy. Well, actually, just Dean dug him up, but I think this was the first corpse they dug up and Dean is delightful while he does it. He's muttering under his breath the whole time about how next time he's gonna hang with the hot chick while Sam digs up the corpse.

Okay, you up!

• Love 2

Amazing what a 2-hour nap can do for brain functions. I don't know that is was easy, I'm just weirdly drawn to interesting props and WEAPONS OF BODILY DESTRUCTION! Hee!

Okay, talk about switching gears...

pJuwQeN.jpg

Oh, that's hilarious.  When I went scrounging through Abandon All Hope, my initial intention was to grab a screen cap of Bobby.  But then I saw the Colt and just couldn't resist.

I'll avoid the cliché, for once.  ;-)

Time for a guess, huh?  Bobby doing research.  Now that's something he rarely did....  He's not in the wheelchair....  I'm gonna go with Are You There, God?  It's Me, Dean Winchester.  Wasn't there an apocalypse research montage in that one?

More weapons of bodily destruction! Hee!

I know this one, but can't remember the title...ugh, I refuse to look it up because I should remember things damn it! I'll return when my memory serves me better. ')

• Love 1

Oh crap. Looks like season 8 or 9... and I already used up my good guess for that earlier today.

Unless this is "Reading Is Fundamental," ** I'm going to have to wait until DittyDotDot's memory returns.

** And I have a feeling that this is that episode that Kevin was living on hot dogs and no sleep.