Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

What, I don't think that was one of the conditions I lined out earlier...nope, nowhere did I say I would still be on the hook later...stupid, stupid time wasters! ;)

Seriously, that sounds perfectly fair and hopefully will remember I committed later.

ETA: That's a good one @Demented Daisy, and a very good hint!

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1
(edited)

I got to go to work, so I am going to assume I'm right--so stupid on my part--and get the next one going.

Have I mentioned how I never, ever, ever, never get tired of seeing them do this? Also, bonus points if you can point out the episode they reversed and reused this shot....yes, that's kind of a hint! ;)

XpESuAM.jpg

Edited by DittyDotDot

Do I need to give another clue?

Hmm...there was a humorous scene prior to this one where they walked through a cemetery with stars and Dean talks about visiting an iconic grave when they finish burning the corpse.

Well, just give it away, why don't you?  ;-)  Hollywood Babylon.  I bet Dean is distraught right now.  We lost the last original member of The Ramones a few days ago.  :-(

Oh, as for the reverse shot, I have no idea.  This is the first I've heard of it.

• Love 1

You got it Demented One!

They reversed the shot and used it in After School Special. I Noticed that it seemed weirdly familiar plus Dean lit the match with his left hand...the next time I saw Hollywood Babylon I figured it out. I'm weirdly visual that way.

• Love 1

Okay, I'm going to guess Abandon All Hope. Not on solid ground with this one, but I'm going to post the next one to keep the game moving (and because I'll be at work by the time @Demented Daisy has a chance to weigh in on it and won't be able to post another one till late-evening.)

I thought I'd give the art department some kudos....we could do a whole round on guess that motel room alone...

KH0EbuK.jpg

Sorry for the delay, everyone.  Being 3-6 hours (depending on the time zone) behind the continental US is a real pain sometimes.

@DittyDotDot, sorry, not Abandon All Hope.  

I really didn't think it would be this tough.  More clues or shall I give the answer?

Ugh, I suck...I just can't think of it. If no one else has a guess, maybe you should just tell me the answer so I can get my feeling like a total loser over with. I know I'm just going to face palm it when you tell me.

Oh, no.  I'm the loser.  I'm the one who chose the photo.  ;-)

The Rapture.  After Jimmy lets Castiel in.  Castiel walks out of the house; Jimmy's daughter follows him.  She's on the porch and says, "Daddy?"  Castiel replies, "I'm not your father," and walks away.

Meanwhile, the pic you posted is tickling my brain, but I have no guess.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  Zero.  You get the idea.  ;-)