Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

No, you don't suck @7kstar, I just happen to really like that episode and I don't recall any other time Dean has worn a vest. Other than that, I wouldn't have guessed it so quickly. I mean how many billion episodes has been set in Bobby's house alone?

Oh man, it's a S1...where Sam talks about how hard the job is. I should know this one, it hasn't been that long since I watched this one...I'll get back to you.

Edited by DittyDotDot
(edited)

Hee! *giggle snort* Hee!

I figured it out, but still stuck at work...I don't think Dean is drunk, but maybe something didn't scare him at all--because NOTHING scares Dean!

Yes, it is Tuesday.

Edited by DittyDotDot

That was a (too-subtle, I guess) Mystery Spot reference.  I asked if Dean was drunk in another pic a few days ago.

I amuse myself too easily.  ;-)

Okay, on to the picture -- looks like Dean just woke up...  Sam's hair is pretty short... I feel like I should know this one....  Again.

(edited)

I know @Demented Daisy, but I was trying to work it into a clue for you...think what Dean might have under his pillow that would keep him from being scared and making his hair stand on end like that.

Oh shit, now I'm rhyming, I've clearly not gotten enough sleep the last couple of days (this part was not a clue!)

You amuse me too, btw! ;)

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1
(edited)

To imdb I go!  (Sometimes a title triggers a memory.)

You amuse me too, btw! ;)

Aww.  *blushes*  Back at'cha, sweetheart!

M'kay, better stop this love fest before people start retching.  ;-)

ETA  Nightmare?

Have I mentioned lately that I'm bad at this game?  Of course I have, it's Tuesday!

(I'm also bad at running a joke into the ground.)

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 1

I'm sorry, but that is incorrect.  Think of episodes wherein Dean wakes up.  Also, one of my favorite things about Jensen's acting is the consistency of how Dean wakes up.  He's such a little boy.

Wait, I'm confused, It's not Phantom Traveler? Where Sam comes in the room while Dean's sleeping and they proceed to have coffee and donuts while talking about how hard the job is and Dean states he's not scared of anything and Sam pulls a huge-mo knife out from under Dean's pillow and Dean states "that's not fear, it's precaution." But later we find out that Dean is scared of flying....seriously, that's not Phantom Traveler?

My world just collapsed around me. The things I thought were true, are not. How can I continue? ;)

(edited)

Wait, let me double check myself! EEP.  BRB

WTH I totally had the wrong episode in my head. You are absolutely correct.  Mea Culpa

Demented Daisy, you win. I don't know where my brain was. I was trying to make dinner and post and help my mom...and/or I'm just an idjit

Edited by catrox14
Well I suck at picking hard pics,

Did you not see @7kstar the picture I put up from "Slash Fiction" that someone got in like 1 minute? You cannot ever beat that record, so you have no worries there.

Is that a hint @DittyDotDot? ...Not that I have a screenshot ready if it was, mind you... I'm better at picking quotes than screenshots.

(edited)

Yep, that was a clue...assuming I guessed the right episode to begin with.

::psst:: Those things in the background may be a tip off also.

Oh wait, I think DD might have a good hint in mind...pretend you didn't see those. ;)

Edited by DittyDotDot
(edited)

Is it s6 or s7?

I'm so stupid. It's Dog Dean Afternoon. I freaking thought so the first time because Dean's face has sharper features now but then I reconsidered because all y'alls shenanigans!

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2
(edited)

Shenanigans...I have NEVER participated in any shenanigans. Never, ever, ever...nope...no shenanigans here, I am a serious cookie only! You must be speaking of those other people, not ME? ;)

::whispers:: Ironically, those shenanigans were designed to help..Hee!

ETA: You are not stupid @catrox14!

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

Oh, thank goodness the world has once again righted itself! Everything got a little dizzy there for a moment.

Would you like cash or check @Demented Daisy? Maybe you'd rather play fetch with a piece of garbage though? Hee! ;) 

No I'm the stupid one, I totally missed the hint until I saw the answer.  Silly me.  No I'll blame it on being tired...ya that's it.  :)

You guys have cards? Who issues these things and how do I get in with you cool kids and get one anyway? ;)

Not S5 huh?....Hmmm...in that case, I'm narrowing in on S6? Hot, cold, not even in the same universe let alone ballpark?