Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

I would love to @mstaken, but I'm at work and being bad enough already, so I can't.

@catrox14 can you open the image on your own computer? Maybe the file is corrupted...you might look for a different file of the same image. I don't know, it's so hard to be tech support when I can't see what's exactly happening...and because I'm not really all that techy anyway. I'll shut up now.

Thanks @DittyDotDot.  I use imgur all the time, and I swear I posted one here before using imgur without getting that message.  But I'll try again, later. I'm going to be sporadic as I'm visiting with my mom who is in ill health. So coming here is a nice respite from that situation :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, catrox! I know what it's like to use these blissful time wasters as a much needed distraction :) 

DD, yes, it's Bedtime Stories! 

Good pic, catrox! 

Does anyone else guess these based PURELY on Sam and his hair?! The weirdly ageless Jensen looks the same to me in nearly all nine seasons, though I think somewhere around S3 they were overdoing the hair gel a bit :) 

Yeah, plus sometimes the set can be a tip off...but Sam's hair and sideburns give sooo much away! The only tip off for Dean is that he had the break-up beard the back half of S9...otherwise, nothing tips me to Dean. Oh yeah, the Leather Jacket Of Masculinity was stolen early S6, so that can also help.

I've narrowed it down to half of a season now...progress?

Okay, I think I got it narrowed down to two episodes...I'm going with Dog Dean Afternoon.  I'm not so good with the last couple of seasons, but I'm almost positive it has to be from the first half of S9.

• Love 1
(edited)

Mmmm, a milk bone--chicken or beef flavored? I was pretty sure it had to be that or Slumber Party...those colorful plaids stick out just a bit.

Okay here's a new one...

XGgqYrJ.jpg

Edited by DittyDotDot

That bitch-face is classic! Nightshifter...I had it with the first one @AwesomO4000, sorry I had to sleep though!

I'm going to go ahead and post the next one because I need to go to work early and don't want to be bad and spend my time looking for screen caps on company time.

Thought Baby should get a chance...

HJ2sv2V.jpg

(edited)

Do I need to offer a hint? I will anyway...it is accompanied by some very fine mullet rock.

ETA: Am I really loopy today, or does it almost appear that Baby is actually moving?

Edited by DittyDotDot
(edited)

I don't know @Demented Daisy,I think it might be It's A Terrible Life. They had him looking like the perfect corporate douche and all that.  The cropping makes it hard to tell if he's in 40s period dress or not...hum?

ETA: Damn that Jensen for never showing many signs of aging!

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

Hmm.  Good point.  Well, based on the blinds and lighting, I'm going to stick with Time After Time.  The entire episode had a sepia-tone color palette, IIRC.  Lots of browns.  It wasn't literally sepia-toned, but it was evocative of an earlier time.  Or I could be pulling all of it out of thin air.  ;-)

• Love 1

Okay, I'll tell you guys, but I can't go looking for a new one for at least 4-5 hours...it's going to be a late night at work. So if somebody else wants to find one that would be good, otherwise I will post an new one after I finally make it home.

I think it's from We Need To Talk About Kevin after Dean tackles Sam and cuts him and covers him in soapy borax and holy water...they hug. And they do look so happy!

• Love 1