Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Yeah, Sam's hair and that shirt narrows it to early S4...but it also looks like maybe Bobby's house they're sitting at and Sam was never at Bobby's in Lazarus Rising. I'm probably over-thinking it again, aren't I?

(edited)

Have you visited Supernaturalwiki.com @ElleryAnne...that place is almost scary...but in a good way...um...I think!

I still can't place it and since I didn't want to be a cheater, cheater pumpkin eater, I haven't read that analysis...but, really an analysis of the flower shirt? I guess I was unaware that it was worn that often that it deserved an analysis...but I also suck at fashion trivia, I only recall him wearing it at the beginning of S4. Hmm?

ETA: I now vaguely recall the shirt and that scene...wow, good job @catrox14!

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1
Have you visited Supernaturalwiki.com @ElleryAnne.

I've used the wikia on occasion to check stuff about episodes, but I haven't really ever browsed the wiki.  I'll need to do that one of these days!

I only got there because I was trying to remember scenes where Sam ever looked over his shoulder at someone, because those guys never turn their backs on anyone.

And yes, that is No Rest for the Wicked

(edited)
Now I'm going to be singing "Wanted, Dead or Alive" in my head all night!

It would likely be much more amusing if you were singing it out loud. And when I say out loud, I mean LOUD!

Oh right, the game...Plucky Pennywistle's Magical Menagerie? It's got to be from S7...the sideburns are a dead give away, plus I can't imagine Sam looking actually terrified at anything other than clowns. ;)

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 4
It would likely be much more amusing if you were singing it out loud. And when I say out loud, I mean LOUD!

And badly... I've been to a few Bon Jovi concerts - which were awesome by the way. Jon knows how to put on a concert - and that's exactly how it's done... Now imagine about 10,000 or so people doing it at the same time. So much fun.

Oh the game...

You're both right... uh oh... a tie. (And Good logic triple D.) How should we break the tie?

• Love 2
(edited)
pft..a tie? I was like three minutes zippier. ;)

In my defense I was looking at the edit time... I was wasting time... er I mean busy elsewhere on the site, and when I returned I had only the edit time to go by.

But sadly I can't place the screencap. :(

Edited by AwesomO4000

No worries @AwesomO4000, I was just kidding anyway. I think I edited it to make the episode title italic, but I can't really remember last night all that well.

Anyhoo, I'll offer a hint...it is not a well-loved episode (I actually like the first half, though) and it's named after a once-loved sitcom. Sorry, my hinting abilities have been neutralized by a lack of caffeinated beverages today.

(edited)

Not Freeks & Geeks, but based on my clue, that's was a good guess.

You can run into the strangest people when shopping. Plus, it can become mighty dangerous--both good reasons to add to my list of reasons why I loathe shopping. Hee!

Looks like my hinting abilities are returning. ;)

Edited by DittyDotDot